Sexual Competition in Britain: A Case Study in Sadness

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Sexual Competition in Britain: A Case Study in Sadness

Post by Banano »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

More "alpha/beta" mind-numbing faggotry.
the blog post wrote:One reason for tattoos among young women is to advertise sexual availability (to the dominant Alpha A-hole they crave, of course, not to the "icky" Beta males who are their equal or below). Hyper-competition for the few desirable men creates basically, a buyers market (among the few A-hole jerks women crave). Thus women in societies where they have unlimited freedom and a higher social position than their male peers have to slut it up. Just to gain sexual access to the few men they find sexy. If nearly every male peer were sexy, you would not see the tattoos, the revealing clothing, and the drinking.
comment on blog wrote:Anonymous said...

5 minutes of alpha beats 5 years of beta, as both you and Roissy have stated many times before.

These women might be desperately unhappy pursuing alphas, but not as clinically depressed as they would be if they were married to a beta (and even worse, raising his beta children).

For a woman, I think the best compromise is to marry a beta for security but have an alpha's offspring.
"Men's Rights" bloggers seem to love making assumptions (which they sell as evolutionary studies) based on an artificial environment. Primarily USA or Britain. You cannot take a bunch of elephants, make them live out a decade or two of their lives in the plants/nursery section of a Walmart, and then pass off the observations you've made of them as relevant to elephants living in the African safari, or their evolutionary process. How many times do I have to repeat this. I haven't seen one blogger who seems to get this, even if they've lived abroad for many years. Am I such a f***ing genius that no one else can grasp this? The fact that people in America are completely removed from the decision making process and are essentially circus animals who are taught new tricks every few weeks?

America is a fake environment, and gets worse with every passing year. EVERYTHING IS BACKWARDS IN AMERICA. This is not the "law of the Jungle". American society is the law of whatever comes out of homosexual Hollywood.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

"It is pretty easy for any woman who is reasonably fit, breathing, and under 45 to have sex with an Alpha. Alpha males are not particularly picky about who they have sex with. Look at Tiger Woods, Bill Clinton, Herman Cain, John Edwards, and so on. For an Alpha, life is a buffet with sex from McDonalds and Nobu in NYC, at any time. Almost any half-way attractive woman can have sex with an Alpha"
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I'm curious, if not baffled. What is your idea of an alpha male vs a beta male? I have personally met a lot of self-perceived "alpha males" whose confidence was a foil-thin wrap around their insecurities and intellectual limits. On the other side, there are "beta males" whose insecurities mainly stem from their realist outlook on life and their uncertainties. Also, the dating and seduction game is for the most part a role play, you can pass as an alpha male all the way to the lady's bed and for the following couple of weeks/month, but if you're a cheating asshole who doesn't even know how to pay his next bills, well than the alpha is pretty much going down the omega way...
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

right on publicduende, it seems that a lot of guys around here just feed into and believe in the crap that society has fed them.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

publicduende wrote:the dating and seduction game is for the most part a role play, you can pass as an alpha male all the way to the lady's bed and for the following couple of weeks/month, but if you're a cheating asshole who doesn't even know how to pay his next bills, well than the alpha is pretty much going down the omega way...
Most people don't know there is such a thing as an "omega", they only know the alpha vs beta paradigm. Of course all of these terms, like 'leftist' or 'conservative' sprung up out of a failing environment and once the environment improves these concepts cease to exist. There is really no such thing, there is only a man, and a boy who fails to be a man. Go see if you can distinguish the alphas and betas in an African tribe or Eskimo village. There are natural born leaders, there are smart men, there are principled men who have self-restraint. They are chosen to be decision makers. There's nothing sexual about it. Being stupid or lacking foresight or dignity does not mean being alpha, nor being a few inches taller than the average size male of the society.

Look, in the 1980s everyone knew who the pretty girl on campus was. There was make-up and designer clothes, but the products on the market weren't as overwhelming and sexual as now. Now even the ugly ducklings walk around thinking they're hot stuff. Does that mean she should be fought over by alphas as her (fraudulent) genetic traits are too valuable to go to a beta? As George Carlin once said, "At what point does all of this stuff just break down and become just a lot of stupid shit that somebody made up?"

Image Image

As for the guys, they got into fights in school. They had to prove it, not just resemble a tv-image of what "alpha" looks like. How many males get into fights nowadays? Virtually none, and even less once they leave school. So their "alpha" status is nothing but posturing, i.e. faggotry.

People who live in other countries have to fight for their place day-in day-out. I'm talking about even grandmas here, if they want a spot on the bus they have to elbow their way on because everyone is trying to tear you down and take your place, similar to how a dog-pack has a strict hierarchy. So if a male is seen as alpha in that kind of society where he has to regularly prove it and earn his position, it actually means something! And that's somewhat how it used to be in the US. Not anymore!

When was the last time anyone bothered you? You could do any kind of insane shit like wear a skirt and go ride a motorcycle with a banner trailing off the back saying "I'm an alpha male and I hate niggers". And no one would call you on your bullshit! They might take pictures of you and put you on the net, but they would never confront you or try to beat you up like people regularly did in the distant 1980s America.

How many times have you seen some (usually asian) computer geek in his 20 or early 30s, get tired of being alone. So he starts taking protein shakes,working out like crazy, reading PUA books and acting loud and obnoxious (i.e. Alpha) in public. 1-2 years later, he looks like Bolo Yeung + a few generic bad-boy tattoos and suddenly he's an alpha male and a success with the bimbos at the clubs.

Wait a minute I thought nature decided who was alpha!?

Whatever criteria you use to decide what is "alpha" it is clear the rules simply don't work in America. Anyone can buy a Porsche here (on credit) or a big house (until the bank forecloses it). Any woman can be gorgeous, all she has to do is not be morbidly obese unlike the majority of the population, get a boob job, and walk around in oversized sun-glasses pretending she is too good for everyone. And every guy can be a badass thanks to 24/7 gyms, steroids, Affliction t-shirts, car dealerships ready to lease out $40,000 pick-up trucks and Mitsubishi Evolutions to anyone with a minimum wage job, and most of all no genuine alphas sniffing out the fraud and calling him on his bullshit.

In my opinion, alphas and betas are endangered species, as the USA is a nation of omegas who will do ANYTHING for sex or a little bit of money. It would be a much better place to live if it was full of alphas OR betas (like Asia i.e. Japan).
Last edited by odbo on December 3rd, 2011, 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

As a group, British women are the worst women I've ever met in terms of looks, personality, morals, diet, smoking, drinking and life skills. In addition, British women really love wearing that cheap "Fredericks Of Hollywood" crap which just makes them look worse. Also, they love painting the rooms in their houses horrible colors like glossy orange, red and purple. There's a reason every British guy goes to the pub right after work, its because they don't want to go home to their wife sober.

On rare occasion, you will find a British woman that's doable.

Liz Hurley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPsTV8M4CMs

Jane Seymour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6ebNp8X ... re=related
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Taco wrote:As a group, British women are the worst women I've ever met in terms of looks, personality, morals, diet, smoking, drinking and life skills. In addition, British women really love wearing that cheap "Fredericks Of Hollywood" crap which just makes them look worse. Also, they love painting the rooms in their houses horrible colors like glossy orange, red and purple. There's a reason every British guy goes to the pub right after work, its because they don't want to go home to their wife sober.

On rare occasion, you will find a British woman that's doable.

Liz Hurley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPsTV8M4CMs

Jane Seymour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6ebNp8X ... re=related
I've seen a good cross section of British women overseas traveling around various countries and i've never seen a single attractive one. Nearly all the attractive European women I see are from France, Scandinavian countries, or Eastern Europe. Your average British woman reminds me of your average U.S. midwestern housewife. They are both fairly overweight, possess cankles, big arms, and usually in cringeworthy designer outfits. Plus for some reason British women always put on a lot of unattractive looking makeup. Like the eyeshadow looks way too heavy etc..
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Taco wrote:As a group, British women are the worst women I've ever met in terms of looks, personality, morals, diet, smoking, drinking and life skills. In addition, British women really love wearing that cheap "Fredericks Of Hollywood" crap which just makes them look worse. Also, they love painting the rooms in their houses horrible colors like glossy orange, red and purple. There's a reason every British guy goes to the pub right after work, its because they don't want to go home to their wife sober.
Well let me correct you Taco, you may be pointing to a popular stereotype of British "slapper": twenty-something working class single-mom, uneducated, on welfare, unambitious and only attracted by her hormonal swing, not doing much more than roaming pubs and bars looking for good looking men who can give them a good time, hook up with them for a couple of weeks, maybe get them pregnant again and then run the shit away from them, for the cycle to begin again.

There are lots of "normal" girls who are more all-round when it comes to savouring the pleasures of life. They usually have sufficient financial strength to take care of their minds and bodies and would never dress like sluts, with cheap £45 replicas of designer clothes and made in China stilettoes. It's probably not the absolute majority of British women and it's obviously easier to spot them in large towns and posh district, but they do exist and probably account for a good 25/30% of the ladies out there.

In the UK, it's also a problem of where you live. London and the large metropolitan areas offer a more varied lifestyle, so girls are more intellectually and culturally stimulated to do more. Out of those major centres, life can be so f*cking boring that the only thing to do for them is literally feed their babies and eat their way into oblivion, or look for their next lover over the Internets or pubs and bars.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Repatriate wrote:I've seen a good cross section of British women overseas traveling around various countries and i've never seen a single attractive one. Nearly all the attractive European women I see are from France, Scandinavian countries, or Eastern Europe. Your average British woman reminds me of your average U.S. midwestern housewife. They are both fairly overweight, possess cankles, big arms, and usually in cringeworthy designer outfits. Plus for some reason British women always put on a lot of unattractive looking makeup. Like the eyeshadow looks way too heavy etc..
Well it depends where you go. I have found the best looking Brits are either in places where young people go, like Greece or Ibiza, or good hotels/resort in luxury destinations far abroad. I was in Greece last summer with my wife, and we were surrounded by a large number of groups of British young, the girls probably ranging from 16 to 24. A good half of them were frankly as good looking as you can expect from a Brit: blonde, blue or green eyes, slender with white D-cup breasts, pretty tall and nice legs. Of course whether they were good long-term relationship material or not, I can't vouch for. They looked good for a few hot nights though ;)

I think the problem with British girls is in their viking genes: they are absolutely gorgeous in their teenage years, but they age quickly and their desire to marry and have kids at a relatively young age just accelerates the process. They end up as you described them, unless they really know how to take care of themselves. Still, I can count a lot of examples of very decent, if not outright good looking, British girls up to their mid 40's who still look hot.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

odbo wrote:Most people don't know there is such a thing as an "omega", they only know the alpha vs beta paradigm. Of course all of these terms, like 'leftist' or 'conservative' sprung up out of a failing environment and once the environment improves these concepts cease to exist. There is really no such thing, there is only a man, and a boy who fails to be a man. Go see if you can distinguish the alphas and betas in an African tribe or Eskimo village. There are natural born leaders, there are smart men, there are principled men who have self-restraint. They are chosen to be decision makers. There's nothing sexual about it. Being stupid or lacking foresight or dignity does not mean being alpha, nor being a few inches taller than the average size male of the society.

Look, in the 1980s everyone knew who the pretty girl on campus was. There was make-up and designer clothes, but the products on the market weren't as overwhelming and sexual as now. Now even the ugly ducklings walk around thinking they're hot stuff. Does that mean she should be fought over by alphas as her (fraudulent) genetic traits are too valuable to go to a beta? As George Carlin once said, "At what point does all of this stuff just break down and become just a lot of stupid shit that somebody made up?"

[img]

As for the guys, they got into fights in school. They had to prove it, not just resemble a tv-image of what "alpha" looks like. How many males get into fights nowadays? Virtually none, and even less once they leave school. So their "alpha" status is nothing but posturing, i.e. faggotry.

People who live in other countries have to fight for their place day-in day-out. I'm talking about even grandmas here, if they want a spot on the bus they have to elbow their way on because everyone is trying to tear you down and take your place, similar to how a dog-pack has a strict hierarchy. So if a male is seen as alpha in that kind of society where he has to regularly prove it and earn his position, it actually means something! And that's somewhat how it used to be in the US. Not anymore!

When was the last time anyone bothered you? You could do any kind of insane shit like wear a skirt and go ride a motorcycle with a banner trailing off the back saying "I'm an alpha male and I hate niggers". And no one would call you on your bullshit! They might take pictures of you and put you on the net, but they would never confront you or try to beat you up like people regularly did in the distant 1980s America.

How many times have you seen some (usually asian) computer geek in his 20 or early 30s, get tired of being alone. So he starts taking protein shakes,working out like crazy, reading PUA books and acting loud and obnoxious (i.e. Alpha) in public. 1-2 years later, he looks like Bolo Yeung + a few generic bad-boy tattoos and suddenly he's an alpha male and a success with the bimbos at the clubs.

Wait a minute I thought nature decided who was alpha!?

Whatever criteria you use to decide what is "alpha" it is clear the rules simply don't work in America. Anyone can buy a Porsche here (on credit) or a big house (until the bank forecloses it). Any woman can be gorgeous, all she has to do is not be morbidly obese unlike the majority of the population, get a boob job, and walk around in oversized sun-glasses pretending she is too good for everyone. And every guy can be a badass thanks to 24/7 gyms, steroids, Affliction t-shirts, car dealerships ready to lease out $40,000 pick-up trucks and Mitsubishi Evolutions to anyone with a minimum wage job, and most of all no genuine alphas sniffing out the fraud and calling him on his bullshit.

In my opinion, alphas and betas are endangered species, as the USA is a nation of omegas who will do ANYTHING for sex or a little bit of money. It would be a much better place to live if it was full of alphas OR betas (like Asia i.e. Japan).
I agree with you completely Odbo. The alpha vs beta started as an ethology concept that related to community-oriented mammals. A male chimpanzee can be an alpha male if he has both the physical and mental strength to fend off his peers and access the better (ie. the healthiest) or the most females in the community. That way, he will ensure his (potentially) alpha genes will be passed to the largest possible part of the community. I am not even sure the concept relates to leadership, apart from that which stems from mimicry - ie. naturally copy the alpha male in his behavioural patterns and you'll be safe - and anti-mimicry - challenge the alpha male and you're in for a serious fight which you'll probably lose.

If the "alpha factor" equates to a superior ability for a male to provide for his own survival and his subordinates (females, offspring, etc.), and that factor is power, money and financial stability in any human society that doesn't look like a Mad Max movie, then you're right Obdo: money, power and success are highly-relative concepts that change over time and can be easily faked. Which means to me that anybody can be an alpha male for a short time (eg. you mention the credit facilities that will give you temporary access to golden status), but not everybody has the qualities to win his alpha status in and for the longer run.

Now I hear this argument that Asians are not perceived as alphas because they are naturally inclined to believe that the important things in life come from working hard intellectually and promote themselves socially and financially via a prestigious job, or maybe keeping up with the family line status. They are instilled the traditional value of working hard for the greater good, in order to form a stable and harmonious family with a girl of the same mentality, who will be equally taught to recognise those values and give herself to him.

While I'm not an expert in US youth culture, I can imagine that the trouble begins when this very legitimate culture of theirs clashes with the more American values of "immediate success at all costs", which encourages young men to cultivate and show their alpha status in all the forms required by the social norm at every given age. Well, that's unfair, and almost impossible to achieve. These kids are supposed to fight to show their physical strength, pump their egos and bodies up and join the football team, maybe as the captain. Then we want them to spend a fortune on clothes and alcohol and party hard every week to become and stay popular, and embrace a completely opportunistic and materialistic take on life. But then, at the same time, they also need to study hard, have the best grades to get a place in the best unis, be good to their families because that's the tradition. In other words, a part of them requires them to cultivate their short-term alpha status while another part build their longer-term alpha status.

This, to me, is a very dangerous cognitive dissonance. I don't know how this can be subsumed, surely not by PUA techniques that focus on feeling good and included in all but the actually meaningful social contexts. If we had a programme that could teach people again to wait for and value the alpha that blossoms later in life, after years of restraint and discipline, that would be awesome! :)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Sexual Competition in Britain: A Case Study in Sadness

Post by jamesbond »

British women remind me of American women, phony, shallow and materialistic. They dress like sluts and have tattoos, they are also fat and unattractive. :shock:

So as you can see, British women are just like American women and should be avoided like the plague! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

publicduende wrote:
Well let me correct you Taco, you may be pointing to a popular stereotype of British "slapper": twenty-something working class single-mom, uneducated, on welfare, unambitious and only attracted by her hormonal swing, not doing much more than roaming pubs and bars looking for good looking men who can give them a good time, hook up with them for a couple of weeks, maybe get them pregnant again and then run the shit away from them, for the cycle to begin again.

There are lots of "normal" girls who are more all-round when it comes to savouring the pleasures of life. They usually have sufficient financial strength to take care of their minds and bodies and would never dress like sluts, with cheap £45 replicas of designer clothes and made in China stilettoes. It's probably not the absolute majority of British women and it's obviously easier to spot them in large towns and posh district, but they do exist and probably account for a good 25/30% of the ladies out there.

In the UK, it's also a problem of where you live. London and the large metropolitan areas offer a more varied lifestyle, so girls are more intellectually and culturally stimulated to do more. Out of those major centres, life can be so f*cking boring that the only thing to do for them is literally feed their babies and eat their way into oblivion, or look for their next lover over the Internets or pubs and bars.
Unfortunately, I lived in England for two years, I think I know what I'm talking about. I remember, when I first moved to England, I met a woman I thought was about 30 yrs., I was shocked when my Welsh friend told me she was only 19 yrs. This type of aging is very normal among British women due to their high fat, high sodium diet and partying lifestyle. I've only seen a handful of British women that I thought were sexy, of course these women get screwed a lot.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Taco wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Unfortunately, I lived in England for two years, I think I know what I'm talking about. I remember, when I first moved to England, I met a woman I thought was about 30 yrs., I was shocked when my Welsh friend told me she was only 19 yrs. This type of aging is very normal among British women due to their high fat, high sodium diet and partying lifestyle. I've only seen a handful of British women that I thought were sexy, of course these women get screwed a lot.
I know what you're talking about too. I too have met a few of those ladies and felt sorry for those buoyancy-challenged boobs, jumbo arms and cellulite-padded knees. :) That kind of eat-shit/smoke-hard/party-hard lifestyle is a tragedy on a British woman's body. Still, saying that all British girls are as you described above is partial and doesn't do justice to all the British women I have personally met or just seen on the streets of London, Cambridge and even Birmignham (the only 3 places I lived in) who would objectively fall into the pretty to drop-dead gorgeous range.

I think in this UK and US are alike: general fitness is often a function of social status, not necessarily genetics. This means that:

1) the fitter types always tend to be those with better health-awareness and work/life balance, socially and intellectually more sophisticated and financially capable to use cosmetics and surgery to fill up what Mother Nature is chipping away from their original beauty;
2) the quantity of quality of fitties depends on the location where you look at, as London is famous for its variety of richer (or "posh") and poorer neighbourhoods. If you come here again, please be my guest for an outdoor coffee in the avenues of South Kensington, Chelsea, Fulham, Marylebone or even my own district (Maida Vale). Gosh even the woman living downstairs (too bad she's just sold the place and will be out soon!) is a petite but truly pretty specimen of English rose, think Elisha Cuthbert with a hazel shade of blonde. And she's taken, unfortunately :p
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Men need to stop worrying about the "alpha male" paradigm. It helps delude feminists into thinking a low-life nitwit is "alpha". Nevermind the herpes sores, ladies. Meanwhile, the smart men are having casual relationships at will while saving their pennies for a trip overseas.

In reality, an "alpha" is someone that knows what end the bullets come out of, has little to no debt, can retire between age 35-40, and has little to no criminal record. Granted, I do not subscribe to the social constructs that reduce humans to the level of dogs. The only people that should do are...well...dogs?

A real man has full understanding of his true worth. Most American men qualify as "good" when stacked up against their peers around the world. I am not a drunk, I have never hit a woman, I am reasonably intelligent, my credit score is in the 700's, and most of all I stay well below the radar of the typical American female.

American females are the "omega" of their species, to use their own faulty theory. Any man that has the sense to figure out that one key fact is indeed an "alpha".
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.