In Manila right now, all girls ignoring me, exactly like USA

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

uncertain wrote:
unhappyinmanila wrote:The runaway scene was epic. It was like something out of Terminator 2 when the T-1000 was chasing Sarah Conner and company. She almost caught up to me, but in the end I was able to escape from the beast!!

What an ugly ugly girl. Why so ugly. Why.
She needs to pick the zits off her face.

She needs to get a clue too, if someone is running away from you, they don't want to see you.

@ filipina:

I DID GO ON A DATING WEBSITE. I WENT ON ONE AND TALKED TO THE GIRL ONLINE FOR MONTHS AND SHE SAID WHEN I CAME TO PI SHE WOULD SEE ME FOR SURE. WHEN I ACTUALLY CAME SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS NOT IN THE MOOD TO SEE ME THEN SHE SAID THAT HER KUYA TOLD HER SHE COULD NOT GO. ARE FILIPINA WOMEN USUALLY SCAMMERS LIKE THIS? THEN SHE ASKED WHY AM I MAD? IS SHE STUPID OR SOMETHING?
Is this a girl Winston tried to hook you up with (the girl you ran away from, not the girl from the dating website)? I'll take her if you don't want her. Hey winston, I'll take her!
Yeah. Are you in Manila? If not, let me know when you will be. But it's best to use DateinAsia.com to find your type.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:Winston,

Granted I havent' been to the Philippines or Russia but no offense I don't think you did to well in Russia and yes I did take the time to see some of your travel exploits in Russia and well....if Russia was so good to you why are you in the Philippines with a filipina?
I've already explained all that. Russian women were 1000 times more approachable to me. But only a few women took me seriously. Most of them "blew around like the wind" and were flighty. But it was a lot of fun flirting with them and getting attention. Couldn't you tell from the videos you saw?

Russia is not that safe. The people are also the stingiest I've ever met. After a while, you just get tired of it.
I did travel to South Korea and Thailand. I did do cold approaches here in the states. And yes I did date girls and had relationship here in the states. What I DID notice the difference between USA and at least Korea was that for me at least Korea was like 10 times easier where as at least here in NYC it was harder. I attribute that to maybe racism. BEcause I am Asian and most American girls prefer white guys or something..Saying that I do notice that international the women are friendly and traditional.

Can I get a girl in NYC? Yes...but am I happy. No. So that's why I am here to broaden my horizon. And read up on other people experience.

On side note of the Philippines. I think the bigger question is how large is the lower class in relation to the middle class.

It seems that the middle class filipina will be much picker than the lower class but it's also implied that the lower class is much larger in population compared to the middle class. Correct me if I am wrong.
If that is the case...that would also imply that as a western men who travel to the Philippines would have much larger pool of selection to choose from. I think. Again correct me if I am wrong. [/quote]

Yes, I've been told that 90 percent of Filipinas are lower class. But still, the difference between the attitudes of Filipinas vs. AW are absolutely HUGE, especially in their attitudes. Poor AW are not going to be as relaxing to be with, as poor Filipinas are.
Winston.. you also wrote a previous thread that you sick of the Philippines . I mean you left Russia and it didn't work out for you. And Philippines is not working out for you...What gives? It may come to the point that maybe some of the problem lies with you.
That was explained many times. I didn't leave Philippines or Russia because girls were not approachable. They are SUPER approachable. I can meet girls everyday there, and I did! But the negatives of those two cultures got annoying after a while, and my tolerance is low because I am far more sensitive than the average person.

Do you understand?
For example I live in NYC. Do I want to relocate? Yes, but because of work I cannot. So I make the best of NYC. It's not all bad here....dating is tougher and you have to deal with shitty attitudes but I also experience some of that overseas as well.
Well if you ever go to Philippines or Russia, you'll understand why it is a dream world for approaching girls.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
Don't be an idiot, Winston.

Who the hell goes to the PI and uses words like "theoretically" or hypothetically" with the locals?? Is that why you go to the PI, so that you can have debating sessions with people whose IQ's you know are lower than average (by western standards)? Who really cares about the national literacy rate there?? Are you going to fix the school system and save the country?

