Why I Left America...

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Nate was another great poster that was fed up with Winston. He needs to make an apology to Nate too. We keep getting posters like OTA, split personalities 101 (philosophical Filipino, Portuguese logic), ViperVenom...
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Nate was another great poster that was fed up with Winston. He needs to make an apology to Nate too. We keep getting posters like OTA, split personalities 101 (philosophical Filipino, Portuguese logic), ViperVenom...
What was Nate's username again and what pissed him off all the sudden? I forgot who I was responding to in the post above. If he was leaving why did he delete his old posts!

Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

I don't understand, you left America and some Latinos would kill somebody just to go to USA... The wold is crazy men. Lol
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
Barry LePatner
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

jeinmy_paul wrote:I don't understand, you left America and some Latinos would kill somebody just to go to USA... The wold is crazy men. Lol
Yeah, that's true. But I also know many immigrants who get sick of the country after a few years here and return back to their own country! The ones who do stay are usually the materialistic, greedy, types that believe in the so called "American Dream B.S."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

zboy1 wrote:
jeinmy_paul wrote:I don't understand, you left America and some Latinos would kill somebody just to go to USA... The wold is crazy men. Lol
Yeah, that's true. But I also know many immigrants who get sick of the country after a few years here and return back to their own country! The ones who do stay are usually the materialistic, greedy, types that believe in the so called "American Dream B.S."
Jeinmy suena como una quisqueya k (sounds like a Domincian woman from the STO DGO metro area that) "would separate herself from Black Americans once she touched down in America in order to avoid the 'guilty by association' stigma".

Remember, Trujillo pumped Jeinmy's ancestors heads up with how Haitians are P.O.S's, and the moment they are given an opportunity to take advantage of class opportunities of upward mobility in America, the "new Haitians" i.e. Black Americans & Africans would be considered "la caga de mierda" (pieces of shit of the lowest denominator) to those "NuyoMinicans" (the bigoted majority of Dominicans that come to NYC to live thinking they are hot shit and the best of Dominicans as a whole). Nigerians are guilty due to their narcississtic complex too, but I'll dive into another day.

The only reason that she respects Phoenix Sosa is because he is not a typical "prieto/coqolo" (low class version of a Black American/African) that "niega la cultura del morenos/la rechaza asi" (that rejects Black [American] CULTure [like that]).

I am glad that la mayoria de Dominicanas verdaderas (the majority of real [down to Earth] Dominican women) living en Repub. Dom. do not comport themselves that way. Let all the golddiggers from Latin AMerica come to America....that weeds them out of Latin America thus making it easier to find virtuous good Latinas there.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!