My Foreign Women Report

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

My Foreign Women Report

Post by Fenix »

Last edited by Fenix on January 17th, 2012, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Generally I don't think you'll have a problem in Japan. I think most of the problems may come from trying to use typical Men's Services in Japan, ie: Geisha Girl sort of stuff.

But just the normal stuff that single people do? Shopping, Sight-Seeing, Night Clubs, Karaoke (which is extremely popular in Japan) Clubs, that sort of thing you should never experience anything negative.

Japan is a culturally reserved country, even if people are bothered by your presence they'll just basically ignore you.

I'm fairly sure you'll get more than a few girl's attention just walking around Tokyo. I haven't the foggiest where your girl lives so I can't give you more intel.

That said, as I said 2nd hand info mostly but I've never heard Brothers having a problem in Japan until they tried to go to brothels or visit Wine Bars that sort of thing.

If you can't get laid in Japan something is wrong with you, they may act very reserved in public but try all sorts of sh*t in private (anal too). So just have fun.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Oh it must be said, this thread is worthless without pictures.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Last edited by Fenix on January 17th, 2012, 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

dude that Japanese girl looks like she is trying to be white way to hard.. looks like a ghost.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Phoenix is a pimp!
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Re: My Foreign Women Report

Post by ssjparris »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Wanted to give members a heads up on the women I have been talking to.

France:

I am finally talking to this French girl on Yahoo! We talk on Facebook from time to time, but we finally got to chat on Yahoo! Good things come to those who wait. She is a cutie. Of course, she is a brunette. She wanted me to teach her more English and in exchange, she would help me remember my French lol. We had a nice conversation on Saturday about everything. She really loves 2Pac and I look like 2Pac so...yeah. She has a boyfriend, unfortunately. She told me she wants me to come to her town so we can meet. My Russian female friend invited me to Paris, so I am definitely going to France to visit. She is not fluent fluent in English, but she speaks it better than most Americans.

Japan:

Talking to this Japanese chick from MySpace and she is smoking hot. She looks like an anime/Japanese adult film star. I finally got to see her on Skype and she looks even better on video call. Her very first message to me was about wanting to have sex. Then she sent me pictures of her sucking on some dildo and a picture of herself in some lingerie. I am like, "We need to get on Skype or Yahoo! soon." She blows me away. She is fluent in English. Japan is like my new destination now. I wanted to see if the rumors were true about Japanese women liking black men. I have gotten this girl drooling over me and I am drooling over her. We shall see what happens. Japanese women turn me on so much. She was on Skype on her webcam and I was hard as Chinese arithmetic and I had pre-cum dripping all over me. Too much information? Oh well...Anyway, I have to get over to Japan. A black guy I know on YouTube lives in Japan and he said I could hang with him and he will be my tour guide.

Bulgaria:

Talking to this gorgeous Bulgarian girl that is 5'10, a post graduate and a brunette. Her body is perfect. She is very intelligent. We had nice conversations about things too. She wants me to come to Bulgaria. Bulgaria has been on my radar for a few minutes and I finally talked to a girl from there. Me and her don't talk much because she is always busy. It is worth it though because she is amazing. I had her profile page saved for months. I had a funny feeling we would talk. She is so nice and sweet. She is definitely a girl I would date.

Conclusion

I am seriously going to Japan. It is no question. I was always interested in Japan. Japanese women are the best looking in Asia. I don't care what nobody says. I love they way they act too. Intelligent, sensual, sexy, cute, sweet and kind. This girl is blowing my mind (my bigger mind hehe). Something about Japanese women. They have lips that are kissable. Nice, round asses I love. Petite!! Long, dark hair that I love. They seem to be more diverse in their looks like from pretty dark to really lily like in skin tone. All of them look good. I don't give a shit. Ugh. Just have to learn Japanese...I am serious about Japan.
ha same experiences undercover brother.

France

i was talking to this phenomenal french lady. we walked and talked together. she was so feminine. she relied HEAVILY actually on my leadership. she was always waiting for me to make a final decision. i remember we hung out and went into office depot and i was checking out the tablet she was interested in. she went away and came back and said we have to go. she stood there like she was waiting for me to the choice to go. otherwise she wanted to stay until "I WAS READY ". now that what i call relying on male power. she also felt comfortable and safe around me.

Japan

Japanese ladies are awesome. Especially around the american bases there. they are much more open to meeting foreign black men. i had a great time there serving in the united states navy.I still get flirted with by them here in the states. i remember i walked into a mcdonalds on the base. and ALL the customer service female's would rush to the counter to say hi to me. hahahahaa.

Bulgaria

HA...bulgarian women are awesome. they are very very friendly. very social. and treat me like they already know me. they are super incredible. i feel like LIVING there. there is so much " soul power " there. i have to go. But i must be patient its coming.

all in all dude i am having really good experiences with women from other countries. just remember...

dont bring her here to america if she is weak minded. if she can see through the bullshit here in america then you definitely have a smart women. not a dumb one.

best regards to you always my good friend phoenix.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

lookin4happiness wrote:dude that Japanese girl looks like she is trying to be white way to hard.. looks like a ghost.

I remember on Street Fury that used to come on G4, I saw a Japanese Girl from Osaka, JP that would give the typical Blond Southern California Girl a run for her money.

She didn't have big boobs or anything like that, but she had very good dye Blond hair and did have "something" up top, beautiful face - Wow! One of the few Asian women I would go ga-ga over.

IMHO out of all the Asian women Japan (1st), China (2nd) and yes it likely has to do with the fact they tend to be fair skinned compared to their darker counterparts found in countries like Korea and Thailand.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My Foreign Women Report

Post by djfourmoney »

ssjparris wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:Wanted to give members a heads up on the women I have been talking to.

France:

I am finally talking to this French girl on Yahoo! We talk on Facebook from time to time, but we finally got to chat on Yahoo! Good things come to those who wait. She is a cutie. Of course, she is a brunette. She wanted me to teach her more English and in exchange, she would help me remember my French lol. We had a nice conversation on Saturday about everything. She really loves 2Pac and I look like 2Pac so...yeah. She has a boyfriend, unfortunately. She told me she wants me to come to her town so we can meet. My Russian female friend invited me to Paris, so I am definitely going to France to visit. She is not fluent fluent in English, but she speaks it better than most Americans.

Japan:

Talking to this Japanese chick from MySpace and she is smoking hot. She looks like an anime/Japanese adult film star. I finally got to see her on Skype and she looks even better on video call. Her very first message to me was about wanting to have sex. Then she sent me pictures of her sucking on some dildo and a picture of herself in some lingerie. I am like, "We need to get on Skype or Yahoo! soon." She blows me away. She is fluent in English. Japan is like my new destination now. I wanted to see if the rumors were true about Japanese women liking black men. I have gotten this girl drooling over me and I am drooling over her. We shall see what happens. Japanese women turn me on so much. She was on Skype on her webcam and I was hard as Chinese arithmetic and I had pre-cum dripping all over me. Too much information? Oh well...Anyway, I have to get over to Japan. A black guy I know on YouTube lives in Japan and he said I could hang with him and he will be my tour guide.

Bulgaria:

Talking to this gorgeous Bulgarian girl that is 5'10, a post graduate and a brunette. Her body is perfect. She is very intelligent. We had nice conversations about things too. She wants me to come to Bulgaria. Bulgaria has been on my radar for a few minutes and I finally talked to a girl from there. Me and her don't talk much because she is always busy. It is worth it though because she is amazing. I had her profile page saved for months. I had a funny feeling we would talk. She is so nice and sweet. She is definitely a girl I would date.

Conclusion

I am seriously going to Japan. It is no question. I was always interested in Japan. Japanese women are the best looking in Asia. I don't care what nobody says. I love they way they act too. Intelligent, sensual, sexy, cute, sweet and kind. This girl is blowing my mind (my bigger mind hehe). Something about Japanese women. They have lips that are kissable. Nice, round asses I love. Petite!! Long, dark hair that I love. They seem to be more diverse in their looks like from pretty dark to really lily like in skin tone. All of them look good. I don't give a shit. Ugh. Just have to learn Japanese...I am serious about Japan.
ha same experiences undercover brother.

France

i was talking to this phenomenal french lady. we walked and talked together. she was so feminine. she relied HEAVILY actually on my leadership. she was always waiting for me to make a final decision. i remember we hung out and went into office depot and i was checking out the tablet she was interested in. she went away and came back and said we have to go. she stood there like she was waiting for me to the choice to go. otherwise she wanted to stay until "I WAS READY ". now that what i call relying on male power. she also felt comfortable and safe around me.

Japan

Japanese ladies are awesome. Especially around the american bases there. they are much more open to meeting foreign black men. i had a great time there serving in the united states navy.I still get flirted with by them here in the states. i remember i walked into a mcdonalds on the base. and ALL the customer service female's would rush to the counter to say hi to me. hahahahaa.

Bulgaria

HA...bulgarian women are awesome. they are very very friendly. very social. and treat me like they already know me. they are super incredible. i feel like LIVING there. there is so much " soul power " there. i have to go. But i must be patient its coming.

all in all dude i am having really good experiences with women from other countries. just remember...

dont bring her here to america if she is weak minded. if she can see through the bullshit here in america then you definitely have a smart women. not a dumb one.

best regards to you always my good friend phoenix.
Yeah Japanese girls hard up for Black Meat are called - "Kokujo"

Bulgarians are down for the brown as well. Not all or even most, but some and that's always enough.

I can't seem to get a line on French Women, I usually don't find cute ones, so I guess I'll have to search someplace else online.