In Manila right now, all girls ignoring me, exactly like USA

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
uncertain
Freshman Poster

Post by uncertain »

unhappyinmanila wrote:The runaway scene was epic. It was like something out of Terminator 2 when the T-1000 was chasing Sarah Conner and company. She almost caught up to me, but in the end I was able to escape from the beast!!

What an ugly ugly girl. Why so ugly. Why.
She needs to pick the zits off her face.

She needs to get a clue too, if someone is running away from you, they don't want to see you.

@ filipina:

I DID GO ON A DATING WEBSITE. I WENT ON ONE AND TALKED TO THE GIRL ONLINE FOR MONTHS AND SHE SAID WHEN I CAME TO PI SHE WOULD SEE ME FOR SURE. WHEN I ACTUALLY CAME SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS NOT IN THE MOOD TO SEE ME THEN SHE SAID THAT HER KUYA TOLD HER SHE COULD NOT GO. ARE FILIPINA WOMEN USUALLY SCAMMERS LIKE THIS? THEN SHE ASKED WHY AM I MAD? IS SHE STUPID OR SOMETHING?
Is this a girl Winston tried to hook you up with (the girl you ran away from, not the girl from the dating website)? I'll take her if you don't want her. Hey winston, I'll take her!
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

@steve55:

I am sorry, I was trying to snoop around. When trying to get to know a person on a dating site I focus on one person only at a time and if we won’t click I move on to the next. I want to get to know you but apparently, you were busy with someone else. :P :P help the guys here on how to find a “quality woman�
Mmm, ok, uhm, I guess I stand corrected. She used to be mine :cry: :cry:
filipina
Freshman Poster

Post by filipina »

unhappyinmanila wrote: @ filipina:
I DID GO ON A DATING WEBSITE. I WENT ON ONE AND TALKED TO THE GIRL ONLINE FOR MONTHS AND SHE SAID WHEN I CAME TO PI SHE WOULD SEE ME FOR SURE. WHEN I ACTUALLY CAME SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS NOT IN THE MOOD TO SEE ME THEN SHE SAID THAT HER KUYA TOLD HER SHE COULD NOT GO. ARE FILIPINA WOMEN USUALLY SCAMMERS LIKE THIS? THEN SHE ASKED WHY AM I MAD? IS SHE STUPID OR SOMETHING?
I feel bad for you; if you are not happy there go outside Manila better yet be nice to Winston and visit him personally maybe he could give you a girl that you want.

If you have been constantly communicating with that girl for months I don’t think she will dropped you that easily but if you talked to her for months but not really a quality talk meaning just a sort of hi, hello, how are you and then no more it’s not a surprise that she turned down meeting you. Also, are you this frank and sharp-tongued towards her? Ladies, will constantly look for a hint of what kind of a person you are. We are not used to straightforward-brutally honest-upfront approach on telling us that we are this and we are that and having a sharp tongue will really makes us cold. Another thing is you should have had a definite plan in mind prior to asking her to meet you – where do you intend to go and what you will do with her, if she lives far from Manila and you only want to stay in Manila then be sensitive to what she tells you she might not have the money to afford travelling and meeting you there. Lastly, there are no scammers if you won’t let yourself be scammed.

I sincerely wish you will still have a pleasant trip here, try going outside Manila. If you love the beach go to Boracay there are plenty of beautiful women there, if you don’t want a too commercialized beach and looking for a more laid back adventure go to Bohol instead. If you love the city but want a bit more relaxed than Manila then go to Cebu.
If you are going to take responsibility for finding the right woman for you, you’ve got to take the responsibility to become the right kind of man for her, in short, if you want a pleasant Filipina lady be a pleasant guy also. :P
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

Granted I havent' been to the Philippines or Russia but no offense I don't think you did to well in Russia and yes I did take the time to see some of your travel exploits in Russia and well....if Russia was so good to you why are you in the Philippines with a filipina?

I did travel to South Korea and Thailand. I did do cold approaches here in the states. And yes I did date girls and had relationship here in the states. What I DID notice the difference between USA and at least Korea was that for me at least Korea was like 10 times easier where as at least here in NYC it was harder. I attribute that to maybe racism. BEcause I am Asian and most American girls prefer white guys or something..Saying that I do notice that international the women are friendly and traditional.

Can I get a girl in NYC? Yes...but am I happy. No. So that's why I am here to broaden my horizon. And read up on other people experience.

On side note of the Philippines. I think the bigger question is how large is the lower class in relation to the middle class.

