My Experience on PlentyofFish Dating Site

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

My Experience on PlentyofFish Dating Site

Post by Fenix »

Last edited by Fenix on January 16th, 2012, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

Trust me, as an Englishman with wide experience on POF - the women on that site are not worth swapping the sun and warmth of Arizona for the cold and wet of London. There are many hot women in London, for sure, but they aren't on POF unless there's something wrong with them. Normal, hot women don't need to be on the internet to find a man, I assure you.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

phoenix

how are you??

just a little personal experience...im a american who lived in UK for a few years back in the 90s....i had a lot of black friends & they got LOTS of action from white brit chicks...

most of my white friends couldnt get near them...even the homely chicks...they were just into black guys.

that being said...most (IMO) where pretty godam ugly, relatively speaking to say latin or asian chicks...

the kicker is tho....inside, these british gals are fuckin TOXIC...

they spew hatred with precision far superior to any american chick i know...plus their entitlement sydrom may even surpass their new world counterparts.

FYI...i wouldnt jump on british airways just yet, but YMMV.

(just my 2cents...hope it works out for you)
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Twobrains wrote:Trust me, as an Englishman with wide experience on POF - the women on that site are not worth swapping the sun and warmth of Arizona for the cold and wet of London. There are many hot women in London, for sure, but they aren't on POF unless there's something wrong with them. Normal, hot women don't need to be on the internet to find a man, I assure you.
Last edited by Fenix on January 16th, 2012, 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

I made a thread on my own experiences on POF here:

viewtopic.php?t=12277

But no one replied to it. :(
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

onezero4u wrote:phoenix

how are you??

just a little personal experience...im a american who lived in UK for a few years back in the 90s....i had a lot of black friends & they got LOTS of action from white brit chicks...

most of my white friends couldnt get near them...even the homely chicks...they were just into black guys.

that being said...most (IMO) where pretty godam ugly, relatively speaking to say latin or asian chicks...

they spew hatred with precision far superior to any american chick i know...plus their entitlement sydrom may even surpass their new world counterparts.

I am good, thanks for asking. How are you? No hard feelings about out past. All of the negative back and forths. I apologize for that. You are a good dude.
Last edited by Fenix on January 16th, 2012, 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:I wouldn't say that. I have met most of my girlfriends on different websites. I met my best girlfriend on MySpace and we met in person and it was on! So, I don't agree with your statement. I was talking about this today; I am an atheist and how the blue hell am I going to find an atheist in real life? The Internet gives you option. If you want a girl that is 5'3 and slim, you can find her online. May not be your perfect match, but you can do that online.
I don't doubt your experience. I too have met decent women from online dating, some of whom have become short-term relationships. But I must have met about 50 UK women from POF over the last three years and most of them were rubbish. They lied about their age and their weight, their photos were very flattering to say the least, and many had a bad attitude. I wasted a lot of time, energy and many cups of coffee finding the two or three decent ones.

Now, you're fishing in a different pool to me, it must be said. I'm older and white. You attract a different demographic, so you may have better luck in the UK. I find it interesting what you said about DIA in another thread. If I'm active on that site I get many shows of interest each day and about ten messages on average, which seems somewhat better than you, so I guess it's a case of horses for courses. I'm not boosting myself over that - most of the interest comes from scammers looking for a walking ATM, I know. Online dating sucks, but if you're discerning and careful, it can be made to work in some locations.
Teamsatan
Freshman Poster

Post by Teamsatan »

You have done well.

My experience was that in three months on pof i had a total of ten views and zero contacts.

White women dont want me.

Poor asian women want my wallet.

What is it that black women want?

Its a tough world for middle aged white guys.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

yeah man. that is very good to hear. i personally dig white UK gals. i have met good down to earth ones. still have not experienced the bitches from there just yet.

overall congrats brother lover. i am black myself. and UK gals do like black guys.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

onezero4u wrote:phoenix

how are you??

