Steve Hoca's Podcasts on Men's Dating Problems in America

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
BigDug
Freshman Poster

Post by BigDug »

I'm not below their threshold, but I'm close at 5'6.5".

I do agree that heightism exists, especially in America. The Commanding Officer and Executive Officer on the ship are well over 6 feet. If I look at most of the highest ranking officers on the ship, I find their height to be nearly all at least 6 foot.

Yet I struggle to even get advanced to E-7. Every E-6 that I have ever seen forced to retire was average or lower in height.

And don't even get me started on the dating scene. Every woman that tossed me aside for another man ended up with someone taller. I hate looking at dating sites and see women who are 4'11"-5'2" saying they want a man at least 5'9". WTF!?!? So tall girls have to be with tall guys, and short girls all want to be with tall guys. Leaving me with none.

Hence another reason the Philippines seems so nice of a choice. I won't feel short. But to be fair, dating sites of the Asian countries I have visited rarely has a minimum height listed.

My first girlfriend broke up with me because her friends made fun of the fact that I was shorter than her.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
A third party person put up a segment of one of my interviews with Steve Hoca on YouTube talking about "taboo subjects" with an interesting background image. Here it is.

You can listen to the full version of all my interviews with Steve Hoca at

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts.php
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this video by Steve Hoca called "Winston Wu is Right: Americans are socially disconnected".

Description:

"In this video, I discuss my observations about some of the things that Winston Wu has mentioned in his newsletters regarding American social disconnectedness.

For years I thought it was only I that held this opinion, but after hearing Winston Wu mention this in his online videos and on his online blog, it started to make me realize how right I was all along.

For the average American living in the matrix of reality, it's hard to imagine that we are isolated socially. After all, don't multitudes of people cheer on their sports teams in sold-out arenas all throughout the U.S.?

Actually, most people are really just clinging on to their little cliques, and besides their love for the same team, they have really no use for the other sports fans around them. Even though these sports fans share their same love for the same team(s) and players, most of these fans just go home to their isolated world, having no contact with others they deem as strangers. The sports analogy is just one example. There are many more.

I am not the first person to come to this conclusion. There are educated sociologists with more credentials than myself that are, and have been, observing this phenomenon for the past decade.

Google or Yahoo the words "Americans are socially disconnected" and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. You'll find a multitude of articles confirming my feelings."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is Steve's interview with me and Ladislav, if you haven't heard it yet.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these old videos by Steve Hoca.

1 in 10 men will never find a woman

True forced loneliness awareness.

The p***y renaissance is coming to an end.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's an interview segment with Steve Hoca and some other guy that agrees with him. Together they make a lot of great truthful points about the huge imbalances between men and women in America and how unfair it is and how the dating scene is rigged against men.

Here is a video with a series of interviews with Steve Hoca that total over an hour. I'm mentioned in it too. When the subject of foreign women came up, Tim dissed it and said that women in other countries are either Americanized by TV or only want money, etc. Typical copouts. Geeze, that guy really needs to talk to us. A lot of guys have an emotional block toward our movement.

Last edited by Winston on October 9th, 2011, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Winston wrote:
Listen to the guy at the very end "Ideally I'd like a 19 year-old beautiful Asian girl but thats never gonna happen ever" If only this poor desperate American male knew the ways of the Wu..
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some new interviews by Steve Hoca with the TFL movement. In part 2, he talks about the Philippines and mentions me. Apparently, Bill, the founder of TFL, recently went to the Philippines too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a new discussion between Steve Hoca and the TFL folks about how disabled women still have many dating choices in America, whereas disabled men have no chance at all. It's another sad truth that is taboo to talk about, as he says, more taboo than anti-semitism even.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this short video about me and HappierAbroad. Is he ridiculing me? I can't tell.

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Yeah he's ridiculing you a bit there..little Chinese man haha, but he's coming across as more condescending than anything. By his tone it seems like he agrees with the premise of the website but not you in general. Sort of like everyone else on here. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:Yeah he's ridiculing you a bit there..little Chinese man haha, but he's coming across as more condescending than anything. By his tone it seems like he agrees with the premise of the website but not you in general. Sort of like everyone else on here. :lol:
Well I wrote to him on YouTube and he says he apologizes. It would seem that after reading more of my content, he's come to respect me.

What is wrong with me? Just because I don't like being tied down by commitment, and am not monogamous, doesn't make me a bad person. How is the average person any more moral than me?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:Yeah he's ridiculing you a bit there..little Chinese man haha, but he's coming across as more condescending than anything. By his tone it seems like he agrees with the premise of the website but not you in general. Sort of like everyone else on here. :lol:
So I'm kind of like George Lucas then - where there are many Star Wars fans who love the concept of Star Wars, but are angry and critical about its Creator for ruining a lot of things about the trilogy and prequels. lol :lol:

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:
Well I wrote to him on YouTube and he says he apologizes. It would seem that after reading more of my content, he's come to respect me.

What is wrong with me? Just because I don't like being tied down by commitment, and am not monogamous, doesn't make me a bad person. How is the average person any more moral than me?
Your lifestyle doesn't bother me one bit but I find that you lack integrity. Your thoughts on child rearing are particularly disgusting in my opinion. I don't place judgement on people living a free wheeling lifestyle at all but you seem to lack a certain degree of discipline and consistency as to what you want. Plus i've said this before you're generally selfish. Your constant need for praise, your validation seeking behavior, your reaction to criticism, etc.. is pathological narcissism.

There's actually a lot of people like you Winston. I don't think you're a complete scumbag but just someone who is of weak character with many self esteem issues.
Last edited by Repatriate on November 16th, 2011, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:
So I'm kind of like George Lucas then - where there are many Star Wars fans who love the concept of Star Wars, but are angry and critical about its Creator for ruining a lot of things about the trilogy and prequels. lol :lol:
More or less except he's a billionaire who created an iconic piece of culture. Plus I don't think the concept of Happier Abroad is anything new. There aren't just many places to discuss this in an open environment so in that way your forum is something relatively unique. In other forums as soon as you start comparing women or countries the uptight reactionaries jump in and lose their shit.