It seems that the middle class filipina will be much picker than the lower class but it's also implied that the lower class is much larger in population compared to the middle class. Correct me if I am wrong.

If that is the case...that would also imply that as a western men who travel to the Philippines would have much larger pool of selection to choose from. I think. Again correct me if I am wrong.

Winston.. you also wrote a previous thread that you sick of the Philippines . I mean you left Russia and it didn't work out for you. And Philippines is not working out for you...What gives? It may come to the point that maybe some of the problem lies with you.

For example I live in NYC. Do I want to relocate? Yes, but because of work I cannot. So I make the best of NYC. It's not all bad here....dating is tougher and you have to deal with shitty attitudes but I also experience some of that overseas as well.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

filipina wrote:
Winston wrote:filipina,
Welcome to the forum. Yes, what I said applies to the lower class, but what you forget is that MOST Filipinas are lower class, not middle class. So what I said is true for most of them.
Thank you.
You're welcome. Also keep in mind that the average IQ in the Philippines is 86. How can you say that the literacy rate is 93 percent? How do you know that isn't just exaggeration from school administrators in order to make their school look good?

Also, how can 93 percent literacy be true? What counts as being literate exactly? I mean, if you go out on the street and ask if they know what "hypothetically" or " theoretically" means, you will find that hardly any Filipino knows those words. I have never met even one Filipino/Filipina that knows words like that. They simply don't like to think and don't like to use concepts. They only like to respond to whatever's in front of them. Though you may be an exception.
Also, shamelessness doesn't just apply to the lower class. It's a cultural thing too. For example, middle and upper class Filipinos still say "Don't forget my pasalubong (gift)" to others. It's a common phrase in the Philippines. How come people in other countries don't say that? Doesn't it signify that Filipinas have a "taker mentality" regardless of class?
Asking or reminding someone for her/his pasalubong is not a shameful thing for us Filipinos may it be men or women, rich or poor. We have a lot of ways and traditions that foreigners can take negatively but that we care less as to how you see us what is important is how we value our culture and how we value our loved ones because really that is all that matters to us the most. I do not want to plagiarize so here’s the exact meaning of Pasalubong http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasalubong. It does not mean to be fancy or anything what is important for us is the thought that you are exerting an effort to remember us while you are away. Sometimes, your presence can be a pasalubong already. It is uniquely a Filipino tradition so it is perfectly understandable if you can’t find any other country practising this and that you’ll take this against us Filipinas with a “taker mentality.� I can only hope you experience our Bario Fiesta so you can say we also have a “giver mentality.�
Being friendly or hospitable with everyone is not the absence of shame because normally we tend to be shy at first but given the right approach we can be welcoming and accommodating regardless if you are a foreigner or not.
Ok then tell me this then:

- Why don't Filipinos commonly say "I'll bring you a pasalubong" too? Why isn't that part of the culture? Why have no Filipinas said that to me?
- How come Filipinos (lower and middle class), don't invite me to their barbecues or dinner parties, unless I'm paying for it all? Other foreigners have told me the same thing. If you were a foreigner, maybe you'd understand and be shocked at how people treat you, with no consideration for your budget. You can't deny that that's rude.
- How come Filipinas never give me any gifts on my b-day or even buy me a cake? And never give me anything for Valentine's Day? Their idea of romantic, it seems, is to be given something sweet, not to give something to her man. That, and she loves long songs.
- If you claim that Filipinos are as much givers as well as takers, then explain this: How come if you buy an American or British woman an expensive gift, they will usually say, "I'm sorry I can't accept this. I simply don't reciprocate your feelings toward me, so it wouldn't be right for me to accept this gift. I don't want to feel like I owe you something". But a Filipina will usually say, "Wow! That's for me? Thanks!" with a smile and look of glee, even if she isn't into you or doesn't like you in a romantic way? Even if the gift costs half of all your money, they will still gladly accept it. Doesn't that show that they have no pride or honor? Even a middle class girl I met from Couchsurfing.com in Manila, who is a fashion magazine writer, told me that Filipinos don't usually have "honor or pride", not the way Americans do. They just do whatever they want and don't really care." She also said that there is not really a middle class in the Phils, but I forget what her reasons were. Here is her picture that I took. She looks very classy and educated, doesn't she?

ImageImage

How do you explain all that?

Overall, Filipinas definitely prefer receiving more than giving. The pattern for that is quite clear. Do you still deny that? Every foreigner I've met report the same observation. Do you deny this out of logic or out of pride?
So you know a lot about WWII huh? Ok then, without it looking it up on Google, tell me this:

1. Who beat the Nazis? The Americans or the Russians?

2. Name three reasons why the US dropped the atomic bomb on Japan.
I did say “I can very well narrate with you with what happened during WW2 on a spontaneous time� when? How? I don’t know. It would be useless for me to answer your questions since there is no man/woman who will incriminate himself/herself. How will you know on the first place that I did not google up the answer? Well, anyway for the sake of answering
1.Personally I’d say both and also include Britain, Berlin has been sandwiched with the attacks from the Russians and Americans which ultimately lead to Hitler’s fall blah blah.

2.It was Japan who provoked the US to enter the ww2 by bombing pearl harbor, refusing to surrender your then President Truman showed off your military power by dropping the bomb trying to justify as it is the speedy way to end the war and save hundreds of lives. I am not sure I can come up with 3 reasons and how to divide my answers but lastly, although I don’t have facts your then President wants to avoid Congressional hearing on a budget appropriations on your Manhattan Project.
I won’t elaborate lest I be doing a tedious recital here.
On a side note, I personally wish US can also drop the same bomb to North Korea now specifically targeting Kim :P
Nice. But apparently you only know the official version of things. The first one is well known by history professors - that Russia destroyed most of Hitler's forces, not America. The Battle of Stalingrad turned the tide of the war. After that, the Nazis retreated and became pursued by the Russians. If was only after the Nazi defeat did the Americans arrive, while Hitler was already losing the way. The reason most Americans think that the US won the war is because of Hollywood movies. But official textbooks say that Russia is the one who beat them, not America. The Americans arrived after Hitler was already losing. This was a test to see if your knowledge of that war was influenced by Hollywood or not.

As to dropping the H bomb, several things.

1. It has now become declassified that FDR knew about the attack of Pearl Harbor, but let it happen anyways, because the American people did not want to get involved, so he needed an excuse and attack that would make them want the war. The US wanted to go to war badly, and needed to get the public to agree to it. This was the only way to get public consent for the war.
2. The H bomb drop was due to several reasons.
a) Japan WAS about to surrender. There was even a History Channel program that showed evidence for that from official records.
b) However, the US wanted to drop the H bomb because first, Russia was coming into the war with Japan, and they did not want to have to divide up Japan with Russia again, as they did with Germany, and second, they knew that a cold war with Russia was coming, in order to keep fear and military budgets high in America. And the only way to make people fear a nuclear war, was to let them see it when they dropped the H bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Otherwise, no one would take the threat of a nuclear war seriously. Plus, they didn't like spending so much to develop the H bomb and not even using it.
c) How do you know what the truth is about Korea? The US media lies a lot. How can you trust what they say? Do you believe that authority = truth?

It looks like you've bought the reasons that were given to the public.

Here is an interview about who funded the Bolshevik Revolution.

Also, can you answer these questions about the Philippines? I've been asking about them, but no one has any answers, including Filipinos.

viewtopic.php?t=10614
A regular employee does have health insurance, we call it PhilHealth Insurance, if one will opt for a surgery some of the costs are covered by PhilHealth. For the very poor one can avail of PhilHealth for indigents which is funded/subsidized by our government. In cases of severe illnesses we go to the extent of selling/mortgaging properties like land or things even houses at times.
A lot of Filipinos do not just rely on salaries for money, we have “sidelines� it can be from a simple selling of cosmetics to fellow employees or it can be selling of food or it can be from farming or it can be from a relative. Again, this can’t be understood by foreigners but for a Filipino it is almost automatic to give something to their relative if they are earning modestly.
Surround yourself with middle class Filipinas and your questions will be gone. Also, our culture put the weight of expenses on our man. Dates and even weddings should be shouldered by men, it would be so rude if during your date you will let a woman pay for the bills, it’s a big turned off on our part. It may be unfair for you but it is just the way it is for us. Our mind setting is directed on men providing financially for the family while women in turn ensure that the family is well taken care of.
Well Phil Health only pays 30 percent to 50 percent of the hospital bills. But poor families cannot even afford to pay half of their bills, especially if it involves expensive surgeries. A lot of their relatives in America are in debt or they become selfish and decide to keep all their overseas earnings to themselves, right?

