Matriarchical America vs. Patriarchical Foreign Countries

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Matriarchical America vs. Patriarchical Foreign Countries

Post by E_Irizarry »

One more reason why one should go above and beyond the Anglosphere. Look at the Anglosphere countries on the list, they comprise of MOST of the countries that are deemed matriarchy. Isn't that a bitch?

"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

Wow, I had no idea Mother Russia was considered Matriarchy. I though Russia was Patriarchy. Can someone more informative explain how that is so please. I really like to understand!!!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Yeah that threw me in a loop too Cheeze Raider. I want the Ruskie experts to expound and break it on down for me.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Try showing that chart to your Chinese wife and she'll beat the hell out of you.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I fixed the image URL for you so that the image will embed in the forum.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Winston wrote:I fixed the image URL for you so that the image will embed in the forum.
Thank you, Winston.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

China can be pretty matriarchy. So I don't know if I agree with that.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

china is becoming matriarchy bt for a long period of time it was patriarchy. well it is becoming westernized.
irizarry good chart man..it makes sense
hello
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Definition of a matriarchy - Countries where the women are promiscuous before marriage and "equality" is promoted between the sexes, this action specifically undermines patriarchal authority(men) and reduces the role of men in society to sperm donor status, greatly increasing the rate of divorce and homosexuality.

Definition of a patriarchy - Countries where the women are not promiscuous before marriage, this leads to a strong family bond, reduces the chance of divorce and homosexuality since heteosexuality is male dominated.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:Definition of a matriarchy - Countries where the women are promiscuous before marriage and "equality" is promoted between the sexes, this action specifically undermines patriarchal authority(men) and reduces the role of men in society to sperm donor status, greatly increasing the rate of divorce and homosexuality.

Definition of a patriarchy - Countries where the women are not promiscuous before marriage, this leads to a strong family bond, reduces the chance of divorce and homosexuality since heteosexuality is male dominated.
By those definitions, America must be the most matriarchy country in the world! Men truly are just "sperm donors" and women in America certainly are promiscuous. In the US "equality" between the sexes is shoved down people's throat on a daily basis. Also, the US has one of the highest divorce rates in the world.

Yeah, I would say the US fit's the definition of a "matriarchy" country to perfection!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Anatoll
Freshman Poster

Post by Anatoll »

rome86 wrote:china is becoming matriarchy bt for a long period of time it was patriarchy. well it is becoming westernized.
irizarry good chart..it makes sense
Hello,

China and India are both on full-track to become matriarchal societies within the next 25 years. As I keep pointing out again and again: Feminism means 'equality' with men. That has been achieved in the whole world. If one thinks about it, it is NOT difficult to do this at all!! All one needs to do is pass a law saying 'The schools must have at least 50% female students and 50% female athletes'. Then within 20 years {(a generation)}, parity would be reached. These kind of laws were adopted in China and India about 20 years ago.

But now the trend in ALL Western nations and in Russia, China and India is, that they are well on their way to having men as second-class citizens.

If one goes to China and sees the bill-boards on streets of Beijing, Shanghai and even remote cities like Urumqi, he will see 40% males and 60% females. Same is the case with Chinese and Japanese advertisements. The situation is much worse in India. Only 25% of the shows and commercials in Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, etc., show dominant male figures. The females will all be shouting like men, while the males sit taciturn. In Russia, I don't have direct experience but from what I have seen in Russian advertisements, it is about 50%.

{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim came, and together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)} - The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

What a load of bunk.