Women are idiots

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Women are idiots

Post by odbo »

discuss.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Agree! Except foreign women don't consider every guy a creep just because he does not act some ways they are used to seeing.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Correct me if I'm wrong
--
A man is attracted to beautiful face, big boobs, curvy butt, nice legs because he desires to procreate with a goddess.
A woman is attracted to a tall, handsome and rich man because she desires to show her worth to others.

Male attraction = natural, logical, honest
Female attraction = ego based bullshit which is a path to no where.

A man, smart or stupid, will desire a sexy woman he sees. This is not him being shallow or short-sighted. He will gain from sex with her. Whether he's a scientist or construction worker, one night with her will enrich his life and he'll work harder than ever the next day.

A woman won't gain shit. Just an ego boost, and the ego is something made up by your mind!

Let's look at some more examples:

A man shaves so he will look good enough to attract interest from a woman, who he can take home.
A woman puts on make-up so men think she's more beautiful than she really is.

A man desires a sports car to enjoy driving.
A woman desires a nice car to make others jealous of her.

A man desires good food because it tastes good.
A woman desires 5 star restaurants because its prestigious.

A man desires to go to Paris or Rome to see art, history and human achievement.
A woman desires to go to Paris or Rome because all the women on tv want to go there.

--

I don't know if I did a good enough job, but the point I was trying to make is that women are idiots. You should realize this, and try to develop immunity from their idiocy. Many men are taking the values of women as their own and that will not end well for those men! Women are such idiots that they don't even know how to be happy. That is the truth about "independent" women, they need men for everything.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

While I agree with most of it, I think there are plenty of men in North America who buy BMW because it is a custom for "rich Jersey-style kids". They all buy BMW 3-series, usually a coupe, usually black too. So lame! Every time I see a guy in his 20ies driving a BMW 3-series, I laugh my ass off. Girls are the same shit - buy exactly the same car and try to look as ignorant and selfish as possible while driving it.
So my point is that most of these young guys don't know shit about cars and just buy it to make others jealous, like women. I, on the other hand, buy cars based on what I like to drive don't give a crap about how "cool" or "rich" I look. So I fit your description, but many American men don't.

Same goes for many Harley riders, I know a guy who bought a Harley just because "chicks like it". He himself does not care about motorcycles at all. But even having a motorcycle gets him some fat slobs, haven't seen him with good looking women so far.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

that was one of my points, that men are acting like women.

Either they relinquish all self-respect and become what Fschmidt calls omega man-whores, and buy an expensive car just to attract women and get sex. Essentially modelling their lives for the approval or women. Or even worse, they take the values of stupid women as their own by spending their hard earned money on unnecessary luxury. Since when is comfort manly? If the tv repeats it enough times then it becomes true. Men are getting into debt by buying brand new trucks and suvs with massive engines and soft suspensions. I'm sure the wife/girlfriend appreciates it but since when is that an expression of manliness?

I know this has a lot to do with Edward Bernay's brand of advertising, convincing morons to spend by linking say horsepower to testosterone. But at what point do men realize what is sold to them as empowerment is actually emasculating. If people are already out of touch with reality and men are already emasculated in their daily lives, trading in a stick-shift econobox or old pick-up truck for something fancy only adds to that.

The word men can refer to all men, or it can refer to a small group of males who know what it's like to act like men.
I think I was using the word women to describe all women. But used the word men to describe those who act like men, which isn't everyone born with a penis aged 18 or above.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

odbo wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong
--
A man is attracted to beautiful face, big boobs, curvy butt, nice legs because he desires to procreate with a goddess.
A woman is attracted to a tall, handsome and rich man because she desires to show her worth to others.

Male attraction = natural, logical, honest
Female attraction = ego based bullshit which is a path to no where.

A man, smart or stupid, will desire a sexy woman he sees. This is not him being shallow or short-sighted. He will gain from sex with her. Whether he's a scientist or construction worker, one night with her will enrich his life and he'll work harder than ever the next day.

A woman won't gain shit. Just an ego boost, and the ego is something made up by your mind!

Let's look at some more examples:

A man shaves so he will look good enough to attract interest from a woman, who he can take home.
A woman puts on make-up so men think she's more beautiful than she really is.

A man desires a sports car to enjoy driving.
A woman desires a nice car to make others jealous of her.

A man desires good food because it tastes good.
A woman desires 5 star restaurants because its prestigious.

A man desires to go to Paris or Rome to see art, history and human achievement.
A woman desires to go to Paris or Rome because all the women on tv want to go there.

--

I don't know if I did a good enough job, but the point I was trying to make is that women are idiots. You should realize this, and try to develop immunity from their idiocy. Many men are taking the values of women as their own and that will not end well for those men! Women are such idiots that they don't even know how to be happy. That is the truth about "independent" women, they need men for everything.
This newfag speaks truth.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

that was one of my points, that men are acting like women.
Ha! I remember watching Fight Club for a first time and biggest quote that shocked me was "People work jobs they don't like to buy crap they don't need". Nuff said!

Americans put themselves into so much debt for no reason, really. I mean I like cars, it's like a hobby. But I am definitely not buying a car to impress some dumb bitch. I actually hate BMW interior, although it's decent quality, but it is very cold, dark and monolithic, reminds of Darth Vader from Star Wars. Lexus interior is warmer and more sophisticated IMHO.

I hate trucks! Totally! I don't get why people that make 2,000 bucks a month buy a truck with 6.0 liter motor and spend half of their wages on gas to commute to work! Retards!

It seems like men do too much to please women in America, but women still complain all the time. Men have to wake up finally.
davidscamron
Freshman Poster

Post by davidscamron »

Women are not a idiots. They make idiot to a man. They have the power to make a boy or a man fool. Because man always follow women. If she wants to do something for him.
mac9
Freshman Poster

Post by mac9 »

when I see the way north american men behave around women... well... I just wanna say

women are spoiled because they're surrounded by a bunch of pussies that will do anything for a tiny bit of attention...

if men were smart and stood their ground, women would have no game at all
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

My opinion...

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

mac9 wrote:when I see the way north american men behave around women... well... I just wanna say

women are spoiled because they're surrounded by a bunch of pussies that will do anything for a tiny bit of attention...

if men were smart and stood their ground, women would have no game at all
When it comes to this:

GAMES ARE FOR CHILDREN.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

The problem is, you play the game, or you don't play.

i don't play the game and I've had all of one girl friend, and she was foreign, and I'm actually above avg looking.

Love and relationships are not a game, and most people who want to find love and companionship will never find it because of you players.

women have a standard of god when it comes to men, and every man is so desperate to jump on top of ANYTHING willing that we are all doomed in america.

Just the other day I saw a guy who was rather athletic with a fat girlfriend, it makes me angry in ways you couldn't understand...having been a fat guy and knowing I couldn't even get a FAT girl just shows how one sided it is here.

If you don't play the game you don't PLAY.

because all women here play the game unless they have been in this country less then 8 years, then you might have a chance.

Oh and it helps if your not just trying to get laid, because that makes the problem worse, if you want to get laid, go to a bar it's vary easy, if you arn't up to par with the studs getting laid, go to another country and get laid, if you can't do that pay for it, because lets be honest, who the hell cares about your pride if you really just want to get laid?

otherwise your looking for more than sex, and are seeking a relationship and should change your actions to match your goal.

only humans can be so f***ing smart they trips on his own stupidity.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

magnum wrote:The problem is, you play the game, or you don't play.

i don't play the game and I've had all of one girl friend, and she was foreign, and I'm actually above avg looking.

Love and relationships are not a game, and most people who want to find love and companionship will never find it because of you players.

women have a standard of god when it comes to men, and every man is so desperate to jump on top of ANYTHING willing that we are all doomed in america.

Just the other day I saw a guy who was rather athletic with a fat girlfriend, it makes me angry in ways you couldn't understand...having been a fat guy and knowing I couldn't even get a FAT girl just shows how one sided it is here.

If you don't play the game you don't PLAY.

because all women here play the game unless they have been in this country less then 8 years, then you might have a chance.

Oh and it helps if your not just trying to get laid, because that makes the problem worse, if you want to get laid, go to a bar it's vary easy, if you arn't up to par with the studs getting laid, go to another country and get laid, if you can't do that pay for it, because lets be honest, who the hell cares about your pride if you really just want to get laid?

otherwise your looking for more than sex, and are seeking a relationship and should change your actions to match your goal.

only humans can be so f***ing smart they trips on his own stupidity.
I wasn't trying to be rude when I said that. I am not the type of guy to play games like that. If I want to play games, hell, I will hook up my Wii or my PlayStation 2 and have at it! Otherwise, I am very serious.

That is why I said that "when it comes to love and relationships, GAMES ARE FOR CHILDREN, NOT ADULTS.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

know what the weird thing is?

I wasn't disagreeing with you, and I don't think it was rude at all!

you don't have to play games in other country, or at least they have to play along WITH you, rather then it just being you jumping through hoops for a fat over demanding american woman.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

magnum wrote:know what the weird thing is?

I wasn't disagreeing with you, and I don't think it was rude at all!

you don't have to play games in other country, or at least they have to play along WITH you, rather then it just being you jumping through hoops for a fat over demanding american woman.
Once again, I apologize to you (this is the second time I have done this to you?). I understood what you were saying, but I did not know if you were talking about me or just in general.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

mac9 wrote:when I see the way north american men behave around women... well... I just wanna say
I know you know, but I'm just pointing out that American men behave the way they do around women because these are the only women who will grant them access to sex so they pander to them and treat them very nice even if they don't even deserve it. This is just ONE of the reasons why women are so out of control in this country; American men (including FATHERS) put no limits on these B****. And trust me, women actually DO want men to put them in line which is why (**and here it goes again**) these modern girls seek out badboys because they are the only men now who won't put up with up with a woman's S***.