Yup, you do complain too much: that's your problem. You are not the bold, adventurous, explorer type realizing his imagination and fantasies. That's why you ask dumb questions like why filipinos (whose first language isn't English, BTW) don't understand you when you use big words like "hypothetically" or "theoretically."
The ironic thing is, Winston, a Taiwan citizen, can't accurately answer, off-the cuff, similar questions about history and wars that Taiwan, his country of birth was involved in. Go ahead filipina, test him. Ask him who the current VP is or even the current mayor of Chiayi, his current residence, is. Ask him about events which transpired in Taiwan immediately after WWII, after 1949, and more recently. And his dad knows about a lot of this stuff, some of it from first hand experience. He probably rarely if ever bothers asking his dad anything about Taiwan. In fact, I bet you could do a lot better on a test about PI than Winston could on a similar one about Taiwan. Challenge him if you like. If you do, you'll probably put him firmly in his place.

And Winston, you don't need to challenger her on alternate versions of WWII details - American perspective vs. foreign one. Just be glad to have such a well spoken filipina offer-up her perspective here and take whatever she gives. No need to scare her off with the third-degree.
Come on Rock, that's an INVALID comparison. I was educated in the US, which I thought was the world. Filipina was educated in the Philippines. So that is not a valid comparison. How can you be smart and not realize that?

Plus, my personality, mentality and attitudes are more American than Taiwanese. Do I act anything like the typical humble, polite, modest, bowing, nonconfrontational Taiwanese guy at all? I'm a total sore thumb in Taiwan and locals are shocked to find out that I'm open, direct, and like to talk about deep things. Most adults in Taiwan also do not use the word "spiritual" in their conversation discussions like I do, I've been told.

Also, I never claimed to be an expert in Taiwanese history. NEVER. If you look at Filipina's earlier post, you will see that she said that she could narrate WWII history and hold her own. Didn't you see that? If so, why did you not take that into account?

There are now two reasons why your comparison is invalid.

PS - I have asked my dad questions about Taiwan before. You know me, I'm always asking questions of some sort. Haven't you seen that a massive amount of times already, both on this forum and offline as well?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

unhappyinmanila wrote:I'm sorry Winston. She is so ugly I had to run away. What is wrong with you? You came half way around the world to talk to ugly women? Have you no pride, apparently not. I'm not going to be seen with an ugly girl, I have standards.

She friggin had acne all over her face, and her head is shaped weird. Even if she didnt have acne, she would still be 2 out of 10. If i wanted to get an ugly girl like that I could get one in
America, why would I come here to find an ugly girl that speaks broken english and has acne all over her face.
Where the pretty girls at?

Frigg man, have some standards.
Dude, that was really rude. She is a very sweet and cute girl. At least she gave you the time of day. She didn't deserve that.

If you want to bail on someone, you are supposed to make a polite excuse and then say, "Nice meeting you. Take care." You aren't supposed to just jet and hurt her feelings. How would you feel if someone did that to you? Wouldn't you feel like shit if someone treated you like you were shit?

You ought to sms her and apologize. Otherwise you may get bad karma from this. You have to be considerate to others, otherwise people will see you as an unlikable person.

Rock has met her too, when we went to Manila, and he can tell you that she's a very nice and good person.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Fred wrote:
Winston wrote:
filipina wrote:
Winston wrote:filipina,
Welcome to the forum. Yes, what I said applies to the lower class, but what you forget is that MOST Filipinas are lower class, not middle class. So what I said is true for most of them.
Thank you.
You're welcome. Also keep in mind that the average IQ in the Philippines is 86. How can you say that the literacy rate is 93 percent? How do you know that isn't just exaggeration from school administrators in order to make their school look good?

Also, how can 93 percent literacy be true? What counts as being literate exactly? I mean, if you go out on the street and ask if they know what "hypothetically" or " theoretically" means, you will find that hardly any Filipino knows those words. I have never met even one Filipino/Filipina that knows words like that. They simply don't like to think and don't like to use concepts. They only like to respond to whatever's in front of them. Though you may be an exception.

Who the hell goes to the PI and uses words like "theoretically" or hypothetically" with the locals?? Is that why you go to the PI, so that you can have debating sessions with people whose IQ's you know are lower than average (by western standards)? Who really cares about the national literacy rate there?? Are you going to fix the school system and save the country?

Yup, you do complain too much: that's your problem. You are not the bold, adventurous, explorer type realizing his imagination and fantasies. That's why you ask dumb questions like why filipinos (whose first language isn't English, BTW) don't understand you when you use big words like "hypothetically" or "theoretically."
Well when you are around idiots too long, it gets annoying, especially if you're dating them or married to them.

Yes I do complain too much. I get annoyed very easily. But I was just using supporting examples to support my claims.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Filipina,

A few questions:

1. Why do most Filipinas say, when you tell them they are maganda, "Oh I'm not that maganda. There are many other maganda girls here"?

2. How come when you ask a Filipina about her sister and if she's good looking, she always says, "Oh my sister is much more maganda than me", even if it's not true?

3. If Filipinas who make a modest income, are glad to help put their relatives by giving them money, aka "loans", then what's the point of make a higher income than others, if you have to give all your "extra" money away? Ever think about that?

4. Why do Filipinas, when they ask for money, never ask first if you can afford it, or if you are on a budget? What is the reason for assuming that ALL your money is extra money that you don't need? They act as if you are a foreigner or Filipino American, then ALL your cash is extra cash, and if you lose 10,000p, you still have the same amount in your bank, as if 100,000p minus 10,000p = 100,000p, as if money were a bottomless well. I don't get that. Have I misunderstood something?

Wise people save money and don't throw away all their "extra" money (people don't really have extra money unless they are a millionaire"). It's much wiser to save money, or else you'll regret it. Don't you agree?

So are we expected to give away free money to people, until we are broke? And what if we go broke? Do Filipinas still assume that all our money is extra? Why don't they ever ask? Why don't they ever take that into account? I can't comprehend this. Can you?

5. What if a poor college student or backpacker from America and living on a tight budget, with less than 2000 dollars in his/her bank account, came to the Philippines? Would locals assume that all his/her cash is EXTRA cash that they don't need too? Do local Filipinos not know that college students and backpackers are usually on a very tight budget?

Thanks for your help.

Winston
Last edited by Winston on November 14th, 2011, 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

S_Corwin wrote:
Winston wrote:
Fred wrote:
Winston wrote:
filipina wrote: Thank you.
You're welcome. Also keep in mind that the average IQ in the Philippines is 86. How can you say that the literacy rate is 93 percent? How do you know that isn't just exaggeration from school administrators in order to make their school look good?

Also, how can 93 percent literacy be true? What counts as being literate exactly? I mean, if you go out on the street and ask if they know what "hypothetically" or " theoretically" means, you will find that hardly any Filipino knows those words. I have never met even one Filipino/Filipina that knows words like that. They simply don't like to think and don't like to use concepts. They only like to respond to whatever's in front of them. Though you may be an exception.

Well when you are around idiots too long, it gets annoying, especially if you're dating them or married to them.

Yes I do complain too much. I get annoyed very easily. But I was just using supporting examples to support my claims.

Christ, you are so unbelievably lame.

You might be surrounded by idiots over there, but that does NOT make you smart by comparison. Your whole attitude, priorities, and expectations towards filipinas, and probably of women in general, are ALL WRONG. It all comes back to your laziness, weak self-esteem, and lack of effort/willingness to solve problems.

BTW, I signed up as "Fred" today but when I tried logging back in a few minutes ago, I forgot my password, and I didn't write it down, so hence my current, new username.
Dude, you are so dumb again. My IQ is 120, and I have a lot more knowledge and critical thinking ability than them. Why am I lazy? They are far more lazy. They don't want to work because they don't want to be criticized.

You sure are dumb. If you forgot your password, you can just click "forgot password" to have it emailed to you.

Also, you are so dumb to give yourself away, by creating this new screen name as another anagram of "swincor" (your other anagram is RW_Coins). Why would you give yourself away like that, if you are trying to remain anonymous? I sure wouldn't have done that.

Anyway, I'm going to give you a temporary password for Fred. The password will be simply "password123". After you log in with that, you can go ahead and change it. But you should have only one account, not three. Tell me which two you want to delete.

Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I didn't want to get into this discussion, but I have to say it.

Winston, are you saying middle class Filipinas just brush you off or you can't date them like you do lower class ones?

I have been talking to a middle class Filipina since 2008. Met her on MySpace. We talk and cam on Yahoo on occasion and we talk on FB now. The first Filipina I ever talked to. She is atheist like I am. We have so much in common and we are a million miles away. She moved to Australia in 2009 and she goes to a university there. If I can meet a middle class Filipina ON MY FIRST TRY, how come you are having so much trouble?

She is from Cagayan de Oro. Many of the guys I know talk to middle class Filipinas too and they are nothing like you and other men on here proclaim. Either all of you are choosing the wrong ones or you are not looking in the right places. Seems cliche, but something's gotta give.

I am not picking on you, Winston, so don't go there. I am just flabbergasted with your posts. I know you have access to middle class Filipinas, but I don't know. Maybe you can date them, but don't want to? Maybe the poorer ones are easier to get along with or something. The middle class one I talk to is just as sweet and caring like the poorer ones. Maybe I am lucky? Many people don't believe a lot of what I say on here about women from Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, etc. I have talked to women from these places and had success with them all.

What gives? I am not going to bug you about this because I try not to anymore. Like to hear a response from you. I don't want to derail this thread.

I could date her if I wanted to. I don't want to move to Australia and she isn't interested America (thankfully), so yeah. If she stayed in PI, I wouldn't be going to Europe. Put it that way. We don't really click over the phone, but I am sure we would click in real life. Stupid thing to dismiss a beautiful girl like that because of conversation. She is really smart and everything you would want in a woman. Anyway, sorry to hijack the thread.
cadams84
Freshman Poster

Post by cadams84 »

I have seen many things said in this thread that are mean and somewhat racist. Winston your site is called happier abroad, but you sound rather jaded from your experiences abroad. If you want to have quality conversation with intelligent people then you seek out well educated people to talk with. As I understand it the Philippines is known as an affordable tourist destination, not for its well educated population.

According to Google there are a few dozen countries you can visit outside of the United States if intelligence is what you seek. Places that rank ahead of the United States in education and average IQ such as, Germany, New Zealand, Australia, Sweden, Denmark, France, Italy, Canada, and about 23 other countries.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

cadams84 wrote:I have seen many things said in this thread that are mean and somewhat racist.
Welcome to Happier Abroad.

Do you remember school? Do you remember what you learned at school? Well stand up, walk up a mirror, look into it and say "Everything I learned in school was a lie."

Happier Abroad (Lesson #1)
People don't accuse singular people, (a person), of being "racist" unless
a) They are idiots
b) They are imitating idiots or mass idiocy

Identifying an idiot
Lax (i.e. any) use of the following words:
-racist
-sexist
-antisemite
-misogynist
-homophobe
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

"I've already explained all that. Russian women were 1000 times more approachable to me. But only a few women took me seriously. Most of them "blew around like the wind" and were flighty. But it was a lot of fun flirting with them and getting attention. Couldn't you tell from the videos you saw?

Russia is not that safe. The people are also the stingiest I've ever met. After a while, you just get tired of it. "

Actually this statements hurts the image of Russia. I mean why would I invest my time to go to Russia if the girls are flaky as you stated and are really stingy.

What gives? So what if Russian girls are approachable but they do not take you serious. It's like you are implying that they have a fake friendliness to you.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

cadams84,

Actually Winston and I think for allot posters true goals is to find easy accessible women. Granted many here will argue that they go abroad for different reason but I really think the meat and potatoes of it is because of the women. Nothing wrong with that ....I look at it this way. It's kind of Maslow hierarchy of needs. Many posters here have a disconnect with women and have to have this need full filled. Once this need is full filled other needs comes out. In this case for Winston intelligence conversation.

Why don't Winston just get a intelligence girl friend? Good question.....