First dinner with a japanese girl.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
magnum
Junior Poster

First dinner with a japanese girl.

Post by magnum »

A few days ago, I met this japanese woman at a hair salon, I was feeling adventurous and decided to get a japanese styled hair cut.

I ended up getting my hair shampooed by this cute japanese girl, she was rather short even for japanese standards, under 5'0 I would say, I remember standing up to fallow her to the back of the salon and mentally thinking to my self "holy shit she's short"

she was enjoyable to speak to, and a few of her comments had me laughing as I don't think she knew what she was saying exactly, she splashed water on us both and made the joke "we are taking a shower together" I laughed a bit, but I had to hold in the comments I really wanted to make haha, after that I told her I was going shopping and she said "oh I wish I was going with you"

to cut it short, I said "you said you wanted to go shopping with me, how about this weekend"

we didn't end up going shopping but had dinner.

rather enjoyable evening all around I'd say, we had a chat about a variety of different subjects, but what was standing out most to me was her willingness to TRY at the conversation, not to mention her struggle to make sure I was understanding what she said.

she could understand english a lot better then speak it, but I'm honestly impressed with how smoothly she could speak it with the limited time she has been here.

felt so easy to just have a conversation about things with her, and though the "invisible" tension did exist it wasn't like with western women where you feel as though she thinks your going to rape her, it was more of a natural get to know you kind of tension.

The only down side to this entire dinner was the cost, and paying for it, being part of the plan it didn't bother me that much....but she did order wine and 2 other things, so the bill was a little high, she didn't seem applicative at first that I had paid for it....or she didn't comment on it, so I'm not sure what to think of that.

later in a text though I said thanks for showing me how tasty the restaurant was and she said "no thank you" so I guess that almost discredits what I said above.

I don't think she is relationship material, she's a year older than me.

she defiantly is one of my better experiences with asian women, I think I'm hooked on japanese girls, it's a shame so few foreign japanese girls are around here.

if japan wasn't glowing right now, I'd be headed that way for a woman in a heart beat.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Go for it, dude. Not all of Japan is glowing. It's really very isolated. Check out the radiation map:

http://jciv.iidj.net/map/

I've also heard (but can't confirm) that ESL jobs are starting to pay more to retain foreign teachers, due to this radiation.

Search for an ESL job and you could be gone in months:

http://www.google.it/#sclient=psy-ab&hl ... 40&bih=779
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I am talking to a Japanese girl right now too that's a little more freakier than yours. I would say, go for it.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I like non-westernized Japanese girls because 99.7 percent of them (based on my experiences) have a nice mossy pumpkin patch snatch...until some westernized punk says "Ewww ewwww. You need to shave that bald." And then they become indoctrinated with the "Wow. It seems like ALL men like it bald this way! I'm going to keep it like that!!".
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
thecobra2
Freshman Poster

Post by thecobra2 »

I have been living in Japan for the past 3 years and was here during the earthquake/tsunami/nuclear disaster. I live about 300km south of Fukushima near Yokohama City. I can tell you that it is safe here. Some people are still worried about radiation contamination in the food and water. However, the advantage of being an English teacher in Japan is that most of your students will be doctors and engineers. Two of my students work for a water treatment plant and they have both said the water is perfectly safe to drink.

In any event, Japan is a great place to live and work. It is so incredibly safe here that it is hard to describe. The people are very kind and the women are very interested in western cultures. If you are interested in teaching English send me an email and I can give you some more information. In any event, go for the girl that you met because she seems like a good genuine person. Japanese girls make great girlfriends!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I dated some Japanese women. I found them very hard going to be honest. I've heard that to get a Japanese wife you have to pursue them to the point of stalking them.

In the end I couldn't see the point of spending so much money trying to woo Japanese women when there are far hotter women in China, and you can find a much younger one as well.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

xiongmao wrote:I dated some Japanese women. I found them very hard going to be honest. I've heard that to get a Japanese wife you have to pursue them to the point of stalking them.

In the end I couldn't see the point of spending so much money trying to woo Japanese women when there are far hotter women in China, and you can find a much younger one as well.
Dude you have it SO WRONG. You are actually paying money to woo women and getting no results? This shouldn't be surprising...
thecobra2
Freshman Poster

Post by thecobra2 »

Yep I agree.....you should read the Leykis rules. You should spend the lowest amount of money on women as possible. 0 is optimal! The more you spend, the less they care. The more you care the less they share. If you catch my drift....
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:I am talking to a Japanese girl right now too that's a little more freakier than yours. I would say, go for it.
Oh shit. Son, you look like a cross between JOE the R&B singer, and Marc Nelson from Az Yet ("Last Night I was inside of you/I saw the moon, the heaven the rivers..."). Yeah, definitely a brother lover (i.e. women that love Black men) delight. LMAO

Son, I look like Vin Diesel mixed with Sinbad mixed with Ice Cube when mad.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

E_Irizarry wrote:I like non-westernized Japanese girls because 99.7 percent of them (based on my experiences) have a nice mossy pumpkin patch snatch...until some westernized punk says "Ewww ewwww. You need to shave that bald." And then they become indoctrinated with the "Wow. It seems like ALL men like it bald this way! I'm going to keep it like that!!".
I like it shaved, I eat p***y and lick front to back - The End.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:I am talking to a Japanese girl right now too that's a little more freakier than yours. I would say, go for it.
Oh shit. Son, you look like a cross between JOE the R&B singer, and Marc Nelson from Az Yet ("Last Night I was inside of you/I saw the moon, the heaven the rivers..."). Yeah, definitely a brother lover (i.e. women that love Black men) delight. LMAO

Son, I look like Vin Diesel mixed with Sinbad mixed with Ice Cube when mad.
LMFAO, GTFO! I love comparisons like this with me because they are wrong. I will stick with the 2Pac and DMX (tolerable) comparisons, thanks much!

Sinbad with Vin Diesel with Ice Cube? LMAO.

This is up there with people calling me MC Hammer, Will Smith, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr, and Virgi/Vincent the f***ing pro wrestler. The only out of the moon "you look like..." that was passable is Shyne.

Don't be mad at me, man! I look like Joe because he has a bald head and mustache-goatee? Do you know I am lighter than Joe right? Damn you! Look nothing like Marc Nelson...lol. You trip me out!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:I like non-westernized Japanese girls because 99.7 percent of them (based on my experiences) have a nice mossy pumpkin patch snatch...until some westernized punk says "Ewww ewwww. You need to shave that bald." And then they become indoctrinated with the "Wow. It seems like ALL men like it bald this way! I'm going to keep it like that!!".
I like it shaved, I eat p***y and lick front to back - The End.
*Richard Dawson buzzer - EEEEEONK!* Shaved = trimmed but with remnants of hair -- you know that right. Shaved doesn't equal bald.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)