Check out InterPals

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Check out InterPals

Post by Fenix »

The site is called interpals.net

It is like Live Mocha, but it is completely free.
Last edited by Fenix on January 17th, 2012, 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Thanks for the tip, Questions -

1) Did you donate for more features or are all the features available as soon as you sign up for an account?

2) How many women on average did you contact that were more then friendly with you knowing your Black?

Just random questions but have importance, thanks mayne.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

interesting

Post by Montanaland »

An interesting site...does anyone know of any more websites like this?
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

okay this is an interesting site. i will share my experiences with you guys soon.

so far i have sent messeges to women from poland, taiwan, jupar and other foriegn countries.

i could not ask for a friend request. says the user only accepts friend requests from people they already have corresponded with.

this already tells me its going to be a little tough to make friends with them.

you have to PROVE to these girls your okay to chat with. and its her decision to let you in or not.

not a very good sign already.

i never liked online sites to meet foriegn women. its hard to communicate and meet them. as you have to be very careful with what you say to them ( excluding sexual talk ofcourse)

i personally have better experiences meeting them personally. then online.

but i will try and post and update.

keep in mind i am truly being polite and nice to these women. no offenses, no rudeness, just plain niceness on my part.

okay talk soon guys.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

okay so far a couple of women have responded to me independently. actually commenting about my picture and welcoming me to the site.

I actually prefer women to respond to me first. as i know women on social sites usually will get unendated with lots of men asking for friend requests.

so far so good.
:D
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

I've had no luck on this site, myself.

For some reason, many girls there appear more interested in Asian guys (more specifically Japanese and Koreans to help them learn their language).
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

DaRick wrote:I've had no luck on this site, myself.

For some reason, many girls there appear more interested in Asian guys (more specifically Japanese and Koreans to help them learn their language).
yeah so far i only got two women to respond to me. they came to ME though.

no luck at all trying to say hi to women on there.

like i said i never liked social sites. too many men unendate the women with friend requests.

the women chose YOU instead of the other way around.

so far its pretty much not easy getting friends here.

i had more success on livemocha asking for friend requests there then here.

i am about to pass this interpals.net thing up soon.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

DaRick wrote:I've had no luck on this site, myself.

Very true.

This InterPals site is just as shitty as American online dating sites. Online doesn't work in favor of my personality.
Also my account just got suspended after 1 week, so again, if a woman isn't initially entertained by you, she can flag your account and you will be warned and banned accordingly without ever knowing what you were accused of. Actually, ssjparris made a thread about this which I can no longer find. In a nutshell, the internet allows women to be Americanized cunts. I already live in America, the midwest actually (cunt capital), so online courting is useless.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: InterPals

Post by Jester »

Phx wrote:The site is called interpals.net

It is like Live Mocha, but it is completely free.
thanks!
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

In my experience Interpals has gone downhill in the last 5 years.

Before it would be quit easy to correspond with Asian women but i checked it last months and it was not anymore the case.

Most of them are flooded with attention..they get the same bitchy attitude that you would find in any other dating website in the US.

If you want to compete with all the other desesperate males,you're welcome to go there and sign.

You will have to PROVE to these"EXCEPTIONAL"ladies that you are worth their attention.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

green1976 wrote:In my experience Interpals has gone downhill in the last 5 years.

Before it would be quit easy to correspond with Asian women but i checked it last months and it was not anymore the case.

Most of them are flooded with attention..they get the same bitchy attitude that you would find in any other dating website in the US.

If you want to compete with all the other desesperate males,you're welcome to go there and sign.

You will have to PROVE to these"EXCEPTIONAL"ladies that you are worth their attention.
The Asian women on interpals are among the most unfriendly.

I've sent messages to a number of the asian women and they won't respond.

So far the 3 most friendly ladies I am talking to on interapls is an indian, african american and bulgarian chick.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

I have an interpals account. Here is my experience:
-Women of African descent (African, Afro-Latino, Afro-Canadian etc): I had the most success with women of African descent. I would e-mail them about their country. Sometimes, it would lead to further conversation.
-European women: European women view my profile. I e-mailed European women from the UK, Germany, France, Russia, and the Netherlands.
-Asian women: Asian women would view my page. I talked to some Asian women from Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan, and Indonesia.
-North American women: I talked to a few from the US and Canada.
-Central and South American women: I talked to a Mexican woman.
-Caribbean women: I had some success.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

InterPals is the best site I have been on, period. I have 4 snail mail pen pals (all FEMALE) on this site.

Canadian pen pal.
Czech pen pal.
Finnish pen pal.
American pen pal (yes, America - she is from California).
Russian pen pal.

I get handwritten letters and postcards from all of them. I just got 8 postcards from the Czech girl. I write all of the girls back with handwritten letters. Me and the girl from California exchange poems. I write brand new ones to her. I haven't written poems this much since 2007.

This site is amazing and I am glad I made an account last year. I have met some amazing people. If you want proof of my postcards I will gladly make pictures of them for you to prove I am not lying about this. I also have female email pen pals. We just exchange emails.

2 from Netherlands
1 from Hungary
1 from Poland
1 from England
2 from Australia
1 from Germany

Don't even get me started on the Skype contacts...

Many of you complain about InterPals and the women on it, but you have to use this site the right way and contact the right women. I have 218 friends and the last time I commented about this site, I had about 93 friends. I have lots of connections in the countries I want to go to now.

I have nothing but positive things to say about this site. Oh yeah, I am not successful on this site because I look like 2Pac!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is this a dating site or a social networking site? Is it free?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

I met my German GF in interpals.