In Manila right now, all girls ignoring me, exactly like USA

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
filipina
Freshman Poster

Post by filipina »

uncertain wrote:Hello filipina. I have a few questions for you, and please be honest. Remember, you are anonymous on here anyway.

1) How old are you? What age range would you prefer your potential boyfriend/husband to be?
I am 29, Age range would be 30-50. Although I believe age does not matter when you are inlove and I can’t question those women who fall for older men as my mother is half the age of my father (both Filipinos) but I want to enjoy my marriage so I keep off from 60+..Where were they when they were still young? Hehe.
2) What is your ethnic background? Any significant (confirmed) Spanish or Chinese blood?
My greatgradparents from the mother side have Spanish blood.
3) As far as looks (and looks alone) go....what ethnicity would you prefer your boyfriend/husband to be? What would your 2nd and 3rd choice be?
As long as you look presentable and you maintain a good hygiene you are okay. It’s normal for us to take a bath 2-3 times a day but I don’t mean guys should do the same I just want to put an emphasis that we do care for hygiene. Those with lots of tattoos, piercing, those with extra large muscles - hulk Hogan type body, too fat (obese) are a bit turned off for us.
4) Which ethnicities do you find the least attractive?
Culturally, we are wired to think that white-skinned are attractive that’s why here we adore whitening products. I do not know how to say this without going to sound a racist or politically incorrect but let’s just say the darker ones are the least attractive. Whew!
5) List other preferences you have as far as looks go (height, hair color, skin tone, eye color, facial features, etc.)
Doesn’t matter.
6) Do you feel your answers are in line with what the answers for a typical/average filipina woman would be? Explain.
I really can't say as we have, I think, different perceptions of what is below or above average and where are we to draw the line for such but if you have read my previous post based on my classification that would be a
Yes, because I am one of them. :P

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Hey filipina. Welcome to the forum. I sincerely hope you become a long-term and frequent poster here. Perhaps you will help clear-up some of our confusion regarding PI.

Personally, I've been rather cynical and skeptical about it as a HA destination. But I would love to proven wrong. So please keep the discussion alive by giving us the 'inside view'.

BTW, how do you look physically? Are you lighter skinned like Chinese or darker skinned? Skinny, slim, average, curvy, pleasantly plump, or American sized? Short, medium, or tall? Just curious, tell what you can, lol.
uncertain
Freshman Poster

Post by uncertain »

Filipina, do not worry about sounding racist. People on this forum are not into political correctness.

1) Ok so white skin is the most important physical feature you and other filipinas look for in a potential boyfriend/husband?

2) Does this mean you find caucasians and lighter skinned east asians (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc.) more physically attractive than a typical filipino guy?

3) Which would you find more attractive....a caucasian or an asian with really light skin (Japanese, Chinese, Korean)?

Don't be afraid to be honest.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Guys, don't get any funny ideas with my "filipina". She's mine! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dang, when she told me she was reading my material here, I never imagined she was REALLY reading it, as in ALL of it.LOL. Apparently, she even found out that I was steve55. LOL. Fellas , this is one sharp cookie, members beware lest you get your intellectual hair clipped. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS- Yes guys, she is cute, as in really cute!! But first and foremost, as many of you may have already figured out, she is a true lady.

Again, I must repeat, she is mine! :lol:

Ok, I'm having to much fun with this. :D
unhappyinmanila
Freshman Poster

Post by unhappyinmanila »

I'm sorry Winston. She is so ugly I had to run away. What is wrong with you? You came half way around the world to talk to ugly women? Have you no pride, apparently not. I'm not going to be seen with an ugly girl, I have standards.

She friggin had acne all over her face, and her head is shaped weird. Even if she didnt have acne, she would still be 2 out of 10. If i wanted to get an ugly girl like that I could get one in
America, why would I come here to find an ugly girl that speaks broken english and has acne all over her face.
Where the pretty girls at?

Frigg man, have some standards.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Winston wrote:
1. Who beat the Nazis? The Americans or the Russians?
Both. Although the Russians where first to Germany and the first to take over Berlin. Very unlikely they would have won without us though.

Here is an interesting animation showing us advancing from the west and the Russians advancing from the East. We squeeze them at the end.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/532099

Winston wrote: 2. Name three reasons why the US dropped the atomic bomb on Japan.
Mostly because Truman was an psychopathic politician. But I repeat myself.

The emperor Hirohito was sending out peace feelers through diplomatic channels and was willing to quit the war as long as he could stay in power. Roosevelt and Truman would accept only unconditional surrender. So we killed a few hundred thousand civilians to get our unconditional surrender. And the afterwords left the emperor on the throne anyway.

There is good reason to believe that Roosevelt knew the Japanese attack was coming because we had already broken their encryption. Roosevelt was also doing things to provoke the Japanese. Read "Day of Deceit" for an interesting take on it.

Truman also wanted to project power to Stalin with the bomb. Any civilized person would have let Stalin witness our bomb on a test range with nobody around, but Truman though killing a few hundred thousand people was a better way to go.
uncertain
Freshman Poster

Post by uncertain »

unhappyinmanila wrote:I'm sorry Winston. She is so ugly I had to run away. What is wrong with you? You came half way around the world to talk to ugly women? Have you no pride, apparently not. I'm not going to be seen with an ugly girl, I have standards.

She friggin had acne all over her face, and her head is shaped weird. Even if she didnt have acne, she would still be 2 out of 10. If i wanted to get an ugly girl like that I could get one in
America, why would I come here to find an ugly girl that speaks broken english and has acne all over her face.

You were only approaching average and above average girls at SM mall and Mall of Asia? Maybe that was your problem. Any decent looking girl is going to have lots of options, lots of men approaching her (everyday) and as a result, have high standards. I'm not talking about beautiful women or models...im talking any woman that falls under the "decent" category.

Those women you approached at SM mall and Mall of Asia were probably approached by another man a few minutes before you approached them....and were approached again a few minutes after.

Most men can't afford to have standards or, at most, have standards, but standards that are very very low and only exclude maybe the bottom 2 percent of the female population. We take what we can get.

I've seen pics and videos of bar girls (prostitutes) in S.E. asia.....and some of them are in their 40s to 50s, have very aged faces, and are overweight. Yet lots of men are still willing to pay money to have sex with them.

That's just how it is. When it comes to dating/relationships.....women have all of the power and call all of the shots.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

unhappyinmanila wrote:I'm sorry Winston. She is so ugly I had to run away. What is wrong with you? You came half way around the world to talk to ugly women? Have you no pride, apparently not. I'm not going to be seen with an ugly girl, I have standards.

Middle-class Filipinas are not going to want to have anything to do with you based on this post; your only options are low-class ones. So why the hell are you getting Winston to set you up on blind dates when you could so easily go to dateinasia.com and pick the women yourself? You could probably ask them to meet you in the first message you send and they would oblige.
uncertain wrote:You were only approaching average and above average girls at SM mall and Mall of Asia? Maybe that was your problem. Any decent looking girl is going to have lots of options, lots of men approaching her (everyday) and as a result, have high standards. I'm not talking about beautiful women or models...im talking any woman that falls under the "decent" category.

Those women you approached at SM mall and Mall of Asia were probably approached by another man a few minutes before you approached them....and were approached again a few minutes after.

Most men can't afford to have standards or, at most, have standards, but standards that are very very low and only exclude maybe the bottom 2 percent of the female population. We take what we can get.

I've seen pics and videos of bar girls (prostitutes) in S.E. asia.....and some of them are in their 40s to 50s, have very aged faces, and are overweight. Yet lots of men are still willing to pay money to have sex with them.

