How are Chinese Women in Guangzhou? (Canton)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
shegax3
Freshman Poster

How are Chinese Women in Guangzhou? (Canton)

Post by shegax3 »

So I'm all set and ready to go. I'm leaving with some friends to teach English in Guangzhou. They have already been teaching, and have an apartment. I will be staying with them for 2 weeks while they show me the area (where and where not to go, where I would like to live, and meet their friends.) And then settle myself.

I've dated Philippina women in the USA before, but sadly after coming here to the states, they revert to a Crab Type of mentality and pick up some of the feminist beliefs....the women around them convince them and influence them to change. So after 2 years they drop me for someone with more money. (out of the Blue)

I'm 25 years old, workout, very lean and have no problems attracting women in the States....the problem is....they are garbage! I find American born women have a huge problem with Loyalty coupled with a severe lack of problem solving skills. Not to mention a lack of intellectual depth & entitlement issues.

So my question is then
What can I expect From Chinese women in Guangzhou? What should I look out for when dating? The do's and the don'ts. And mabey some examples of personality types I should be avoiding. This is the first time I will be leaving this part of the world...and I'm intent on staying away for as long as possible.

I've seen some threads telling me how Shanghai women are...but that's way on the other side. So Anyone have any advice for me?
DiscoPro_Joe
Freshman Poster

Post by DiscoPro_Joe »

I was only in Guangzhou for a day and a half last July, so I don't know much about them. They seemed quite friendly, though. I haven't heard anything good or bad about Guangzhou women.
DiscoPro_Joe
Freshman Poster

Post by DiscoPro_Joe »

Oops, I forgot to mention: GOOD LUCK! You're choosing to take control of your life and to make it worth living, and that's admirable. Keep us posted on how you're doing.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't know about Guangzhou, but many people say China women are friendly and open and that it's easy to chat them up in McDonald's. But I'm not sure if it means they're really into you or are just into language/culture exchange.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

It seems there are 100,000 single women in Guangzhou that can`t find a boyfriend, imagine that. All the men are out of town working on farms, all the women are in the city. It might be worth checking out some day.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2007 ... 158780.htm
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A lot of the Chinese women I'm corresponding with are from that area too, or at least within that province. I guess it must be a poor area then?

I guess the good thing is that you can stay there for $10 a night if you want, which will give you all the time in the world to meet women there. lol See below.

http://www.hostels.com/findabed.php?Cho ... a&Search=1
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Yes, but what about the number of single women UNDER 30 in Guangzhou?

25 is about as old as I'll go but I rather get a girl under even that age mark.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

magnum wrote:Yes, but what about the number of single women UNDER 30 in Guangzhou?

25 is about as old as I'll go but I rather get a girl under even that age mark.
I don't know, but I guess you can try cold approaching women under 30 there?

How would I let them know that I'm an ABC though? A lot of them don't know what ABC means. Should I say, "Hi I'm an overseas Chinese. How are you?" lol

But a lot of them over 30 look young and hot, at least in their photos.

magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I guess my problem with age is, even if they look younger, I'm so burnt by AW I want a younger woman, it's like the poor bastards who date women 5 to 10 years older, I literally go the opposite direction, I think a man should be older.

Don't get me started on guys who are in to older women...it just makes me sick honestly.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is the kind of Chinese woman I ideally want to meet. Dang! She looks perfect.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

magnum wrote:I guess my problem with age is, even if they look younger, I'm so burnt by AW I want a younger woman, it's like the poor bastards who date women 5 to 10 years older, I literally go the opposite direction, I think a man should be older.

Don't get me started on guys who are in to older women...it just makes me sick honestly.
Okay. What's so wrong with dating older women? Why does it make you that sick?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I hate to state the obvious, but the first concern should be communicating with the women there. How many of them speak English? And are you planning to learn to learn whatever Chinese dialect they speak there? In many places in the world, it's simply not possible to date women if you only speak English.

My main piece of advice: Bring pocket kleenexes everywhere you go! There is usually no toilet paper in the bathrooms of less-developed countries.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

@winston

How common is a girl who looks like that in china?

if that's normal, or at least you can always find one that looks as cute as her...I might just have to blow my savings on trying to find a girl in china.

See that's the kind of girl I hope to see if I go searching for a wife, that girl looks natural and vary cute, I would kill a wild animal with my bear hands to date and hopefully hitch a girl like that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

magnum wrote:@winston

How common is a girl who looks like that in china?

if that's normal, or at least you can always find one that looks as cute as her...I might just have to blow my savings on trying to find a girl in china.

See that's the kind of girl I hope to see if I go searching for a wife, that girl looks natural and vary cute, I would kill a wild animal with my bear hands to date and hopefully hitch a girl like that.
I don't know, but with thousands walking by, there's bound to be plenty. Globetrotter used to tell us that he saw stunners everywhere in China, even in small towns. He also said there were plenty of smiles and eye contact where he lived.

You should start writing them on DIA and see what happens. Chinese Kisses is another good site.

One thing for sure, from their letters, they sure are more intelligent than Filipinas, also more responsible and organized too.

A high percentage of the women come from the Guangdong area, so I'd say that's a good place to start?

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I've dated a lot of Gz girls now, they're great.

There is eye candy everywhere in Gz, but hardly any of the hottest girls speak much English or want Western husbands.

Most 20-35yo women on Chinese Love Links and other sites are office ladies, with reasonable English and uni degrees. They are intelligent and good company. Many Chinese women have toxic personalities though. I know Chinese men get a bad press from Western men but believe me when I tell you that many of these girls are single for a reason! So don't be the naive sucker who falls for a nightmare woman :oops: . The divorce rate of men who married Chnlove women about the same time I started looking will shock you. Seriously :twisted: !

I'll point out that Chinese women are *not* Filipinas - they are not at all alike! Do not make this mistake! Chinese women tend to be slimmer and taller. Chinese women have much different personalities. And of course they're not that religious.

You'll struggle to land a much younger Chinese girl like you can in the Philppines or Thailand. Sure, you can give it a go, but she'll probably just be marrying you in the hope of getting an LV bag, or she'll be a scammer or something.

And Chinese women can be devious... their intellect is far more than our simple man brains can understand.

If you're up for a challenge then give Chinese women a go. They're hard work, but you'll be richly rewarded, like I was on my last trip!!!