PUA Summit Scam Exposed

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
fox
Freshman Poster

PUA Summit Scam Exposed

Post by fox »

The 5th annual "World Pua Summit" happened this year from 9/24 to 9/26. After it was over, on 9/27 one of the speakers was pissed off and wanted to dish some dirt about it....

even if you beleive in PUA stuff you would all agree that boot camps are a real waste of money.

The biggest secret about bootcamps: It's easy money and guys won't learn anything, how much can a person really change in one weekend?....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

No shit. :lol:

I do think that it does help if guys are mentored by others who are very good with women though. You can call this "PUA coaching" as well but these slap dash boot camps are really there to drain money.

Plus the biggest joke are women PUA instructors. How is a hot woman going to coach average to below average looking men on how to pick up women? It's like a cat teaching a dog to catch mice.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

Repatriate wrote:No shit. :lol:

I do think that it does help if guys are mentored by others who are very good with women though. You can call this "PUA coaching" as well but these slap dash boot camps are really there to drain money.
if you spend time with people who are good with women (but a decent amount of time) then after a while you can pick up their vibe and learn from them. But it can't be done in just one weekend - it's not enough time.

after the weekend ends you will be at the same place you were before the bootcamp.

I did a seduction bootcamp once a long time ago- after the weekend was over the euphoria was over and the guys went back to the same place they were before the bootcamp (with less money in the bank).
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The feeling I get from these PUA gurus is that more than half of them were probably ok with American women to begin with. The others are inept but good at marketing, business, and public speaking.

If you look at a guy like Mystery he's really tall, thin, and has a average face. You could see someone who looks like him playing in a rock band or something. Trendy club women will naturally gravitate towards guys that look like that.

Neil Strauss on the other hand looks like a bald little leprechaun and his success pretty much hinged on pooping out a best selling book, getting rich, and then riding the coattails of people who could be the "face" of the system. I seriously doubt his success with women had anything to do with PUA and more likely from his professional success as a writer.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I am sure there are no immigrants of any kind at those summits or any world travelers.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Best PUA tutorial ever.

He's only able to get her when he gets straight to the point.

fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

Repatriate wrote:The feeling I get from these PUA gurus is that more than half of them were probably ok with American women to begin with. The others are inept but good at marketing, business, and public speaking.

If you look at a guy like Mystery he's really tall, thin, and has a average face. You could see someone who looks like him playing in a rock band or something. Trendy club women will naturally gravitate towards guys that look like that.

Neil Strauss on the other hand looks like a bald little leprechaun and his success pretty much hinged on pooping out a best selling book, getting rich, and then riding the coattails of people who could be the "face" of the system. I seriously doubt his success with women had anything to do with PUA and more likely from his professional success as a writer.
well Cameron put it best:
Mystery: Erik is 6’5 inches tall, (Yes, height is an edge.) That, in and of by itself is an edge. Yes, there are plenty of tall dorks who repel women but if you have the basics down, the height quickly becomes an edge. He is also a magician, a self proclaimed “Super-Star daredevil illusionist!� He plays the status game. A very tall individual who has always played the pseudo-celeb game.

• Neil Strauss: Neil does not have physical good looks or height to his advantage. So what’s his edge? He is a writer for Rolling Stone magazine, a Rock reporter for the NY Times, best selling author. (There is nothing wrong with being a reporter for a major magazine. If you have an edge, use it. Nothing wrong with that.) Lastly, he is highly skilled in manipulation tactics, uses his social status as leverage to make people feel below him.. (This will be explained later).
http://attractwomenanywhere.com/blog/20 ... ge-do-you/
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ladislav wrote:I am sure there are no immigrants of any kind at those summits or any world travelers.
That's true. Any man who has been outside the angloworld, knows that American and anglo women are not how most women in the world are.

I think most immigrant men in the USA are smart and avoid American women like the plague! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

ross jeffries is one ugly bastard, he is talented bs artist, I wonder if he gets p***y on a regular basis, he is all talk.

Mystery doesnt need any PUA, guy stands out besides his into magic, women love it....he is not what you'd call an averege Joe type of guy that attends his overpriced seminars.

What if im 5.5 chubby and balding, work in 7/11?
Would he still sign me up for the course and guarantee that ill be successfull with women?
It is very sad industry, its hard to explain but i can just imagine atmosphere in these seminars, bunch of stupid desperate guys hoping for miracle...they sell them DREAMs!!!
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Thank you for posting this outstanding revelation. I had always suspected that PUAs just might be ever so slightly fond of money..
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

PUA marketers never ever talk about men right's, women's hypergamous nature, feminism, AW being low quality because they know IT WILL AFFECT THEIR TARGET AUDIENCE which are men who are still asleep. If they call women out on their behavior and circumstances in western countries then they can't get money out of your pockets.

They want to keep the illusion that the problem is ALWAYS YOU and that your lack of success is within your control which in most cases its not. Most western women going after the top 20% of men period. Many of them would rather stay single and unmarried if they don't get a guy like that. So if you're not at least 6ft, rich, handsome, etc you're not going to make the cut a lot of the times. Look at all the women from America, UK wishing/dreaming.hoping to be the bride of Prince William so that they can be a magical princess so that the world can see and get all the attention on that one day. Western women have a hard time separating reality with fantasy.

