Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101, Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members screened.

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Women far less conscious than men

Discuss deep philosophical issues and questions.

Moderators: zboy1, fschmidt, jamesbond

Women far less conscious than men

Postby lavezzi » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:30 am

Here's an interesting video I found of an interview with an Australian woman who talks about how women don't have anywhere near the same potential for consciousness as men:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir44RAJ7zfI&list=LLX4OuVWDRcDf7ewVchhR6eg&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

Thoughts?
lavezzi

Special Offer for HA Members! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Our Other Forums: Ladies Forum , Paranormal Forum

Follow Us

Re: Women far less conscious than men

Postby OutWest » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:27 am

"They have that potential to be more than just themselves." She captures it perfectly....(about men)

Outwest

lavezzi wrote:Here's an interesting video I found of an interview with an Australian woman who talks about how women don't have anywhere near the same potential for consciousness as men:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir44RAJ7zfI&list=LLX4OuVWDRcDf7ewVchhR6eg&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

Thoughts?
OutWest
Frequent Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:52 pm

That is powerful stuff, and something I have come to believe on my own as well. Women just dont have consciousness on the level of the average man out there. Yet they are to be considered our equals. Men just over 100 years ago knew this, without technology, but the feminist movements have erased this possibility from our minds and made us believe that women are the same as men, only with different plumbing.
"One of the fundamental problems with modern society is women in positions of authority. This includes female teachers, lawyers, police officers, politicians, judges, and basically any female in a government position."-Clowny
"Misanthropy is a natural state of blessed humans."-C.J
"The lowest level of society wants to bring everyone down to their level."-Tsar
Adama
Frequent Poster

Postby Twobrains » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:52 pm

I'm reading this guy's book at the moment: What Men Know That Women Don't by Rich Zubaty. Highly recommended. I have a pdf copy ....
Twobrains

Postby jamesbond » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Adama wrote:That is powerful stuff, and something I have come to believe on my own as well. Women just dont have consciousness on the level of the average man out there. Yet they are to be considered our equals. Men just over 100 years ago knew this, without technology, but the feminist movements have erased this possibility from our minds and made us believe that women are the same as men, only with different plumbing.

Feminists love to tell us that "men and women are the same" NO, we are NOT the same! The bullshit that feminists tells people is ridiculous.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Veteran Happier Abroader

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:32 am

Aristotle said women (intellectually speaking) are the halfway point between a man and a child.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Happier Abroader

Postby lookin4happiness » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:14 pm

wow that is pretty amazing stuff. A woman being grateful? That is an interesting thought.. Most women are ingrateful to the maxx. I have seen this in so many women.. IT's kind of interesting that this women thinks all this stuff about women. The base mentalities and actions of women in this society continually makes me sick. They all go after the same image of a "man" that they mistakenly desire who will treat them like shit and just use them for p***y. They love that.. like a moth which is drawn to a flame which will only kill him so too do women go after men that will burn them with a passion. Look forget about the fact that women didn't make most of the shit in the world.. just look at your life and realize that there are very few women who are even remotely capable of having an intellectual conversation, of saying something interesting, of being into interesting things, of questioning the patterns of society or nature as a whole. There are a few special type of women out there but the majority of them are completely bound in the basic biological mold that has been given to them by nature.
lookin4happiness

Postby DaRick » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:33 pm

I've found that women generally lack a typical man's introspection, regardless of race or nationality (i.e - they tend not to reflect on and therefore learn from past mistakes to the same extent).

However, I also believe that Anglosphere laws have enabled Anglo women to take this trait to the max - why should they worry about their actions when they can literally get away with murder?

Women may not be men, but likening them to children (as some tend to) is inappropriate because it lets them off the hook for bad behaviour - come to think of it, that's what's happening right now. Women are easier to influence than men, but by not as much as is commonly suggested (many men are easy to influence also) and not nearly as much so as children are. Children's behaviour can also be guided to enable them to function as good, honourable adults. You cannot guide your typical Anglo girl's behaviour - not only will they resist but legal restrictions make this an incredibly dangerous task, anyway.
DaRick

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:35 pm

lavezzi wrote:Here's an interesting video I found of an interview with an Australian woman who talks about how women don't have anywhere near the same potential for consciousness as men:

Thoughts?

Good clip!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Happier Abroader

Postby sushiman » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:54 pm

lavezzi wrote:Thoughts?

Too funny, the section in the middle of the video had me cracking up, all too true. Ive worked with women in the US just like that; no understanding of where anything comes from, no purpose for their existance, no clue how they ended up in the job they hold, and yet put in control of things. Leeches. Just listen to the video, can't be said any better than that.
sushiman

Return to Deep Philosophical Discussions