What about my second question? How come 99 percent of Filipinas claim to have no money and can't even afford a meal at McDonalds, and need someone else to treat them? If that's so, then how do all the stores, malls and restaurants stay in business? That doesn't add up. Who are all the Filipinas I see in supermarket check out lines who open their wallet and have big wad of cash to pay for things? Is this a conspiracy, or a Twilight Zone mystery? Why are Filipinos so uncomfortable about talking about this?
Finally, do you know any Asian besides me, that people say these kind of things about? See below.

http://www.happierabroad.com/FreethinkingAsian.htm
Yes, but they do not have website like happierabroad so they’re not as famous as you.
Really? So you know other Asians whom travelers who have been to 100 counties say, "You're probably the most atypical Asian I've ever met"?

Who? Can I email him to find out how unique and freethinking he/she is, and to what degree?
Nice talking to you. Can I see your Blossoms profile? How did you find this site? From where?
It’s okay if I can be sure you won’t grab my pictures and publicized me :D seriously, it’s a boring profile. It was steve55 who gave me your website link when we were still chatting, little did he know that I’ll be digging your forum I guess. The way I see it he does know how to spot a good Filipina catch but to clear though I am not any of the girl he’s referring to from his posts here. :P
Ok I promise I won't show your pics or profile to anyone then. You can just PM me your profile link on there. I'm curious to see what you look like. I'm sure you're cute though.

Why do you dig this forum? Because all the anti-Filipino posts mad you made? Or you enjoyed reading the insight here? This is unusual, because most girls are not interested in this site because there's nothing in it for them. Plus Asian women usually hate reading long articles, that's what they tell me when I send them one of my articles.

Anyway, you are really refreshing and a rarity too. So I'm glad you are here.

Winston
Last edited by Winston on November 14th, 2011, 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

I just want to say that I really appreciate Filipina's input from the perspective of a woman living in PI. Her answers have been reasoned and displayed a certain amount of wisdom.

I also hope that we do not run her off by giving her the third degree. What her knowledge of WW2 has to do with her overall intelligence or knowledge of the dating scene in the Philippines I have no idea. My guess is that if you asked the average 20-something college degreed American about WW2, they wouldn't be experts either.
filipina wrote:
I feel bad for you; if you are not happy there go outside Manila better yet be nice to Winston and visit him personally maybe he could give you a girl that you want.

If you have been constantly communicating with that girl for months I don’t think she will dropped you that easily but if you talked to her for months but not really a quality talk meaning just a sort of hi, hello, how are you and then no more it’s not a surprise that she turned down meeting you. Also, are you this frank and sharp-tongued towards her? Ladies, will constantly look for a hint of what kind of a person you are. We are not used to straightforward-brutally honest-upfront approach on telling us that we are this and we are that and having a sharp tongue will really makes us cold. Another thing is you should have had a definite plan in mind prior to asking her to meet you – where do you intend to go and what you will do with her, if she lives far from Manila and you only want to stay in Manila then be sensitive to what she tells you she might not have the money to afford travelling and meeting you there. Lastly, there are no scammers if you won’t let yourself be scammed.

I sincerely wish you will still have a pleasant trip here, try going outside Manila. If you love the beach go to Boracay there are plenty of beautiful women there, if you don’t want a too commercialized beach and looking for a more laid back adventure go to Bohol instead. If you love the city but want a bit more relaxed than Manila then go to Cebu.
If you are going to take responsibility for finding the right woman for you, you’ve got to take the responsibility to become the right kind of man for her, in short, if you want a pleasant Filipina lady be a pleasant guy also. :P
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

unhappyinmanila wrote:I'm sorry Winston. She is so ugly I had to run away. What is wrong with you? You came half way around the world to talk to ugly women? Have you no pride, apparently not. I'm not going to be seen with an ugly girl, I have standards.

She friggin had acne all over her face, and her head is shaped weird. Even if she didnt have acne, she would still be 2 out of 10. If i wanted to get an ugly girl like that I could get one in
America, why would I come here to find an ugly girl that speaks broken english and has acne all over her face.
Where the pretty girls at?

Frigg man, have some standards.
You mean you already met her? Come on now, she was good looking and cute in those pics you saw. She is also sweet and innocent too. She's not perfect, but she's cute at least.

Did you contact the other girl?

