The Invention of the Jewish People

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

fox wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Jewish Grandmother Says: "Jews Are Crooks"
that's right zboy1, I only came here in order to steal your money :lol:
Nah, I like you fox. I have Jewish friends, I just cant stand Zionists who piss me off to no end! That's all...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

-
Last edited by odbo on March 31st, 2020, 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

odbo wrote:http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 34,00.html

“Tell the child’s dear father that although he himself is completely Ashkenazi, his wife’s father is Sephardic, and we therefore cannot accept his son into our institution. We have to maintain a certain standard,� the principal said.

The child’s mother made several attempts to change the principal’s mind, to no avail.

“I begged the principal. I explained that my child is truly Ashkenazi and looks exactly like his father. Our son also speaks Yiddish, but nothing helped,� the mother said. “They explained to a friend of ours that they didn’t want to ruin their Talmud Torah with ‘damaged goods’.�

Dude, get a life

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

-
Last edited by odbo on March 31st, 2020, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Don't know what this is doing on Happier Abroad and why I have to be reading this stuff here in Angeles City to the sound of birds and frogs and under the fronds of palm trees with all these gorgeous women around and people calling me countryman, friend, brother, etc. What does this have all to do with it?

Anyway, in the former USSR there were 2+ million people who had in their internal documents - birth certificates, school records, internal passports and IDs, the words "Nationality: Hebrew" written in. Most of these people were easily identifiable by facial features and by hair texture, to the Slavs. They looked Semitic. There were some that mixed with the locals and started looking like the locals. But they do not represent the majority. Most looked Jewish, as in Jewish.

The pictures you showed represent people on the edges of the Jewish world. Half breeds, converts ( not many) and intermarriages ( not many). Also people who have a distant Jewish ancestor but still choose to be Jewish, Good for them and I wish them luck. But they are not the main stock of the Jewish population.

One can say the same the same about Arabs, as well. There are Arabs who are black and those who look Oriental and those who look Indian as in Oman. There are also Arabs who are totally blond and look German. I have met all of them. But, you see, they do not represent the bulk of the Arab population. They are on the fringes, the minority. The bulk of Arabs look Semitic- like Arabs, that is.

The others are mixtures and exceptions, not the rules. Somalia is an Arab country, by the way. So, are these Arabs?

and these are Arabs, too

The same people. According to Arabs.

So, here we can do the same and use the same logic:

An Arab

An Arab

Three Arabs- hmm look Oriental, how come!?

An Arab that looks Indian:

So, hmm, there is no Arab people then?

Yes, there is because the above are exceptions and rarities/ anomalies.

Most look like this:

Same with the Jews, you do have some 10-15% that look either Aryan or Black or even Oriental. But they are not the main mass. so to speak.

You can also take people from any nation- say China. I will find a black man there, quite a few, I will find a white man there two, I will find an Arabic/Semitic man there, all Chinese citizens. But they are not the majority! They are also part of Chinese nationality, the Russian descent ones, the Turkestanis, etc. But most people are Han and they look Han.

Here in the Philippines, there are also people who are black, as in pitch black, and there is a white kid running around here, and many Chinese and Japanese looking ones. So, one can argue that the Filipinos are not a people. But the bulk looks Malay and is Malay, big eyes, brown skin, flat noses, etc.

Now, it is my picture time and I want you to show what the majority of Jews look like:

This guy is only one generation out of guess where, Latvia. Do you know what Latvians look like?

Here you go:

See the difference? Paul Michael Glaser would stand out like a sore thumb on the streets of any Latvian town.

Now lets look at Menachem Begin

He is from Poland. No Pole looks like this. He looks clearly Semitic.

Now lets look at a Pole:

See the difference?

Let's see some more faces of the bulk of Jews. Not the half-breeds who are a small minority. Trust me, I come from that stock and my family suffered so much because of that look. And no it was not the Khazar look, but very Semitic, very similar to how people in Lebanon and Syria look.

And I am not even circumcized and I do not practice Judaism.

But anyway, here are some photos: family from Romania and Hungary, but the look is totally Semitic. If you doubt it ask any Romanian and Hungarian what they would call a person like this. They would say: a kike!

Young Einstein and his mother: no German looks like that. A totally Semitic look.

Ta-da! Seinfeld!

Another VERY Jewish face!

The people above, when they are in most of Europe, they stand out like a huge sore thumb unless they are in some very Mediterranean country such as Italy or maybe Greece.

These people went through a lot in Europe, screams- Get out! This is not your country! Go back to Palestine! So they did go! and now what? Get out of Palestine?

Even I was in Ukraine last year and I got called a "kike". How do they know? Well, their eyes is sharper than yours, you see. And they can also tell a Turk fron an ethnic Jew while you probably cannot. Most Americans cannot tell. They can only tell whites, blacks, Asians, etc.

This is the Jewish "bulk population" look: Gilal Shalit.

Here is a Jew, a typical one. You cant get more Jewish than this.

Now, about the Khazaria so we could get this out of the way. The rulers of a Turkic kingdom Khazaria accepted Judaism but they were still of Turkic stock and they did mix in with the Ashkenazi Jews but again they were not the majority. You can say the same about Arabs. They are mixed with Turks, with Blacks and even Europeans. But that blood dissolved in the main ethnic stock, see?

If Jews are not a race why have they for centuries been shown as ugly Semites on caricatures in Europe and not as blacks or Indians?

Dark curly hair, hooked noses, a jutting lower lip. Hmm, where did these concepts come from? Out of thin air? Why are they described like that? And if they are Khazars- Turks? , why do they speak Yiddish? Trace the language- Rome to Germany, Hebrew gets mixed with German, on to Eastern Europe, the language gets mixed with Slavic words. No Turkish words in it. Yiddish is Hebrew + German- old German and the Romanian and with Russian words, too. It was there before there even was Khazaria. And the term Anti-Semitism was invented by Europeans. It is not anti-Judaism and it is not anti-Turkism. Semite is the root word.

This is a reel by Hitler, it is a propaganda movie and it is vicious but historically very accurate. It does show how Jews migrated into Europe and where they settled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrK2CJ-T ... re=related

Jews also have genetic diseases and they are not Turkish. Or Indian or Black.

Lastly, who and what Arabs are is not for you or me to decide. Arabs decide that and describe themselves like that and as they wish. And if they consider themselves a race and a nation, then they are. You ( or I ) do not have the authority to say that they are not. We can have opinions but they matter as much as a fart of a mosquito in the Amazon.

Who and what Jews are is again not within your authority to decide, unless again, you would like to simply present your point of view. Which again matters as little as the opinion above. Ultimately Jews decide who and what they are and what to call themselves and who is Jewish and who is not. According to their laws and the Torah. And if they decide that some black man is Jewish or some person from India is Jewish, then he is. You have no say in the matter.

A not very exact analogy- I can go to England and walk up to local black people and those who are Indian- looking and those who are of different race mixtures and then declare that they are not British and/or that they are not English and that there is no English race or English people or British people and that it is an invention, too. And maybe I'll get my ass kicked. But mainly I will be thought of as a foolish ignorant person. Do you know why? Because it is the Queen that decides who is British and who is not. And it is the English people who decide who is English and who is not and what constitutes Englishness or Britishness. This falls out of my jurisdiction. I have no authority in this matter. And you have no authority to decide who and what the Jews are, if they are a people or not, and who is Jewish and who is not. No one does except the Jews themselves.

I am not going to talk about this anymore because this is insanity. So many people got attacked because of their Semitic faces and threatened and all that. And hated. And I have seen this happen. And have known about people very close to me KILLED because of that look. Now, you are telling me it was all an illusion? I am not even coming back to this thread, it makes me upset and hurts me and I cannot enjoy my life here in RP. So I will leave it here and I am not even going to check the answers.
Last edited by ladislav on November 22nd, 2011, 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

odbo wrote:Quick, find your Hasbara handbook and defend your Jewish honor! :lol:
You're a bad troll fox, go get proper disinformation tactics training from your Zionist brethren, all on US tax-payer's expense of course!
OK I got my Hasbara handbook, let's see....oh I got it, p.33:

You are a fat ugly midget with no life so you are trying to find someone or something to take your anger on. :lol:

I'm done with this thread, I have better things to do. Yes there is no such thing as Jewish people, we are all aliens.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

fox wrote:You are a fat ugly midget with no life so you are trying to find someone or something to take your anger on. :lol:

I'm done with this thread, I have better things to do. Yes there is no such thing as Jewish people, we are all aliens.
Your denial skills are improving fox! But we all know the most popular activity in Israel is to find reasons to hate all non-Jewish people. Their hate is so strong it spreads to fellow Jews. Israel is the most hateful place I have ever been to and probably the most hateful place in the world. Like immature brats the various tribes and ethnicities are at each other's throats. The only thing that binds Israel is hate and fear of everyone else. The few that don't fall into this unfortunately still identify with the collective and are victims of its mind control. So even if you find a nice Jew, they will lie to your face and deny knowing anything about the evil acts their people commit against the rest of humanity. To find an honest Jew is like winning the lottery.

The situation is such that if you find a Jew who tells the truth, most likely it will not be a nice Jew or a moderate Jew, but rather an extremely hateful Jew who is boasting about Jewry's contribution to mankind.

The most popular hobby in Israel is cursing and spitting at goyim, and fellow Jews who don't conform to their extremist views. Another popular one is rock throwing. But as technology becomes more and more accessible, trolling for the Zionists has almost become a national sport. Even though they have a population of less than 20 million, Jews have the largest army of internet trolls. The only thing Jews like less than work is to work for free. Fortunately trained trolls are usually paid around $4000 a month, all thanks to tax-money and donations from goyim nations.

I have heard rumors that some Zionists-in-training hate humanity, truth and freedom of speech so much that they do disinformation work for free! But I can't confirm this. What's interesting is that with sites like Wikipedia, the Zionists have gotten goyim to not only spread disinfo for them, but to pay for the privilege!

As this screenshot I took of Zionist Jew Jimmy Wales pleading for donations demonstrates. "$787k raised" I wonder what the actual figures are.

Lies are their father and denial is their mother.

Last edited by odbo on November 21st, 2011, 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Semitic Jews settled well in China, were respected, and intermarried with the local people. They did not intermarry much with the Europeans though. Hence, in China, Jews do look Chinese but in Europe they do not look so European. According to the law of return, anyone who has a Jewish grandparent is Jewish and has the right to immigrate. And a Jewish grandparent is again someone who is Jewish on his mother's side. Hence, this can mean a very small percentage of actual Jewish blood and they are still Jewish.

In Arab countries, anyone whose native language is Arabic is an Arab. When I was in Saudi, I saw quite a few Chinese-looking Saudis and they were as Saudi as anyone else. There was/is even a law in Saudi- if you call them Chinese or Japanese, as some "real" Arabs ( the ones that look like Arabs) used to do and not Arabs or Saudis, or you doubt their Arabness, they can take you to court for defamation of character.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

But we all know the most popular activity in Israel is to find reasons to hate all non-Jewish people.

Yeah and the most popular activity in the US is hating Mexicans. And the most popular activity in Arab countries is blowing up the infidels. And the most popular activity among white people is finding ways to hate blacks and erecting gallows to lynch them, and the most popular activity among blacks is walking up to white people saying- Yo, honkey muddafukker, I hate you, get your ass out of this neighborhood!' Like they have nothing else to do.

This is called "sweeping generalizations". I am no longer taking this seriously.