That's just how it is. When it comes to dating/relationships.....women have all of the power and call all of the shots.
Contradicting the basic premise of this site, I love it! :wink:
uncertain
Freshman Poster

Post by uncertain »

lavezzi wrote:Contradicting the basic premise of this site, I love it! :wink:
I don't think i'm contradicting the "premise" of this website....im just telling it how it is and calling it how i see it. Yes, in S.E. Asia you can have sex with a hooker for $25 where as in America it costs 10 times as much. And maybe the S.E. Asian hooker will do things an American hooker won't. And yeah...if you have a lot of money and are willing to support a woman, her parents, and her siblings, you can date a S.E. Asian woman. But the way i see it is....these things give some guys here a false sense of power.

A lot of these guys think they're rock stars but they're anything but. As someone else on this forum once said...fans pay the rock stars....rock stars do not pay their fans.

Lets be real about who has all of the power...and its the women. A lot of western men are spending lots of money taking out filipina women and their friends. A lot of western men are supporting not only their filipina...but their filipina's parents, brothers, sisters, cousins, etc. Sounds like its the FILIPINA who is being treated like a rock star....not the western man.

To me, having more power and being a rock star (as far as dating goes) would mean women approach YOU and women spend money on YOU. If a man's power is EQUAL to the woman's he could get a relationship with a woman without money leaving his pocket. But no....its always lots of money going out of the western man's pocket and into the pockets of the filipina (and her family). Now ask yourself........who REALLY has all the power?
filipina
Freshman Poster

Post by filipina »

@Rock:

lol..honestly, I was only snooping when I came here, I didn’t have any intention of staying for long but I kind of said wait a minute there is something wrong here...really wrong.
I look the average Filipina,brown-skinned, slim, 5’3 and yes, I am cute....:P :oops:

@uncertain:

I did not say that it is the most important physical feature, I did say we are wired to think that white-skinned are attractive but it’s not that necessary because really looks come only second as to who you are as a person. On a first glance we may find white attractive but we don’t stop on a first glance we dig more to the kind of person you are, same with black or brown skinned we may find you least attractive but we don’t stop on the first glance, that’s the only thing that you have to remember as far as color/race is concerned.

@steve55:

I am sorry, I was trying to snoop around. When trying to get to know a person on a dating site I focus on one person only at a time and if we won’t click I move on to the next. I want to get to know you but apparently, you were busy with someone else. :P :P help the guys here on how to find a “quality woman�

@unhappyinmanila:

Here is the thing, if you want to meet a beautiful, classy Filipina I would suggest for you to go first on a dating site and look for a Filipina that suits your standards. It’s a total foolishness to think that there are a bunch of beautiful classy Filipinas who would like to fall in your arms right away. Unless, she is a prostitute or from a low class do not expect that you can easily find around without exerting an effort. Truth is, typically, a decent Filipina maiden is shy and secretive about her real feelings for a suitor and denies it even though she is really in love with the man because we want to be COURTED. Filipino women are great lovers or wives because we value love and marriage and once we fall in love with a man and marries him, the man is assured of faithfulness, love, and affection until death. Do you really believe you can easily get someone like this on a snap? I am sorry but it would take some time and effort really.

If your wallet is thick and just want to have fun with beautiful classy socialite Pinays go to high end bars in Manila or Makati
:P
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

uncertain wrote:
I don't think i'm contradicting the "premise" of this website....im just telling it how it is and calling it how i see it. Yes, in S.E. Asia you can have sex with a hooker for $25 where as in America it costs 10 times as much. And maybe the S.E. Asian hooker will do things an American hooker won't. And yeah...if you have a lot of money and are willing to support a woman, her parents, and her siblings, you can date a S.E. Asian woman. But the way i see it is....these things give some guys here a false sense of power.

A lot of these guys think they're rock stars but they're anything but. As someone else on this forum once said...fans pay the rock stars....rock stars do not pay their fans.

Lets be real about who has all of the power...and its the women. A lot of western men are spending lots of money taking out filipina women and their friends. A lot of western men are supporting not only their filipina...but their filipina's parents, brothers, sisters, cousins, etc. Sounds like its the FILIPINA who is being treated like a rock star....not the western man.

To me, having more power and being a rock star (as far as dating goes) would mean women approach YOU and women spend money on YOU. If a man's power is EQUAL to the woman's he could get a relationship with a woman without money leaving his pocket. But no....its always lots of money going out of the western man's pocket and into the pockets of the filipina (and her family). Now ask yourself........who REALLY has all the power?
I would not think that a man whit a minimum of common sense will consider that males have power over women regarding sex or relationship.
Women have their primary weapon and it's p***y.
Some males can have the upper hand it's true but they are just the minority.
We pays for it one way or another.
Like it or not..denied it or not.

The big differences between America for example,is not that the power is shifted in the Philippines,but it's that it will cost less(money,engagement,mentally,time...)to have what most men wants.

At the end,women still have the power,but they don't have the total power like we can see in America.

So to think in term of looking for equality is not intelligent...there's no equality possible..just better to focus in limiting the damage and pushing towards less empowering on the other side.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

uncertain wrote:

You're saying women are the same everywhere and the only difference is that some are poorer and more in need of money than others; the opinion most Westerners have which is based on an assumption.

I met a Filipina on dateinasia, she is a successful business woman from a middle-class background who owns her own telecommunications company. I am basically a bum with no qualifications who can't even get a job in McDonalds. Yet, she wants me to visit her to start a relationship and even makes long distance calls to my mobile phone from 7000 miles away. So she is spending money on me knowing I cannot do the same for her. You will probably say this is a once off and not part of any pattern, but I beg to differ.

Of course there are going to be many dirt-poor Filipinas looking to relieve their financial difficulties, but this does not definitively reflect their attitude towards men as a whole. Filipinas actually feel a need for validation as they don't get it by simply being born like women do in the West. This is because Filipino society actually values men more than women, a concept which is very hard for a Westerner to comprehend. As a result of this, Filipinas hold men in high regard instinctively just like Western men do with women. Which is what creates the huge difference between here and there, enabling men to find relationships with ease in the Philippines and many other parts of Asia and the world.
unhappyinmanila
Freshman Poster

filipina wrote:@Rock:

lol..honestly, I was only snooping when I came here, I didn’t have any intention of staying for long but I kind of said wait a minute there is something wrong here...really wrong.
I look the average Filipina,brown-skinned, slim, 5’3 and yes, I am cute....:P :oops:

@uncertain:

I did not say that it is the most important physical feature, I did say we are wired to think that white-skinned are attractive but it’s not that necessary because really looks come only second as to who you are as a person. On a first glance we may find white attractive but we don’t stop on a first glance we dig more to the kind of person you are, same with black or brown skinned we may find you least attractive but we don’t stop on the first glance, that’s the only thing that you have to remember as far as color/race is concerned.

@steve55:

I am sorry, I was trying to snoop around. When trying to get to know a person on a dating site I focus on one person only at a time and if we won’t click I move on to the next. I want to get to know you but apparently, you were busy with someone else. :P :P help the guys here on how to find a “quality woman�

@unhappyinmanila:

Here is the thing, if you want to meet a beautiful, classy Filipina I would suggest for you to go first on a dating site and look for a Filipina that suits your standards. It’s a total foolishness to think that there are a bunch of beautiful classy Filipinas who would like to fall in your arms right away. Unless, she is a prostitute or from a low class do not expect that you can easily find around without exerting an effort. Truth is, typically, a decent Filipina maiden is shy and secretive about her real feelings for a suitor and denies it even though she is really in love with the man because we want to be COURTED. Filipino women are great lovers or wives because we value love and marriage and once we fall in love with a man and marries him, the man is assured of faithfulness, love, and affection until death. Do you really believe you can easily get someone like this on a snap? I am sorry but it would take some time and effort really.