I wouldn't do well in the UK. I didn't do well in Australia, but I didnt' do horrible either. However, there are a lot of women there that take advantage of the pathes that have been
paved due to the advent of feminism. They saw that I wasn't bending to their self-entitled will. In Australia, they also accused me of not breaking my neck to anticipate every 5 minutes
of mindreading what's on the girl's minds of what I'm supposed to do for them.

Many of them were like, "Is this how all American men are? If so I don't want do deal with them."

Guess what? They don't like me and love Black men because most Black American men were raised to be mangina sheeple to always put a woman on the pedestal just because she has at least a little ass, a vulva, labia, and a clitoris to match.
Because most Black American men are hopeless romantics for the opposite sex by having their feminized, women-are-infallible mentality, that's why Australian and UK women love them; they love how submissive and compliant Black men are.
They don't want a patriarchal, no-non-sense man that is virtuously responsible for keeping the family afloat as his job as a man; again, they want a man that lets them wear the pants and that lays pipe better a certified plumber.

If I were to do well in the UK, it would probably be with FW there. If I'm going to take a westernized UK woman seriously, she will have to be damn near docile for me to put her on a pedestal. Real f***ing talk, major!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

E_Irizarry wrote:Guess what? They don't like me and love Black men because most Black American men were raised to be mangina sheeple to always put a woman on the pedestal just because she has at least a little ass, a vulva, labia, and a clitoris to match.
Because most Black American men are hopeless romantics for the opposite sex by having their feminized, women-are-infallible mentality, that's why Australian and UK women love them; they love how submissive and compliant Black men are.
They don't want a patriarchal, no-non-sense man that is virtuously responsible for keeping the family afloat as his job as a man; again, they want a man that lets them wear the pants and that lays pipe better a certified plumber.
UK women like Black men because in their minds you represent the "bad boy" image they so lust after. It's the exact same for Irish men who get similar treatment. It's good for getting casual sex, but long term? Forget about it. British women are vicious skanks on a level one cannot comprehend until vast enough experience is had of them. They'd make AW look like nuns, trust me.

Phoenix, I'd really like to see you change your location on that site to Ireland and report back what you think of the quality of women and the responses you get. A Tupac lookalike would be Irish women's ultimate of ultimates I reckon. They lust after Black men in the same way UK women do, but they have very limited real life exposure to them because very few are allowed into the country to live.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

lavezzi wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Guess what? They don't like me and love Black men because most Black American men were raised to be mangina sheeple to always put a woman on the pedestal just because she has at least a little ass, a vulva, labia, and a clitoris to match.
UK women like Black men because in their minds you represent the "bad boy" image they so lust after. It's the exact same for Irish men who get similar treatment. It's good for getting casual sex, but long term? Forget about it. British women are vicious skanks on a level one cannot comprehend until vast enough experience is had of them. They'd make AW look like nuns, trust me.

Phoenix, I'd really like to see you change your location on that site to Ireland and report back what you think of the quality of women and the responses you get. A Tupac lookalike would be Irish women's ultimate of ultimates I reckon. They lust after Black men in the same way UK women do, but they have very limited real life exposure to them because very few are allowed into the country to live.
Interesting response. Thanks, Lav.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Ha ha ha, you're welcome to our UK women!

Seriously. Why do you think I only date Asian women?

PlentyOfFish UK has a reputation for being full of players, well just about all free dating sites are like that. A lot of UK women are lazy and will cuckold one guy while they're f*cking another. Most of my sister's friends are like this, it's painful to watch.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

xiongmao wrote:Ha ha ha, you're welcome to our UK women!

Seriously. Why do you think I only date Asian women?

PlentyOfFish UK has a reputation for being full of players, well just about all free dating sites are like that. A lot of UK women are lazy and will cuckold one guy while they're f*cking another. Most of my sister's friends are like this, it's painful to watch.
I though that PlentyOfFhish UK was full of scammers,prostitutes,paying webcams and nothing to be found...but it sounds to be populated having fat old arrogant promiscuous lazy UK women.

It's still not as bad as i imagined. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow! Look at this 37 year old Chinese woman on Plenty of Fish! Get outta here! She looks flawless!

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=28335951

There are plenty of foreign women on POF. Why don't you guys use that one too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne