Women have lower consciousness than men and no inner life, hence their materialism

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Women have lower consciousness than men and no inner life, hence their materialism

Post by lavezzi »

Here's an interesting video I found of an interview with an Australian woman who talks about how women don't have anywhere near the same potential for consciousness as men:

Thoughts?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Women far less conscious than men

Post by OutWest »

"They have that potential to be more than just themselves." She captures it perfectly....(about men)

Outwest
lavezzi wrote:Here's an interesting video I found of an interview with an Australian woman who talks about how women don't have anywhere near the same potential for consciousness as men:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir44RAJ7 ... plpp_video[/youtube]

Thoughts?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

That is powerful stuff, and something I have come to believe on my own as well. Women just dont have consciousness on the level of the average man out there. Yet they are to be considered our equals. Men just over 100 years ago knew this, without technology, but the feminist movements have erased this possibility from our minds and made us believe that women are the same as men, only with different plumbing.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

I'm reading this guy's book at the moment: What Men Know That Women Don't by Rich Zubaty. Highly recommended. I have a pdf copy ....
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:That is powerful stuff, and something I have come to believe on my own as well. Women just dont have consciousness on the level of the average man out there. Yet they are to be considered our equals. Men just over 100 years ago knew this, without technology, but the feminist movements have erased this possibility from our minds and made us believe that women are the same as men, only with different plumbing.
Feminists love to tell us that "men and women are the same" NO, we are NOT the same! The bullshit that feminists tells people is ridiculous.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Aristotle said women (intellectually speaking) are the halfway point between a man and a child.
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

wow that is pretty amazing stuff. A woman being grateful? That is an interesting thought.. Most women are ingrateful to the maxx. I have seen this in so many women.. IT's kind of interesting that this women thinks all this stuff about women. The base mentalities and actions of women in this society continually makes me sick. They all go after the same image of a "man" that they mistakenly desire who will treat them like shit and just use them for p***y. They love that.. like a moth which is drawn to a flame which will only kill him so too do women go after men that will burn them with a passion. Look forget about the fact that women didn't make most of the shit in the world.. just look at your life and realize that there are very few women who are even remotely capable of having an intellectual conversation, of saying something interesting, of being into interesting things, of questioning the patterns of society or nature as a whole. There are a few special type of women out there but the majority of them are completely bound in the basic biological mold that has been given to them by nature.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

I've found that women generally lack a typical man's introspection, regardless of race or nationality (i.e - they tend not to reflect on and therefore learn from past mistakes to the same extent).

However, I also believe that Anglosphere laws have enabled Anglo women to take this trait to the max - why should they worry about their actions when they can literally get away with murder?

Women may not be men, but likening them to children (as some tend to) is inappropriate because it lets them off the hook for bad behaviour - come to think of it, that's what's happening right now. Women are easier to influence than men, but by not as much as is commonly suggested (many men are easy to influence also) and not nearly as much so as children are. Children's behaviour can also be guided to enable them to function as good, honourable adults. You cannot guide your typical Anglo girl's behaviour - not only will they resist but legal restrictions make this an incredibly dangerous task, anyway.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

lavezzi wrote:Here's an interesting video I found of an interview with an Australian woman who talks about how women don't have anywhere near the same potential for consciousness as men:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir44RAJ7 ... plpp_video[/youtube]

Thoughts?
Good clip!
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

lavezzi wrote:Thoughts?
Too funny, the section in the middle of the video had me cracking up, all too true. Ive worked with women in the US just like that; no understanding of where anything comes from, no purpose for their existance, no clue how they ended up in the job they hold, and yet put in control of things. Leeches. Just listen to the video, can't be said any better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Women are far less conscious than men

Post by Winston »

That's a good point but totally taboo, even in the freethinking truth movement. So overall, men are superior in terms of:

- Physical strength
- Mental smarts and intelligence
- Spiritually and morally too

So how are men not superior to women? All women have is higher sex value and getting more stares and attention for their appearance. That's their only advantage. Have you also noticed that women cannot see group differences between cultures and races? They seem blind to it for some reason. Especially Asian women cannot see any cultural or group differences at all. I don't get why. If you point them out they look confused, even if they are obvious. Something retards them to not see differences or make observations.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

Twobrains wrote:
November 30th, 2011, 12:52 pm
I'm reading this guy's book at the moment: What Men Know That Women Don't by Rich Zubaty. Highly recommended. I have a pdf copy ....
Where do you get it? Do you have a download link?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Women are far less conscious than men

Post by Winston »

Here's the full version of the interview.
In what will prove to be the Reasoning Show's most controversial production to date, host Dan Rowden and guests Rich Zubaty and Sue Hindmarsh walk the oily tightrope of the issue of Feminism and attempt to stride the gaping chasm of Woman without losing their footing and falling in headlong.

In this episode we look at the politics, psychology and spirituality of the feminist movement and the female nature per se.

Has feminism damaged or improved society and woman's place in it? Absolutely NOT says Tom! Have men been falsely demonized so as to facilitate feminist demands? Absolutely says Tom! Are women conscious of the dynamics involved? Absolutely NOT says Tom!!.. but judge for yourself!

- Podcast (The Reasoning Show)
http://migre.me/5rymZ

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Women have far lower consciousness than men and no inner life, hence their materialism

Post by Winston »

Here is the book they are discussing.

https://www.amazon.com/What-Know-That-W ... 1589390393

What Men Know That Women Don't: How to Love Women Without Losing Your Soul

Here's a book for both men and women that is guaranteed to start some heated discussions! FOR WOMEN: Eavesdrop on the secret codes of masculinity. Discover what makes men tick. Penetrate the brain-fog of masculine thinking. Peel the cerebral onion of guy-hood. Find out how to get your way with your man. FOR GUYS: Here's a fishing trip down the river of your natural self. A vacation from "relationships." A holiday from all things feminine. A trout stream for your brain, naturally cleansed of "shopping," feminism and other female-borne viruses. A chance to drain the blackened oil from your cerebral engine, and fill it with five clean quarts of good feelings about yourself. Kick off your boots and wiggle your frozen toes on the fireplace of your masculine soul. You'll never be the same again.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Women have far lower consciousness than men and no inner life, hence their materialism

Post by Winston »

Wow that video nailed it. Its very obvious that men are superior to women, and have higher consciousness than women. And women do not have deep emotions like men do. A lot of womens weaknesses are mentioned and how they are incomplete and helpless without men. Great points! Im surprised a woman would say all this! No one dares to say this stuff online usually! Totally taboo yet true!

It also talks about how everything women use and need is all created by men! So that without men, women would have nothing, since men invent, create, and build literally everything in society. So equality is completely impossible! So true! Why does no one else have the guts to say this stuff publicly? Especially since its super obvious? Even the truth movement wont dare dispute gender equality.

They said that women dont have an inner life so they always want more and more material things. So true. Thats what my venetian friend alex said too. Men want women, but women want things.