Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101, Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members screened.

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Fatest country in europe women have a guess UK

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: zboy1, fschmidt, jamesbond

Fatest country in europe women have a guess UK

Postby kingjoe60 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:46 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-15901351

Yeah check out the article Here in the UK its bad what to do ? But i think usa the women are also fat
kingjoe60 youtube
kingjoe60

Special Offer for HA Members! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Our Other Forums: Ladies Forum , Paranormal Forum

Follow Us

Re: Fatest country in europe women have a guess UK

Postby jamesbond » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:07 pm

kingjoe60 wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-15901351

Yeah check out the article Here in the UK its bad what to do ? But i think usa the women are also fat

The fattest women in the world are from the US and the UK. Just another reason to avoid those women like the plague! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Veteran Happier Abroader

It's true

Postby Twobrains » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:38 pm

I've been all over west, central and southern Europe, and the UK has the most fat people, no doubt.
Twobrains

Return to General Discussions