Hey WINSTON and JTEST!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Hey WINSTON and JTEST!

Post by Grunt »

Winston, I remember you from the russia.com forums back in 2002 and on. I had no idea you created a forum. Good on ya, man.

Jtest, I got banned from the niceguy forum for pointing out what oppressive queers the admins are. I see they completely ignored your after action report about your trip to Ukraine. Ive been saying for a while that the "mens rights" "community" has been hijacked by literal homosexuals that are hell bent for leather to sustain the hatred and do all they possibly can to dissuade guys from going overseas.

As we all know, its therapeutic to point out the wrongs in society, but if you don't DO anything to fix it or overcome the problem, you become PART of the problem. Basically, anyone that advocates heading to Brazil or Eastern Europe to meet quality women is a "sell out" and is immediately set upon by the queers using tactics very much similar to those used by feminists.

Anyhow, did you post anything here about how the trip went?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Grunt, you sound familiar. Weren't you the ex military guy looking for girls in the Ukraine? Did you drop off my list?

How did you find me and my forum again?

Were you on Americanwomensuck.com too?

Which trip are you talking about? All my trips are chronicled on my site http://www.happierabroad.com/articles.php
Last edited by Winston on October 7th, 2012, 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Welcome aboard, Grunt. Winston runs a very free forum.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Thanks for the greets, Jackal!

Winston, yeah Im the military guy that went to Ukraine. Met and married a Ukrainian girl back in 2004. I got banned from americanwomensuck a LONG time ago, and was recently banned by the homosexual-infested the-niceguy forums. I know jtest from the niceguy site, but I was banned just as he was posting his after action report on his trip to Ukraine. From what I saw, the queers that run the niceguy forum marginalized jtests attempts to educate the straight members as to where to go to actually SOLVE problems...not just sit around and whine about it or worse, turn into a fag.

I had no idea you had a forum, Winston. I have to say that looking back at it all (since Ive been watching your progress since 2001 on the russia.com personals section) you basically have a very sound perspective on the whole issue. All things considered, the cult of feminism is the root problem. Secondary to the main problem, are America females themselves. Thus, the most effective way to overcome the problem in its entirety is to seek a wife, or girlfriend, overseas.

The problem with americanwomensuck is the utterly tyrannical administration and quirky political angle (the whole anti-Alex Jones issue from way back) that is strictly enforced. Conversely, the problem with the-niceguy forum is any guy that dares to advocate taking a trip overseas is immediately called a "sell out" and if he continues, the homosexuals break out feminist style tactics of shaming, browbeating, and in the internet realm, "counter-bumping". This is waiting for the heterosexual guy to make a meaningful post, then flood in and bury said post in a mountain of useless drivel until the useful information is pushed under.

I dont see any of that going on here, so I will be stopping by more often. I have been saying for a long time that the reason most guys drop out of the "mens rights" community after they marry is that the community is largely dominated by complete jackasses.

Winston talks the talk, and he walks the walk. Thats more then can be said for most. Kudos Winston.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Grunt, I'd like to hear about your experiences meeting your wife in the Ukraine sometime. How long were you there? Did you learn any Ukrainian? Are you still married to her?

I struck out in the Czech Republic so I think I'll try Hungary, Romania, or the Baltic countries next.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I liked Ukraine. The people, while still communist, have a simple farmer outlook on life. Unlike Russians that are every bit as arrogant and uncultured as most Americans. Yes, my wife and I are still happily married. I don't know any Ukrainian, but thats due to the fact my wife studied English for 10 something years.

The Czech Republic sucked, pure and simple. In Prague things are a bit different because they benefit from the infusion of cash that tourists bring. I set up shop in Brno, just north of Vienna, Austria. The people were utterly repulsive. The females were abominable. The architecture was awesome, and just about the only thing that made my year there tolerable.

The problem with Czech females is, they are very close to the West, and get to see prosperity and freedom, and most dreadful of all...feminism. But to the average Czech female, Austrian or German females seem to extract whatever they want from men with hardly any effort. Thus, Czech females basically walk up to you with not a trace of charm, wit, or emotion, and thrust their hand out and make demands.

Hardly a recipe for success, as the plummeting birth rates in the Czech Republic can attest. I would avoid any man against spending a dime in the Czech Republic. Ive seen research on travel statistics that shows that people do indeed visit the Czech Republic, but they never return for a second visit. This is specifically related to the repugnant nature of the Czech culture and Czechs in general.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Whoa, Brno sounds bad. It sounds like Plzen. I don't think the Czech people in Prague were repulsive; they are just hard for outsiders to meet.

I had a Czech teacher from Olomouc who was as sweet as sunshine but of course she was older than me and already married. Have you ever been to Olomouc, Grunt? (It's near Brno.)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Grunt wrote:Thanks for the greets, Jackal!

Winston, yeah Im the military guy that went to Ukraine. Met and married a Ukrainian girl back in 2004. I got banned from americanwomensuck a LONG time ago, and was recently banned by the homosexual-infested the-niceguy forums. I know jtest from the niceguy site, but I was banned just as he was posting his after action report on his trip to Ukraine. From what I saw, the queers that run the niceguy forum marginalized jtests attempts to educate the straight members as to where to go to actually SOLVE problems...not just sit around and whine about it or worse, turn into a fag.

I had no idea you had a forum, Winston. I have to say that looking back at it all (since Ive been watching your progress since 2001 on the russia.com personals section) you basically have a very sound perspective on the whole issue. All things considered, the cult of feminism is the root problem. Secondary to the main problem, are America females themselves. Thus, the most effective way to overcome the problem in its entirety is to seek a wife, or girlfriend, overseas.

The problem with americanwomensuck is the utterly tyrannical administration and quirky political angle (the whole anti-Alex Jones issue from way back) that is strictly enforced. Conversely, the problem with the-niceguy forum is any guy that dares to advocate taking a trip overseas is immediately called a "sell out" and if he continues, the homosexuals break out feminist style tactics of shaming, browbeating, and in the internet realm, "counter-bumping". This is waiting for the heterosexual guy to make a meaningful post, then flood in and bury said post in a mountain of useless drivel until the useful information is pushed under.

I dont see any of that going on here, so I will be stopping by more often. I have been saying for a long time that the reason most guys drop out of the "mens rights" community after they marry is that the community is largely dominated by complete jackasses.

Winston talks the talk, and he walks the walk. Thats more then can be said for most. Kudos Winston.
W: Hi Grunt, yeah I remember you fully now. What happened to your email? Did it change? You were on my list for a while back in 2003 or 2004. Do you want to rejoin my list?

So you succeeded in marrying someone in Ukraine. Congrats. How did you meet her?

I don't know why we got banned from the AWS forum, since we share its beliefs and values. Sometimes we get banned from forums for purely subjective or opinionated reasons without ever doing anything wrong or violating any TOS.

And ironically, the people on the forums who are verbally abusive, bully others, lie and spew garbage don't get banned, but if you are truthful, honest and serious, but step on others toes, then you get banned. Go figure.

But I do miss the quality posts on AWS though. There were many guys there that wrote quality posts with good content and insight. I wish I could bring some of those guys here, but I have no way to reach them, and the AWS forum now charges $50 to be a member!

Ladislav, if you're reading this, are you still part of AWS forum? If so, can you announce this forum there?

Yeah my forum truly represents free speech. I am all about the truth, even if offends others. And I am mentally stable too, unlike some.

Thanks for the nice quote at the end about me walking the talk. Mind if I add it to my quotes page?

Regards,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Jackal, I was told by some locals that Brno is headquarters for the regional military command, and that a good amount of pedophiles and other sexual deviants tend to filter into southern Czehia where money tends to talk louder then all other factors. Thus, a vehement hatred for all outsiders. Plus, as my wife says, "they are not being rude to you specifically, they are rude to everyone!". I never really went anywhere else but some border towns near Slovakia. Oddly enough, Slovaks seem more down to earth and simple. They also don't care for Czechs that much.

Winston, I dont really like email lists. You may have had me at the gellmcbride@hotmail address, but I rarely use that one anymore. Anyhow, I was THE first person to register on the AWS forum and donate via PayPal. The admin eventually became a petty tyrant allowing absolutely no room for dissent. At the time I had just been introduced to the Alex Jones radio show, so I had mentioned something about it. AWS then spiraled off into an anti Alex Jones tirade and that he had lived in Austin, Texas and knew Alex etc etc. I was banned shortly after, and dont really miss the site, but as you said, I miss some of the good posters. All of whom are long gone.

To me, the "mens rights" movement, for lack of a better word, has stagnated due to its failure to properly address not just the disease (feminism) and its attendant symptoms (the misery feminists bring as they rip our society apart) but to focus on solving the problem (objective comparisons of overseas locations and women). Most sites focus entirely on how much American females, and apparently all females, suck. Its all good and well to vent, its therapeutic, but lets not make a career of it.

I like Winston's style because he lets it all hang out and that allows others to make objective observations. Winston blitzes into the unknown with his hair on fire and, for better or worse, allows others to live vicariously though his exploits. Some may not agree with Winston's modus, among other things, but nobody can deny Winston is a trailblazer.

Feel free to add all the quotes you want, dude! I'd be honored.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Grunt,
Thanks for those spot on quotes. You really appreciate what I am and that happens rare in life.

So you paid $50 to join the AWS forum? How did the owner, Chris, manage to get people to do that? Forums are supposed to be free and I doubt that people would be willing to pay that much for them. If I tried charging $50 for membership here, I don't think anyone would pay.

So you have no way of reaching the former AWS members who were good posters?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

No, AWS was following me when I was on the russia.com forums, then he split off to create the AWS webpage after I got banned from the russia.com forums. He put a donate via PayPal link on the original page, (but this was back in 2001) and I tossed 5 bucks in the hat. I think the 50 bucks per year stuff started within the last few years.

After all the bans, I have come to a conclusion about the self-elected "leaders" in the men's rights community. There are those that talk the talk, and those that walk the walk. Winston walks the walk. Hes been there, done that. Guys (term used loosely?) like AWS talk a good game, but how on earth could someone sit on a forum for LITERALLY 7 years and NEVER GO OVERSEAS?!

Its simply not possible...unless of course you factor in that said persons do not WANT to go overseas. Maybe they are gay, maybe they hate all women, who know and who cares. Anyone thats serious about stopping the spread of communism (feminism, same thing) and being a true leader will go abroad, find a wife, or at the VERY least find a girlfriend or two or three.

Anyone that stays within the community without doing so most likely has other motives and should be taken with a grain of salt.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You mean Chris, the owner of AWS, never went overseas all this time? He said back in 2003 or something that he was working and saving up money. I think he said he was a pizza delivery driver, but not sure. So what was his excuse?

Maybe he was a coward.

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Effectively, it hardly matters. What does matter is how does someone not go overseas at least once in 7 years?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So Grunt, are you still in the Ukraine or did you return to the US? I think when we talked years ago, you said you were planning to move and retire in the Ukraine?

Did you get the ideal girl that you wanted?

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Winston, we have been back in America since 2005. Ive decided to have my wife go for naturalization, then we will leave America for good. Reason being, the rapid fall of the American dollar. My Veterans pension is barely enough to keep a roof over our heads, and the American economy is utterly destroyed. Since we have been married, the greenback has lost about 40% of its value. At this rate, my monthly pension will buy me a cheeseburger and a coke. We have our eyes set on Canada, but Ill be damned if Canada isn't doing all they can to keep American out. The economy in Alberta is screaming along and in B.C. its almost as good.

Hey, gordan, dont worry about being banned from the AWS forum. The admin there has killed his own site. It used to be a pretty fun place to exchange ideas and opinions, but now its a small handful of AWS clones parroting each other.