Frustrated: Black American Men in Brazil (Documentary)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Scarfo19
Freshman Poster

Frustrated documentary. Black American men going to Brazil.

Post by Scarfo19 »

You can loose a lot of money chasing women, but you'll never loose women chasing money.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Nice documentary. I like how there are different perspectives presented on this issue. Plus it addresses the root issues of intimacy between men and women and how the concept of family has withered in the U.S.

This pretty much confirms to me that it's a multi-ethnicity issue in the U.S. and universal. American women are just terrible in general.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Frustrated: Black American Men in Brazil (Documentary)

Post by Falcon »

"Frustrated" is a documentary that every black HA member here should watch. It's around 45 minutes total. Also definitely recommended for anyone who wants a clear picture of what black American men are going though nowadays.

The people interviewed agree that in America, materialism has an even higher priority than family. They find Brazil to be very different.

Part 1

Black American women complain. "If I make six figures, then he needs to make at least $75k."
At 8:30 - The men travel to Brazil and say that their friends' wives don't want their husbands to know about Brazil!
20:40 - Interaction between men and women is much more natural in Brazil.

Part 2: Thoughts on American Society

Starting from 11:00 - Eye-opening comments about what American families have come to.

Part 3: Brazilian Black Women Comment about Black American Men (and Women)

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Pretty good clips. I fully support black guys heading to Brazil to find a quality wife or relationship.

Black American females have every right to demand the highest from the black men around them.

Likewise, black American men have every right to seek their best possible mate, regardless of where she may live.

If black women in America have a problem with this, well, perhaps they should improve their game in order to become more competitive?

EDIT: My wife works a 40+ a week job AND she cooks dinner for me when she gets home. If any American female thinks this is unreasonable, well, don't be surprised when we American men marry foreign women. Just remind me to clue these American women in when they see my wife is driving a new car, has tons of nice jewelry, and we live in a comfortable 5 bedroom house, DONT BE JEALOUS OR ANYTHING! LOL!
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Grunt wrote:Pretty good clips. I fully support black guys heading to Brazil to find a quality wife or relationship.

Black American females have every right to demand the highest from the black men around them.

Likewise, black American men have every right to seek their best possible mate, regardless of where she may live.

If black women in America have a problem with this, well, perhaps they should improve their game in order to become more competitive?

EDIT: My wife works a 40+ a week job AND she cooks dinner for me when she gets home. If any American female thinks this is unreasonable, well, don't be surprised when we American men marry foreign women. Just remind me to clue these American women in when they see my wife is driving a new car, has tons of nice jewelry, and we live in a comfortable 5 bedroom house, DONT BE JEALOUS OR ANYTHING! LOL!
Thank you for saying that, sir. That is a nice post of yours.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Grunt wrote: Black American females have every right to demand the highest from the black men around them.
Oh really? And why is that when they themselves are so far from acceptable in several important ways?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Unfortunately, Part 1 has been removed. Dang, there must be a YouTube campaign to take down global dating videos that portray foreign women in any positive light.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston wrote:Unfortunately, Part 1 has been removed. Dang, there must be a YouTube campaign to take down global dating videos that portray foreign women in any positive light.
It's probably because the U.S. government is not too keen on portraying the world outside the U.S. in a good light and which also makes the U.S. look bad. After all, Google has VERY close connections to the CIA.

Exclusive: Google, CIA Invest in ‘Future’ of Web Monitoring
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/07 ... oogle-cia/

CIA and Google’s Joint Investment Raising Eyebrows
http://gizmodo.com/5599976/cia-and-goog ... g-eyebrows

Google's Deep CIA Connections
http://english.pravda.ru/world/asia/14- ... e_china-0/

Google Bankrolled By The CIA
http://www.consciousape.com/news/google ... y-the-cia/
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Re: Frustrated: Black American Men in Brazil (DOCUMENTARY)

Post by ssjparris »

Falcon wrote:"Frustrated" is a documentary that every black HA member here should watch. It's around 45 minutes total. Also definitely recommended for anyone who wants a clear picture of what black American men are going though nowadays.

The people interviewed agree that in America, materialism has an even higher priority than family. They find Brazil to be very different.

Part 1

Black American women complain. "If I make six figures, then he needs to make at least $75k."
At 8:30 - The men travel to Brazil and say that their friends' wives don't want their husbands to know about Brazil!
20:40 - Interaction between men and women is much more natural in Brazil.

Part 2: Thoughts on American Society

Starting from 11:00 - Eye-opening comments about what American families have come to.