Well at least you know that these girls have much better attitudes than in America. Plus they are more down to earth too. You don't feel any tension or awkwardness around them. The conversation feels much more relaxed and natural, don't they? So how can they be like in America? They are not the same at all. At least they are thin. Sheesh.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Fred wrote:
Winston wrote:
filipina wrote:
Winston wrote:filipina,
Welcome to the forum. Yes, what I said applies to the lower class, but what you forget is that MOST Filipinas are lower class, not middle class. So what I said is true for most of them.
Thank you.
You're welcome. Also keep in mind that the average IQ in the Philippines is 86. How can you say that the literacy rate is 93 percent? How do you know that isn't just exaggeration from school administrators in order to make their school look good?

Also, how can 93 percent literacy be true? What counts as being literate exactly? I mean, if you go out on the street and ask if they know what "hypothetically" or " theoretically" means, you will find that hardly any Filipino knows those words. I have never met even one Filipino/Filipina that knows words like that. They simply don't like to think and don't like to use concepts. They only like to respond to whatever's in front of them. Though you may be an exception.

Don't be an idiot, Winston.

Who the hell goes to the PI and uses words like "theoretically" or hypothetically" with the locals?? Is that why you go to the PI, so that you can have debating sessions with people whose IQ's you know are lower than average (by western standards)? Who really cares about the national literacy rate there?? Are you going to fix the school system and save the country?

Yup, you do complain too much: that's your problem. You are not the bold, adventurous, explorer type realizing his imagination and fantasies. That's why you ask dumb questions like why filipinos (whose first language isn't English, BTW) don't understand you when you use big words like "hypothetically" or "theoretically."
The ironic thing is, Winston, a Taiwan citizen, can't accurately answer, off-the cuff, similar questions about history and wars that Taiwan, his country of birth was involved in. Go ahead filipina, test him. Ask him who the current VP is or even the current mayor of Chiayi, his current residence, is. Ask him about events which transpired in Taiwan immediately after WWII, after 1949, and more recently. And his dad knows about a lot of this stuff, some of it from first hand experience. He probably rarely if ever bothers asking his dad anything about Taiwan. In fact, I bet you could do a lot better on a test about PI than Winston could on a similar one about Taiwan. Challenge him if you like. If you do, you'll probably put him firmly in his place.

And Winston, you don't need to challenger her on alternate versions of WWII details - American perspective vs. foreign one. Just be glad to have such a well spoken filipina offer-up her perspective here and take whatever she gives. No need to scare her off with the third-degree.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

uncertain wrote:
unhappyinmanila wrote:I'm sorry Winston. She is so ugly I had to run away. What is wrong with you? You came half way around the world to talk to ugly women? Have you no pride, apparently not. I'm not going to be seen with an ugly girl, I have standards.

She friggin had acne all over her face, and her head is shaped weird. Even if she didnt have acne, she would still be 2 out of 10. If i wanted to get an ugly girl like that I could get one in
America, why would I come here to find an ugly girl that speaks broken english and has acne all over her face.

You were only approaching average and above average girls at SM mall and Mall of Asia? Maybe that was your problem. Any decent looking girl is going to have lots of options, lots of men approaching her (everyday) and as a result, have high standards. I'm not talking about beautiful women or models...im talking any woman that falls under the "decent" category.

Those women you approached at SM mall and Mall of Asia were probably approached by another man a few minutes before you approached them....and were approached again a few minutes after.

Most men can't afford to have standards or, at most, have standards, but standards that are very very low and only exclude maybe the bottom 2 percent of the female population. We take what we can get.

I've seen pics and videos of bar girls (prostitutes) in S.E. asia.....and some of them are in their 40s to 50s, have very aged faces, and are overweight. Yet lots of men are still willing to pay money to have sex with them.

That's just how it is. When it comes to dating/relationships.....women have all of the power and call all of the shots.
Not exactly. Some Filipinas may fit that. But I've met tons of Filipinas who are hot or good looking, that tell me that they are single and do not usually get approached by men. Also, remember that Filipino guys don't usually hit on girls or cold approach them. It's not in their culture for them to do that. They also carry no novelty/exotic factor.

That's also why white men get attention in Taiwan, including ugly white guys, while Asian guys usually don't, unless if they are super hot or celebrities.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

uncertain wrote:
lavezzi wrote:Contradicting the basic premise of this site, I love it! :wink:
I don't think i'm contradicting the "premise" of this website....im just telling it how it is and calling it how i see it. Yes, in S.E. Asia you can have sex with a hooker for $25 where as in America it costs 10 times as much. And maybe the S.E. Asian hooker will do things an American hooker won't. And yeah...if you have a lot of money and are willing to support a woman, her parents, and her siblings, you can date a S.E. Asian woman. But the way i see it is....these things give some guys here a false sense of power.

