Why don't black Americans go to Africa to find a woman?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

PassportRenewed wrote: We must come from different worlds than I guess, because in my world, the place where you can go online for instance to dating sites and most all the women there that are white and even hispanic and asian won't list a black man as what they're looking for.
Your resource for your opinion is online dating profiles? You have got to be kidding me. I thought I was clear when I said AMERICAN WOMEN prefer white men; but so what? That is a given so your online dating survey proves nothing. I already know this and I don't pay American women a scintilla of attention. However, the vast majority of Eastern European women do not have the racial hang-ups and baggage that American women have.
Eastern Europeans are NOTHING like "white" Americans, especially the women. That is the point you are missing.
PassportRenewed wrote: A friend of mine daughter just got married to a black man, she is half white and half Mexican, and both sides the family hate her decision, she is the only one happy with her decision....

Another words, I hate to tell you this, but people are still very prejudiced out there, Mexicans don't like Blacks and neither do Whites.
You are talking again about AMERICANS. That fully makes sense. Again, Europeans in my experience do not have the baggage that Americans have. Do I need to repeat it a third time?
PassportRenewed wrote: But I got to admit, I do find it funny, I can just picture white guys in East Europe coming up to a black guy and asking them how they are so successful with girls there, ROTFLOL.
Overseas there are Peace Corps workers, NGO workers, tourists, contractors, etc, most of whom are white men. When they get shot down in a club and see me at a table with one or more local girls, they invariably come up and ask what is my "trick," or if I'm paying them, or if they like black d..k, or some other petty excuse as to why I meet with success over there. They are not at all seeking my advice, they are looking for an out for their egos.

You see, white American men are conditioned to think that they are innately more appealing to women than black men. The social structure of the US makes them believe that. But take them out of the USA and they MUST have an out for their ego such as "these women like black d..k huh, or how much to you have to pay them, or some other magic excuse.

Your disbelief alone proves my point, and you're just the type of guy who would go to Slovenia and lament that "these black guys must be pro athletes or something because the local women like them so much." Not at all. The local women take to me and other professional black men more than the American white men over there. That is my experience and just leave it at that.

I completely understand your disbelief, because you are viewing the matter from the cultural lens of an American. The world does not think like Americans do when it comes to love and relationships with black men. Step outside of the box, travel more extensively, and you might see for yourself one day.

Like I said before, you can have American women and Latin women I don't even deal with them. Eastern European women take to me as much as I take to them and my search is over.

Have fun with your online dating.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

PassportRenewed wrote: Because us white guys like myself are a threat to their plans, because we have the intellect to know what's going on.
But judging from your photo, you are not even what I would consider white. You have the bone structure, and the facial features of a person who is perhaps mostly white, but there is something else going on in there.

That being the case, why are you behaving as if you are quintessentially white when you are not? You seem to have constructed a fantasy world for yourself and proceed with the myth that you are what I would consider white.

Hillbilly, inbred, mixed with other blood, etc does not mean "white" to me. You are close to it but no cigar with that face.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

PassportRenewed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
PassportRenewed wrote: Because us white guys like myself are a threat to their plans, because we have the intellect to know what's going on.
But judging from your photo, you are not even what I would consider white. You have the bone structure, and the facial features of a person who is perhaps mostly white, but there is something else going on in there.

That being the case, why are you behaving as if you are quintessentially white when you are not? You seem to have constructed a fantasy world for yourself and proceed with the myth that you are what I would consider white.

Hillbilly, inbred, mixed with other blood, etc does not mean "white" to me. You are close to it but no cigar with that face.

Well at least now people can see the fantasy world you live within, my face is the epitome of a white person, I'm Irish and German, Germany is the center of Europe, the center of white people, and Irish are also the epitome of white people, as our most all countries of Europe....

So as everyone can see now, you live in your own little world.....

And your insinuation that I have inbred blood only goes to show who and what you are, a punk, it is you who has the blood of a killers and murders as world statistics show and prove, while my blood makes the best cars and has the best engineering and the best economy in the world.....
Have you been screened for fetal alcohol syndrome? There is something about the fold in the eyelids and the closely spaced eyes, and the top of the mouth that is consistent with that disorder. Did your mother imbibe while she was pregnant with you? What was extent of your cognitive difficulties as a child?

Seriously, if you insist that you are 100% white, then you may want to get that checked out.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

PassportRenewed wrote: This same thing is happening in South Africa, a war is brewing, between the blacks and the whites, and the whites are prepared for an all out war, heavily armed....

No, you live in a fantasy world that they have created for you, and the whites are sitting and pretending like everything is ok, but who do you think bought all those guns when Obama was elected? The Asians?

Think again pal, you are being setup and don't even realize it. But hey, you can fight and die all you want to, I'm outta here, off to another county thank you very much, I'll have to sit this one out on world history and just watch from afar....
Illiterate hillbillies trying to sound informed and tough are pathetic. So about your little "plan," I say bring it. You might be quite surprised at the response. :lol:

Mr. PassportRenewed has been hereby DECONSTRUCTED. Mission accomplished.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

PassportRenewed wrote: Deconstructed? Do you know what talking with you is like? It's like talking to a mental retard, you cannot begin to imagine how I look at you, your level and depth of stupidity is so far off the charts it's not calculable in anyway. This is why they promote you mental retards, because you are the scum of the earth, who I could easily knock every one of your punk teeth straight down your punk throat faster than your little pea brain is capable of comprehending.

It's mind boggling what scum you people are, no wonder you make up 90% of the prisons, and the crime, and the murders, and the rapes, and the bastard children born into the world, you must be really proud of yourself and your race, the murdering race of planet earth, making up 93% of ALL MURDERS in the USA.....

And you scum have the nerve to even speak to me the way you do, trust me pal, in person I would knock every one of your teeth straight down your throat, with the intellect and knowledge of exactly how to do it with scientific precision and practice, with which you don't have the brainpower to understand.

You people are such scum, as the whites say in South Africa, you are like animals, the scum of the earth, and you are the same way here....

Now go eat at your Mcdonalds and go drink a coke and listen to your idiotic music and live in your fantasy world where you're the superhero in East Europe and the skank whores at the clubs want to try out a black guy.

Where on earth do you people come from?

Oh yeah, I forgot, Africa, I guess the Jews were right in the Bible weren't they? Oh well....
Image[/img]
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Mr. PassportRenewed has been hereby DECONSTRUCTED. Mission accomplished.
You two sure showed eachother who's boss.

Your insult fails on every level. If he was inbred then he'd be 100% white. If he were mixed, then he wouldn't be inbred. Second of all why are you using inbreeding as a insult. Oh because you're trying to assert your inter-racial fornication. Or maybe you are an unwitting victim of linguistic programming and pseudo-scientific liberal-agenda arguments and that has affected your judgements on this matter.

Lastly, hillbillies aren't stupid! Southerners in general are the smartest people in the USA. They don't fall for communist propaganda hook line and sinker like you and your urbanized "sisters" have. Also if I remember correctly hillbillies were mostly Nordic or German immigrants. About as white as you can get.
odbo
Veteran Poster

censorship

Post by odbo »

I'm about done with this forum. PassportRenewed started one of the most thought provoking discussions I have seen on this. Not the canned debate shit I'm used to seeing. Then someone (Repatriate I'm guessing) came and just banned him. That wouldn't be so bad but he deleted all his posts without a trace. Now I can't even tell what was said towards the end, just when it was getting interesting. Great.. you just took a big fat dump on what this board is supposed to stand for.

Contrarian Expatriate if you're the one who complained about him because he disagreed with you, then you're one sorry ass man. But not as sorry as the one who deleted all his posts with no explanation.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

PassportRenewed wrote: We must come from different worlds than I guess, because in my world, the place where you can go online for instance to dating sites and most all the women there that are white and even hispanic and asian won't list a black man as what they're looking for.
Your resource for your opinion is online dating profiles? You have got to be kidding me. I thought I was clear when I said AMERICAN WOMEN prefer white men; but so what? That is a given so your online dating survey proves nothing. I already know this and I don't pay American women a scintilla of attention. However, the vast majority of Eastern European women do not have the racial hang-ups and baggage that American women have.
Eastern Europeans are NOTHING like "white" Americans, especially the women. That is the point you are missing.
PassportRenewed wrote: A friend of mine daughter just got married to a black man, she is half white and half Mexican, and both sides the family hate her decision, she is the only one happy with her decision....

Another words, I hate to tell you this, but people are still very prejudiced out there, Mexicans don't like Blacks and neither do Whites.
You are talking again about AMERICANS. That fully makes sense. Again, Europeans in my experience do not have the baggage that Americans have. Do I need to repeat it a third time?
PassportRenewed wrote: But I got to admit, I do find it funny, I can just picture white guys in East Europe coming up to a black guy and asking them how they are so successful with girls there, ROTFLOL.
Overseas there are Peace Corps workers, NGO workers, tourists, contractors, etc, most of whom are white men. When they get shot down in a club and see me at a table with one or more local girls, they invariably come up and ask what is my "trick," or if I'm paying them, or if they like black d..k, or some other petty excuse as to why I meet with success over there. They are not at all seeking my advice, they are looking for an out for their egos.

You see, white American men are conditioned to think that they are innately more appealing to women than black men. The social structure of the US makes them believe that. But take them out of the USA and they MUST have an out for their ego such as "these women like black d..k huh, or how much to you have to pay them, or some other magic excuse.

Your disbelief alone proves my point, and you're just the type of guy who would go to Slovenia and lament that "these black guys must be pro athletes or something because the local women like them so much." Not at all. The local women take to me and other professional black men more than the American white men over there. That is my experience and just leave it at that.

I completely understand your disbelief, because you are viewing the matter from the cultural lens of an American. The world does not think like Americans do when it comes to love and relationships with black men. Step outside of the box, travel more extensively, and you might see for yourself one day.

Like I said before, you can have American women and Latin women I don't even deal with them. Eastern European women take to me as much as I take to them and my search is over.

Have fun with your online dating.
I have to agree with Contrarian about the whole white male superiority thing--I've seen it happens way too many time...I also agree that SOME foreign white women seem to be more accepting of minorities than American white women. Some American white women can be racist as hell towards non-whites. I also agree that there is definitely a stigma against Black men in the world. I don't think Blacks realize there is a stigma against Asian men as well, but we're the quiet ones so we don't gain the attention or sympathy from people that Blacks get from those fighting against racism and discrimination.
Last edited by zboy1 on December 15th, 2011, 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

And there's nothing wrong with liking white or asian women IN ADDITION to your own race. There is something very wrong with having a fetish. I know for a fact a lot of minorities out there think as soon as they manage to "marry" into white p***y land, the world will become a fairy tale where no problems exist and everyone is polite and wealthy and Gerber babies float around playing harps. BTW this is sort of how white men with an asian fetish also think except replace it with a bunch of Chinese stereotypes.
Odbo is 100% right here! There's nothing wrong with interracial relationships or marriages. I also don't think there's anything wrong with not liking someone of your own race. People of all ethnicities bash their own race all the time! But I do have a problem with weird or creepy ethnic fetishes that seem to be the basis of some of these interracial relationships. And when you add in hating your own race--and by hating, I mean actually being ashamed of your own race--that isn't normal.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Repatriate, I see that you often delete posts from white males that post their views on race that you and others here may find offensive. My suggestion to you is to move these posts to the Race and ethnicity section--that way, new members can avoid these posts or engage in them if they wish. That way, you are not engaging in censorship and political correctness, which is something HA stands against. For the most part, I think you are doing a really good job, but keep that in mind.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

zboy1 wrote:Repatriate, I see that you often delete posts from white males that post their views on race that you and others here may find offensive. My suggestion to you is to move these posts to the Race and ethnicity section--that way, new members can avoid these posts or engage in them if they wish. That way, you are not engaging in censorship and political correctness, which is something HA stands against. For the most part, I think you are doing a really good job, but keep that in mind.
Zboy, I didn't delete it for PC reasons. There are quite a few racist posts on this forum that I personally disagree with but I leave it up as long as it's well reasoned and debated in good faith. The person you're referring to was one of oiltradingacademy's aliases he was using to troll with which another poster pointed out to me. Not to mention most of oiltradeingacademy's posts were just insults and other shit flinging.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Gentlemen please be civil. It is saddening for me to see that here we are a small group trying to help each other and instead so much hatred is oozing out. We don't have to like each other here, but we are all uniting by one common cause and it is for many finding an America ( or building it) outside of the US which is no longer America.

And this forum is not the place for practicing the centuries-old race ( read American tribal) rivalries. Your exchange is strangely reminiscent of how on African tribe addresses a rival tribe calling them apes and throwing expletives of all kinds.

All Americans are supposed to be of just one nationality, and specifically here where we are in desperate need of some kind of unity because who else is there to help us?

Also, being in the Philippines and even Thailand has taught me to be humble and not to brag unless this bragging serves to uplift others. Please think about it.

And one more thing- I do not think it is a good idea to go abroad and capitalize on one's race to get the ladies. If one is liked only because one is white or black or whatever, then it is not a good foundation for a relationship unless one wants just a roll in the hay.

Also, in many places where we are going, they think of us as just Americans and it should stay that way at least there. It has not happened in the US, so at least there is some American nation among expats thanks to the more intelligent hosts who think that "American" is a nationality and who do not determine a person's identity based on where his great grand + parents came from. So, sowing divisions between whites and blacks HERE of all places, is counterproductive. Plus we are wasting the energy that can be used to help others here to relocate.

Please show some restraint gentlemen and do not get involved in this juvenile nonsense. Remember that that is what we are all trying to get away from.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

If a black american goes to Africa, learns the language and assimilates, would anyone really know he was a foreigner to begin with?

When I was preparing to leave America, Ghana and Kenya were on my short list. Granted, I was not leaving to find love, a wife or get into relationships. I was leaving because I wanted out of the workaholic rat race, western lifestyle. I knew I could make enough online to live in cheaper countries whereas I couldn't survive on that income in California.

What it came down to for me was infrastructure, internet connectivity and visa laws. I read too many stories on the unreliability of internet connections, necessary for my business, in Africa. Also visa issues were not so easy. In the end, the Philippines won.

I'm attracted to just about all women. Beauty is beauty and exists in all races. Have I dated more Asian women than anything else? Sure, but then I live in Asia. I draw Asian style cartoons and I sold more DVDs in 2 days in Japan than in 2 months anywhere else. I went east for these reasons. When I was in the Philippines, easily the place with the most variety of women in Asia, I dated women as dark as I am and also those who looked very Chinese with very white skin. It's about the person, not the race. I have never had a thing for white women, but I have occasionally seen some beauties among them too. Beauty is everywhere.

Still, I would rather be free to choose my own work, even in a country considered a shithole, and even with NO girl, than be a slave to someone else in their city of tall buildings and shallow club girls.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

ladislav wrote:Gentlemen please be civil. It is saddening for me to see that here we are a small group trying to help each other and instead so much hatred is oozing out. We don't have to like each other here, but we are all uniting by one common cause and it is for many finding an America ( or building it) outside of the US which is no longer America.

And this forum is not the place for practicing the centuries-old race ( read American tribal) rivalries. Your exchange is strangely reminiscent of how on African tribe addresses a rival tribe calling them apes and throwing expletives of all kinds.

All Americans are supposed to be of just one nationality, and specifically here where we are in desperate need of some kind of unity because who else is there to help us?

Also, being in the Philippines and even Thailand has taught me to be humble and not to brag unless this bragging serves to uplift others. Please think about it.

And one more thing- I do not think it is a good idea to go abroad and capitalize on one's race to get the ladies. If one is liked only because one is white or black or whatever, then it is not a good foundation for a relationship unless one wants just a roll in the hay.

Also, in many places where we are going, they think of us as just Americans and it should stay that way at least there. It has not happened in the US, so at least there is some American nation among expats thanks to the more intelligent hosts who think that "American" is a nationality and who do not determine a person's identity based on where his great grand + parents came from. So, sowing divisions between whites and blacks HERE of all places, is counterproductive. Plus we are wasting the energy that can be used to help others here to relocate.

Please show some restraint gentlemen and do not get involved in this juvenile nonsense. Remember that that is what we are all trying to get away from.
One of the reasons this forum even exists is because the damage white supremacy has done to the American society. I, for one, am here because I reject American orthodoxy with all its false assumptions.

When there is a poster here who seeks to perpetuate the racial and ethnic myths, they need to be challenged. Sometimes it is civil, sometimes it is not.

Everyone here knows that life abroad involves cultural complexities and nuances that are different from US culture. If one cannot bear to know that life abroad is better for ethnic minorities because it shatters your worldview, then too bad.

Each of us has advantages or disadvantages in various countries because of our ethnic backgrounds. It is a fact of life. Simply pointing that out is not bragging so much as it is informing others what is out there at their disposal.

And be sure, it is not only white collectivists that I am speaking of; this American sickness has infected many people of color as well (ie. Odbo).

Collectivists come in all colors and they should be challenged. That PassportRenewed ran off with his feeling hurt and ego bruised was more a function of the weakness of his positions that I served to expose.

Like-minded men of all stripes are my contemporaries, but polemic idiots (even black ones like Odbo) will not be permitted to poison the hopes of men who seek better than what America could ever offer. Ours is a tough world, and sometimes toughness must be employed to confront the enemies of happiness abroad.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

odbo, I am not going to repeat myself again on this topic. A little history lesson. I was around nothing but black people the first 10 years of my life. I had interactions with no whites at all. The first girl I really liked was a mixed girl named Kristy Reeves in 1st grade. The other girls I liked? 3rd grade was a white girl named Megan. 4th grade was a girl named Kelly Moore. My first "girlfriend" was a white girl in 4th grade named Jill. I am not trying to be hip. I am not trying to be "too cool for school." I do not find black women attractive. Never have and never will. There's no social conditioning going on. I do not understand why this is always a problem when it involves black people.

I never hear the same backlash with other races. Why blacks? How come I can't like other races of women? Why is it so bad that I don't find black women attractive? Obviously, there are exceptions like Meagan Good or Gabrielle Union, but that is rare for me. There's no brainwashing going on. I was around nothing but blacks the first 10 years of my life, man. I still ended up liking other women of other races. A lot of whites and Asians on this forum seem to nitpick black men and what we like. I don't know why any of you would care. I don't care who you guys date. Now, this idiot PassportRenewed exposed himself as a hypocrite. He said blacks are deluded and he says a lot of racist stuff, but he goes and says the only women that get him are from the Philippines?

You don't get on him for being a hypocrite. I am tired of this debate about black men and what we can't like. White men can date Asian women and no one says shit. Asian men can date white women, but no one says shit. Black men like white women? We get threads like this. I never saw a thread on here titled, "White men, why not go back to Europe for women?" or "Latino members, why not go to Latin America?" Why is this? Are you afraid of competition or what? Black men do not travel that much, so we are not a threat.

Lots of white men on here say they hate white women, but that's fine. You don't question them. When I say I don't like black women (I never said hate), everyone has a fit. Get it through your head...Nothing is going to make me attracted to black women. Nothing at all. Physically: they do nothing for me. Personality: ugly traits. Black women have nothing I want. I don't want to keep wasting keystrokes on this subject because it is tiring. My dick gets hard when I see all other ethnicities except black women. Why is that? BECAUSE I DO NOT FIND THEM ATTRACTIVE.

I do not find black women attractive just like I would not find a crocodile attractive. I am sick of this self-hate bullshit. I love myself. I love who I am. You or anyone else is not going to change what I am attracted to. You hear me? Why do you even care what I like? Why is it always white women and black men? If I liked Asian women more, would you wasted time writing your bullshit? I doubt it. White men don't want to see any black men with dating white women. I would understand if I was some thug or something, but I am not one. I am just a normal guy.

Please stop worrying about what I or other people like. You writing essays is not going to change my mind. I don't find black women attractive. End or story. Has nothing to do with television, nature or brainwashing.