Hot Argentinian is coming to USA....

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Hot Argentinian is coming to USA....

Post by ssjparris »

the lady i told you guys a while back...remember the hot argentinian lady i showed you in one of my posts. she is coming here to the states. and i am very very WORRIED ABOUT HER....

she is going to change. ah man...she is so so fantastic. but i am worried that she will turn into a bitch.

she really wants to see me and i her...

i live in L.A. but wish i could see her. she was wondering if i was close by to where she is going to live soon. she is going to be in vermont state here in usa. i am working on seeing her BEFORE the american bitch tidal wave comes in and consumes her.

so i gave her an email messege saying NOT to trust what american women say about men and other stuff. i told her to be careful about television. because television is fear mongoring work.

i also think i should have told her...how hard it is going to be for her to live here with possible racism. she is argentinian after all. and the country is very racist against immigrants. women and men will probably do the spanish talk to her. telling her to go back to mexico or something. make fun of her accent. the women will tell her she is a whore for being open with men. this place is going to mess her up.

she is going to live in vermont. right next to NEW YORK.

i don't know what this state is going to do to her mind.

i was told the coastal areas are very bad with extremely bad women. this i agree with because i live in L.A.

she is so awesome i am planning on actually marrying her if everything goes really well. but ofcourse i am working on seeing her eventually.

just wanted to share my feelings on this as some of you know that this country can really f**k their mind up and make them into demonesses.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

Racism? Argentina is one the whitest countries in the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Argentina
If she is white and she is going to one of the whitest states in America she won't have a problem with racism.

Vermont is also one of the most liberal states in America. They keep electing Bernie Sanders. If she settles in Burlington VT, home of the University of Vermont, there will be plenty of international students.
http://www.uvm.edu/~diversit/

Argentines also have their own problems with racism and xenophobia. They believe the are the superior people of South America and are not well liked by their neighbors.

If she is hot and thin, dealing with prejudice won't be her problem.

I have a hot Peruian Facebook friend who just settled in Milwaukee. She told me white guys keep hitting on her.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

MarkDY wrote:Racism? Argentina is one the whitest countries in the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Argentina
If she is white and she is going to one of the whitest states in America she won't have a problem with racism.

Vermont is also one of the most liberal states in America. They keep electing Bernie Sanders. If she settles in Burlington VT, home of the University of Vermont, there will be plenty of international students.
http://www.uvm.edu/~diversit/

Argentines also have their own problems with racism and xenophobia. They believe the are the superior people of South America and are not well liked by their neighbors.

If she is hot and thin, dealing with prejudice won't be her problem.

I have a hot Peruian Facebook friend who just settled in Milwaukee. She told me white guys keep hitting on her.
hahahahahaah....yeah i KNOW she is going to get hit on all the time man. i can tell she is gorgeous and not fat. just curvy.

she is guaranteed to fall for the female traps here.

just like you said, LOTS of guys approach your peruvian friend in milwaukee. this says she is worried the women will think she is a whore. ( american women are already getting to her ) they don't think like this in peru.

for example, japanese girls here in L.A. talk to different men that approach them everyday when working for the japan relief donation. they work outside next to a plaza area. on the contrary, american women will go crazy and get very angry if many men approach them daily. they get very annoyed by it. because of the whore image. including the stupid " men are creepy" thing.

whereas japanese women not working at all will leave pretty easily.

beside the point....
thanks for your comments.

she DOES look white kinda a white latina look actually. its just her accent might affect her here.

the environment is very very nice place. it is killington city okay. there i gave you the city. please don't pursue her. :lol:

it will probably take a year for her to change completely.

She just sent me another messege. Really laughing at me and saying she really wants to meet someday. hhahahaha.

if your black you are going to love argentina. its literally a black mans world out there no joke.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Good luck ssjparris. I would love to go to Latin America, but I'm not handsome like Morris Chestnut, Trey Songz, and etcetera. Latina women are usually attractive and they expect men to blow them away in the looks department. I am still open to dating any ethnic group or any nationality. If I exclude a nationality, it will be harder to find someone.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Iawesome60 wrote:Good luck ssjparris. I would love to go to Latin America, but I'm not handsome like Morris Chestnut, Trey Songz, and etcetera. Latina women are usually attractive and they expect men to blow them away in the looks department. I am still open to dating any ethnic group or any nationality. If I exclude a nationality, it will be harder to find someone.
okay best of luck for you two my friend. i want the best for you 1000 fold. I mean this with my heart.

i never heard latin women want the super hot look. this one is new to me.

i am a very very handsome black man. my iranian female friend has told me this. and many japanese are interested in me including latin, ukrainian, list goes on and on actually.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

I admit, I came up with the idea because I would think that attractive women would usually want men on their level. Level means on-par with their looks.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I have never understood why men obsess over one individual female. So what if she "goes native"? How is that your responsibility? More to the point, who the hell cares? Females are a commodity just like any other. So if one drops out of the eligible pool, go fish out a replacement. Problem solved, no loss, no fuss, no muss. It's not like there is a shortage of females. There are literally BILLIONS of them.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Grunt wrote:I have never understood why men obsess over one individual female. So what if she "goes native"? How is that your responsibility? More to the point, who the hell cares? Females are a commodity just like any other. So if one drops out of the eligible pool, go fish out a replacement. Problem solved, no loss, no fuss, no muss. It's not like there is a shortage of females. There are literally BILLIONS of them.
yeah its true there are many others.

but your in the ukraine plenty of women for you there. if you lose one you can easily get another. come to usa and try to do that. you will be frustrated and without a woman.

but ofcourse plenty of women are out there this i know. i have seen pictures of women from ukraine in lviv. god damn so many hot ones walking around. plenty to go around for me for sure.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I have been married for 7 years and living in American for 6. God forbid my marriage fails or something happens to my wife, I would be on the plane to South America within a week.

