Rock, do most women like casual sex?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:They could certainly get sex any time they wish, so I'm not really sure if they want casual sex since its so easy to get
It's not just that. Women are also not hardwired to "conquer" men or to seek sexual conquests. They don't see sex as a contest or scoreboard or game to reach the highest quantity, etc. So they have a very different mentality about it as well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

sushiman wrote:
green1976 wrote:I sincerely don't think that China is the place to be for casual sex with females.
They won't give sex like that so easily if there is not some type.
I don't know I was hitting 100% when I was there (70/30 first date/second) with no promise of any commitment. It was almost too easy and I couldn't keep up with the volume.
Are you saying that 100 percent of the Chinese women you met wanted to sleep with you? That is hard to buy. Not even Tom Cruise could boast something like that literally.

Chinese women do not usually sleep with you on the first date, even if they like you a lot. Yet you claim 70 percent did? No way. The odds against that are astronomical. Like I said, women are only easy in guy's tales. In reality is a different story, in my experience.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Not sure what I make of this Winston. But if you are good at spotting the Chinese women who like sex then it could be possible.

The divorced ladies Western men visit are usually gagging for it though!

If my "research" is anything to go by then Chinese women like sex a lot more than you might think. In fact many of them watch blue movies and they get all kinds of ideas from them.

A lot of Chinese women put "no casual sex" in their dating site profiles due to the number of sex tourists and wierdos on dating sites. Women fear sex tourists, even though the number of Western men travelling to China for that must be pretty low compared the numbers who go to Thailand. But wierdos who want free webcam shows are very numerous. In fact the DateInAsia women are so freaked out by the pervs that I couldn't convince them I was a genuine guy!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Women are easy if they like you, some of them play hard to get as they dont want you to think that they are 'easy'...but thats just a game.....some woman can be easy for me but when you try to get her she can pretend to be hard to get or imposible to get and thats where sluts get ego boost and she feels good abt herself coz she jsut rejected a guy and its enough for her to think shes not a slut..men get ego boost by scoring, women by not scoring/rejecting......she knows once she lets you taste her p***y her power goes out the window....if they only had normal brain they would be awsome n Id be married long time ago:)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao wrote:Not sure what I make of this Winston. But if you are good at spotting the Chinese women who like sex then it could be possible.

The divorced ladies Western men visit are usually gagging for it though!

If my "research" is anything to go by then Chinese women like sex a lot more than you might think. In fact many of them watch blue movies and they get all kinds of ideas from them.

A lot of Chinese women put "no casual sex" in their dating site profiles due to the number of sex tourists and wierdos on dating sites. Women fear sex tourists, even though the number of Western men travelling to China for that must be pretty low compared the numbers who go to Thailand. But wierdos who want free webcam shows are very numerous. In fact the DateInAsia women are so freaked out by the pervs that I couldn't convince them I was a genuine guy!
Anything is possible, but probable is another matter. What does a woman who likes sex look like?

Sure women like sex and get horny. So what? It doesn't mean they are easy or that they go out looking for it. Women are better at controlling their sexual urges than men are. They can withhold sex until they get into their next relationship, even if it takes a year.

But you're forgetting something. LOTS of guys, I'd say more than half of Western guys, brag about getting laid all the time, and most of the time it's not true or doesn't check out. That's something you forgot to take into account.

A recent example is Philosophical Filipino. See here:
viewtopic.php?t=11621

Also, having dated lots of Chinese women, you should know that they don't like to put out on the first or second date. You even said that dating them was hard work, remember? And that they were difficult. Did you forget that?

A 100 percent score rate with women is an extreme claim, even in the Philippines it would be. You forgot to take that into account.

You should know that Chinese women by nature are highly calculating and critical and nitpicky. They think about the long term and big picture when making decisions. They do not do things on whim without thinking it through first.

You gotta learn to take internet stories with a grain of salt. I told you, the stories that women are easy and all into casual sex come out of guy's mouths ONLY. They are words. Not necessarily reality.

Bottom line: I've not seen evidence in real life that the majority of women are easy or into casual sex.

Even if a woman does like casual sex a lot, she is usually still very picky about WHO she has it with, more picky than horny men are.

