Calgon Take Me Away...

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
DigitalNomad
Freshman Poster

Calgon Take Me Away...

Post by DigitalNomad »

Hey guys!

For some of your older guys you will recognize that "american" phrase from way back. "Calgon Take Me Away" That's about how i felt when i seen this thread and got real comfortable with guys that share many of the same view points as myself.

I just found this website yesterday and have to say it was like a good book i just couldn't put down. Spent half the night and early this morning reading dozens of thread posts already.

DN
Last edited by DigitalNomad on February 27th, 2012, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome DigitalNomad, glad you found our forum. What countries have you visited so far? You said you are planning to move to the middle east, that sounds interesting please tell us more.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
DigitalNomad
Freshman Poster

Post by DigitalNomad »

jamesbond wrote:Welcome DigitalNomad, glad you found our forum. What countries have you visited so far? You said you are planning to move to the middle east, that sounds interesting please tell us more.
Hello Jamebond,

So far I have visited/lived in 2 countries outside of the USA:

DN
Last edited by DigitalNomad on February 27th, 2012, 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

welcome aboard i feel an immediate brotherly kinship with gringo world travelers who have awakened to the femi matrix police state USA and are considering going expat.

look fwd to your posts and stories

z
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

DigitalNomad, how did you like Germany? Did you live there or just visit? Germany is one of the countries I am researching as far as finding a country to relocate to.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
DigitalNomad
Freshman Poster

Post by DigitalNomad »

I actually just visited before heading to Hawaii, but it's one of the most coveted Military assignments for many Veterans to be stationed besides some of the tropical islands.
Last edited by DigitalNomad on February 27th, 2012, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

DigitalNomad wrote:Women in the clubs were sexy (all shapes and looks, European women have some of the biggest natural breast i have ever seen!). If you like women like with some dangerous curves (top and bottom heavy), then German girls it is. Some German girls are mixed with Nordic blood and I have a thing for tall, big legged blonde girls.

For anyone who is venturing out of the US for the first time, Germany would be a good start. Choose to simply stay around U.S. bases until you get over the "home sickness" and move out more and more over time. Americans act a lot better outside of the US in terms of the "sheepish" mentality.

DN
Thanks for the info. It sounds like Germany is one country I will have to visit. I love naturally large breasts on women, so I guess I would be in heaven if I went to Germany. :D

Were the women in Germany friendly or not so friendly? Are they easy to meet, or are they stuck up like American women are? Can you strike up conversations with them in public places like bookstores and grocery stores?

I heard most Germans can speak English, so that helps a lot but I would still learn some German before I went there. Also prostitution is legal there which is nice, as opposed to the US where going to a prostitute is considered a crime!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome DN. And you're welcome. It's always good to meet another kindred spirit.

So are Middle Eastern women pretty approachable? Are you even allowed to date them if you're not a Muslim? If not, won't it get kind of lonely if you live there?

And isn't the heat there unbearable? Is it like Arizona there, or even hotter? What is the humidity like?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
DigitalNomad
Freshman Poster

Post by DigitalNomad »

@Jamesbond
I've only met them in the club, and they are so easy to approach it's almost laughable, the thing is, when German women go to the club, they go with about the same attitude a guy has. Not like the "cat & mouse" game women and men play in the states.
Last edited by DigitalNomad on February 27th, 2012, 11:16 am, edited 18 times in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

DigitalNomad wrote:
**Asian/Indian/African (with African looks) would not do well as they are look down upon (servants/lowest class only). Story: There was an American US defense contractor Philippine/Mexican mixed guy that looked more Philippino (his eyes) than anything. I just landed a flat in the city and he got the place above me. He actually moved out, because the landlord would treat him like sh** and not fix anything in his place. (I had no problem getting any thing fixed and this guy served me food), this Asian/Mexican would get smiles from the girls because he dressed American "hip-hoppish" (team jerseys, etc). But was intimidated because of the general treatment of Philippines overall living there. So social class and ethnicity/traditions plays about the biggest part of success in the Middle east in general, with the arab ladies, and religion (being Muslim) comes a close second.
This is true from what i've heard from asian-americans who have worked in the UAE and other gulf arab countries. Gulf Arabs are quite racist and classist which I suppose is ironic given the relative perception of Arabs in the world but it's especially true in these small OPEC countries. Plus Filipino migrant workers and other asian migrants from poor countries occupy the "service" sector jobs that you see Mexicans and other people working in the U.S. This completely ruins the image of any asian people who travel there as gulf arabs associate anyone asian looking as service workers.

It's even worse for people that look like they come from the subcontinent because individuals from the subcontinent are known for either manual labor or other lower level work.

What you say about going where you can leverage your attributes is true and is what many posters here such as Ladislav have been saying for a long time now.
DigitalNomad
Freshman Poster

Post by DigitalNomad »

Repatriate wrote:
What you say about going where you can leverage your attributes is true and is what many posters here such as Ladislav have been saying for a long time now.
true
Last edited by DigitalNomad on February 27th, 2012, 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Wow, very fascinating account of the Middle East, DigitalNomad. I guess I'll cross off the Middle East as a destination for me to go to in the future. I never knew the racial classifications that existed over there as an Asian. I do like ME girls very much, but sounds like it would be difficult for someone like me (an Asian male) over there.
DigitalNomad
Freshman Poster

Post by DigitalNomad »

not really
Last edited by DigitalNomad on February 27th, 2012, 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

2 DN:

Amazing stories, amazing information, priceless!

I am not considering Middle East at all since I am Slavic from E.Europe, but I see very pretty ME girls in the U.S. Also their culture seems to be very family oriented and traditional. I definitely respect them for that. Their food is great too BTW.

I totally agree that there are societies where you fit in better or worse. E.European girls are really good looking too. I would rather stick to Europe as it is a place I am more familiar with and have that looks.

I am very glad you are contributing to this forum, real experience is what we need.
DigitalNomad
Freshman Poster

Post by DigitalNomad »

its so hot there
Last edited by DigitalNomad on February 27th, 2012, 11:18 am, edited 21 times in total.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”