Foreign Men Boast About Sexual Conquests In China

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

green1976 wrote:I will affirm,regarding my experiences reported by some of my friends who go to China and on internet,that China is far away the place to be to get easily laid in Asia.

Thailand on the contrary and to some extent as i listened the Philippines,will be the rights spots for cheap,nice p4p but also the good spot for a player who enjoy to f**k around.

Thailand as i personally experienced many times,can be a heaven for a western man,young and handsome preferably,who enjoy to have many girlfriends all around the country.

It will almost cost anything besides some food,entertainment and drinks,taken the fact that he will be very wary not to fall in the trap of marriage and supporting all the family of his darling of course haha.
Maybe,if this guy is looking for a more monogamous relationship he can take this path..but caution should be extreme on this case in my opinion.

It should be noted that Thailand was a polygamist society not long time before and p4p is very common everywhere, even in remote places.
It's totally normal for Thai men,if he has the money for that,to have a second wife or even third wife on the side.

The official wife could close her eyes, if her husband keep his responsibility and take care of her financially and the child or children.

Of course,on the ideal world,Thai ladies prefer to be the only one, but when they came from the poor countryside,they are more open to accept the infidelity of their husband.

Coming back to China,one of the most obvious example that China is not the good place for easy sex,even for westerners,is that numerous friends of mine,some who have Chinese background and other who are white,don't go to China for fun but go to Thailand,to the Philippines or to Cambodia.
They told me that China wasn't a funny place,Chinese girl were boring,sex was not easy to have and everything was about work,work,money,money.
No time for fun..the contrary of Thailand!!

Regarding Chinese women,i've heard many complaints about them... to be very manipulative,materialistic,sexually cold,very gold digger and career orientated.

This comes from Chinese men living in China but also here in France.

Many Chinese girls in Western countries are totally antipathetic in their contact,closed,have a big sense of entitlement,feel that their p***y are made of gold.
I find them to be even more despicable than their white counterparts.
They have the bad part of their Chinese background combined with the Western feminism.

I think,as for myself,it was an incredible shock,a very good one of course,when i went the first time to Thailand because i had a very bad impression about Asian woman and especially Chinese girls here in France.
I was quit doubtful about all those claims that my friends gave to me regarding how easily i could have sex in Thailand by many means(not only p4p).

Doesn't surprise me at all that some expat like to boost their ego and exaggerate their success in China,but i can be sure almost at 100 percent,that if i go to China, i wouldn't have the same success with regular women, that what i have in Thailand.
I'm excluding p4p,just speaking about a middle class young lady for example.
China is not sexually as open as Thailand is.
You gotta remember that Thailand is generally much more user friendly than China. It doesn't take a lot of work or skill to find many of the opportunities available to you there. On the other hand, you can easily go to China, spend some weeks, and find very little if you don't have privileged access (ie groups of students you teach, local friends who introduce you, etc.) or don't make special efforts (approaching strangers, online contact work, etc.). I've had luck with non-P4P in Changchun, Qingdao, Beijing, Tianjin, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Haikou, Liuzhou, Chengdu, Chongqing, and even on long distance train once. All involved either random approaches or working dating sites/QQ.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Repatriate wrote:
green1976 wrote:
Coming back to China,one of the most obvious example that China is not the good place for easy sex,even for westerners,is that numerous friends of mine,some who have Chinese background and other who are white,don't go to China for fun but go to Thailand,to the Philippines or to Cambodia.
They told me that China wasn't a funny place,Chinese girl were boring,sex was not easy to have and everything was about work,work,money,money.
This sounds pretty realistic to me and jives with some of the things I have heard about the mainland. I do think that a person's perception of China has to do with why they are there and their occupation. A friend of mine who is relatively tall, well dressed, and ok looking says it's not that easy either. I tend to believe him a lot more than blog accounts. I think it depends though. I'm sure some guys have different experiences depending on who/where they are at. A young westerner studying at a university has a much higher chance in meeting a lot of hot young chinese girls than someone in a conventional occupation.

The primary selling point about Thailand is that p4p is so cheap there's no point in playing the field normally if you just want sex. I guess if you want to hunt normal girls for adventure that's fine but unless a man is handsome and fits within the Thai spec of what is attractive then it can be a waste of time to go to night club venues and the like.
I think it still helps a lot if you work the Internet and approach girls you like when you see them, even if they are in groups. If you teach large groups which include a lot of young adult females, its pretty common for 1 or more to grow curious about professor laowai. Perhaps you have a better chance if you are looking for a LT girlfriend too. If you just want to play, you will have to stick with the 'fun girls' minority or else do a lot of lying and deceiving.

I've also heard many say that China has a lot of ripe opportunities with 28-30+ers - single, divorced, or married and neglected. The first two sound OK. Stay away from married women though unless you don't mind others having fun with your wife if you ever get married in the future.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
green1976 wrote:
This sounds pretty realistic to me and jives with some of the things I have heard about the mainland. I do think that a person's perception of China has to do with why they are there and their occupation. A friend of mine who is relatively tall, well dressed, and ok looking says it's not that easy either. I tend to believe him a lot more than blog accounts. I think it depends though. I'm sure some guys have different experiences depending on who/where they are at. A young westerner studying at a university has a much higher chance in meeting a lot of hot young chinese girls than someone in a conventional occupation.

The primary selling point about Thailand is that p4p is so cheap there's no point in playing the field normally if you just want sex. I guess if you want to hunt normal girls for adventure that's fine but unless a man is handsome and fits within the Thai spec of what is attractive then it can be a waste of time to go to night club venues and the like.
P4P is cheap in Thailand? But Rock and others told me that the barfines in Thailand are now $100 each? In the Philippines it's $25 for the barfine, so Thailand is four times higher? $100 a pop is not cheap. Am I missing something?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: P4P is cheap in Thailand? But Rock and others told me that the barfines in Thailand are now $100 each? In the Philippines it's $25 for the barfine, so Thailand is four times higher? $100 a pop is not cheap. Am I missing something?
$100 is around 3,000 baht. Maybe including what you pay the girl for sex. That certainly isn't what you pay the bar to take her out.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
green1976 wrote:

P4P is cheap in Thailand? But Rock and others told me that the barfines in Thailand are now $100 each? In the Philippines it's $25 for the barfine, so Thailand is four times higher? $100 a pop is not cheap. Am I missing something?
For a regular bargirl,the barfine is at 300 bht..that mean around 10 $ in the exchange rate of now.
A regular bargirl in Pattaya(it can be little more expensive the Longtime in BKK..1000 to 1500 bht)cost 1000 bht you will give to her before she leave(32$ )

This is the standard price,no way punters should overpay..still you can leave a tip if she has been good(some few hundreds bath).

Short time can be around 500-700 bht(20$)+ barfine 300 bht if she work in a bar.

Freelancer can be found for 1000 to 2000 bht for the night..no barfines to be paid.(30$ to 60$)

What is expensive as your typical Japanese bloke enjoy, are the gogos.

There, the barfine can range from 600 bht to 1000 bht and more.
Some ladies expect 3000 bht and even 4000 bht for a Longtime.
So very soon you can end up spending more than 100$ for Longtime.
The shortime can be expensive too..at 2000 bht for example.

It's quit stupid in my opinion to spend so much money because they are plenty of nice ladies to be found in beerbars or freelances.

What is my budget when i go out to find a company?

Well having 2000 bht is allright for me.(65 $)

Prices can be divided like that..1000 bht LT + 300 bht BF +200 bht drinks + others expenses,food.....and still i could do well with 1700 bht for example.

Let not forget that with longtime ,the girl can come in the night and stay all day with the punter if she want and you want(15 hours long) and you can have many pops(normally i have 2)

In the countryside,Thai men pay the shortime less than 500 bht,i've heard even 300 bht.(10$)

As a westerner, they try to overcharge you but still you can get a shortime in Thai brothels for 500-1000 bht.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
green1976 wrote:

Angeles barfine is all inclusive. In Patt or BK, its not. So to compare apples to apples, you need to add girl fee when considering Thai. For example, in the Rainbow bars of Nana, I believe the standard ST is 2,000 Baht and LT is 4,000. To that you have to add the barfine which I don't remember but I think is around 500-700 Baht.

In Patts, I don't know about go-gos and beer bars. But I think you can often take freelancers off Walking St. for 500 Baht ST, 1,000 Baht LT. Anyway, those are the prices my expat friend who lives there part of the year always pays. Beach Rd. girls, most of which are rough, can sometimes be had for lower prices.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:Repatriate,

I don't buy those claims though, that Chinese women are PAYING white males to sleep with them. Women aren't that desperate and dominated by such urges. Plus, if they can get sex for free, why would they need to pay for it? It doesn't make sense.
Winston, I had a Filipina girl buy me a drink who wanted to Fk me!

Winston, at the beach in the USA, I had two beautiful girls who were 8+ buy my friend and I a drinks, because they wanted to Fk us!

See, the Chinese story could be true, because situtions have a lot of complexities that you don't know about, therefore bragger guys can spin them anyway they want.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I had a Japanese girl that I had met in Australia buy me a drink at a hostel that we met each other at.

Her friend loathed me for some reason. She actually went far to cockblock her from me doing her by calling her on her blackberry while I was about to stick my tongue in her hairy japanese jheryl-curl nappy magpie.

The girl whom liked me actually went to the room i told her to go to and we were about to do it and her friend called saying some shit that she's lonely and bored. Then the girl that liked me that received the call said she had to go.

We were frenchin' like overzealous lovers on her way to the door (while I was trying to talk her out of returning to her room in order to "keep her friend from being lonely (bitch was hating that is all) and she left, 6 dudes (whom were my hostel roommates) came out of the dark and laughed their ass off!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!