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

filipina
Freshman Poster

Post by filipina »

@Winston, I wonder what were your 2 pms, I can't seem to view the message. Anyway my reply below and expounded it a bit.
Last edited by filipina on January 21st, 2012, 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is what BellaRuth had to say about this subject:

BellaRuth:
"I would never have casual sex, so I suppose those women share my point of view and are more interested in serious relationships."

"Not true- different personalities. Lots of girls like casual sex, lots don't. Like men, some like long-term relationships, some just want a fumble. I'm one of the ones that like long-term relationships."

That's just what I predicted. Whenever I ask a woman this question, they usually reply: "It depends on the woman. Some women like casual sex. Some don't. But as for me, I don't do casual sex. I would only have sex with a man I love and am in a relationship with."

So again, there is no evidence for the claim spread by males that "most women are into casual sex, as long as you are hot or seduce them right".

Here is what an experienced playboy I asked had to say on this matter:

"I know a lot of women and I actually have more women friends than men so I understand them better than most guys. The reason women put that on their profiles is to weed out any men who are just out to f**k. Some women enjoy casual relationships but that's the minority and in the end the great majority of women want and NEED a relationship. That's how women are wired."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's another girl who hates one night stands. lol

http://www.dateinasia.com/abby-wang.html

Cinderella-Abby

I am a sweet, cut, gentle, loving and friendly girl, I have a pair of big eyes, my hair is curly but now it's straight and brown and my skin is white. My hobby is listening to English music, singing and playing computer. The shortage for me are I am too short and sometimes a little pessimistic, because I have many dreams but it is far difficult for me to achieve and also difficult to meet true love who cares me a lot and we love each other.Too much thinking and can not trust my love totally with lack of sense of security.
I want to meet a Male
with age from 21 to 31
and I want to meet for Friendship, Romance, Marriage or Other.

Looking for sincere love and still wait for my prince. Firstly, Ok-looking, it should be better below or equal to 31 years old , height: above 170cm below 180cm,not fat,not black man which can make me like in the first sight and establish good relationship. Secondly,a little humourous sense,mature, manly,romantic, inclusive,enthusiastic about career,know to cherish love. For friendship, if you are a business man or English teacher in Guangzhou or nearby, will not have above limitation. Finally, I don't like to make friends with someone who live and work far from my country, or you will never plan to come here to work or run businees or live, I don't want to waste my time on intrenat chat, what I need is that we can make real friends in reality,have a meet and build relationship, because I don't have too much time to make friends with people all over the world on intrenat, but will never or rarely have a meet, thanks!

If you are a played man or you just need one night stay or free sex, pls away from me, thanks!
A "played man"? LOL. Her English is so funny when she says that.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, LOL is there no political correctness in China? LOL How come a lot of Chinese women say their racial preferences straight out "no filipinos, blacks, thais, arabs" etc without any regard for political correctness? Are they bold, or is there no political correctness in their culture? Are Chinese women usually this blunt? Perhaps my bluntness is due to some gene I share with them? lol

Here are some examples:

http://www.dateinasia.com/Lanfen.html
I want to meet a charming well educated native European, American, Canadian or Asian man ONLY! One who is good mannered, caring, has has a good career, and of course attractive. One who is willing to marry me. I look forward to finding you and enjoying being with you. Please don't contact me if you are over 45 and no blacks, arabs or muslims thank you !
I want to meet a Male
with age from 21 to 31

Looking for sincere love and still wait for my prince. Firstly, Ok-looking, it should be better below or equal to 31 years old , height: above 170cm below 180cm,not fat,not black man which can make me like in the first sight and establish good relationship. Secondly,a little humourous sense,mature, manly,romantic, inclusive,enthusiastic about career,know to cherish love. For friendship, if you are a business man or English teacher in Guangzhou or nearby, will not have above limitation. Finally, I don't like to make friends with someone who live and work far from my country, or you will never plan to come here to work or run businees or live, I don't want to waste my time on intrenat chat, what I need is that we can make real friends in reality,have a meet and build relationship, because I don't have too much time to make friends with people all over the world on intrenat, but will never or rarely have a meet, thanks!