I will never marry again, mostly due to my age, and I was never "frustrated" by not having a woman in my life. Mostly because I live and lived a fairly exciting life. Plus I got an inordinate amount of p***y when I was younger, much better looking, and in uniform.

I fully understand and respect mens right to evaluate then comment on the failed experiment that is the American "battle of the sexes". However, once the evaluation and comments section of the equation has completed, it is logical to get your monkey ass off the couch and get you some.

Phase one of "getting you some" is realizing that females are an abundant commodity. There a literally billions of them. Some of them are quite nice, too. You just have to be willing to leave America to find the nice ones. Not rocket science here.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Grunt wrote:I have been married for 7 years and living in American for 6. God forbid my marriage fails or something happens to my wife, I would be on the plane to South America within a week.

I will never marry again, mostly due to my age, and I was never "frustrated" by not having a woman in my life. Mostly because I live and lived a fairly exciting life. Plus I got an inordinate amount of p***y when I was younger, much better looking, and in uniform.

I fully understand and respect mens right to evaluate then comment on the failed experiment that is the American "battle of the sexes". However, once the evaluation and comments section of the equation has completed, it is logical to get your monkey ass off the couch and get you some.

Phase one of "getting you some" is realizing that females are an abundant commodity. There a literally billions of them. Some of them are quite nice, too. You just have to be willing to leave America to find the nice ones. Not rocket science here.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: hot argentinian is coming to USA....

Post by djfourmoney »

ssjparris wrote:the lady i told you guys a while back...remember the hot argentinian lady i showed you in one of my posts. she is coming here to the states. and i am very very WORRIED ABOUT HER....

she is going to change. ah man...she is so so fantastic. but i am worried that she will turn into a bitch.

she really wants to see me and i her...

i live in L.A. but wish i could see her. she was wondering if i was close by to where she is going to live soon. she is going to be in vermont state here in usa. i am working on seeing her BEFORE the american bitch tidal wave comes in and consumes her.

so i gave her an email messege saying NOT to trust what american women say about men and other stuff. i told her to be careful about television. because television is fear mongoring work.

i also think i should have told her...how hard it is going to be for her to live here with possible racism. she is argentinian after all. and the country is very racist against immigrants. women and men will probably do the spanish talk to her. telling her to go back to mexico or something. make fun of her accent. the women will tell her she is a whore for being open with men. this place is going to mess her up.

she is going to live in vermont. right next to NEW YORK.

i don't know what this state is going to do to her mind.

i was told the coastal areas are very bad with extremely bad women. this i agree with because i live in L.A.

she is so awesome i am planning on actually marrying her if everything goes really well. but ofcourse i am working on seeing her eventually.

just wanted to share my feelings on this as some of you know that this country can really f**k their mind up and make them into demonesses.
What is this fear mongering that so many engage in? Already "dooming" yourself worrying about if our culture is going to screw up another person. Look as I've said several times. Our society looks to corrupt those that want to be corrupted. Your job is to find somebody that disagrees with our direction as a country but is seeking some opportunities she may not have at home.

Value systems are learned at home, they do not change because the reality of America will hit home soon enough. The streets are not paved in gold, their media is likely more honest about America's downward spiral than our own mainstream media is. But in crisis there are opportunities to make money, why not DO IT YOURSELF!
Last edited by djfourmoney on November 23rd, 2011, 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Grunt wrote:I have been married for 7 years and living in American for 6. God forbid my marriage fails or something happens to my wife, I would be on the plane to South America within a week.

Nope not rocket science, just believing in the myth that America is Great is what keeps more people "grounded" here. Get your arse on a plane! She's coming to you, I missed a similar opportunity back in the mid 90's. If you have a chance to visit this woman, DO IT.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Where the F is the picture of this *hot* woman?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
rusty4tw
Freshman Poster

Why aren't you hitting college campuses hard?

Post by rusty4tw »

Foreign exchange students are the best, especially ones that have just landed in the States.

Snap em up before they change, bone em hard, and cut em loose if they start to become Americanized.

Really, it's not so hard.
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

Hey,
I live in Burlington Vermont. As a joke I call it "Girlington" because there is so much p***y walking around. Nonetheless, now that I am out of school it is difficult to meet girls. There is quite a big international population, there is also many refugees from countries such as Burma, Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and various parts of Africa here. There are also many Russians who come here to work There are also people from Vietnam, Thailand, and probably other places that I do not know of all packed in this little town. While this town is mostly college students There are lots of students from China who come here to study. Hey man I have an idea, if it is Burlington, that your "hot" Argentinian friend is coming to.. Send her my way.. and I will keep all the douche bags away from her :D Well actually I can't promise to be that capable.. I sort of live a slightly hermetic live right now and am not interested in going to bars/drinking parties to shmooze with women. Let me know