True Story

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

True Story

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I was at the supermarket checkout line a few days ago and I had one item to buy.

As I was waiting in line the woman ahead of me allowed me to go ahead of her because she had a cart full of stuff and was courteous enough to let me go ahead of her.

Well, as we both were still waiting in line (the line was long) this 50ish old lady starts asking me if I was married or had kids just for small talk which did not bother me as I was dressed up and smelling good and so forth.

The conversation then changed and she started talking about her 30ish year old son.

Turns out her sons life is in a mess all due to a WOMAN.

As the story goes she told me her son got married and had 2 kids with this woman. She then said things went to hell when her daughter in-law out of the blue left her son for a 50 year old psychologist and moved in with him.

The daughter in law then went on to file for divorce and accuse her son sexual assault against his own girls. She said her son now lost his house and now had to move back in with her.

She also said because of all the legal situations going on he is unable to find employment even with his masters degree because a background check uncovers all the pending legal situations going on.

And to add insult to injury, she said she had to use 30k of her own money to help hire lawyers to fight all this.

What hit it home for me was how she said her son sits at home sometimes and cries because all he wants is to have his family back together again.

Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on December 12th, 2011, 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Crazy stuff... protect your sperm brothers
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: True Story

Post by OutWest »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:I was at the supermarket checkout line a few days ago and I had one item to buy.

As I was waiting in line the woman ahead of me allowed me to go ahead of her because she had a cart full of stuff and was courteous enough to let me go ahead of her.

Well, as we both were still waiting in line (the line was long) this 50ish old lady starts asking me if I was married or had kids just for small talk which did not bother me as I was dressed up and smelling good and so forth.

The conversation then changed and she started talking about her 30ish year old son.

Turns out her sons life is in a mess all due to a WOMAN.

As the story goes she told me her son got married and had 2 kids with this woman. She then said things went to hell when her daughter in-law out of the blue left her son for a 50 year old psychologist and moved in with him.

The daughter in law then went on to file for divorce and accuse her son sexual assault against his own girls. She said her son now lost his house and now had to move back in with her.

She also said because of all the legal situations going on he is unable to find employment even with his masters degree because a background check uncovers all the pending legal situations going on.

And to add insult to injury, she said she had to use 30k of her own money to help hire lawyers to fight all this.

What hit it home for me was how she said her son sits at home sometimes and cries because all he wants is to have his family back together again.

These stories are legion. Most American men cannot imagine an alternative. Marriage with an American woman or even bringing back
an a foreign bride to live in the USA (Yes, soak that foreign bride in the toxic soup of US culture and see how THAT turns out...)
is problematic.

Change your life, change the whole model, change your address to another one and if you are diligent you will find it easier to
have a marriage and usually will find that the law is not designed to hammer the man every time. THAT alone is a huge difference
in the atmosphere for marriage.

I have no intention of ever coming back to the USA with my wife for any more than a visit.

Outwest
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

f***ing manginas.. I swear. How many times do these losers have to hear the same thing happen to other men before they get it?? They are delusional about their closet-whore wives, and about their homeland.

People don't know how to fight for what's important in this country. I mean you have a masters degree and you're going to let a skank ruin you financially!? Even if I had a dead end job, I wouldn't let any two-faced liar accuse me of sexual assault and then use it to run off with my kids.

Any real man would take his kids and move to another country, leaving the skank lonely and stranded. Especially with a masters degree, he'd find a job like it was nothing. Ya a few countries like England might deport you back, but that's besides the point, there are plenty of places with good work, good women, and FREEDOM.

These are GROWN MEN who are afraid of living abroad. Are you kidding me??

A father is much more important than a mother. I've seen many products of single-dad's and they are more or less fine. Sometimes their girlfriends are "mother figures" like Hillary with BIll Clinton. But I've seen products of single-mom's and they are all f***ed up. Boys become delinquents or homosexuals without a dad, and girls become whores and future strippers. In some ways having a single dad is better for a girl, because in the modern American family environment the mom is the boss and the daughter is heavily spoiled by the dad, leaving her an entitled bitch for the rest of her life.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

"A father is much more important than a mother. I've seen many products of single-dad's and they are more or less fine. Sometimes their girlfriends are "mother figures" like Hillary with BIll Clinton. But I've seen products of single-mom's and they are all f***ed up. Boys become delinquents or homosexuals without a dad, and girls become whores and future strippers. In some ways having a single dad is better for a girl, because in the modern American family environment the mom is the boss and the daughter is heavily spoiled by the dad, leaving her an entitled bitch for the rest of her life.
"

Very very few American have this figured out...and it is CORE to having a clue about marriage and children.
Mothers have children...children have FATHERS....

Outwest
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I hear the same kind of stories everywhere from men in this country. In fact, I hear it so much I swore to myself I would never get married to an American women as long as I lived!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

zboy1 wrote:I hear the same kind of stories everywhere from men in this country. In fact, I hear it so much I swore to myself I would never get married to an American women as long as I lived!
72% of all divorces in America are initiatied by women. You should really think twice before marrying an American woman, think about the consequences of a divorce, child support payments and alimony, etc.

American women have that '"far away look" the further away they are .................... the better they look! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@NA Guy,

Yo, dude. You need to tell him to get a passport and get his kids passports so he can bounce. If he cannot bounce with the kiddies, then he should bounce making sure he can stay in touch with them via email so that he can build rapport on an ongoing continual basis until he becomes a citizen in the new country alas importing his kids minus the mas-puta scallie wagg broad.

He needs to man up and get that passport A-f***ing-SAP before they opt him out of getting one!!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

E_Irizarry wrote:@NA Guy,

Yo, dude. You need to tell him to get a passport and get his kids passports so he can bounce. If he cannot bounce with the kiddies, then he should bounce making sure he can stay in touch with them via email so that he can build rapport on an ongoing continual basis until he becomes a citizen in the new country alas importing his kids minus the mas-puta scallie wagg broad.

He needs to man up and get that passport A-f***ing-SAP before they opt him out of getting one!!!
I wish I could help him but I don't even know the guy or where I could contact him. This was a pure random occurrence at a supermarket where his mother decided to share her story with me.

I did give a hit to her that what she is going through is very common and that she could find more info about it online.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Well, this sad case is one more example of why Anglo women are the most contemptible on this planet.

I hope this (probably) talented guy goes OK (though I'm pessimistic).
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

jamesbond wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I hear the same kind of stories everywhere from men in this country. In fact, I hear it so much I swore to myself I would never get married to an American women as long as I lived!
72% of all divorces in America are initiatied by women. You should really think twice before marrying an American woman, think about the consequences of a divorce, child support payments and alimony, etc.

American women have that '"far away look" the further away they are .................... the better they look! :lol:
JB, Is this an accurate statistic. Where does it come from?
Thanks
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

he should just get the hell out of the usa he may have to sacrifice being with his kids but he could start over again a lot better in another country.he is just going to have to leave the kids.(i know easyer said than done)
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
BigDug
Freshman Poster

Post by BigDug »

Wow. He may not have committed sexual assault, but she's pushing him towards committing murder.