Foreign women... Are my options limited?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Foreign women... Are my options limited?

Post by Sexter »

I love foreign women, they are way better than the bitchy/spoiled american women... but are my options limited?

This is my only personal preference (some of my preferences i got from tom leykis)

1. I will never get married
2. i will never date a woman with kids
3. I will never have kids(i've taken care of my nephews/nieces for years and it's hard work and kids are annoying)
4. i will never invest too much in a woman unless she invests in me

Those are my strict guidelines, problem is I live in America. The problem about going abroad and meeting foreign women is that

1. you are only limited to your visa (the average tourist visa is 10 days, unless you renew it every week)
2. It's not cheap going abroad. A round trip ticket to the philippines for example is 1700$ add in food/gas/lodging, it will add up fast
3. The sure-fire way to have a relationship with a foreign woman is to either meet her in america and marry her, or meet her in her host country and marry her. WHY? because if you marry a woman, she will get a fiance/marriage visa.

so i'm pretty much f***ed. I don't want to marry a girl PERIOD, so dating a foreign woman long term is impossible. I don't want to spend at least 2500$ just to travel to another country to meet women. 2500$ is no f***ing joke especially on this economy, i can probably get 10 hookers in america for that price. and overstaying at another country will f**k up your visa, also it's harder to stay on foreign country because the USA has the best economy in the world. So i only have a few options

1. meet a foreign woman in america and date her until her visa runs out
2. travel abroad just for the sole purpose for sex-tourism, not for actual relationships (this is expensive because plane tickets/lodging/food/etc add up)
3. learn pickup and meet bitchy american women
4. marry a foreign woman and have her move to america(i'm 1000% against marriage)

*sigh* i've been abroad before and these issues are the main reasons why it's hard for an american man such as myself to date foreign women (for long term purposes).
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: Foreign women... Are my options limited?

Post by Repatriate »

Sexter wrote:
1. I will never get married
2. i will never date a woman with kids
3. I will never have kids(i've taken care of my nephews/nieces for years and it's hard work and kids are annoying)
4. i will never invest too much in a woman unless she invests in me
This sounds like the mantra of most young expats i've met. It's generally not an issue if you don't want to get married and just want to maintain short term relationships. There are plenty of women that will be happy to be your girlfriend for however long and i'm not talking about p4p situations either.
1. you are only limited to your visa (the average tourist visa is 10 days, unless you renew it every week)
2. It's not cheap going abroad. A round trip ticket to the philippines for example is 1700$ add in food/gas/lodging, it will add up fast
3. The sure-fire way to have a relationship with a foreign woman is to either meet her in america and marry her, or meet her in her host country and marry her. WHY? because if you marry a woman, she will get a fiance/marriage visa.
Visa issues are easy to get around in any country if you are the least bit creative about your options. Many countries offer various forms of long stay visas. In SE Asia it's very easy to stay long term. It's certainly longer than 10 days, i'm not sure where you are getting that from. I wasn't officially working in Thailand and was able to stay 3 consecutive years on back to back long stay non immigrant visas before finally getting a business visa.

You are right that a large part of living abroad depends on your finances. If you live a hand to mouth existence and haven't figured out a way to make a living overseas then that's something you should put thought into. Some people here have chosen teaching english professionally for a living in high paying countries like the gulf then spending their leisure time in Asia. Some request overseas assignments while working for multinationals. I have met a few people who worked in the embassy. There's dozens of ways to do it. You could always work hard for a few years in the U.S. save up money like crazy and invest in some things that will give you rental income or other multiple streams of income overseas.

Other people simply have relatives overseas and they branch out their networks from there and develop occupations locally. I know asian-americans in Thailand, Korea, Taiwan, China, and elsewhere who have just done that. It helps if you are bilingual in your parent's native language as well. If you're a primary english speaker with no background in any other language then it's a bit more difficult.
jf1016
Freshman Poster

Post by jf1016 »

yah i agree with repatriate im in my early 40's no high shcool or college or any other acredited degrees. what i did was save half my earning as a factor worker/welder deposited part of it outside my coutry of birth in a bank and brokerage account and then bought income producing asssets, bonds shares and the like. alternatively you can save enough mony for a down payment on a house put a renter in it and repeat that over the years manage it yourself untell it pays to hand over to a property manager then live of the income stream.

as far as visas i didnt have any problems in the philippines and there are many visa alternatives if your highly motivated and flexable,alot of foreigners in the philippines just get a student visa or just renew there tourist visa then leave the country and then return,thats what i did over the years. youcan do that in many asain countries and latin america too.

i budgeted 1200 per month to live in the philippines and did ok,and most months i spent alot less..some months i spent 500 t0 600 just to see if i could and still enjoy myself.

if your highly motavated you can find a way it just takes hard work and determination,ive been learking here a month now and have found a few "loopholes" for working and visas for south america, so itjust takes time and persistance,alot of guys here give good advise,so just read thru all the old posts to get good ideas, good luck
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Are you in the United States?

If so, Mexico is a good option for you. Not only is it right across the border, but tourist visas are valid for 180 days and only cost about $30 dollars. You could easily work in a city near the border and earn a US wage, then go across the border everyday to see your Mexican girl.

The only problem with this plan is that you both do not want kids and also do not want a woman who has kids. Finding a Mexican woman who fits those criteria will be very difficult.