Going forward with K1 Fiance Visa plan with my Filipina

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Going forward with K1 Fiance Visa plan with my Filipina

Post by DarrenFW »

Hey Guys,
I haven't stopped by in a while. I'm pretty busy with life and my plans to get married to Elsie, my Filipina fiance. This is after my successful trip to Cebu with Steve and meeting Winston in Angeles City. Good times guys.

I just wanted to say a few things. First, let me say that Yahoo Messenger (YM) is the bomb. If you haven't tried it yet, its excellent. As long as you and her have high speed internet, you can videochat very easily.
The quality is good for a free service. I'm loving that.

The other thing I wanted to say is that THE SITE for doing the K1 Visa is www.visajourney.com. Special thanks to Steve Neese for pointing this out.

Guys, visajourney.com has everything anyone would need to get a visa for a foreign woman or any other reason. The forms, letters and checkoff lists are all downloadable and they give examples of how to do this.

So Guys, once you get your Foreign Lady, THIS is how you get the fiance visa to get her to your home country. Excellent site.

Besides giving thumbs up to both Yahoo Messenger and Visa Journey, I wanted to say that Love is possible.

Guys, just being honest here, some of the posts seem a bit gloomy and negative for an otherwise EXCELLENT Dating alternative. What I mean is that Global Dating works. You can find Love. And it is worth doing.

Now it may not be that you find love on your first journey to Latvia or Korea, or the Philippines, or Columbia, or Peru, or Nigeria, or Slovakia. Or even
Russia.
However, it is possible.

You need to look at the things that really matter.

How are you treated and how would you like to be treated?
What kind of reactions or feelings will let you know that a beautiful girl likes you, loves you, admires you?
How do you express love and how will you know if it is received?
How will you know that someone really cares and loves you?

These kinds of things are in our nature. Deep down we all know this. We know what attraction looks like...we don't need to count IOI's or hair flips or anything else. We know love because if we didn't, we could not live as a baby without it.
The obvious things are obvious.

So there is hope Fellas.

If I can leave you all with one thing, I want to tell you that there is hope for all of you. Going to a foreign country and dating girls works.

So if you have not done so, start your journey today. Find a way to go to one of the countries. Book a flight. Or book a romance tour. You'll be glad you did.

I hope this encourages some people.

DarrenFW
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

DarrenFW wrote:I hope this encourages some people.
Very encouraging indeed.

I plan on visiting Cebu next year to escape the nightmarish dating situation of my Country. If I found the US to be a positive change and Spain and England to be a dreamland in comparison, I can't imagine how significant a difference the Philippines will be. Probably astronomical to say the least. It certainly is in the cyber-world of things anyway; where I interchange from being showered with interest and compliments online from sweet beautiful women to not even being given one bit of eye-contact in real life from fat horrible cunts!

I've been using dateinasia.com to meet Filipinas. Do you think this is a good site, or do you have any others to recommend?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Congratulations, Darren.

BTW, just wondering. I have known of VisaJourney for a while now, just havent had the opportunity to use the info there yet. Is there enough info so that a man doesnt require the services of an immigration attorney? Thanks.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Congrats also!

I encourage men to look elsewhere but just like our current economic and political system people don't want to change to something they don't know or understand.

A friend of mine is stuck on Black Women and that's going to do nothing but disappoint him in the short term. Because he'll have to keep moving his expectation down as he gets older (currently 41) as I believe the complete drop dead point for men is 45. Beyond that, if you don't consider your options outside of America you're doomed to marry some washed up middle aged woman with no ability to have children.

This is why I say don't let economics stop you, you can find a woman regardless. Just have enough money to get on a plane to see her. If she's interested in your job, what kind of car you drive or what your living situation is, drop her like a rock she's a GOLD DIGGER or a woman with previous experience with a real looser, a lazy man with no drive.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Congratulations

Post by ErikHeaven »

Live long and prosper!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Congratulations. I would have to agree with you DW. I live in central Europe and there are problems with finding girls who are good (for marriage) since most are used to the independent life which in turn with race hurts chances for non-white guys. However, I am trying different countries and talking to a few women right now.

Also for non-white guys you can find girls from Czech too. However, you have to try a little harder. I feel that if a country does not work for you, try another for girls and if you have a connection then it is good.