And what do Jews really have to do with all this abroad stuff we are studying/exploring here? Anyone here plans to go to Israel? Anybody here is going to be stopped by Jews from traveling to all these places we are going to? I don't see any Zionists here in the Philippines and when I hit go go bars here, I don't see stars of David here. How will they affect our expatriations to Russia or Colombia? Any of them in Mexico where we go to pick up ladies?

The thread is a waste of time that can be spent on something more productive.

Odbo I think you are on the wrong forum. You should join stormfront.com and you will find many friends there. Mostly helpless people fighting the inevitable as the West is slowly and relentlessly dying. Blaming the Zionists all day. Wasting more time. Except that now China is rising and most money is in Asia and that is where the future is. And Asians don't know anything about Zionists and are not affected by them. Most do not even know what a Jew is. It is just another foreign devil to them.
Last edited by ladislav on November 22nd, 2011, 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

@ladislav

let it go mate, some people don't have a life so they try to figure out who to hate. I'm not even reading these posts, waste of time. He can think whatever he wants, I don't care :D
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

fox wrote:@ladislav

let it go mate, some people don't have a life so they try to figure out who to hate. I'm not even reading these posts, waste of time. He can think whatever he wants, I don't care :D
Yeah. I am a bit right off center myself, but as most right-wingers, Odbo is not so historically knowledgeable as well as probably without any training in the subject of logical fallacies. It is sad that intellectuals in the US are usually leftist, but the "rightists" are usually just not knowledgeable.

Let's just ignore this thread and Odbo in general unless he is helping everyone here to get jobs/ ladies overseas.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

ladislav wrote:
fox wrote:@ladislav

Yeah. I am a bit right off center myself, but as most right-wingers, Odbo is not so historically knowledgeable as well as probably without any training in the subject of logical fallacies. It is sad that intellectuals in the US are usually leftist, but the "rightists" are usually just not knowledgeable.

Let's just ignore this thread and Odbo in general unless he is helping everyone here to get jobs/ ladies overseas.
I lived amongst Sephardic & Ashkenazi Jews growing up in California, and I even spent time in Israel. I believe I'm genetically Jewish enough to be granted Israeli citizenship, not that I'd want to. Living there was like staying at a Venezuelan prison, and they call it the Holy Land! What a sham. What an epic deception on humanity. Israel is virtually of no historical relevance and the Jews are the most bigoted and materialistic people on earth. God's chosen people? It explains everything on the back of the dollar bill, money is their god.

I have not only experienced the truth about the Jews, I have done on ungodly amount of research on who and what runs the world, to the point where the films I watch for "fun" in my spare time are documentaries on war or religious history. :lol: Regrettably I haven't been the most eloquent writer on this board, but part of that was my defense mechanism. I knew I'm dealing with closed-minded morons who view themselves as intellectuals, and it seems the more truth you tell them the more insane they think you are. I've been honest, I didn't lie intentionally. What I mean is if I posted something hostile it is because I am fed up with people repeating the absurd propaganda they've been fed. I never posted to satisfy my ego with a "I know more than you.. now let me repeat my professors lecture at verbatim" kind of thought process, which is way too common on internet forums.

Sorry I don't post what I learned in college or the history channel. Show me one thing I was wrong about? Most of my posts are simply observations on modern America's twisted society. The rest are logical conclusions based on data. Yes, the Holocaust didn't happen! Yes Israel controls America. Yes the Queen of England is Jewish. Yes the English created Zionism and the state of Israel. Yes they're using the Jews to conquer the rest of the world. Yes every media outlet you can think of is Jewish owned. If it shapes public perception, the Jews are in on it, relentlessly pushing their Zionist propaganda. Google, Yahoo, Wikipedia, Youtube, Facebook, Myspace, you name it, they run it. That's not logical fallacy or whatever excuse you can come up with to deny that you've been lied to in school, it's historical fact.

I don't give advice on going abroad because I did most of my traveling as a kid. The only time I start arguing with others is when they insist on authorized history which a home-schooled 8 year old could debunk. You've made it quite clear long ago that your opinions on Jewish history are mere assumptions and rationalizations based on the crap education you received. You blamed the Russians for the pogroms, but saw no connection with the Bolsheviks overthrowing the government several years later.

