Typical story of a Thai woman's extramarital affairs.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Typical story of a Thai woman's extramarital affairs.

Post by Repatriate »

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BN ... 13006.html

To Summarize: Wealthy Singaporean business owner marries a Thai woman and sets her up in a modest condo with a generous monthly allowance. She goes and f***s Thai racecar drivers in her spare time. Singaporean man finds out and stabs her Thai lover to death. Usually this happens the other way around..the foreigner ends up dead or beaten somehow.

I have to say i've heard this story countless times with variation according to nationality and race. It's very very common. I don't think most Thai women plot to do this, although the p4p girls certainly do but most normal girls don't. It's just that Thais have a very low discipline threshold when it comes to temptation and desire. This could happen in any country to be sure but it's so common an occurrence here..

I'm kind of surprised a Singaporean man was involved in this though. Most Singaporean men are smart about finding suitable women overseas and generally avoid Thais. The wealthier types have mistresses here but its' generally understood as to what their role is.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Typical story of a Thai woman's extramarital affairs.

Post by Rock »

Repatriate wrote:http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BN ... 13006.html

To Summarize: Wealthy Singaporean business owner marries a Thai woman and sets her up in a modest condo with a generous monthly allowance. She goes and f***s Thai racecar drivers in her spare time. Singaporean man finds out and stabs her Thai lover to death. Usually this happens the other way around..the foreigner ends up dead or beaten somehow.

I have to say i've heard this story countless times with variation according to nationality and race. It's very very common. I don't think most Thai women plot to do this, although the p4p girls certainly do but most normal girls don't. It's just that Thais have a very low discipline threshold when it comes to temptation and desire. This could happen in any country to be sure but it's so common an occurrence here..

I'm kind of surprised a Singaporean man was involved in this though. Most Singaporean men are smart about finding suitable women overseas and generally avoid Thais. The wealthier types have mistresses here but its' generally understood as to what their role is.
This type of story is a testament that just being an Asian foreigner instead farang does not make you immune to the low discipline threshold you refer to. I've met other girls in Thailand seriously involved with Japanese or other NE Asian men who screwed around on the side when they could. Also, Thais don't always treat NE Asians so well. I've seen them react with disgust towards mainland tourists. And some of the Taiwanese people I know of who stayed there for extended periods related bad experiences to me - scams, threats, or being ignored in favor of others.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Through a chance meeting on Omegle somewhere between 1-2 years ago, it was a Thai girl who introduced me to how women were actually still women in some parts of the world. Back then I wasn't aware of this site or sites like it so I had to find out on my own how Thais are simply no good, at least for long-term prospects. What I don't get is, why are Western men going there to find wives when there's undoubtably better places to do so?:

http://documentaryheaven.com/thai-brides-louis-theroux/

It's an interesting topic as to what role the Buddhist religion plays in the whole equation.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: Typical story of a Thai woman's extramarital affairs.

Post by Repatriate »

Rock wrote: This type of story is a testament that just being an Asian foreigner instead farang does not make you immune to the low discipline threshold you refer to. I've met other girls in Thailand seriously involved with Japanese or other NE Asian men who screwed around on the side when they could. Also, Thais don't always treat NE Asians so well. I've seen them react with disgust towards mainland tourists. And some of the Taiwanese people I know of who stayed there for extended periods related bad experiences to me - scams, threats, or being ignored in favor of others.
Yes, all this further reinforces my point as to why many NE asian men looking for wives abroad do not marry Thai women. The number of Taiwanese, Korean, Japanese, or wealthy Mainland Chinese men married to Thai women is very low in comparison with other NE/SE nationalities. I believe the stats that I saw had more Filipinas married to TW men than Thai women. It's the same situation with Singaporean men too. The Singaporean men i've talked to in the past feel that Thailand is a place to have fun, relax, and maybe have a mia noi (mistress) on the side but it's no place to have a serious relationship with a future.

I think Thailand's culture lends itself to being very particular to only individuals willing to fully integrate into their world. Thailand is a good place for casual dating, p4p, and fun in the sun for everyone else.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

lavezzi wrote:What I don't get is, why are Western men going there to find wives when there's undoubtably better places to do so?
Probably because they are initially attracted to Thailand's other entertainment scene which is mostly p4p orientated and a lot of tourists/expats come here for the beach. So you have this place that is full of fun, excitement, and the people give off a relatively low key (fake) laid back vibe. A lot of expats fall in love with the place and assume that Thai women must be where it's at. There are many sexy women walking around who are open to casual dating or flirty with foreign men too. It's not that difficult to date many different Thai women and walk away with the impression that they will make good wives based on their initial receptiveness.

Ultimately, Thai people can hide a lot behind their cultural facade. The whole "land of smiles" thing is one of the biggest myths. Just to see what attitudes really are..read about how Thai people screw each other over during times of crisis like floods or politics.
It's an interesting topic as to what role the Buddhist religion plays in the whole equation.
The thinking is very short term and focused on present day satisfaction. Buddhism and its deeper attributes are lost in Thailand. People here believe that the cash value of charitable donations determines the size of karmic rewards. Everything is monetized through materialism or face.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Let's just put it this way..if I could be an 18 year old teenage kid again and knew what I know now I would run and not walk to the ticket counter to come to Thailand. It's a fantastic place to sow your oats for a few years especially as a young guy. Plus girls in the 18-22 age range here are great for casual dating and in high abundance. I came here in my late 20's and I still don't regret it, only thing I regret is getting involved in a long relationship.

As someone that is now 30+ stability and something genuine takes precedence so Thailand is not a good place for serious relations.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Repatriate wrote:Let's just put it this way..if I could be an 18 year old teenage kid again and knew what I know now I would run and not walk to the ticket counter to come to Thailand. It's a fantastic place to sow your oats for a few years especially as a young guy. Plus girls in the 18-22 age range here are great for casual dating and in high abundance. I came here in my late 20's and I still don't regret it, only thing I regret is getting involved in a long relationship.

As someone that is now 30+ stability and something genuine takes precedence so Thailand is not a good place for serious relations.
For the cost of going on a sex tour to Thailand I could afford more than a satisfactory amount of sex with whores but without having to leaving my Country. In terms of the benefits of going there other than sex, the TV show "Trouble in Thailand" has ingrained the image too strongly into my mind of Thailand being Ibiza but in Asia and without the British sluts so sex is not free.

I've experienced all too well the two-faced nature of Thai women in how they'll be all lovey-dovey one minute but the second any kind of disagreement arises their true colors show.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

lavezzi wrote: For the cost of going on a sex tour to Thailand I could afford more than a satisfactory amount of sex with whores but without having to leaving my Country. In terms of the benefits of going there other than sex, the TV show "Trouble in Thailand" has ingrained the image too strongly into my mind of Thailand being Ibiza but in Asia and without the British sluts so sex is not free.
True but i'm referring more to the regular casual dating scene which is free. It's even better for younger folk because you can easily date with no expectations at all with the older high school and the university set in Thailand. Plus there are nightclubs here that are way too young for my tastes but for someone just coming of age it would be easy to spend a few care free years. I see really young foreign guys out on the prowl these days and I admire them actually because they are working that out of their system when they can.

Plus the girls here are still just more attractive and easier to get along with than the hardened girls you see in the U.S. at least.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Repatriate wrote:True but i'm referring more to the regular casual dating scene which is free. It's even better for younger folk because you can easily date with no expectations at all with the older high school and the university set in Thailand. Plus there are nightclubs here that are way too young for my tastes but for someone just coming of age it would be easy to spend a few care free years. I see really young foreign guys out on the prowl these days and I admire them actually because they are working that out of their system when they can.

Plus the girls here are still just more attractive and easier to get along with than the hardened girls you see in the U.S. at least.
There's no question in existence that I wish more to be answered than how to acquire the funds to facilitate what's written in bold, albeit perhaps not specifically in Thailand.

Don't Thai men care at all that so many foreigners are blatantly coming into their Country and f***ing their women?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

lavezzi wrote:
Don't Thai men care at all that so many foreigners are blatantly coming into their Country and f***ing their women?
Yes and No. They care only in the most base sense of it offending some their nationalist and ethnocentric sensibilities. Thai society is peculiar in that they have a strong sense of denial and the way their "morality" works is different from the western world. Ethics or morality to Thais just doesn't exist as we know it unless there is face or respect to be gained or lost from it. They can see the blatant whoring going on but they just pretend that it's not there. It's like when you call a Thai person out on trying to scam you they lose "face" and get angry because you caught them not because it wasn't the truth. Even if you're 100% in the right any type of criticism about their culture or individual makes them agitated. It's all about the superficial social exterior and face.

That's as best as I can explain it. Many foreigners who come here don't understand just how different this culture is. I've lived here 5 years and there are many aspects of it that still feel bizarre to me but at least I understand how to read the people now.

I'd say a lot of them don't care too because most foreigners are dating and marrying women that are on the lower end of the social scene. I don't know if Ireland has council housing and chavs like the U.K. does but an apt analogy would be if foreigners from Japan and Saudi Arabia were flying in to have sex with down and out women living in poor neighborhoods and government projects. Would you give a damn? I know in the western world there would be a lot of moral crusaders picketing against prostitution etc.. but those people just don't exist in Thailand. Like I said morality works on a completely different scale here.

