Non-Racist European Countries

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
filousophe
Freshman Poster

Non-Racist European Countries

Post by filousophe »

Hi,

Would just like to ask everyone which among the European countries would be most friendly to Asian men.

I am a Filipino guy with an interest to find a European girlfriend. Hope you guys can help me. Thanks in advance.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

None, they are not into asians I can tell you that, unless you dont look like an asian. Even hookers would prbbly reject you. I got friend who is asians and some prostitutes wouldnt sleep with him.
filousophe
Freshman Poster

Post by filousophe »

well, i don't look chinese. as i said, i am a filipino. hope that isn't asian for them.

thanks for the reply anyway.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Non-Racist European Countries

Post by Rock »

filousophe wrote:Hi,

Would just like to ask everyone which among the European countries would be most friendly to Asian men.

I am a Filipino guy with an interest to find a European girlfriend. Hope you guys can help me. Thanks in advance.
Unless you are are a handsome and sporty type of Filipino with reasonable height by western standards, you will probably find about anywhere in Europe extremely challenging for attracting a decent looking white gf. Why not go for a more easygoing country with a multi-racial environment? Mexico or some countries in LatAm or Caribbean might be worth exploring. Most of these countries have a percentage of white girls but the idea is that after you spend enough time there, you will likely broaden your tastes. So your odds of finding an attractive girl will be higher, especially if you can provide like a typical average American.
filousophe
Freshman Poster

Post by filousophe »

^hmm. that just made me think. haha.

anyway, so if i want to broaden my taste, i probably would have to look in Latin America and Asia (of course!). What do you guys think about Australia? Is it likely to find an attractive white there? Thanks mate.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Wanna take bets this is the psycho Filisophical Filipino again? He's baaaaaaaaaaaack!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

filousophe wrote:^hmm. that just made me think. haha.

anyway, so if i want to broaden my taste, i probably would have to look in Latin America and Asia (of course!). What do you guys think about Australia? Is it likely to find an attractive white there? Thanks mate.
Aussie women? That's a good one! From what I've seen, pure white girls are about the same everywhere. They generally go for guys from their own race and/or black guys. As for other groups, whether it be SE Asians, NE Asians, Indians, middle east types, or whatever, the guys who do well will generally look good from a western perspective. Otherwise, they will have some sort of strong exotic appeal. A large percentage of Filipino males probably don't fit into either of these slots.
filousophe
Freshman Poster

Post by filousophe »

^i saw some of his posts. hahaha. it's not me =)) so relax, ok?
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I keep hearing France was a good place. I heard some Asian men do well in Scandinavia.
filousophe
Freshman Poster

Post by filousophe »

Rock wrote:
filousophe wrote:^hmm. that just made me think. haha.

Aussie women? That's a good one! From what I've seen, pure white girls are about the same everywhere. They generally go for guys from their own race and/or black guys. As for other groups, whether it be SE Asians, NE Asians, Indians, middle east types, or whatever, the guys who do well will generally look good from a western perspective. Otherwise, they will have some sort of strong exotic appeal. A large percentage of Filipino males probably don't fit into either of these slots.
a challenge then for the filipino guys. we are the unclassifieds. HAHAHA.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:I keep hearing France was a good place. I heard some Asian men do well in Scandinavia.
I've heard this as well and people who have been to France (Momopi and others) have remarked on the number of Asian male/white female couples. I think it depends highly on the individual though and their unique appeal in various EU countries.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Generally speaking asians should steer clear from europe /usa/australia, by far the toughest ground for asians. Im from Oz and told you white hookers dont do asians even when they are willing to pay. Its not that uncommon here that pros reject customer
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Banano wrote:Generally speaking asians should steer clear from europe /usa/australia, by far the toughest ground for asians. Im from Oz and told you white hookers dont do asians even when they are willing to pay. Its not that uncommon here that pros reject customer
Maybe and i'm sure it does happen. However, i'll take Momopi's word over yours since he's been to many EU countries before and he's actually an asian male who has first hand knowledge. Plus it's obvious you have issues with certain IR pairings based on your own particular biases that interfere with objective reality. :lol:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Banano wrote:None, they are not into asians I can tell you that, unless you dont look like an asian. Even hookers would prbbly reject you. I got friend who is asians and some prostitutes wouldnt sleep with him.
My God what an extreme judgment. What's wrong with being Filipino? So many handsome Filipino/as, some of whom with icon status (just see Mutya Buena and Myleen Klass in the UK, or Mark Dacascos in US).
filousophe, what about Italy? Italy has Europe's biggest community of Filipinos and Italians love Filipinos, the only have positive stereotypes about them: warm, honest, hard working, etc. I lived in Milan for almost 4 years and had a few Filipino friends. I have seen several mixed Italian/Filipino couples, I would say a 75% with a Filipino lady but quite a few with Filipino man as well.

As long as you are not entering Italy illegally and have decent prospects to have a good and independent life, our Filipino friend might be up to a few surprises...
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

You forgot to mention how tall you were and also, may ask you what type of Filipino look you have? A Chinese type, a Spanish type, a pure Malay type?

Also, are you a Filipino or an American of Filipino descent. The difference is enormous as far as visas go and also how you will be received. Also, how well do you pick up languages? A lot of Pinoys think that English is universal and the whole world speaks it. They are in for a shock when they travel to other places and find out that ta-da- in other countries they actually prefer to speak their own languages and not English.

Also, how is your money situation and can you live there for some time?

Anyway, assuming you are a good looking Filipino who is above 5'7" and your features are somewhat Spanish influenced, you have enough money to travel and stay in countries for months or at least weeks. And that you have a passport that will allow you visa free entry or at least it would be easy for you to get a visa.

Well, then. The Baltic countries would be OK, particularly Estonia, I guess. Also Belarus and Eastern Ukraine. Some Asian guys have reported France as a good place, also. Winston had fun in Lithuania, too.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!