Let me explain this once more. Jews were trying to overthrow Christian Russia and install a Satanic state based on the Talmud. They were financed by Jewish bankers in NY, Jewish bankers in London, (and by Berlin as well after WWI began and Russia was crushing the Austrians). Jews assassinated Alexander II, (among killing others and commiting all sorts of subversion). This caused the peasants, who were fiercely loyal to their czar, to react violently. This is called the Pogroms. And how many did this kill over what was it three decades? Thousands. 2000. 3000. Who knows for sure. You see in those days, before the spread of television, before the war, before the Socialist paradise, life of a human being meant something. If a Jewish psychopath by the name of Jack the Ripper killed 5 women in England, it made worldwide headlines. The Czar exiled revolutionaries, only in rare cases were they executed. A decade later the Czar would pay for his altruism and the same Talmudic Jews who he had spared would enslave Russia and murder him and his family.

What happened in 1917 still haunts the world. The only people who want to prevent a USSR across the whole globe are called "right-wingers". Is it that they are not knowledgeable? Perhaps the useful idiots of the Jews nicknamed "left-wing intellectuals" have conditioned the populace to see slavery as freedom, ignorance as intelligence, and anything less than being totally helpless to protect your way of life as racist.

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

What I am about to say is by no means a defense of odbo.

I simply want to say, ladislav, that you are horribly mistaken if you think that Asia is the future of the world. Yes, the "west" (layman's term for "historically white world") may be suffering right now, and that is mainly due to rampant materialism among whites causing us to have a low birthrate. Once our society collapses though due to its materialism, I believe the white race will rise again if for no other reason than we are the great innovators.

Modern-day Asian society is highly dependent on white technology. Asians are great imitators but can't invent anything on their own. They can memorize the whole textbook word-for-word, but can't write the textbook. Japan may be a highly-advanced civilization, but if you took away every bit of technology that was invented by whites, their society would be nothing but a bunch of subsistence farming villages.

This is why I chose not to waste my innovative white genetics on an Asian woman, and I am engaged to a white Mexican woman. I don't see anything at all impressive about Asian women. So what if they're not feminists? Neither are most white Latin Americans.

Face it, whites will always be the dominant race for the simple fact that they are the innovative race.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

AmericanInMexico wrote: Modern-day Asian society is highly dependent on white technology. Asians are great imitators but can't invent anything on their own. They can memorize the whole textbook word-for-word, but can't write the textbook. Japan may be a highly-advanced civilization, but if you took away every bit of technology that was invented by whites, their society would be nothing but a bunch of subsistence farming villages.
If this was true then dominant Asian businesses should not exist since "white" businesses would by default be superior through always staying ahead of the curve. Yet, there are a lot of micro innovations around the world that people don't normally see. The Japanese developed new inventory systems and industrial methods which made their automobile industry so robust and dominant. Compare BMW with Toyota. Toyota has 3x the assets and 1.5x the profit over one of Europe's largest automobile manufacturers. Samsung has created a lot of leading innovations in LCD technology. Ditto for Sony in modern consumer electronics. People rave about Apple but when you look inside multiple generations of Apple products were using Samsung microchips.

Many hardware innovations in the IT industry are specifically created by "non-whites." ASUS and Gigabyte the two dominant motherboard companies are created by Taiwanese and based in Taiwan. Several advanced microchip industries with associated R&D are based in Asia. Silicon valley's brain is essentially run by foreign non-white professionals on h1b visas.

Was the industrial revolution started by "whites"..yes. However, the history of Europe as a whole was a series of innovations shared throughout that region because Europeans were always competitive with each other across regional borders thus it was important to stay ahead of the technology curve. A constant state of war is a good motivator. Plus technology and innovation comes in steps and always has there are probably a handful of really brilliant people throughout history.