Ukrainian women will lose their value...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Ukrainian women will lose their value...

Post by ssjparris »

ukrainian women will start to lose their value. As some of us know many american men are flocking over to the ukraine. Including different international tourists. and its getting more and more men coming over too.

this effects the dating game there. As many women are slowly getting a large choice of many different men. or should i say many different dicks ( that is how women think believe it or not :shock: )

they are getting involved with elle magazine, american female magazines. and i have been hearing they are getting very materlistic there too.

this makes for a very interesting future for the ukraine in regards to women.

these points put together a very disturbing combination that will turn them into unwantable women.

they will eventually lose their market value.

tell me what you guys think about this.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I think the world just lost a little more of its glow.

that's the problem with secret clubs, once it's no longer a secret you can't ave the beast.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

magnum wrote:I think the world just lost a little more of its glow.

that's the problem with secret clubs, once it's no longer a secret you can't ave the beast.
the world is actually getting zannier and zannier
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Ukrainian women have never been reknowned for making good wives to begin with. Many like games and making guys suffer. Kind of like sirens. Good girls in Ukraine are not easy to find even for Ukrainian guys. Cheating on men, being materialistic, playing with guys' hearts is what many of them have been doing for centuries. Local guys treat them with kid's gloves but many of them, while being polite still treat guys haughtily. They have always been practical and into money.
As far as foreigners go, well, most do not and will not speak the language and thus, even with Westernization in full swing, will be traveling in a relatively small substratum of society - the English speaking, foreigner-loving, Western oriented, money grubbing "Ukraine". However, those who integrate ( a handful)will eventually find a good girl, but that basically means you will have to go native, and few do. Even ethnic Russians or other non Ukrainian ethnicities born there do not like to go native in the country. But those who do will find a much bigger pool to swim in.

This African guy has learned the language and become a Cossack. He will be treated with great respect and will have no problem with finding a good woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loHlqcgyI5g

And this Japanese guy is already engaged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyD5nt7Kpao
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Ukrainian women will lose their value...

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

ssjparris wrote:ukrainian women will start to lose their value. As some of us know many american men are flocking over to the ukraine. Including different international tourists. and its getting more and more men coming over too.

this effects the dating game there. As many women are slowly getting a large choice of many different men. or should i say many different dicks ( that is how women think believe it or not :shock: )

they are getting involved with elle magazine, american female magazines. and i have been hearing they are getting very materlistic there too.

this makes for a very interesting future for the ukraine in regards to women.

these points put together a very disturbing combination that will turn them into unwantable women.

they will eventually lose their market value.

tell me what you guys think about this.
When it comes to your own personal life, does it really matter? You can only sleep with so many girls, and you're only going to live but for so long; so why worry about the stock of women that guys in the future may or may not have to deal with?

In other words, there is still plenty of good Ukrainian women that are still around (and you only have to find ONE) and by the time Ukrainian women as a whole are washed up, you will most likely have been long deceased.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

magnum wrote:I think the world just lost a little more of its glow.

What you just described happens in marketing. Companies infiltrate subcultures and young teens to find the new emerging trends, the companies then market the trend to try and make profit from it, but once the kids/subculture find out that it went mainstream, then it's no longer cool and people abandon the trend.

Insane Clown Posse is a prime example. It was cool when they were underground, but once they went mainstream it got corny real quick.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ISC was corny to start with, again this was a White response to "Gangsta Rap". While ISC is accepted by the community as a whole, its following is mostly small town middle American White kids or Jugglos.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I'm really getting sick of this fear mongering that some engage in. So concerned about corrupting your perfect flower of a woman. Are many American (Western Men in general) men going to Ukraine to find a wife (or a fling) yes. That's because it takes a Visa to get into Russia and other countries are either largely unknown or have bad reputations undeserved.

All I say is get to know couples who are from mixed cultures. You'll find that most of your fear mongering is unfounded.

Are there stupid people out there and victims as well? Yes, doesn't mean you have to be statistic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

there are countries that men dont even think about. and their all over east europe such as bulgaria or serbia ( my two favorites ), turkey, hungary. its amazing places with NO americans around period.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ssjparris wrote:there are countries that men dont even think about. and their all over east europe such as bulgaria or serbia ( my two favorites ), turkey, hungary. its amazing places with NO americans around period.
You sure? lol

There plenty of Brits in Sebria for example. Bulgaria is very poor but so is Hungry and Romania by EU standards. I would say Turkey doesn't come up often enough. People just assume its a very conservative Muslim country. Its actually one of the more modern and socially moderate Muslim countries, similar to Egypt or Lebanon.

You'll find plenty of attractive women in Turkey that are in fact Christians or very moderate Muslim. Women in Turkey have been exposed to Americans because of Incirlik AFB and especially Black Men. I've been hearing for quite a while that Turkish women love them some Black Men. I know this is true in Germany because you can find them in the hip hop clubs around Germany, especially those near US bases.

There is this really cute Turkish girl on one of the IR sites I'm on and she's live in one of the larger cities in Turkey. I'd be happy with that...
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

LMAO! :lol:

It doesn't matter. Most Americans are going to Kiev anyway. Also most of these Americans are sticking to dating websites, just like a guy in the other thread did. Ukraine is definitely more exposed now as foreign men coming to Ukraine made national news many times on Ukrainian TV. There are also guys from Middle East, Africa, Europe, Canada and South America (believe it or not) that come to Ukraine. What can you do? The word is out, you know. This forum contributes to it as well. We made so many guys happy we don't even know that because they are not posting here.

Again, if I go to Ukraine, I will have a huge pool of girls to choose from. Of course there are gold-diggers, they are everywhere. Of course Ukrainian women are now more entitled, just look at so many foreigners coming there. But feminists? LOL :) Give me a break! Women have very few rights in Ukraine and there are still women that are raised in a very traditional way. Also Ukrainian girls lower their standards by far when they mature because there are so many young girls available. So instead of looking for 18 y.o. student when you are 50 look for a girl who is 27 or 30. There are plenty of them, they are much smarter and still very good looking and many still without kids!

As Ladislav posted and I seconded his thoughts many times - you have to INTEGRATE to find a decent girl. That means you HAVE to live there for a few months, but rather a year or two, that way you will be able to date many girls, figure out culture and traditions, see how those girls behave and treat you. I mean - have you seen a pilot who would fly Boeing 747 after a 2 week course? Not going to happen, right? So how can you figure out a person (who is a very "complicated machinery") in one meeting through an interpreter at some dating agency meeting? LOL. And then those guys come here and complain that they are not meeting decent girls. Of course! It takes time, effort and money. The key is understanding culture, traditions and language.

And who said Ukraine is the only country out there? Pick Moldova, Romania, Kazakhstan or Belarus! Go to Russia, go to Latvia or Estonia. Go to Armenia or Georgia! By the way, Georgian government is very pro-American and national politics is also pro-American. They achieved a lot of success in economics, human rights and anti-corruption. And women are still very traditional, they tend to look middle eastern, but what's wrong with that?

Really! You sound like end of the world is coming. "Oh Ukraine is spoiled". Bullshit. There is always a way out. There are always other countries to go to.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

ssjparris wrote:there are countries that men dont even think about. and their all over east europe such as bulgaria or serbia ( my two favorites ), turkey, hungary. its amazing places with NO americans around period.
What do you know about Serbia? I know that name because of that war back in the early/late 80s (or was it early 90s?)...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Men on here need to stop this obsession with the four horsemen: Philippines, Thailand, Russia and Ukraine. They are hundreds of countries in the world. You know how many countries I want to go to? I have about 15-20. None of which are popular destinations. You have to research the countries as a whole. You have to talk to people from those countries. I agree with Rock that no place on Earth is paradise. Scammers are everywhere. Gold diggers are everywhere. Crime is everywhere. It is just the degree of those things. I doubt Ukraine is like this and even if it was, it would still be better than America.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Phoenix Sosa wrote: I doubt Ukraine is like this and even if it was, it would still be better than America.
You could take a dart and literally throw it at a world map and there would be a pretty high chance that the women and social scene in that country would be better than what's in the U.S. :lol: