Gentlemen, I am glad to be here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Gentlemen, I am glad to be here

Post by Guyver »

I would first like to say that I am very pleased to have found this forum and the website. I have been researching the reasons why my dating life in America basically sucked my whole life, and why American women treat good hard working men like we are expendable assets. I have been oversea's before but I was too young and stupid to see the clear difference between Western and Foreign women. I consider myself one of the fortunate men to have not ended up marrying one these women from the west. It is hard to explain, but for some reason I knew since I was a teenager that something was painfully wrong with marriages in America. I just never understood what it was until I came across one of the most destructive and unrealistic ideologies created on this Earth...FEMINISM! This disease has caused so much harm in families that I can't even begin to describe my hatred for it. There is just so much that I have learned over the last few years that I have come to the conclusion that American women are simply just not for me. Given the negative condition of how modern day relationships are and the horrible attitudes of the women in the west, why in the holy hell should I become involved with one? But anyways, cheers to all and I look forward to being able to discuss many topics with other like-minded men on the subjects of Western and Foreign women.

Best Regards,

Guyver
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Guyver,
We are always happy to meet fellow kindred spirits! :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

Thank you, Winston. I have read many of your articles, and had a chance to see some of your youtube videos before they were removed (I hope you were able to back up the data). I must say you hit the nail on the head with what you talk about. I have no social life where I live, and now I finally understand why and it has nothing to do with me. It has everything to do with the environment. In short, I know I don't want to spend the rest of my life in Femerica, so I have been making some long term plans to GTFO. I'm simply done with the bullshit, hypocrisies, falseness, and most of all women's mind games. First thing is first, I am working on finishing my education and getting a passport. Hopefully, by next year, I will have one. I have a strong interest in going to Russia/Siberia and their beautiful women. I know you have been there so any advice would be appreciated.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guyver wrote:Thank you, Winston. I have read many of your articles, and had a chance to see some of your youtube videos before they were removed (I hope you were able to back up the data). I must say you hit the nail on the head with what you talk about. I have no social life where I live, and now I finally understand why and it has nothing to do with me. It has everything to do with the environment. In short, I know I don't want to spend the rest of my life in Femerica, so I have been making some long term plans to GTFO. I'm simply done with the bullshit, hypocrisies, falseness, and most of all women's mind games. First thing is first, I am working on finishing my education and getting a passport. Hopefully, by next year, I will have one. I have a strong interest in going to Russia/Siberia and their beautiful women. I know you have been there so any advice would be appreciated.
You're very welcome. How did you find this site? From where?

I put some of my videos back up by hosting them on my own site. They are now at:
http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php
http://www.happierabroad.com/slideshows.php

I have written an ebook guide to Russia. It's only $7. You can get it here:
http://www.happierabroad.com/ebooks.php#russiaguide
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

I found your site through specific keyword searches in google and youtube such as "don't marry single mothers." Yours comes out on the top page depending on the topic that is presented in the forum. Your site also ranks on the second page for keywords like "American women suck." It wasn't hard to find it if I used the right key phrases. I also found a number of other sites dedicated to men's issues in society such as the MGTOW forum and The Ghost Nation. I found them intriguing because there was a huge number of men that voiced alot of what I usually think. After an extensive amount of research and lurking, I decided that I liked your website the best because you tell it like it is without the need to go to the extreme. So here I am with a new account on a forum even though I usually just lurk around forums and never really joined any. This one I felt was worth it.

Thank you for the links. I just went ahead and purchased the whole package of all 3 ebooks, and I will read them when I get the chance. Can you recommend any good hard copy books that you have read? Thanks.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guyver wrote:I found your site through specific keyword searches in google and youtube such as "don't marry single mothers." Yours comes out on the top page depending on the topic that is presented in the forum. Your site also ranks on the second page for keywords like "American women suck." It wasn't hard to find it if I used the right key phrases. I also found a number of other sites dedicated to men's issues in society such as the MGTOW forum and The Ghost Nation. I found them intriguing because there was a huge number of men that voiced alot of what I usually think. After an extensive amount of research and lurking, I decided that I liked your website the best because you tell it like it is without the need to go to the extreme. So here I am with a new account on a forum even though I usually just lurk around forums and never really joined any. This one I felt was worth it.

Thank you for the links. I just went ahead and purchased the whole package of all 3 ebooks, and I will read them when I get the chance. Can you recommend any good hard copy books that you have read? Thanks.
Thanks a bunch! I'm glad you appreciate this forum. There are other forums that address similar topics, but they don't have the level of insight that our members do.

There are many expat books on Amazon.com, and only a few international dating books, but I haven't read any of them.

Here is a free ebook about finding your woman in Russia/Ukraine though, by Mark Davis. Download it here:
http://europeandreamconnections.com/happier-abroad/

Btw, your user name reminds me of the 80's TV series "MacGuyver". lol

Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

Ironically, my username is taken from an old school manga series from the 80's that I used to watch, and that is where I got my avatar from. The old MacGuyver series was pretty awesome too :D . Thanks again for the welcome.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Welcome!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Welcome Guyver! I'm new to this forum too.
I just posted my story in the "Trip Reports" board. Hopefully you can share yours as well, as I'd like to know what your experiences with American women have been like so far. :wink:
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Welcome to the resistance!
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

Thank you, guys. I will post a short story of myself momentarilly in the "Why go abroad" thread. You will have to bear with me because I'm not used to talking about myself.