Russian Woman Has The World’s Biggest Lips

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Russian Woman Has The World’s Biggest Lips

Post by Taco »

A lot of guys rant about how wonderful Russian women are, I think most of them are really unstable.

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/woman-get ... -lips.html
targetguy
Freshman Poster

Post by targetguy »

8) That woman is sick. I would prefer a more natural woman with natural features then the silicone lips and breasts. That woman should have went to a payche not a surgeon she is nuts it the head to do that.
no scammers
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Nah, you guys take it in a wrong way! That means how much competition is out there that women are going NUTS to look good or affectionate so men take a look at them. That means that this woman has a low self-esteem most likely or has been dumped by many guys. Or she could be shallow.

Lip surgeries are very popular among rich Russian girls or those that are trying to "look rich". Guess where did it come from? Yes, Angelina Jolie. Another Hollywood poisonous influence on other countries.

Oh yeah, natural looks. Remind me, how many American girls have fake boobs? LOTS.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

HOLY CRAP ...MAN LOOK AT THOSE KNOCKERS ON THEM LIPS

such a huge difference. she MUST have low self esteem. that is too crazy.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Why did she do that surgery? She looks way better before than after.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)