Fascinating observation... or what i saw with my own eyes

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Teamsatan
Freshman Poster

Fascinating observation... or what i saw with my own eyes

Post by Teamsatan »

Yesterday I had a family commitment at a large club in sydney Australia.

I noticed when i arrived that there were hundreds if not thousands of filipino's also in the club.
The filipino's were there to watch the paquia fight live on the many screens inside.

Now i lived in the area 20+ years ago ( I live elsewhere now ) when the many filipino's were moving in. They now are the majority race in this area.
Many have been here so long that they speak with an aussie accent.

What was obvious was that out of the hundreds of couples there only 3 couples were of mixed race. I mean only 3 anglo men with filipina's.

Every other filipna had a filipino partner.

Just for fun i did try to initiate conversation with some of the women that seemed to be single only to be dismissed very quickly.
Please dont put this down to appearance i was much better dressed than the filo men who seem to like cheap T-shirts.

From what i saw the conclusion has to be that given the money and conditions to choose, filipina's will choose their own kind over anglo or local men almost everytime.

Now I was once considering looking towards the PI for a woman but now would not even contemplate bringing a filipina back to Australia.
To me it was obvious that they prefer their own kind of men when money is available.
To bring a filipina back to this country is laced with danger because of the unfair divorce laws that favour women heavily.

Now to be with a filipina in the PI is the better option . from my observations they would not be with you because of you , only your money.
We all know " money number 1" is true....do not be fooled otherwise.

Yes i know there are exceptions. If you let your filipina mix with local filipina's then i would bet your time is limited.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

This seems to match what i've seen of most middle class Thai women too.

viewtopic.php?t=11882
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Btw I didn't know there were so many Filipinos in Australia. In the U.S. they are the second largest population of asian-americans behind only ethnic Chinese.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

I would never bring back any lady from SEA to western countries.
It's a calling for a disaster imo and i wouldn't try the bet.

The typical story of the poor,"innocent"countryside girl who came to the US for example and who became a premium feminist slut is the norm.

There's no problem with the money number one.
It's f**k and forget..and the one's whom i be with,know that i'm a player and f**k around.

I'm already considering the money number one on the list for that.

I had some nice Thai ladies who were not all about the money..even i would say the money was not so important,but the hassle about these relationships were too annoying for me.

Yeah..the love..the famous love feeling..she cares about me,not my money..lol

I couldn't give a f**k about that..i want to keep my freedom and money can give me that in a sense.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

This is probably due to the supply and demand of the single ones and the fact that you are not percieved as being higher value simply because you are an Anglo. They've seen Anglos before so you don't stand out.

Contrast this to going to their country as an Australian tourist, getting on a dating site like filipinocupid or cherry blossoms and actually meeting single girls for dates.

It will be quite a different experience, I assure you.

In their country, just being Anglo makes you stand out. Being different makes you more valuable.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Fascinating observation ..... or what i saw with my own

Post by davewe »

I don't think this has anything to do specifically with Filipinas - it's just human nature. If I were a handsome 25 year old billionaire, I'd be dating different types of people as well. But that doesn't mean that I am insincere about the types of women I date now.

If all things are equal (which they rarely are) most people will partner with people from their own race or ethnicity. OTOH, there are plenty of exceptions. I haven't dated a woman of my ethnicity since I was very young; I love women of different cultures and races. But certainly most people do not feel this way.

Through my modest experience and the experience of many others on this board, many women in the PI do like Westerners - and not just for their cash. I'll soon find out and report, as I am traveling there next month.
Teamsatan wrote:Yesterday I had a family commitment at a large club in sydney Australia.

I noticed when i arrived that there were hundreds if not thousands of filipino's also in the club.
The filipino's were there to watch the paquia fight live on the many screens inside.

Now i lived in the area 20+ years ago ( I live elsewhere now ) when the many filipino's were moving in. They now are the majority race in this area.
Many have been here so long that they speak with an aussie accent.

What was obvious was that out of the hundreds of couples there only 3 couples were of mixed race. I mean only 3 anglo men with filipina's.

Every other filipna had a filipino partner.

Just for fun i did try to initiate conversation with some of the women that seemed to be single only to be dismissed very quickly.
Please dont put this down to appearance i was much better dressed than the filo men who seem to like cheap T-shirts.

From what i saw the conclusion has to be that given the money and conditions to choose, filipina's will choose their own kind over anglo or local men almost everytime.

Now I was once considering looking towards the PI for a woman but now would not even contemplate bringing a filipina back to Australia.
To me it was obvious that they prefer their own kind of men when money is available.
To bring a filipina back to this country is laced with danger because of the unfair divorce laws that favour women heavily.

Now to be with a filipina in the PI is the better option . from my observations they would not be with you because of you , only your money.
We all know " money number 1" is true....do not be fooled otherwise.

Yes i know there are exceptions. If you let your filipina mix with local filipina's then i would bet your time is limited.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I met a few Philipino girls that lived in the U.S. for around 10 years. They became total American trash! One PI girl I know has 2 kids, very skinny and great looking in her 30's. She lives with a boyfriend who is not a father to either child, but constantly fights with him, leaves home and then comes back. Constant drama! She is crying a lot and then gets wasted and picks up some random dude at the bar and f***s him. Total slut! Very stuck up too! No better than any American girl at the bar!

Bringing any girl to a Western country is a risk. Same goes for Russian girls as well, I've seen many examples.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I'm not sure I agree with you. I personally know 2 guys that had filipina girlfriends outside of PI and they had no problems with them. You'll know when a filipina loves you because they'll want to spend all their spare time with you and insist on raping you several times a day. However, the filipinas from South Philippines seem to be friendlier in my opinion. Also, I think its more effective to introduce yourself to filipinas on the net rather than in public places.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

have2fly wrote:I met a few Philipino girls that lived in the U.S. for around 10 years. They became total American trash! One PI girl I know has 2 kids, very skinny and great looking in her 30's. She lives with a boyfriend who is not a father to either child, but constantly fights with him, leaves home and then comes back. Constant drama! She is crying a lot and then gets wasted and picks up some random dude at the bar and f***s him. Total slut! Very stuck up too! No better than any American girl at the bar!

Bringing any girl to a Western country is a risk. Same goes for Russian girls as well, I've seen many examples.
man i see this kind of behaviour from foriegn women here in the states on a daily basis. they act just like american women. they get really f***ed up by these american girls. foreign girls are sometimes worst then american and very very angry. these foreign girls here just want to use me and throw me away just like their american counter parts. just typical women i have to avoid on a daily basis.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Taco wrote:I'm not sure I agree with you. I personally know 2 guys that had filipina girlfriends outside of PI and they had no problems with them. You'll know when a filipina loves you because they'll want to spend all their spare time with you and insist on raping you several times a day. However, the filipinas from South Philippines seem to be friendlier in my opinion. Also, I think its more effective to introduce yourself to filipinas on the net rather than in public places.
that sounds very nice about the filipina's being friendlier in the south. i will remember that.

but i have met some very very unfriendly filipina women here in the states. they just look angry. and their very rude and just the typical dislike of men too. i stay away from them now. its putting a bad taste in my mouth about filipina's.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That might be true. I've heard that all Filipinas deep down prefer their own kind. But they need money and sometimes will use their foreign boyfriend's allowance to support her Filipino boyfriend. That's kind of stupid though. If a man is supposed to provide for their woman, then why would Filipinas have a boyfriend that needs HER support? What's the logic behind that?

Maybe you ought to tell every Filipina you meet that you're poor and can't support her much. That will weed them out.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Winston wrote:That might be true. I've heard that all Filipinas deep down prefer their own kind. But they need money and sometimes will use their foreign boyfriend's allowance to support her Filipino boyfriend.
This logic probably only applies in relation to OLD foreigners. If a young foreigner treats them better and is more physically appealing, why wouldn't Filipinas be just as interested in them if not more than they would be in a Filipino guy?

Have you considered going for a Filipina closer to your own age?
Winston wrote:If a man is supposed to provide for their woman, then why would Filipinas have a boyfriend that needs HER support? What's the logic behind that?

Maybe you ought to tell every Filipina you meet that you're poor and can't support her much. That will weed them out.
Men are supposed to provide for their woman only because they are usually the ones in a better position to do so than visa versa. Unlike Filipino guys, Filipinas have a sexual/romantic appeal which they can use to gain financial support. So in this case it is the woman who is in the better position to be breadwinner, and so she will be. I think you've spent too much time in bars Winston. Not all Filipinas are interested in relationships only because of money.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

lavezzi wrote:
Winston wrote:That might be true. I've heard that all Filipinas deep down prefer their own kind. But they need money and sometimes will use their foreign boyfriend's allowance to support her Filipino boyfriend.
This logic probably only applies in relation to OLD foreigners. If a young foreigner treats them better and is more physically appealing, why wouldn't Filipinas be just as interested in them if not more than they would be in a Filipino guy?
If you travel halfway around the world no matter what your age is, not matter how good looking you are (or think you are), women from 3rd world countries will assume you have cash. If you have a fling with her then go home and start sending her cash, your youth and good looks will be irrelevant; she may still end up with a Filipino in her bed, if only cause you are no longer there. And if you send her an allowance and expect that her eye will never stray cause you are young and good looking - then you're an idiot! Hopefully no one on HA is that dumb.
Men are supposed to provide for their woman only because they are usually the ones in a better position to do so than visa versa.

Nope. Women are hardwire to look for men to provide a caretaking function. Now this does not necessarily mean cash payments. It may mean "honey can you help me with this?" It may mean listening to her go on and on about her problems. It may mean spending your precious time with her. It may mean providing her with your DNA or your last name. But ultimately it's gonna mean something.
Not all Filipinas are interested in relationships only because of money.
Now here is the key. How to find a foreign women who likes you for you - not just your perceived cash.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

WINSTON THEN DON'T SUPPORT HER IF SHE HAS A PINOY BF ON THE SIDE..... JESUS SOMETIMES YOU ANSWER YOUR OWN STUPID QUESTION WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING. STOP ASKING THE SAME STUPID QUESTION AGAIN.

I would go as far as to say that maybe this has happened to you or its happening to you right now with Dianne. Because of the way you've asked this question several times before about filipinas supporting their local boyfriends while using their foreign bf for money. (i pick up on certain tendencies and consistencies here on the forum)
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

green1976 wrote:I would never bring back any lady from SEA to western countries.
It's a calling for a disaster imo and i wouldn't try the bet.

The typical story of the poor,"innocent"countryside girl who came to the US for example and who became a premium feminist slut is the norm.

There's no problem with the money number one.
It's f**k and forget..and the one's whom i be with,know that i'm a player and f**k around.

I'm already considering the money number one on the list for that.

I had some nice Thai ladies who were not all about the money..even i would say the money was not so important,but the hassle about these relationships were too annoying for me.

Yeah..the love..the famous love feeling..she cares about me,not my money..lol

I couldn't give a f**k about that..i want to keep my freedom and money can give me that in a sense.

You the man. Good post. And from what I read about Thai culture they had no concept of "love" in the way that Westerners do; marriage for them was business just like in India.