another day of life in America...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

another day of life in America...

Post by lookin4happiness »

My chances of getting laid today or tomorrow or any day here are next to nothing... if I were only established well outside the anglosphere.. You know I was discussing with my aunt who spent some months enjoying the company of a beautiful family in Thailand. We were ruminating how American culture consumes whatever it touches, often times ruining traditional peoples/cultures goodness. Or is that too extreme a position? American men are supposed to be some of the best in the world right? So there must be some good in American culture. Or we have become so good because AW are so bad. It is an evolutionary thing.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

news flash

Post by FREEDOM1 »

My friend - you do need to travel
first of all saying - american men are the best in the world- this is the reason alot the world actually
hates and laughs at americans who have this type of fantasy and delusional thinking- cmon man - wake up
no one group of any men is any better/worse than another
there are good people and morons in every country
I am from Australia, I don not think I am better or worse than another man Just because he was born in a
different country - TEHRE ARE GOOD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
judge each man on his own merits - enough said
ive travelled to america twice - met alot of good people and alot of idiots as well
But american women and australian women arent worth a pile of dog shit
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

yeah man I should have said western men. And really I am only talking about how they treat women, so not the overall goodness of the man. Anotherwords b/c american women are the hardest in the world.. b/c american men have become so manginized in trying to cater to them they have become pretty good catches (not all) for women say in Thailand. If you notice that men from other countries, such as poorer Asian countries don't spend every last minute trying to cater to their women's whims like American/western men do. In this sense it makes these men "good" from a woman's POV.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

In Arab countries, Russia, Africa, SE Asia etc men treat women like shit and they get more p***y then hard working American can ever get:)
sad isnt it??.....western women are going through evolution in fast lane at the expense of men. In the last 30- 40 years women evolved dramaticlly, there never been better time in history to be a woman...
This evolution caused PUA industry to blossom; women want nothing but the best
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Put a pile of shit in the middle of a field and swarms of maggots will "evolve" into flies too.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Grunt wrote:Put a pile of shit in the middle of a field and swarms of maggots will "evolve" into flies too.
American women have "evolved" into angry bitter feminists, who hate men and hate anything having to do with the traditional family. As the saying goes, "you've come a long way baby." :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."