So a regular dude has already lost the game before he even has opened his mouth. PUA is a scam trying to make the best of a bad situation for most western men.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

well-informed wrote:PUA marketers never ever talk about men right's, women's hypergamous nature, feminism, AW being low quality because they know IT WILL AFFECT THEIR TARGET AUDIENCE which are men who are still asleep. If they call women out on their behavior and circumstances in western countries then they can't get money out of your pockets.

They want to keep the illusion that the problem is ALWAYS YOU and that your lack of success is within your control which in most cases its not. Most western women going after the top 20% of men period. Many of them would rather stay single and unmarried if they don't get a guy like that. So if you're not at least 6ft, rich, handsome, etc you're not going to make the cut a lot of the times. Look at all the women from America, UK wishing/dreaming.hoping to be the bride of Prince William so that they can be a magical princess so that the world can see and get all the attention on that one day. Western women have a hard time separating reality with fantasy.

So a regular dude has already lost the game before he even has opened his mouth. PUA is a scam trying to make the best of a bad situation for most western men.
Yea you are very right....

PUAs always come from the mindset that you are the problem not the women - the only teacher (which is not a PUA) who doesn't put women on a pedestal is David X. But he never had problems getting women cause he was a biker and then at some point he opened a business and was doing great as far as money.

It's funny because top PUA teacher of RSD- Owen Cook, married a girl from Mexico.
Hypnotica (Eric Von Sydow) married a girl from Bulgaria.
Rick H. (also a dating coach and a friend of Brent) is now living in Romania.
Ross Jeffries is not married and doesn't have a girlfriend.

So if PUA worked so well how come these guys didn't marry American women or Canadian women :roll:
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I went to one of Ross Jeffries first seminars. At that time, he was entertaining and had an angry edge to him, like this is how we are going to trick women. He seemed to work hard to deliver an informative seminar and guys spent a lot of time laughing which loosened up some guys who could then approach women. Later in years, he seemed to let success go to his head and became more touchy feely, i.e. we are co-creators in the seduction with the women. Then he went over the edge with his psychic nonsense. At that time, I had no idea what a huge industry it would become. They are all rip-offs of Ross Jeffries and in my opinion a huge waste of money. Change is very difficult, requiring years of dedicated practice, and most guys aren't up to it. By the way, Jeffries business associate Dr. Knipes was in a long term marriage, was an expert hypnotist and I learned more from him then Jeffries. Knipes demonstrated cold approaches in malls for a group of us and he was very good at it.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

MrPeabody wrote:I went to one of Ross Jeffries first seminars. At that time, he was entertaining and had an angry edge to him, like this is how we are going to trick women. He seemed to work hard to deliver an informative seminar and guys spent a lot of time laughing which loosened up some guys who could then approach women. Later in years, he seemed to let success go to his head and became more touchy feely, i.e. we are co-creators in the seduction with the women. Then he went over the edge with his psychic nonsense. At that time, I had no idea what a huge industry it would become. They are all rip-offs of Ross Jeffries and in my opinion a huge waste of money. Change is very difficult, requiring years of dedicated practice, and most guys aren't up to it. By the way, Jeffries business associate Dr. Knipes was in a long term marriage, was an expert hypnotist and I learned more from him then Jeffries. Knipes demonstrated cold approaches in malls for a group of us and he was very good at it.
Yea I recently saw one of Jeffries's seminars which was recorded in Germany (I think). His stuff is intresting but If and in order for it to really work with closed off western women, it will take a lot of practice and work- I said "If" it would really work- cause nothing can work for everyone....

And with all this stuff Ross is not married and doesn't have a girlfriend so if you end up alone- what's the point of all this?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

fox wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I went to one of Ross Jeffries first seminars. At that time, he was entertaining and had an angry edge to him, like this is how we are going to trick women. He seemed to work hard to deliver an informative seminar and guys spent a lot of time laughing which loosened up some guys who could then approach women. Later in years, he seemed to let success go to his head and became more touchy feely, i.e. we are co-creators in the seduction with the women. Then he went over the edge with his psychic nonsense. At that time, I had no idea what a huge industry it would become. They are all rip-offs of Ross Jeffries and in my opinion a huge waste of money. Change is very difficult, requiring years of dedicated practice, and most guys aren't up to it. By the way, Jeffries business associate Dr. Knipes was in a long term marriage, was an expert hypnotist and I learned more from him then Jeffries. Knipes demonstrated cold approaches in malls for a group of us and he was very good at it.
Yea I recently saw one of Jeffries's seminars which was recorded in Germany (I think). His stuff is intresting but If and in order for it to really work with closed off western women, it will take a lot of practice and work- I said "If" it would really work- cause nothing can work for everyone....

And with all this stuff Ross is not married and doesn't have a girlfriend so if you end up alone- what's the point of all this?

I think some of these guys get addicted. Seducing a woman gives you a dopamine high, and you have to do it with a new woman each time to get the next fix, just like heroin. A man can get addicted to anything that creates pleasure.