Part 3: Brazilian Black Women Comment about Black American Men (and Women)

as for the fat ass black lady in the second video; i say one thing to her " f**k you ". her FAKE ass craying is not going to fool me. she claimed that these guys are predators going to the ukraine. and see them as men that just want sex with pretty young girls. What the hell is wrong with that. they really disdain a man's sex drive. like its a sin for him to want sex. i am tired of this shit. i am not falling for that fake fat fuckin lady. jeez louise is she fat as f**k.

wish i could see the first video. my negroes.
mac9
Freshman Poster

Post by mac9 »

amazing documentary, this society is sick beyond repair
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

@ssjparis

- When a woman has no dominion over a man sexually. She has no power, zilch. She can get nothing out of you. Absolutely nothing. That's a dangerous position for a woman because by not having appropiate suitors means that she will have to work forever and be single and lonely. She can't leech off of you if you simply say no to her p***y. p***y is not worth it, if you become castrated and become a dog on a leash to some stupid fat entitled wife.

That's why women especially AW hateeeee the idea of prostitution of women with a passion. She doesn't hate the fact that you are getting laid for pleasure, she's spiteful of that fact that the monopoly of p***y is being jeopardized because some woman is giving it away to a man for a simple cash transaction for both parties. Thus women have to keep shaming men by calling them losers that can't handle strong respectable women to keep the p***y cartel high. AW have to keep putting men asleep because if they wake up and realize the pastures of having normal sane beautiful women in foreign countries... they will have a rude awakening, look around their shoulder and realize that men aren't playing her game anymore. Foreign women are a threat (VAWA) and AW know this, they just want you to never find out.

I would go as far as to say that banging a hot prostitute once a week for 20 years would come out cheaper than having an american wife for that same amount of time. Married women will shame their husbands to buy houses, cars, vacations to resorts, crap and more crap. Corporations know that married women = $$$
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

OMG! This video gave me shivers! AMAZING! I feel like crying. Look at these gorgeous looking sweet and kind girls! They are SO feminine. I don't care if they are trying to impress, but they are just open and not cold. And BOY they LOOK GREAT! I am not exactly attracted to Black women, but there Brazilian girls... I would marry them!

Keep up good videos coming! It seems like Brazil is the place to be. Black men should start learning Portuguese.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

well-informed wrote:@ssjparis

- When a woman has no dominion over a man sexually. She has no power, zilch. She can get nothing out of you. Absolutely nothing. That's a dangerous position for a woman because by not having appropiate suitors means that she will have to work forever and be single and lonely. She can't leech off of you if you simply say no to her p***y. p***y is not worth it, if you become castrated and become a dog on a leash to some stupid fat entitled wife.

That's why women especially AW hateeeee the idea of prostitution of women with a passion. She doesn't hate the fact that you are getting laid for pleasure, she's spiteful of that fact that the monopoly of p***y is being jeopardized because some woman is giving it away to a man for a simple cash transaction for both parties. Thus women have to keep shaming men by calling them losers that can't handle strong respectable women to keep the p***y cartel high. AW have to keep putting men asleep because if they wake up and realize the pastures of having normal sane beautiful women in foreign countries... they will have a rude awakening, look around their shoulder and realize that men aren't playing her game anymore. Foreign women are a threat (VAWA) and AW know this, they just want you to never find out.

I would go as far as to say that banging a hot prostitute once a week for 20 years would come out cheaper than having an american wife for that same amount of time. Married women will shame their husbands to buy houses, cars, vacations to resorts, crap and more crap. Corporations know that married women = $$$
prostitution they hate...yet they go around whoring themselves for a man's money. actually being a damn prostitute herself. i don't trust what american women say. unnecessarily bad views of men. that is my point that i pretty much dislike.

she IS getting mad because i want sex with another woman. she is jealous. that whole monopoly of p***y is HER excuse. she is jealous plain and simple.

agreed on the rest of the points.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

have2fly wrote:OMG! This video gave me shivers! AMAZING! I feel like crying. Look at these gorgeous looking sweet and kind girls! They are SO feminine. I don't care if they are trying to impress, but they are just open and not cold. And BOY they LOOK GREAT! I am not exactly attracted to Black women, but there Brazilian girls... I would marry them!

Keep up good videos coming! It seems like Brazil is the place to be. Black men should start learning Portuguese.
ah man...they are incredible women. they actually LOVE men and ADORE men. notice in the third video she says " ....the great man beside them." that is how brazilian women view men. real genuine love there.

its so so easy-going with them. just like winston said...its truly natural and normal. EVERYTHING moves with the flow. i hung out with a french lady she was awesome. and it was just so unreal, natural, and very comfortable. i am still trying to get used to it. because i am used to the ice-shields, unfreindliness and blah blah blah about american women.

so far i am learnign spanish and russian many countries know these languages.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Unfortunately, the first part of the film just got deleted on YouTube today (I just watched it last night!). Winston's HappierAbroad videos on YouTube have also been all deleted recently.

Something is up with YouTube. They (American women working for YouTube) should NOT be censoring videos at whim just because they don't like what's in it.

Watch the remaining videos ASAP while you still can!