Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.

Happier Abroad Discussion Forum Index
  Discussion Forum
   Exposing the Toxicity of American Culture, Dating and Social Relationships
   Promoting Overseas Living, Dating and Traveling as a Solution to a Better Life

RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsIgnore ListBan PanelLog in

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes
and Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101 Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences!
New! Don't miss AFA's new TV reality show Bachelors Abroad on National Geographic! See Trailer clip

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members are screened.

Attn Ladies: Check out our new Ladies Forum! We also have a Paranormal Forum too!

Share |

Try this: View Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts         FAQ Topics          Mobile App
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Fatest country in europe women have a guess UK
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post Fatest country in europe women have a guess UK 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-15901351

Yeah check out the article Here in the UK its bad what to do ? But i think usa the women are also fat

LovePrivateEye.com

Post Re: Fatest country in europe women have a guess UK 

kingjoe60 wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-15901351

Yeah check out the article Here in the UK its bad what to do ? But i think usa the women are also fat

The fattest women in the world are from the US and the UK. Just another reason to avoid those women like the plague! Razz

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Post It's true 

I've been all over west, central and southern Europe, and the UK has the most fat people, no doubt.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1