A lot of these guys think they're rock stars but they're anything but. As someone else on this forum once said...fans pay the rock stars....rock stars do not pay their fans.

Lets be real about who has all of the power...and its the women. A lot of western men are spending lots of money taking out filipina women and their friends. A lot of western men are supporting not only their filipina...but their filipina's parents, brothers, sisters, cousins, etc. Sounds like its the FILIPINA who is being treated like a rock star....not the western man.

To me, having more power and being a rock star (as far as dating goes) would mean women approach YOU and women spend money on YOU. If a man's power is EQUAL to the woman's he could get a relationship with a woman without money leaving his pocket. But no....its always lots of money going out of the western man's pocket and into the pockets of the filipina (and her family). Now ask yourself........who REALLY has all the power?
First of all, when that term "rock star" is used, it's not literal. It's figurative. We are talking about FEELING like a rock star and getting the kind of attention that a rock star gets. That is the main point.

Second, I don't support my girlfriend's family at all. Yet my girlfriend still wants to stay with me. If you are a likable person, you can get away with it. And if you explain it to her that it is wrong to get free money from others, who are not even your friend or relative, and why money is not free, she will eventually understand, because you are right and don't owe her family anything.

Plus, if you were poor and they were middle class, they certainly wouldn't be helping you out. They overwhelmingly prefer taking, not giving.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

filipina wrote: @uncertain:

I did not say that it is the most important physical feature, I did say we are wired to think that white-skinned are attractive but it’s not that necessary because really looks come only second as to who you are as a person. On a first glance we may find white attractive but we don’t stop on a first glance we dig more to the kind of person you are, same with black or brown skinned we may find you least attractive but we don’t stop on the first glance, that’s the only thing that you have to remember as far as color/race is concerned.

@unhappyinmanila:

Here is the thing, if you want to meet a beautiful, classy Filipina I would suggest for you to go first on a dating site and look for a Filipina that suits your standards. It’s a total foolishness to think that there are a bunch of beautiful classy Filipinas who would like to fall in your arms right away. Unless, she is a prostitute or from a low class do not expect that you can easily find around without exerting an effort. Truth is, typically, a decent Filipina maiden is shy and secretive about her real feelings for a suitor and denies it even though she is really in love with the man because we want to be COURTED. Filipino women are great lovers or wives because we value love and marriage and once we fall in love with a man and marries him, the man is assured of faithfulness, love, and affection until death. Do you really believe you can easily get someone like this on a snap? I am sorry but it would take some time and effort really.

If your wallet is thick and just want to have fun with beautiful classy socialite Pinays go to high end bars in Manila or Makati
Razz
Excellent advice Filipina. I'm also impressed that you know how to combine replies to different people in the same post. That's very efficient. In fact, all the Filipinas I've met said that they don't even know what a forum is, nor do they know how to register in them. It's hard to believe you are not a Filipino-American. Have you ever posted on PinoyExhange forums? Many Filipino Americans post there. It's the largest Pinoy forum in the world.

You are right that Filipinas don't judge on looks that much. I've noticed this too. In fact, I noticed that Filipinas give real attraction points if you're nice. They consider that as very attractive. And they do not usually go for assholes or bad boy types like American women do.

So those of you who claim that Filipinas an no different than American women, are totally wrong.

Also, you can tell if a Filipina really likes you, without her saying so, if she:

1. Acts nervous around you.
2. Holds your hand firmly, not lightly, and likes to take your arm when you walk together.
3. Looks you with a gaze that says, "I really like you. I hope you like me too."

Do you agree Filipina?

Also Filipina, have you seen this page?

http://www.happierabroad.com/comparison.htm

What do you think of it? Doesn't the right column accurately represent the Philippines?

Also, what do you think of my pros and cons of the Philippines posts?

viewtopic.php?t=7009
viewtopic.php?t=8870

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

lavezzi wrote:

Middle-class Filipinas are not going to want to have anything to do with you based on this post; your only options are low-class ones. So why the hell are you getting Winston to set you up on blind dates when you could so easily go to dateinasia.com and pick the women yourself? You could probably ask them to meet you in the first message you send and they would oblige.
Well he didn't ask me to introduce him to anyone. I simply made the offer to him to try to help and prove to him that AW and FW are NOT the same, at least not in attitude.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

filipina wrote:

Couldn't it be because her "kuya" told her not to meet him, like he said?

No one can avoid 100 percent of every scam, especially when they use deceit. You can't blame him for that. You know that don't you?