I am a little leery about going back to the US for a marriage even when divorces for international marriage is 20 percent compared to 50 percent for the US and 70 percent for California.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Congrats Darren.

How does your fiancee feel about moving to the US?

What is the approximate cost of the whole process? And how much does the agency charge for its services?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

djfourmoney wrote:Congrats also!

I encourage men to look elsewhere but just like our current economic and political system people don't want to change to something they don't know or understand.

A friend of mine is stuck on Black Women and that's going to do nothing but disappoint him in the short term. Because he'll have to keep moving his expectation down as he gets older (currently 41) as I believe the complete drop dead point for men is 45. Beyond that, if you don't consider your options outside of America you're doomed to marry some washed up middle aged woman with no ability to have children.

This is why I say don't let economics stop you, you can find a woman regardless. Just have enough money to get on a plane to see her. If she's interested in your job, what kind of car you drive or what your living situation is, drop her like a rock she's a GOLD DIGGER or a woman with previous experience with a real looser, a lazy man with no drive.
I know a guy who was in his late 40s and married a 27 y/o Ukrainian babe. They currently reside in Alabamer.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

@Adame - Visajourney is real comprehensive. I don't plan on using an attourney.
I don't know where you reside but there is alot of info for U.S. residents.

@Winston - Hey Winston! Yeah she's down with it. She has a kid too. So he will be a K2 Visa.
The costs include the forms and the filing fee is $350.00 at present, then there is the medical exams for the finace (and her son in my case), which will be $225 and $180 I believe. So we're up to $755. Add in a week's worth of them staying in a hotel in Manila and plane tickets and you're looking at around $1300.00.
And that's before they even get to the U.S. and BEFORE you have the wedding.
Keep in mind that it also differs by country.

@djfourmoney. Exactly. You must screen these women well. I really trust Elsie, my Fiance. But if she talked about money, cars, jobs, and demanded lots of things, I wouldn't be dating her...or marrying her.

Also good to see you guys are still on the forum, going strong.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Congratulations! This is what this site is all about! Going overseas and finding your significant other.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Adama wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Congrats also!

I know a guy who was in his late 40s and married a 27 y/o Ukrainian babe. They currently reside in Alabamer.
Oh I know its possible and I have been telling him this, but as I've said before he's stuck on Black Women, that tends to limit your range and thinking.

I just don't know if I'll be able to make it to FSU. I have set my window up to be fairly narrow and with a limited budget, if I do FSU it will likely be Ukraine because even that $100 Visa fee to get into Russia is an issue right now where I'm in the saving/planning stages. We'll just have to see where the women end up.

I'd scream if I found a woman about 25, hell even 23. That's 18 years (Her 23, myself 41) and I feel that's getting close to extreme.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

DarrenFW wrote:@Adame - Visajourney is real comprehensive. I don't plan on using an attourney.
I don't know where you reside but there is alot of info for U.S. residents.

@Winston - Hey Winston! Yeah she's down with it. She has a kid too. So he will be a K2 Visa.
The costs include the forms and the filing fee is $350.00 at present, then there is the medical exams for the finace (and her son in my case), which will be $225 and $180 I believe. So we're up to $755. Add in a week's worth of them staying in a hotel in Manila and plane tickets and you're looking at around $1300.00.
And that's before they even get to the U.S. and BEFORE you have the wedding.
Keep in mind that it also differs by country.

@djfourmoney. Exactly. You must screen these women well. I really trust Elsie, my Fiance. But if she talked about money, cars, jobs, and demanded lots of things, I wouldn't be dating her...or marrying her.

Also good to see you guys are still on the forum, going strong.

100% DW! I mean do I want my wife to have nice clothes, drive a nice but maybe not the fanciest car and have a nice home? Yes! Let's be honest anything beyond the basics is gravy, if you can afford it. A majority of these women don't own their home, don't have a car and I have heard of instances of FSU women mostly making their own clothes. Something that was acceptable behavior when I was a child in the 70's and early 80's, but deemed unacceptable in the court of public opinion if you don't have certain labels on your clothes.

I mean I'm not extreme, I don't want my wife to darn my socks or something I just expect her to live within the means WE agree on and not BEYOND them.

