Winston, Put Up or Shut Up!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Winston, Put Up or Shut Up!

Post by Fenix »

Put your virtual money where your mouth is! How about you and I post a picture of ourselves on hot or not and see how gets a better score? Use your best picture and I will use mine. Since you are so attractive and I am so jealous of your looks...Calling me a coward and all that jazz, how about you say it and don't spray it? Don't sing it, bring it? Don't talk about it, be about it?

What do you have to say about that? Since you look so God damn good and all...

Want to show me what you got, alpha male?

Remember, I am very immature and insecure with my looks. Your ex-girlfriend from 10 years ago said you were attractive, so you should have no problem getting a higher score on hot or not than me. You had the balls to go overseas and I keep making excuses to stay in America. What do you have to lose? I am a little nervous to post my picture on that site, to be honest. You are so damn handsome!

Put up or shut up! :P

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Uhm...dude, are you high? Winston has posted dozens of his pictures on this webpage and elsewhere. Why are you obsessing over looking at pictures of men? Maybe you need to stroll on over to the mgtow forums or something.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston, Put Up or Shut Up!

Post by zboy1 »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Put your virtual money where your mouth is! How about you and I post a picture of ourselves on hot or not and see how gets a better score? Use your best picture and I will use mine. Since you are so attractive and I am so jealous of your looks...Calling me a coward and all that jazz, how about you say it and don't spray it? Don't sing it, bring it? Don't talk about it, be about it?

What do you have to say about that? Since you look so God damn good and all...

Want to show me what you got, alpha male?

Remember, I am very immature and insecure with my looks. Your ex-girlfriend from 10 years ago said you were attractive, so you should have no problem getting a higher score on hot or not than me. You had the balls to go overseas and I keep making excuses to stay in America. What do you have to lose? I am a little nervous to post my picture on that site, to be honest. You are so damn handsome!

Put up or shut up! :P
LOL, don't bother Phoenix. Winston is not ugly like everyone else says on the forum, and I agree with him that people should stop focusing on his looks whenever they try to attack him-that's classless. I consider him an average looking for an Asian man. But he does have an elevated opinion of himself sometimes.
Last edited by zboy1 on December 25th, 2011, 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Now this should be interesting! :D

Regardless, I think the results will be skewed, based on the possessed western bitches ruling in favor of the BBCs.

As far as I'm concerned, admins will always have elevated opinions of themselves. The common consensus doesn't matter.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Grunt wrote:Uhm...dude, are you high? Winston has posted dozens of his pictures on this webpage and elsewhere. Why are you obsessing over looking at pictures of men? Maybe you need to stroll on over to the mgtow forums or something.
Maybe you need to stay out of grown folks business? Take your sawdust, crusty ass lips off of Winston's cock. The dude is saying I am insecure about my looks and I am telling him I will post my picture on hotornot.com and he should do the same. You need to learn how to read, old man. In addition, you need to stop trying to be too cool for school. Maybe you need to limp on over to the 4Chan forums or something...Oops, they don't want fossils like you over there.

Mind your business.

@zboy

I am sick of people saying or applying that I or other people are picking on poor Winston. I am not. I was probably picked on more than Winston was. I was Steve Urkel in middle and high school. I was the black nerd. I was rejected more times than I can count in those years. In my avatar, that's how I have looked since junior year of high school. You know why? Because I had the balls to change my appearance and change myself. Winston is always the victim, but he does the same thing he claims we do to him. I just want him to put up or shut up. I don't like all of the cocksucking regarding Winston and him living overseas. I am the last person someone should call a coward. I lost my main writing job over the summer and I have to restart everything and I have to do personal things like I mentioned countless times before, so I can't just leave America. I don't want to continue to live in misery. Sorry if I don't have passive income and affiliate hoplinks. If I don't write, I don't make any money.

Anyway, Winston has posted in other threads and not this one, so he is avoiding me. He loves to talk about being an alpha and handsome, but when I pose a bet to post his picture on a rating site, he doesn't do shit.
Last edited by Fenix on December 25th, 2011, 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

HotOrNot? A site filled with predominantly Americans?

PhoenixSosa: Black
Winston: Asian

Black men are considered more attractive in the United States.

Therefore, PhoenixSosa will win simply because he is black.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:
Grunt wrote:Uhm...dude, are you high? Winston has posted dozens of his pictures on this webpage and elsewhere. Why are you obsessing over looking at pictures of men? Maybe you need to stroll on over to the mgtow forums or something.
Maybe you need to stay out of grown folks business? Take your sawdust, crusty ass lips off of Winston's cock. The dude is saying I am insecure about my looks and I am telling him I will post my picture on hotornot.com and he should do the same. You need to learn how to read, old man. In addition, you need to stop trying to be too cool for school. Maybe you need to limp on over to the 4Chan forums or something...Oops, they don't want fossils like you over there.

Mind your business.

@zboy

I am sick of people saying or applying that I or other people are picking on poor Winston. I am not. I was probably picked on more than Winston was. I was Steve Urkel in middle and high school. I was the black nerd. I was rejected more times than I can count in those years. In my avatar, that's how I have looked since junior year of high school. You know why? Because I had the balls to change my appearance and change myself. Winston is always the victim, but he does the same thing he claims we do to him. I just want him to put up or shut up. I don't like all of the cocksucking regarding Winston and him living overseas. I am the last person someone should call a coward. I lost my main writing job over the summer and I have to restart everything and I have to do personal things like I mentioned countless times before, so I can't just leave America. I don't want to continue to live in misery. Sorry if I don't have passive income and affiliate hoplinks. If I don't write, I don't make any money.

Anyway, Winston has posted in other threads and not this one, so he is avoiding me. He loves to talk about being an alpha and handsome, but when I pose a bet to post his picture on a rating site, he doesn't do shit.
Phoenix, bro, I was agreeing with you! You're a good looking due man, no need to worry about Winston man. I'm trying to get Winston to understand that he's way too sensitive and should take a chill pill. He should be enjoying his life overseas instead of worrying about what people think of him. Hell, if I was overseas now, I wouldn't care what people called me. I'd be glad I'm out of the hellhole that is the U.S. to care if someone called me fatty or ugly! Winston, you've got to chill out, you're living overseas and have a nice looking girl--who cares if people think you're ugly. Sometimes, Winston, I don't understand you at all, LOL.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

billy wrote:zboy1, why don´t you understand. Winston is a racist guy
with a inferiority and supremacy complex. That happes when you
are disciminated in your country.
Yes, correct. I blame the negative and racist environment of the U.S. where he grew up in for this behavior.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

zboy1 wrote:
billy wrote:zboy1, why don´t you understand. Winston is a racist guy
with a inferiority and supremacy complex. That happes when you
are disciminated in your country.
Yes, correct. I blame the negative and racist environment of the U.S. where he grew up in for this behavior.
Each individual is responsible for their views, actions and behaviors... please stop this perpetuation of victim mentality.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

If we collectively stop responding to all the sissy fits, whining, complaining, massive inferiority complex he has in his crazy head. Then Winston in his soul would die as well as this forum because we stop giving him what we needs every single day and that's ATTENTION AND EGO VALIDATION. I really don't know why he needs it so badly, but then again sub-humans like Winston are weird.

Spot-on billy you speak truth
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

billy wrote:No, that´s not true. I believe in cause and effect.
It´s called detrmination. There is no free will there is
no one to blame. Things are as they are.

I love it when guys who think similar say that we all
are individuals and that his opinion is the product of
his freethink. Yeah shure, what is then culture?

Every f***er says happy Xmas, Happy new Year in the
f***ing whole world. WTF I thought we are individuals.
No, Sir, we are robots. Welcome to the Matrix. Where is
Morpheus?
Each person has responsibility for their own mind; just because we are caused to be pushed in certain directions by forces outside of our own control does not mean we don't have the capacity to resist the effect and determine with our own brain-power what will bring us true satisfaction ourselves.

Winston started his journey by traveling to Russia in a quest to find true love, but ended up living in a major red-light district in the Philippines f***ing cheap prostitutes which has undoubtably left him miserable and empty. He himself chose to succumb to the temptation of blindly living a life of indulgence which has led him around in a circle to where he pathetically seeks validation like we see today.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

i think winston is just ignoring this now.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

ssjparris wrote:i think winston is just ignoring this now.
Ya think... lol crickets....
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

AmericanInMexico wrote:HotOrNot? A site filled with predominantly Americans?

PhoenixSosa: Black
Winston: Asian

Black men are considered more attractive in the United States.

Therefore, PhoenixSosa will win simply because he is black.
That's exactly what I was gonna say. Hot or not is mostly rated by American women, and AW consider black men to be attractive but asians to be at the bottom of the totem pole. So this would not be a fair contest.

Phoenix, how about this? Both of us go on DateinAsia and email the Chinese women on there who wrote "No blacks or filipinos" in their profiles, and see which of us gets more responses from them? LOLOLOL

Just kidding of course. That wouldn't be fair either.

But anyway, why do you act like you have something personal against me? I do not dislike you and I have no beef with you. I simply wanted to correct errors and false statements about me. That's all. I have nothing against you personally. If I did, I wouldn't have added you as a friend on Facebook. Maybe it's YOU who is too sensitive and taking things too personally.

Again, I don't care what the guys here think of my looks. I'm not trying to date or f**k them. As long as women I like think I'm good looking or at least passable in looks to them, that's all that matters. You understand that right?

A quote I just read applies here:

"Little souls wish you to be unhappy. It aggravates them to have you
joyous, efficient and free. They like to feel that fate is disciplining you.
It gives their egos wings if yours are clipped. You can ruin your life in
an hour by listening to their puerile opinions."
— David Seabury
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Phoenix Sosa wrote: @zboy

Wait a second. You told me you never experienced racism before or bad treatment from others, so you can't relate to being oppressed. Now you say you were picked on more than me? I doubt it, but either way, you seem to be presenting a different image of your past than you did before.

What do you mean you lost your writing job? You said you are a freelance writer. A freelancer doesn't lose his job, he runs out of projects. Are you saying you ran out of projects? Why? What happened?

There are many freelance sites that we posted here in this forum. Surely you can't be out of work, as they always need writers for some project or another. And your writing is pretty good, I've seen.

You said you were making $3,000 a month from freelance writing. I thought you were rolling in dough.

But anyway, that's not an excuse. Anyone can go abroad. A plane ticket to Europe or Asia only costs $800 or less, round trip. Even a guy working at McDonalds could save up that much in one month, as long as he saves wisely and lives frugally. Come on now. What's your real excuse?

If you have to, go live with your parents for a few months while you save up $800 for a plane ticket. Then, when you go to Denmark or whatever, continue your freelance work, or find a new job, or teach English.

You don't have to get a vasectomy before you go abroad. Come on now. Just wear a condom if you have sex abroad.

Even poor college students and hippie backpackers can afford to go to Europe. If they can, why couldn't a smart guy like you, Phoenix?

Is there something more you're not telling us? Seriously. I'm trying to help you here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne