French chick cannot get butt into trendy jeans

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

French chick cannot get butt into trendy jeans

Post by Mr S »

All ass, no tits, but a fine ass none the less... I'm a tit guy but can appreciate a nice ass when I see one! :lol:

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Since I married an extremely pretty woman, I find myself stunned at how low the standards of men are.

That skank got a horse face and a fat f***ing ass. Im lucky I didnt get the herpes just lookin at it. I wouldnt piss on her if she was on fire.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Well I didn't say anything much about the face. I suppose it depends what one likes. I don't like big asses personally, smaller and more muscular rather than fat is more my taste. I think the ass on this chick is okay, maybe a bit wiggly though. Maybe she should do some squat thrusts more often...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

See, this is where the DNA difference comes into play between Black and Afro/African men versus White guys from the West. The primer love a fat ass on an ittie-bittie waist, whereas the latter loves them a petite almost boyish arse.

That ass needs to be pounded on with brute decrypting-algorithmic force.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

IntoTheWild wrote:Horse face yes, but the body to me is more important than the face. I like some thickness on women. She's got a bubble-butt. I'm half white half Jamaican. So I have a preference for slightly thick legs and ass ;) No skinny thin anorexic ass for me! I always thought gay guys like super skinny girls.
Yo I would smash a skinny girl like an Olive Oil with curves. I love women 5'10" and up/the amazonian type of women that are slim with Serena-Wiliams-curves-but-instead-are-feminine type of physique. I also love women built with a BBW/plus-sized/pear shape like my avatar and if petite, they have to have a bubble butt and/or hips for years (not for days).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I think this French chick has a better body than most American girls. Her body seems very natural and fit. Not overly skinny/dry and not wobbly-fat cellulite-ridden. Yes, her face isn't great, but she is definitely much more fuckable than most American women. Besides her ass is definitely decent. I don't like over-the-top size zero skinny girls, I want to f**k some meat, not plain bones.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Her body type is the type of body I love on a woman. That frame is perfect. Her face isn't even bad. Her body makes up for it.

Yes, I am black and yes I love ass and yes, I love white women. Her shape is the standard in my eyes. Biggest myth of all-time is "white women have no asses." I see white women with ass everyday.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

That butt....oh my goodness that just looked so delicious. I love a butt like that. It has a natural athletic roundness to it. I don't get how some men do not find that sexy. She's a woman! She's suppose to have meat on her butt. I love that body type where they're slimmer at the top but thicker at the bottom. I'm an ass, hips and thigh man anyway. Also her face was fine. Being with a chick like that doesn't tell me you lowered your standards. I'd lick her from head to toe. Good clip.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

jeez louise man that booty is very nice. look at the butt waves and the jiggle....merry christmas everyone there goes your jingle bells right there...HER ASS. HAHAHAHA.

I love europe as a whole. because they are so so open about nudity. no shame in displaying the flesh at all.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

If she was in Kherson, Ukraine she would have to put a bag over her head.

She could compensate for her butter-face by being a little more quiet and feminine, but in reality she does just the opposite by being loud and brash.

Not an acceptable combination, in my opinion.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Some

Post by ErikHeaven »

White men, SOME really crack me up. Some of them have this mentality that a woman has to be 88 pounds to be hot. Yes her face is not much but her ass is indeed or was indeed made for anal reaming. That is all i have to say.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

More Laura Frison...

Post by Mr S »

Laura here was given the honor of the World's Hottest Ass by the French version of Maxim Magazine...

Yeah, her face ain't that great, even with make up, but I understand the voting for #1 ass now that I have had a better looksie...

All other pics and a couple videos are here at this link: http://boston.barstoolsports.com/hot-ga ... geid=72186
Last edited by Mr S on November 22nd, 2011, 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

I have to side with the members that love that body! She is country girl cute in so many ways... its all about the hip to waist ratio :) guess I've been in American to long...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

Oh my lord. That booty could make some serious noise. I'd pound that shit all night if she wanted me to :D She is 1000x better than any AW skank I've "dated". She's probably horny as f**k too. Who cares what her face looks like. She's smokin' in my book. +1 for hot French girls.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

This is just further evidence that God made everything to balance out. If a woman is deficient in one area, she is overcompensated in another area. That's why there will always be a huge question as to which woman is hotter than another. They each have pluses and minuses that make the decision making hard... except for men like Grunt who take a hard stance on everything. :D
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.