If your wallet is thick and just want to have fun with beautiful classy socialite Pinays go to high end bars in Manila or Makati
:P
Well before they can be courted they have to give me their phone numbers first.
unhappyinmanila
Freshman Poster

The runaway scene was epic. It was like something out of Terminator 2 when the T-1000 was chasing Sarah Conner and company. She almost caught up to me, but in the end I was able to escape from the beast!!

What an ugly ugly girl. Why so ugly. Why.
She needs to pick the zits off her face.

She needs to get a clue too, if someone is running away from you, they don't want to see you.

@ filipina:

I DID GO ON A DATING WEBSITE. I WENT ON ONE AND TALKED TO THE GIRL ONLINE FOR MONTHS AND SHE SAID WHEN I CAME TO PI SHE WOULD SEE ME FOR SURE. WHEN I ACTUALLY CAME SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS NOT IN THE MOOD TO SEE ME THEN SHE SAID THAT HER KUYA TOLD HER SHE COULD NOT GO. ARE FILIPINA WOMEN USUALLY SCAMMERS LIKE THIS? THEN SHE ASKED WHY AM I MAD? IS SHE STUPID OR SOMETHING?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:Just to jive in. FIrst I think ...for some western guys they have this HIGH EXPECTATION when they go over seas...
Maybe it's true some of the stuff they say overseas but I think some of it just over stated.

I never been to the Philippines so I can't say how it's really like that over there but some posters here post the Philippines as if you land in that country there be 40 virgins waiting for you..lol

I think in reality women are women every where. People stated before that middle class filipina will be much picker than that lower class women. My advice is if your going to cold approach women in the streets....it takes some level of social intelligence and be able to take the hits that come with it. It's not too different from here in the states..I think.
Come on now. If you thought that way, then why would you be here?

How many countries have you been to? Ever been to the Philippines? How many foreign women have you dated? Unless you have a lot of experience, you aren't qualified to address this issue.

You should let someone who has a lot of experience in the Philippines address this, such as Ladislav, Mr S, Outwest, Steve55, or me. None of them or I, agree at all with what you've said there.

Even that new thread here, started by Falcon, comparing Mexican to American women, said that there was a huge difference, and gave many specific examples. See here:

viewtopic.php?p=57965

Consider all that. Plus these short inspiring testimonials too.

http://www.happierabroad.com/testimonials.php
http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page74b.htm

Now what do you make of all that? Have you ever even seen those pages? They are full of FIRST HAND experiences, NOT conjecture. Consider that.

Finally, your last statement is 100 PERCENT WRONG! I SWEAR IT! All I do when I cold approach Filipinas on the street is say "Excuse me, you are very maganda" and I have a high chance of getting her number and watching her blush and giggle. It doesn't take any kind of social skill. I swear it! I've done it thousands of times, and there is a HUGE HUGE difference compared to approaching American girls. You simply can't do that in America, unless you're super hot or a celebrity. So I SWEAR to God, you are 100 PERCENT WRONG about that.

Ask Ladislav too, and his story here. He is a very credible person whose claims usually check out.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Love_Adven ... ppines.htm

Also, in Russia, all I said to girls there was "Devushka, ti ochen kraseevaya. Moznah vstretumsen?" which means "Miss, you're very beautiful. Can I meet you?" and many of them would go out with me. That's all I did to get them to open up! Seriously. You can see conclusive hard evidence of this in my foreign female encounters film. Have you seen it before? Watch it here, and then tell me that Russian women are not different than American women.

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php

Those videos are total proof. There is no denying it when you see their reactions. American women are no way gonna be that relaxed, open or playful toward strangers. Watch those videos and you will see for yourself. It is 100 percent obvious.

Also, check out my Approachable Faces gallery, and tell me if these girls look approachable or not, and if they have the same attitude on their faces that American women do.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page61.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne