Hot Asian Looking Russian/FSU Women! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Hot Asian Looking Russian/FSU Women! Wow!

Post by Winston »

What is this hot Asian woman doing in St. Petersburg, Russia?

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /501258161

Last edited by Winston on February 4th, 2014, 5:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

come on Winston! There are many Asians (well, not too many) that live in Russia and Europe. Like people migrate to the USA, there are people who migrate to Russia as well. I bet she was born and raised in Russia.

I know a VERY hot Asian chick here in the States, who was raised in Odessa, Ukraine. She is SO hot, when I saw her the first time I almost jizzed my pants.
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Post by tradcom »

There are millions of Asians living in Siberia who obviously have Russian citizenship. What prevents them from living in the European part of Russia?
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

There are millions of Asians living in Siberia who obviously have Russian citizenship. What prevents them from living in the European part of Russia?
Exactly! Russia (or former USSR) is obviously the best place to be to find all kinds of girls.

I mean, here you hit a jackpot! You get Russian mentality, tenderness and family values combined with Asian looks :)

Besides, I agree with other post that recommended Winston to get better clothes and get some style.

Also Winston, you look like a "friendly soft nicest guy ever" in your videos. Gotta be a bit tough, not a jerk, not an asshole. But Russian women like manly men - those not shaved, those that have deep voice. You don't have to be alpha or beta or whatever crap. Just be yourself, but portray yourself with more character, more power, more self-respect. Don't be afraid to stand out, get that ARMANI t-shirt, get Gucci shoes, get them ON SALE. Who cares? Be proud of yourself. I love wearing Armani Exchange and I don't give a damn that it looks like I am showing off. I actually like their style and clothes, it looks and feels nice and it costs almost the same as other lower brands.

http://www.armaniexchange.com

P.S. how about this one from Moscow? :) Oh my!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/340540
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But my voice is not deep and my face doesn't have much hair. I can never look like the rugged masculine type that Russian women want.

What about me wearing Hawaiian shirts like in this photo? Do they look good on me?

Last edited by Winston on November 12th, 2010, 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Yep, shirt is always good. It gives you a "neat" look. Even better if you have a sport-coat (jacket), t-shirt, good jeans and leather shoes. Typical looks, but actually give you confidence and women actually right away take you as a much more serious guy who means business, but knows hot to be a bit casual.

I found another one from Moscow. OH MY!!!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/294171
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Post by tradcom »

have2fly wrote:I mean, here you hit a jackpot! You get Russian mentality, tenderness and family values combined with Asian looks :)
Well, a real jackpot would be getting that with a white girl, because virtually all Asian girls have that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's another hot Asian girl in Ukraine. Wow!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info124307.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this Russian girl looks Asian!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100346957

ImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look at this hot woman from Kazakhstan!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/details/341764

ImageImageImageImage

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Most Asians in Russia and Ukraine are from Kazakhstan and other Central Asian countries - neighboring ones, and Siberia. There is also an area near Chechnya called Kalmykia. The people there are Oriental looking. In Siberia, Asian to Slav ratio is 1:9 which means close to 2 million people that look Mongolian. There is one million ethnic Koreans there, too. It is a moot question to ask 'what she is doing there'. She is in her own country and can do whatever she wants and live wherever she wants.

Siberian natives:

Not all people in Russia are blond Slavs.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow! Look at this hot Oriental looking Asian girl from Kazakhstan!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/details/602411

ImageImage

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I am surprised that JamesBond hasn't chimed in yet LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »