12 Reasons Why So Many Good Black Men Are Still Single

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

12 Reasons Why So Many Good Black Men Are Still Single

Post by Fenix »

Source: http://www.afro.com/sections/news/afro_ ... 3.facebook

The Top Twelve Reasons Why So Many Good Black Men Are Still Single

Television, radio, and the Internet have been buzzing nonstop for years about the plight of single, black women looking for love, but what about all the single, black men? Nobody's been bold enough to take a stand and speak out on behalf of all the good, single black men out there looking for love too. However, now, that's all changed. The Victory Unlimited Show (http://www.victoryunlimitedshow.com) attacks this issue with the kind of guts, gusto, humor, and controversy that's rarely heard in the mainstream media.
Based on feedback from the show's fan base, the most recent broadcast entitled "The Top Twelve Reasons Why So Many Good Black Men Are Still Single" put forth the following list as the reasons why so many good black men are still unhappily single:

1. They keep meeting women with unrealistic expectations for what they want in a man.
2. They keep meeting women who put them in the wrong category by writing them off too quickly as not being "their type".
3. They're not wanted because they're not needed. Too many women have told them that they don't "need" a man.
4. They keep meeting black women who don't respect them just because they "are" black men.
5. They keep failing women's Girlfriend Approval Test. If the woman's friends don't like them, then that woman won't give them a chance either.
6. They keep meeting women who are not interested in them, but only in how much money they make.
7. They're nobody until somebody else loves them. Not enough women see them as a prize unless they see a lot of other women chasing after them first.
8. They meet too many women who don't really know what they want.
9. They meet too many women who believe that single, good black men are "too good to be true".
10. They're the right man at the wrong time.
11. They meet too many women who don't recognize a good man when they see one.
12. They don't promote all the great things about themselves boldly or consistently enough to enough women.

-Blacknews.com
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Re: 12 Reasons Why So Many Good Black Men Are Still Single

Post by ssjparris »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Source: http://www.afro.com/sections/news/afro_ ... 3.facebook

The Top Twelve Reasons Why So Many Good Black Men Are Still Single

Television, radio, and the Internet have been buzzing nonstop for years about the plight of single, black women looking for love, but what about all the single, black men? Nobody's been bold enough to take a stand and speak out on behalf of all the good, single black men out there looking for love too. However, now, that's all changed. The Victory Unlimited Show (http://www.victoryunlimitedshow.com) attacks this issue with the kind of guts, gusto, humor, and controversy that's rarely heard in the mainstream media.
Based on feedback from the show's fan base, the most recent broadcast entitled "The Top Twelve Reasons Why So Many Good Black Men Are Still Single" put forth the following list as the reasons why so many good black men are still unhappily single:

1. They keep meeting women with unrealistic expectations for what they want in a man.
2. They keep meeting women who put them in the wrong category by writing them off too quickly as not being "their type".
3. They're not wanted because they're not needed. Too many women have told them that they don't "need" a man.
4. They keep meeting black women who don't respect them just because they "are" black men.
5. They keep failing women's Girlfriend Approval Test. If the woman's friends don't like them, then that woman won't give them a chance either.
6. They keep meeting women who are not interested in them, but only in how much money they make.
7. They're nobody until somebody else loves them. Not enough women see them as a prize unless they see a lot of other women chasing after them first.
8. They meet too many women who don't really know what they want.
9. They meet too many women who believe that single, good black men are "too good to be true".
10. They're the right man at the wrong time.
11. They meet too many women who don't recognize a good man when they see one.
12. They don't promote all the great things about themselves boldly or consistently enough to enough women.

-Blacknews.com
this is true for us black guys.

although number 12 is correct. i dislike it. because women dont give me the chance to let them know about me. they simply dont care for various reasons. thank god for foreign women. the give me the light of day to share things about me. and my greater qualities too. now which one do you think i am going to choose over the others.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Great list! As a white Caucasian male I can sign under each point! Especially approval of other girls - WTF? Another one is approval of her friend - again WTF? Do those women ever think that their female friend could just be jealous and specifically say BS about the guy just to make sure she does not get the guy? So retarded! I've been cock-blocked by female idiotic friends so many times. Seems like 2 American women share one brain between themselves, they freaking can't think without someone telling them what to do!

Same here. Women never even give me a chance to tell them what I do, what education I have or even what I know or what I have to offer! :) They are sssooo retarded!!!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The fact is African American women have way too high expectations of their potential husbands i.e. must be over 6'2 tall, must make six figures, must be good looking and own a nice looking car, etc. They are the most pickiest women in the world imo. Plus, with most black men either in jail or not doing well academically, black women now make way above what most black men make. So, its no wonder black men turn towards white women as an alternative. The ones that do not wind up lonely or go seeking a foreign women instead.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@zboy1,

..or they relegate themselves to BBWs and/or single mothers.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
fox
Freshman Poster

Re: 12 Reasons Why So Many Good Black Men Are Still Single

Post by fox »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:1. They keep meeting women with unrealistic expectations for what they want in a man.

I'm not black but this holds true to all women (black and white). Modern women have unrealistic expectations for the most part and that's why most Men get rejected.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

MrVeesworld

Post by ErikHeaven »

I would like you to check him out on youtube. http://youtu.be/eB9MGgm43_c He lives near me in Buffalo NY. He is currently in Thailand right now doing a documentary on how foreign women are better than American women. I love his channel. He shows you the exact places to go. I think he found a place to rent in Thailand for 5 dollars a night.
So he puts the word out and the work in showing how American women should be bypassed.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I met this nice African American female on Youtube. I am attracted to her and i became her friend. I do not want anything more than her friendship as i gave up on Black American women a long time ago. We had a recent conversation and she expressed some interest in me. She started off with the basic any man i like has to have his anchor in "Christ". So that is the major reason i do not like Black American women as they are caught in the Matrix of Christianity. Its funny as most black men do not believe in Jesus anymore yet they keep holding on to that religion. Most of them are looking for Phoenix Sosa who goes to church and earns six figures, and loves the LAWD!. Most of them will die man less and miserable.
junglecat78
Freshman Poster

13 Reasons!

Post by junglecat78 »

You forgot to add another reason why good black men can't find good black women! Most black women like thugs. I have met many black women who are involved with men who are incarcerated, carry weapons, deal drugs or have baby daddy drama.
Neill from Ft. Lauderdale, FL
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

ErikHeaven wrote:I met this nice African American female on Youtube. I am attracted to her and i became her friend. I do not want anything more than her friendship as i gave up on Black American women a long time ago. We had a recent conversation and she expressed some interest in me. She started off with the basic any man i like has to have his anchor in "Christ". So that is the major reason i do not like Black American women as they are caught in the Matrix of Christianity. Its funny as most black men do not believe in Jesus anymore yet they keep holding on to that religion. Most of them are looking for Phoenix Sosa who goes to church and earns six figures, and loves the LAWD!. Most of them will die man less and miserable.
Have you any idea what you are talking about? Did you know that CHRISTIANITY was the religion of our OPPRESSORS (Caucasian slave owners)? Most Bible-believing, "Spirit"filled Christians beat/killed slaves, raped their women-- BUT WERE CAUCASIAN!

Why the ^&%# do black people, as a general whole, embrace the religion of their oppressors??
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Have you any idea what you are talking about? Did you know that CHRISTIANITY was the religion of our OPPRESSORS (Caucasian slave owners)? Most Bible-believing, "Spirit"filled Christians beat/killed slaves, raped their women-- BUT WERE CAUCASIAN!

Why the ^&%# do black people, as a general whole, embrace the religion of their oppressors??
Christ was against violence and said that everyone are children of God, it was when religion got mixed with politics that the real message was twisted. For example: Christians killed Jews in the name of Christ (blaming them for his death) while it was the Romans who killed him not the Jews.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Please rename this topic to "12 reason why black men should thank their lucky stars that american women are so utterly repulsive".

Thank you.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Yes

Post by ErikHeaven »

I have said it so many times and the biggest deniers are black women themselves. Every single job i worked at the so-called "Educated" classy dressing black women had some thug take her car when she showed up for work. I mean some nasty junk yard dog looking brother with gold teeth in the mouth, Tim's on all year round and he does not work construction, 50 different hoodies and at least 100 pairs of sneakers.
You would hear her BF got shot to death or is doing 10 years in jail for drug dealing. She would just go out and find another thug to make a baby with.
I would say 95% of black American women are not marriage material or long term relationship material.
I gave up on them years ago.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

ErikHeaven wrote:I met this nice African American female on Youtube. I am attracted to her and i became her friend. I do not want anything more than her friendship as i gave up on Black American women a long time ago. We had a recent conversation and she expressed some interest in me. She started off with the basic any man i like has to have his anchor in "Christ". So that is the major reason i do not like Black American women as they are caught in the Matrix of Christianity. Its funny as most black men do not believe in Jesus anymore yet they keep holding on to that religion. Most of them are looking for Phoenix Sosa who goes to church and earns six figures, and loves the LAWD!. Most of them will die man less and miserable.
LMAO. They aren't looking for me! I am their kryptonite, f***ing idiots those women are. Don't find them attractive physically or mentally. They worship the sky genie and I don't. Even if I did like black women, they will be ultra religious. One thing in this world I am proud of is the fact that I am a proud atheist. The whole world could be atheist and blacks would still be in church. The church could finally be exposed and they would still praise the lord!

Ray Ray and Pookie are waiting for them, not Phoenix Sosa. I want nothing to do with black women. Like Grunt said, I am lucky that black women don't know I exist. Doing me a huge favor.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

@junglecat78
You forgot to add another reason why good black men can't find good black women! Most black women like thugs.
I've said the same thing man. I was actually talking to a girlfriend of mine not too long ago and we were having a conversation about dating black American women. She said she couldn't see me with a black girl due to my personality and way of thinking. I then said, "Well I'm also not thug enough for them." Her response was...that's true!