Dating Profiles Comparison: Foreign Women vs. American Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Dating Profiles Comparison: Foreign Women vs. American Women

Post by ssjparris »

i wanted to show you guys the HUGE difference between a foriegn woman's profile and an american womans profile

this is the American woman profile : on interpals.com

http://www.interpals.net/vv88?master=1#wall

this is what she says on her main page in BIG BOLD LETTERS......her quotes, " READ MY PROFILE BEFORE

YOU SEND ME A MESSAGE! ....I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP HERE,

SO STOP SENDING ME STUPID MESSAGES!!!

I mean it. I don't want to waste my time talking to someone who can't help me with the languages I am learning (you see them above). So check first if you can help me and then send me a message. As I wrote before I am not looking for a relationship here. Plus it's pointless. I am 90% sure you will never meet me so don't waste my time sending some stupid messages saying how our life would be great together :O

I don't believe in God, so stop trying to convince me to your religion. I don't care what you believe in, God or Barbie doll, just don't talk to me about it.

I'm not into fashion, shopping and any other crappy things and I don't want to talk about it. Any other messages like "Hi, how are you?" will be deleted. If you can't make an effort and write an interesting message or you will stop talking to me after 2-3 messages, so don't write me at all.

If you don't like my profile, don't send me a message telling you don't. I don't need to know your feelings :O

DONT SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DONT HAVE A PHOTO. IT'S WEIRD TO TALK TO A GHOST.

DON'T ADD ME TO FRIENDS IF WE HAVEN'T TALKED BEFORE!!! end of her quotes.

like she says just saying hi, how are you. she HATES this. that is seriously crazy. f***ing bitch like a mother !!!. male hate to the nth degree.
selfish, i mean damn. she dont care if men dislike her posts did you read that last part.

here is a foreign woman post....

http://www.interpals.net/almostkorean?& ... 255D%3D---

this foreign girl is from poland.

she writes: " I'm Emily and I'm from Poland. I study English Philology at University in Poznan. I also have Korean name which is 여 미소 My dream is to live in Korea so I would like to study Korean. It would be also nice to get to know more about your country, although you can get surprised how much I've already known about Korea:) I've been interested in South Korea for over 4years so... :)
If you are KOREAN and want to study Polish, help me with learning Korean or just become friends with me, I'm waiting for your message! ~"

that last part I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE!....such a sweet heart right !!??

so which one you think i am gonna chose. ofcourse the girl from poland.

that american needs to go somewhere else. not a damn foreign man is going to want her for long.

tell me what you guys think.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Greenecho
Freshman Poster

Post by Greenecho »

Jesus.. That just hurts my brain reading that rant. A fine example of the (hateful) American Bitch. It's always about her immediate needs.

I'll take the Polish girl twice over this nasty thing.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

yes they are so dang selfish it is off the chart entitlements. they made me go crazy one time before. i almost lost my sanity. thank god i talk to different women on that site from different countries.

i am talking to this german woman. big big ass. white and sexy. and she bounces the conversation back and responds so quickly to me on this site. she must really wanna do me. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you seen Steve Neese's dating profiles comparison? It has many such examples and comparisons.

http://www.happierabroad.com/DatingProf ... arison.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Re: Foreign Women vs. American Women profiles

Post by lavezzi »

ssjparris wrote:that last part I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE!....such a sweet heart right !!??

that american needs to go somewhere else. not a damn foreign man is going to want her for long.

See this is the kind of stuff that makes us Western guys never ever be able to go back to our native women.

I randomly got chatting to a Filipina on yahoo today. It was fairly casual, but then she said "Let me show you something" and requested for me to see her webcam. When I accepted, she held up to the camera a piece of paper that had "I LIKE YOU" written on it. No one told her to do this, she did it out of her own sense of creative feelings. You would NEVER get this kind of sentiment from a Western woman.
cadams84
Freshman Poster

Post by cadams84 »

I guess it doesn’t matter if no man wants the American woman or not because her profile says... "I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP HERE".

I must say on sites such as dateinasia where you rate your appearance many Asian women will say they are average or below average and still look better than many American women that say they are attractive or very attractive on their profiles at American dating sites. Meh.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Re: Foreign Women vs. American Women profiles

Post by ssjparris »

lavezzi wrote:
ssjparris wrote:that last part I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE!....such a sweet heart right !!??

See this is the kind of stuff that makes us Western guys never ever be able to go back to our native women.

I randomly got chatting to a Filipina on yahoo today. It was fairly casual, but then she said "Let me show you something" and requested for me to see her webcam. When I accepted, she held up to the camera a piece of paper that had "I LIKE YOU" written on it. No one told her to do this, she did it out of her own sense of creative feelings. You would NEVER get this kind of sentiment from a Western woman.
yeah i have a german chick (great butt by the way ) i talked to her on the website sent her a messege and i said wanna be friends. the next day my profile said she was asking for friend request. haha. i did not send her a friend request she did it to me first actually. so it is good to know foreign women love american guys still.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

You see the difference between an American girl's mindset and a girl from another country. In this case Poland. It's like night and day. American women are shallow and so abrupt and demanding all the time. THAT'S NOT FEMININE. I'm sick of the harsh demands from these women. What's up with all this unnecessary anger and bitterness? It's just a site to meet people. Would it be a crime if someone were interested in her? These AW women need a serious tune up. I don't get them. There is something wrong with these women. And people wonder why we're pessimistic about AW. It's obvious why.
cadams84
Freshman Poster

Post by cadams84 »

I have noticed that a lot of the profiles for these Asian ladies I've looked at list all of their family members. That is something you rarely see in an American womans profile.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Never contact a woman that describes herself as "very attractive", thats just arrogant.

http://www.dateinasia.com/soul+star.html
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Taco wrote:Never contact a woman that describes herself as "very attractive", thats just arrogant.

http://www.dateinasia.com/soul+star.html
Need to read also her description..her shit don't stink too.

What the point to go to the Philippines and waste the precious time to contact these type of attention whore?

Someone has to be really desperate to seek an AW specimen in some 11k km abroad, as around her it's kinda not difficult to find an easy going one who is not so full of herself.
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
- Voltaire
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

navigator wrote:You guys are going to love this...
http://www.whyihatepeople.com/forum/vie ... f=1&t=2464
Hateful Americunts like that are the reason we men stay away from them. They can go f**k themselves into oblivion for all I care. They call themselves beautiful, but yet their attitudes reflect the rot of their own souls which makes those morons pathetic. I am repelled by that type of behavior. At the very least, they are being honest about only wanting a rich man, lol.