If you are a played man or you just need one night stay or free sex, pls away from me, thanks!
http://www.dateinasia.com/vivian_lhm.html
I want to meet a Male
with age from 30 to 45

you are smart , tall and decent with warm hearted and reliable person, who want to build up a family in harmony together.
P.S.: i m not interested in black skin, sorry

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Btw, LOL is there no political correctness in China? LOL How come a lot of Chinese women say their racial preferences straight out "no filipinos, blacks, thais, arabs" etc without any regard for political correctness? Are they bold, or is there no political correctness in their culture? Are Chinese women usually this blunt? Perhaps my bluntness is due to some gene I share with them? lol

Here are some examples:

http://www.dateinasia.com/Lanfen.html
I want to meet a charming well educated native European, American, Canadian or Asian man ONLY! One who is good mannered, caring, has has a good career, and of course attractive. One who is willing to marry me. I look forward to finding you and enjoying being with you. Please don't contact me if you are over 45 and no blacks, arabs or muslims thank you !
I want to meet a Male
with age from 21 to 31

http://www.dateinasia.com/vivian_lhm.html
I want to meet a Male
with age from 30 to 45

you are smart , tall and decent with warm hearted and reliable person, who want to build up a family in harmony together.
P.S.: i m not interested in black skin, sorry
What I've found about Chinese and even Taiwanese is that they can be extremely frank when writing. In person face-to-face, they are usually (not always though) much more tactful. Say if they met an Indian / Filipino / black / fill-in-the-blank and they were against his type, they might be polite on the date and possibly agree to a future meeting. But later after the first date, they would email or text the guy and with something along the lines of "sorry, I don't like blacks, please don't contact me again" or even just, "sorry, I can't see you again, please don't disturb me anymore".

As for political correctness, it does exist in China, just in a different form. There, its often literally 'political'. For example, if you discuss Taiwan with them, you may run into problems if you claim that Taiwan is independent from China. Ditto if you express support for Dalai Llama or express dismay at China's suppression of that region. You may wish to engage in a logical debate with locals on such issues. But you really don't wanna go there, trust me.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

I used to worry a lot about women's racial preferences in different countries until actually I went there. Even in Thailand which is supposed to hate South Asians I never had one bad experience because of it. It's all about your looks in my opinion, race is a secondary factor when it's even a factor at all.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock,
I see. Well then, I guess if any Chinese person tells me, "Taiwan belongs to China you know" I will just reply, "Oh I know. I wonder when those Taiwanese will come to their senses and realize that they belong to China." lol

Seriously though, you should know that I'm not a Taiwanese nationalist and couldn't give a damn about issues like that. Besides, I'm happy to criticize a lot of things about Taiwan. You know that from my essays. lol

Plus you know that political freedoms don't mean anything to me, as I said in my essays, because politics and governments don't take away an average person's freedom. Work, marriage and children are what destroy a man's freedom. That's been the theme in a lot of my essays. So you ought to know that I don't see political freedoms as having any value. If you are not under the governship of a foreign power, then you are under a local power. Either way, it's not much difference.

For example, the American Revolutionary War accomplished nothing. Without British taxes, the colonials still had to pay taxes to their own domestic government. So there was no real freedom to be won by winning that war. So it was all for nothing. I can't fathom how stupid people are to think that a war for independence from a foreign power means that they will be free. That is stupid and defies basic logic. So I'm surprised everyone bought it, or at least seemed to.

That's why I'm unlikely to debate such things. You ought to know that by now. I'm more likely to debate the fallacy of following traditions and social programming, rather than politics or nationalism.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:Btw, LOL is there no political correctness in China? LOL How come a lot of Chinese women say their racial preferences straight out "no filipinos, blacks, thais, arabs" etc without any regard for political correctness? Are they bold, or is there no political correctness in their culture? Are Chinese women usually this blunt? Perhaps my bluntness is due to some gene I share with them? lol
Dating sites/ads and roommate wanted ads are probably not a good measure of political correctness.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Seeker wrote:I used to worry a lot about women's racial preferences in different countries until actually I went there. Even in Thailand which is supposed to hate South Asians I never had one bad experience because of it. It's all about your looks in my opinion, race is a secondary factor when it's even a factor at all.
Yea, that makes sense. But race is definitely a strong plus or minus with people who explicitly state preferences. If a girl is biased against or for a certain race, age, height, etc., it is material and relevant. For example, I've seen women chose the less attractive and poorer guy who fell within her spec range over guys who were much better qualified (looks and career) but who were out of her racial spec range.

Online, many women will automatically filter you out if you do not fall within the scope of her requirements. Perhaps in person, you have more opportunity to win her over if you are strong in the looks and/or charm department.