You also have to consider that Thailand is actually not a small country in population size. They have 60 million people, what Thais are doing in Bangkok, Phuket, or Pattaya does not concern the rest of the country who are mostly rural poor.
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

lavezzi wrote:Through a chance meeting on Omegle somewhere between 1-2 years ago, it was a Thai girl who introduced me to how women were actually still women in some parts of the world. Back then I wasn't aware of this site or sites like it so I had to find out on my own how Thais are simply no good, at least for long-term prospects. What I don't get is, why are Western men going there to find wives when there's undoubtably better places to do so?:

http://documentaryheaven.com/thai-brides-louis-theroux/

Since the Buddhist religion considers adultery and so forth to be "sexual misconduct" and therfore a misdeed or "sin" which will give one bad karma and suffering in the future the actions of these Thai ladies are because they don't know or pay heed to their religion and are simply Buddhist by default or cultural Buddhists like so many Asian people are.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

If I were him and were crazy enough to kill her lover, I would have killed the wife as well, but a very slow and painful death for her; revenge style. Cause in actuality she is the one to blame not the dude, she opened her legs for him, they weren't forced open.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Don't play the love song in Thailand.
Let your western values at home.

f**k and forget.

Thailand is for this.

Starting to want to have a love relationship and things could turn very ugly.

Thai women in general,not only bargirls,will open their legs quit easily if they have a crush on a guy.

I'm not speaking about money..i'm speaking about a wealthy Thai women who wants to have some fun.

At this regard,females are raised with few barriers regarding their sexual instincts.
Many cultures around the world oppress female sexual power but in Thailand is almost not the case or quite lightly.

Paradoxically,Thai women are very feminine,far away more feminine than western women but as they enjoy to f**k around being open about it,they have more a male approach to sex than a female one.

They have,as stated before,and this is a cultural fact in Thailand,low resistance to the temptation of pleasure.
Sex is on the same level as food,drink,sleep...
Natural as it is..this is why i like Thailand.

It's the fact we see so much bar girl and prostitution in Thailand.
Many countries are poorer without the huge prostitution scene(bar,karaoke,massage....)

It's not a problem for them to use their pussies for their advantage.

After numerous trip..i wouldn't want to start or plan to marry in Thailand.

It's a playground there,the advantage of it,it's to play(better to use P4P when needed because you know what you get normally).

My point is not to say that Thailand is worst that the US for example for long term relationship.
Even without all the downside,Thailand is still better but men should be very careful and not fall in the trap of the very accessible gentle sex available Thai women.

Falling in love in Thailand is a dangerous game...a very dangerous one.

As somebody said..it's only a rent..at the maximum is a long term rent..but not more.

Thai women are very independent,they could give you the best sex you could ever had,showing you incredible affection,more than you could ever imagine in the West..but that doesn't mean you could think she will love you or love you the same way you love her.

Thai males totally understand that.
They have been together for millenniums.

They are on their court...they know how to treat Thai women...and we could see a fair number of ladies who don't want anymore Thai men, because they can see how western males are weak compared to their male counterpart.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Repatriate wrote:
lavezzi wrote:

I'd say a lot of them don't care too because most foreigners are dating and marrying women that are on the lower end of the social scene. I don't know if Ireland has council housing and chavs like the U.K. does but an apt analogy would be if foreigners from Japan and Saudi Arabia were flying in to have sex with down and out women living in poor neighborhoods and government projects. Would you give a damn?
The only problem I'd have with it would be that it's not a bunch of Africans coming over and infecting them with aids lol. Then maybe after they've all died off we'd be able to actually get rid of our deficit with the resulting cuts to social welfare.

But didn't you say it was university students engaging in the slutting as well?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

lavezzi wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
lavezzi wrote:

I'd say a lot of them don't care too because most foreigners are dating and marrying women that are on the lower end of the social scene. I don't know if Ireland has council housing and chavs like the U.K. does but an apt analogy would be if foreigners from Japan and Saudi Arabia were flying in to have sex with down and out women living in poor neighborhoods and government projects. Would you give a damn?
The only problem I'd have with it would be that it's not a bunch of Africans coming over and infecting them with aids, so they could die off and maybe with the resulting cuts to social welfare we'd be able to get rid of our deficit lol. But didn't you say it was university students engaging in the slutting as well?
There's not a lot of real university students that do this most of the ones who are actually whoring for money are still lower income "part time" students at the 4th rate university. Classism is really embedded into the culture here. If a Thai person is from a poor upbringing then their options are very limited and unless the person is exceptionally intelligent or very beautiful their chances of true social mobility are low. To put it bluntly, the vast majority of Thais aren't all that smart so the truly exceptional are few and far in between. So, there's a lot of dumb girls that are above average in looks when compared with the western world. If a person is generally dumb, uneducated, lacking in moral barriers, and have short term views about material satisfaction then the choice of going into p4p part or full time is a very easy one to make.

On the other hand if a girl comes from a good upbringing or is exceptionally attractive by Thai standards she will have lots of middle class and wealthy Thai men vying for her attention. It's a whole different class of women in this set. Regular traditional courtship and cultural rules apply.

The middle class screws around too but much less than what expats would lead you to believe. I have met many many real middle class Thai women and they tend to be very wary of their reputation from other thais as well as their interaction with foreigners.

The girls you see in nightclubs and the regular pick up joints are usually not even middle class but lower income service workers or even p4p girls on their night off.

Just keep in mind that Thailand is still a developing country. There's a large percentage of the population that is still poor despite all the glitter and glamor they wrap themselves up in.