Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The girl in the dateinasia pic looks like she has a tiny mole under her right eye and a thinner face. A lot of SE Asian girls have similar facial features. She has a very typical look so i'd say it's probably not the same girl but who knows.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

can somebody answer what is with peace sign that all asians always throw when taking picture?Who started it and when?

I see it all the time, its looks retarded, only hippies do it in anglosphere
it is irritating,ALL asians are guilty of this, its like some kind of cult or sect...
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Winston, what do you think?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Eyebrows look very different. The only way she could have gone from your photo to Winston's is if she tweezered most of them away.

BTW, that's not a peace sign, its a victory sign.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Banano wrote:can somebody answer what is with peace sign that all asians always throw when taking picture?Who started it and when?

I see it all the time, its looks retarded, only hippies do it in anglosphere
it is irritating,ALL asians are guilty of this, its like some kind of cult or sect...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_sign#Jap ... hotographs

The palm-outwards V sign is very commonly made by Japanese people, especially younger people, when posing for informal photographs. One account of this practice claims that during the 1972 Winter Olympics in Sapporo, Hokkaidō, American figure skater Janet Lynn stumbled into Japanese pop culture when she fell during a free-skate period, but continued to smile even as she sat on the ice. Though she placed only third in the competition, her cheerful diligence and indefatigability resonated with many Japanese viewers, making her an overnight foreign celebrity in Japan. Lynn, a peace activist, was repeatedly seen flashing the V sign in the Japanese media thereafter. Though the V sign was known of in Japan before Lynn used it there (from the post-World War II Allied occupation of Japan), she is credited by some Japanese for having popularized its use in amateur photographs.[33] According to another theory, the V sign was popularized by the actor and singer Jun Inoue, who showed it in a Konica camera commercial in 1972.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't know if I already posted this or not, but here is a video of one of me flirting with one of my favorite bar girls. She is a rare hottie and something about her makes me constantly fantasize about her and have a big crush on her. I was only able to barfine her once for some reason.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

^^^Her body type is perfect. Filipinas tend to be super skinny. I love skinny, but not that skinny. If more Filipinas had that body type, I would be more inclined, but I have been off of this gravy train for 3 years.

LMAO, Winston, you are silly in this video. Good stuff!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:^^^Her body type is perfect. Filipinas tend to be super skinny. I love skinny, but not that skinny. If more Filipinas had that body type, I would be more inclined, but I have been off of this gravy train for 3 years.

LMAO, Winston, you are silly in this video. Good stuff!
Who are you quoting? Who wrote that? I don't think that's from me.

Well yes, me being silly around Filipinas seems to rub off on them in a positive way and gets them to like me more. I guess since they are immature, they enjoy silliness a lot more than mature women do. lol They definitely seem to prefer someone who makes them laugh, rather than the typical cold hard reserved expats you tend to find in Angeles City. That's why they find me more comfortable to be around.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
arcadiax
Freshman Poster

Post by arcadiax »

Hi new to the forum.

After reading a couple of the replies questioning the authenticity of the girl's love or whatever for Winston, I just want to give my 2 cents. I will try to be as fair as possible in my views.

Personally, I think Love and emotions is a very spontaneous thing. Sometimes a person might forget, become confused or all together shift on the spot in regards to the motive of being with another person. That's because emotions are not logical or rational.

I've been at the occasional massage parlours for a handjob or two - no full services just not my thing "Yet" - and sometimes, a girl may simply like you just for who you are and even offer you additional services free of charge. Now, obviously she did not plan this. Perhaps when she saw you, she thought you were kind of cute maybe in her eyes and a gentlemen and the line between business and personal affection becomes blurred.

Is it right to call her a fake in this kind of situation? What defines fake? Who are we to judge what is fake or not?

This happened in North America I mind you so I know my dollar's worth. I am not paying 1/16 like Winston in third world countries where some of you question his dollar's true worth and the genuineness of such sensual and racy returns attained through his dollar. Of course, I'm not trying to degrade Winston's money or place he is spending it.

I respect money and women and it does not matter if i am spending $3000 a night or $3 a night, it is what it is.

However, in terms of money, I do believe it has a huge influence over the majority of women in poor nations. Money is power and the females of the species have always gone to the more powerful of the males - that's just a fact of life when you go down to the very fundamentals.

Her survival instincts may have blossomed with the thought of money and prestige at first, but the heart can shift on the spot or over time. Do we still call this love fake simply because her main reason for being with him began over finances (If that were true)?

Having said such, I believe nobody, even Winston, can say if the love is real or not. Only time can tell and acknowledgement from both parties will suffice. All we can say is if it was something special than it's worth it, whether real or not.

By the way Winston, if you read this, let me know what you think :).
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Nice photos. I haven't read all of the thread, but this is my 5 cents worth (based on dating Chinese/Japanese women)...

The nice, prudish girls are no fun to visit. Visit the whores! My current gf is a complete slut, but so much more fun than the girl who could think of 100 excuses why we shouldn't have sex.

If an Asian woman loves you, it'll be pretty obvious.

Some men are fine with fake love. It depends how much you value youth and looks. Visit some of the older 7's on an Asian dating site and they'll give you the time of your life. Visit a 10 and she'll probably be looking at her watch or the mirror all night.

As Winston say, these photos won't do the girls justice. Some women photograph better. One of my Chinese gf's was pretty ordinary in real life, but she looked like a model on film.

And finally, those girls look nice, but wait until you feel their soft skin! Oh my.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Pugilist
Freshman Poster

Post by Pugilist »

no offense brah but those girls arent all that to me
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

lavezzi wrote:Winston, what do you think?
The picture you posted from DateinAsia is no longer showing. She must have changed her profile photo. Can you try to post her updated photo?

Arcadiax, yes I would agree with what you said.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This was one of my favorite girls. She was so sweet, good-natured, cheerful and comfortable to be around. I enjoyed her personality and attitude, as well as her sexy bod. :) I miss her.

ImageImageImageImage

Also, I now realize how sexy this girl that I had was. Whew! There's something about her face, lips and bod that turns on my sexual appetite. lol It's hard to put a finger on. I guess when you are deprived, all the girls you had before look a lot sexier than it did at the time. lol

ImageImageImageImageImage

ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

I simply do not understand what you are talking about.

Her face is a 3.5
Her body is chunky
She has huge tattoos

You guys must never have seen or been with a beautiful woman. That must be it. Desperation and loneliness have skewed your perceptions.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

What is that white colored box in the background with cables attached to it?