That's why I like Annick (sounds like a Q is in there but there isn't), she wants to be a Mechanical Engineer and demand for that is extremely high in Germany. She's applied for a few scholarships, one working for the German Armed Forces where she has to work for five years to pay the State back for funding her Engineering degree. What does that mean? That means if we commit to each other, I would me relocating to Germany. At the moment that doesn't seem like a concern to her and I'll tell you why.

I am somewhere between #1 and #2 on depth chart and there's a reason for this though I don't agree with it.

She had previous been talking to another African-American based in Germany (Armed Forces) and caught feelings (I'm fairly sure he's tapped that ass) but as she was about to commit to him fully, he disappeared. After about two or three weeks went by he came up with a lame excuse that he was summoned to Afghanistan and wasn't able to even send her a text message, email or anything. I wouldn't call her desperate, just she really wants to find a man for herself, not her son, as she told me. Homeboy is still currently deployed I think and has kept in regular contact with her though I'm not sure how often and frankly I don't want to know, I could care less.

So I think its just a race against time to who gets there first. I'm about a month behind in savings so I'm looking at other methods to raising money, including seasonal employment.

That said, she contacted me, not the other way around. I have a plan that I hope will give me about 50 firm contacts, that I will narrow down to about 10 or so.

Wish you the best man and its not nearly as complicated as some make it sound and totally worth the effort.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

You give me hope.

but I just don't see how a girl would want to date let alone hitch a man who doesn't have a career.

it would seem almost impossible unless she somehow fell rock hard in love with you, and I don't know that love that lasts can happen that quickly.

I'm looking for a pale skinned asian woman who doesn't mind evolving as a person WITH me as I live life, who doesn't require me to have it all, and wants to LIVE life with me and love me despite situation.

so far I've got 3k saved up..... but that's a long shot to aimlessly go to another country.

my friend invited me to head to taiwan with him and his dad seems like a good prospect for meeting women, but I don't know much about taiwan, and the cost doesn't seem worth it, he said it would be about 2k seems as though they are over paying for something.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

magnum wrote:You give me hope.

but I just don't see how a girl would want to date let alone hitch a man who doesn't have a career.

it would seem almost impossible unless she somehow fell rock hard in love with you, and I don't know that love that lasts can happen that quickly.

I'm looking for a pale skinned asian woman who doesn't mind evolving as a person WITH me as I live life, who doesn't require me to have it all, and wants to LIVE life with me and love me despite situation.

so far I've got 3k saved up..... but that's a long shot to aimlessly go to another country.

my friend invited me to head to taiwan with him and his dad seems like a good prospect for meeting women, but I don't know much about taiwan, and the cost doesn't seem worth it, he said it would be about 2k seems as though they are over paying for something.
Let me put this another way...

I think she is fairly certain that I will not make as much money as she would. She currently is finishing up her African Studies degree. There is not much of a job market for that sort of thing, so she is looking to become an Engineer as I said. A Network Admin makes about 45-50K a year US. An Engineer straight out of school makes about 50-60K.

Who said I didn't have a career? As I've seen several times, that is typical US thinking. Basically only people with jobs and a defined career path deserve a relationship. IE: Losers deserve to be single, its their fault after all...

I have changed careers (A+) but the job market I feel is crappy, there's no reason to jump into it ATM. I have found entry level IT positions in Europe... We'll see what happens.

She is not concerned, if she is willing to commit to guy in the Armed Forces who is not an Officer, what is that saying about this woman's mind set?

Your worth to her is YOU not what type of job you have and isn't this what we're fighting for on this forum?
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I was referring to my self and my career, and I agree...I think just because you don't have a career doesn't mean you shouldn't be loved.

America has really did me in mentally I guess, I just don't see how a woman is going to leave her country for a guy without a career is all, I understand a relationship is what it comes down to, and the love for the person not how much money they make is the objective.

I just don't think that's as common as a trait as people think, it is sad how the man always has to bare the badge of shame for financial situations and the woman could be unemployed and it doesn't matter, but you flip that around, even if the man has high quality, and you're looking at a no win situation imo.

coming up soon I will be unemployed, I've been thinking of vagabonding, but I'm not quite sure where to do it, as I'm picky about what asian countries I want to take of to.

all the information here is all theoretical to me until I step off the plane and see it for my self, I can't afford to believe things are that much better just to find out it was all hype on a forum, it would kill what little soul I have left.

Good luck to the original poster and your wife to be, I'm glad someone beat the system!