Beautiful Chinese women in their 40's! No way!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some of you guys are real sickos. When I tell you the good news that many quality Chinese women think I'm handsome, the simple normal reply should have been, "That's great Winston. I'm glad that you found some great foreign women who like you. Good luck and let us know how it goes."

But instead, you guys have to resort to cyber bullying and using fallacies such as: "Winston is ugly. If any woman says he is handsome, then she must be lying or being polite." Well I could spin that around and say, "Winston is decent looking or handsome, as many women and men say. The online guys mocking his looks are jealous cyber bullies who are unhappy with their own lives and need to bring others down."

See how that works? As usual, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

FYI, the guys that tell me that I'm decent looking are also very honest and real, like you guys claim to be, so I have every right to believe them as much as you.

But let's use some BASIC LOGIC here. If I was really ugly as you bullies claim, would a lot of foreign women be writing me back? Would I have a high response rate? No, of course not. When ugly women write me, I don't respond to them either. This is OBVIOUS LOGICAL PROOF that you guys are wrong and heavily biased.

If sincere women write me back, then it is logical to assume that I have passed their "looks test or qualifications" and they wish to now gauge my personality, qualities, goals, etc. and other attributes to gauge compatibility.

That fact alone PWNS you cyber bullies!

Anyway, SHAME ON YOU guys for doing this during the holiday season, when we are supposed to be joyful and merry as one big Happier Abroad family and with your personal families. Instead of lifting each other up, you choose to try to bring others down. That is very sick and shameful, and I have lost respect for some of you as a result. You disappoint me, cause I thought more highly of you.

That means I am naive. Yes. But I know that I'm better looking than most of you at least. In a room full of foreign women, my outgoing personality and charm (which LOTS of women say I have) would get more attention and interest than most of you would. Too many women have told me that my personality is far better than that of most guys, which suck.

What this means is that not only am I an alpha male in the group on this forum, but offline in real life as well if we were all together in a room. Hahaha. I got the last laugh. So there!

FYI, my looks are not what make me alpha male to many women. It's my personality and charm, which they attest to, and which is TOTALLY PROVEN BY MY PHOTO COLLAGE: http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm

SO THERE! YOU GUYS ARE PWNED! HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

That means I am naive. Yes. But I know that I'm better looking than most of you at least. In a room full of foreign women, my outgoing personality and charm (which LOTS of women say I have) would get more attention and interest than most of you would. Too many women have told me that my personality is far better than that of most guys, which suck.
I guess we'll just leave it at that then. :lol:

I will say this, you are right when you say you have an interesting personality.

Anyways, Merry Christmas to you too Winston.

When's your planned travel date to China anyhow? I really do wish you the best there. I think you will do decently and have a pretty good time.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

And winston strikes again! :shock:
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Excuse me, while i say the last word here Winston

What happened with you and new york city, where did you're attractive looks take you with women. Ohhhh right absolutely zilch, nada nothing, don't think you're an all-star playing with prostitutes in the Philippines.

You're no alpha, you're pure scum you don't even have decency to appreciate your own bastard son in your life. You think alphas complain as much as you do, while basically doing nothing in life other than thinking about girls.

Hopefully nobody that's been here long enough on the forum believes your crap. You're physically a disaster, there's nothing in the world that you can say that would make me think otherwise and many others here. You're an egotistical narcissistic that gets his butt hurt whenever we tell you the truth. You moan and cry like a p***y because you don't want to hear the truth. Its too easy with you Winston, you wonder why i keep attacking you...... you give me the ammunition to do so very easily. Go make a thread on how you think you're not fat, and i'll be among the first posters that would tell you otherwise even though you always believe you're right. You're wrong Winston in many things. I'll stop because this is getting pointless and pathetic on your part i feel. GOOOOOOO show me your photo collage, evidence, mumbo-jumbo you've got to defend your stupid argument that you're an indeed attractive (at least in your crazy head)

I'm not wishing you happy holidays for what.... f**k you, you don't deserve it jackass.

God bless all you happier abroad members here (not you Winston), have a safe and happy holidays and have fun with your family as well. Peace
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

^^^

:lol: I will say one thing about Winston, he actually does try and live happier abroad. I notice that whenever North American off-prime hours roll around this forum is quiet as a mouse. A lot of guys are stroking off in the U.S. posting on here pretending. That says a lot. Some guys who bash Winston don't have the balls to go abroad yet they talk a good game which consists of mostly bullshit.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

@ Repatriate

Post by well-informed »

Never claimed i had big game. My first gf was dominican when i was 14 during my vacation(since i'm dominican myself)
I was so nervous to ask for her phone number at the time, that my cousin had to get her number for me(as a favor from me) and she still gave it to me no problem.

Again i'm younger than most here, but i've had enough experience to know the difference between a western woman and a foreign girl. Their qualities and the rates of narcissism are much lower in countries like Dominican Republic, Colombia, etc.

I do have balls to go and live abroad, circumstances don't allow me to do that RIGHT NOW. Money being the primary reason as to why me and most of here haven't been happier abroad yet completely, but i know that day will come.

So don't think i've been trolling for a year, just to tease Winston. I'm not in the "I love America bandwagon" , in baseball stadiums i don't stand up for the "God bless America" song because i truly don't care about America. I hate the satanic environment America has become, and i will certainly not be a slave/sheep for this stupid country.

So don't judge, unless you speak to me or know me. Don't turn this into a witch-hunt. Be wary of newer members but not to me.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: @ Repatriate

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

well-informed wrote:Never claimed i had big game. My first gf was dominican when i was 14 during my vacation(since i'm dominican myself)
I was so nervous to ask for her phone number at the time, that my cousin had to get her number for me(as a favor from me) and she still gave it to me no problem.

Again i'm younger than most here, but i've had enough experience to know the difference between a western woman and a foreign girl. Their qualities and the rates of narcissism are much lower in countries like Dominican Republic, Colombia, etc.

I do have balls to go and live abroad, circumstances don't allow me to do that RIGHT NOW. Money being the primary reason as to why me and most of here haven't been happier abroad yet completely, but i know that day will come.

So don't think i've been trolling for a year, just to tease Winston. I'm not in the "I love America bandwagon" , in baseball stadiums i don't stand up for the "God bless America" song because i truly don't care about America. I hate the satanic environment America has become, and i will certainly not be a slave/sheep for this stupid country.

So don't judge, unless you speak to me or know me. Don't turn this into a witch-hunt. Be wary of newer members but not to me.
Are you really dominican? ¿Si es así entonces usted sabe lo que estoy diciendo aquí? Aposté que usted no sabe… ¿De todas formas, cuantos anos tienes? Soy veinticuatro años.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Hey Winston?

I just wanted to say:

"That's great Winston. I'm glad that you found some great foreign women who like you. Good luck and let us know how it goes."

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Winston,

Post by lavezzi »

It's important to remember than Western people inherit a kind of obsession with perfection, including but not limited to physical perfection. We've grown up watching TV where actors were portrayed with perfectly symmetrical faces; and the ones who didn't have such traits were always cast as complete loser characters. Hell, I've even noticed that posters at bus stops portray Somalians and homeless people with Ronaldo-like facial symmetry. This is bound to have an affect on how our brains gauge who is attractive or not. I get the impression people outside of the West are not bombarded with this to nearly the same extent, so their judging of attractiveness is far more subjective.

OK, so you're no mr.universe, but there's definitely nothing physically wrong with you at all. In fact I would say you have really good character in your face even though you're Chinese, which is rare and something to be proud of. People are always going to try and make you feel down about yourself, but they're only going to continue to do so if you continue to give such a strong reaction.

A lot of your views and outlooks in life (particularly your concept of "logical reasoning") are completely f***ed imo, but you're definitely a really nice and personable guy, something we need more of in the world and also something that adds to how physically attractive a good woman should find you.

So to sum up: good facial character + nothing wrong with you physically + good personable character = laughable that anyone would question the fact that some women find you physically attractive.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

@ hero of men

Post by well-informed »

Aposte..... you mean Apuesto - I bet

Si te entiendo perfecto, no tengo ningun razon de decirte mentira lol. Tengo veintiun anos

No hablo espanol aqui porque la mayoria no lo hablan :D
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Quiero aprender mas espanol. Por las personas que escriban bueno espanol: A veces, se pueden escribir su posts en dos linguas (idiomas), inglis y espanol?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Creo que Well Informed es Dominicano. Pero no se si su Espanol es perfect o no. Porque vive en los estados unidos todo su vida.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

I speak and write it perfectly. Good thing my mom still doesnt speak english to this day lol

Did my public schooling here in NYC, and at home i would talk with both my parents in spanish because i had no other choice lol. Its much better learning a language when you're a child. Your mind is growing and developing, as well as having no commitments that a regular adult has in life. Speaking and writing spanish would never leave my head at this point since i've been speaking it ever since i've been talking. So yea i'm fluent in it

The reason i don't speak spanish here on the forum, is because almost no one here does. A tiny of minority of the posters here understand and speak spanish.
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

well-informed wrote:I speak and write it perfectly. Good thing my mom still doesnt speak english to this day lol

Did my public schooling here in NYC, and at home i would talk with both my parents in spanish because i had no other choice lol. Its much better learning a language when you're a child. Your mind is growing and developing, as well as having no commitments that a regular adult has in life. Speaking and writing spanish would never leave my head at this point since i've been speaking it ever since i've been talking. So yea i'm fluent in it

The reason i don't speak spanish here on the forum, is because almost no one here does. A tiny of minority of the posters here understand and speak spanish.

Well-informed Yo soy dominicana tambien y tambien hablo espanol. De hecho vivo en DR. asi que por favor me harias feliz si escribieras algunas veces algo en espanol...jajajaja. Rock es mi amigo y quiere aprender nuestro idioma. Cuando estuvo aqui creo que no la paso muy bien por el idioma, pues como sabras aqui no importa de que color seas todos te hablaran en espanol..(.jajaja cosas de dominicanos), pero si hablas otra cosa pues como diriamos aqui "te jodiste socio" aqui no importa si eres blanco , negroo chino, si tienes ojos azules, verdes o lo que sea todos te hablantan en espanol.

Asi que please se considerado con los demas, y por favor nada de malas palabras en espanol... ;-)
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
Barry LePatner
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

Rock wrote:Creo que Well Informed es Dominicano. Pero no se si su Espanol es perfect o no. Porque vive en los estados unidos todo su vida.

Well done rock!! You've improve your writing. Or.. have you used the translator? Lol...its just a bad jock, i have no doubt you are very clever. But i need to hear speaking just ti be sure.
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
Barry LePatner