Tall Women Of Amsterdam

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tall Women Of Amsterdam

Post by Taco »

If you like women with big nipples and big pussies, Amsterdam might be the best city in the world to meet women.

Tall Women Of Amsterdam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOirhtIkh5M

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I just hope they aren't deludedly picky like American women are when it comes to height. For example, she: 6'4" me: 6'3" (which in reality I am)...Will she diss me over the fact she's taller than me with and without heels on??
-----
I would have stuck my cocks in 90 percent of the tall broads in that vid.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

E_Irizarry wrote:I just hope they aren't deludedly picky like American women are when it comes to height. For example, she: 6'4" me: 6'3" (which in reality I am)...Will she diss me over the fact she's taller than me with and without heels on??
-----
I would have stuck my cocks in 90 percent of the tall broads in that vid.
You try banging Isis too, I don't think she gets asked out very much.

Isis The Destroyer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb0opfiw ... re=related
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Taco,

Isis the 6'10" female wrestler looks too mannish. Sorry, man.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

E_Irizarry wrote:@Taco,

Isis the 6'10" female wrestler looks too mannish. Sorry, man.
Ok, she's a little scary at first but if she gets you in a choke hold your going to get turned on, I promise. LOL
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

It's not even about her profession and how she is in the ring or what she is capable of doing. It's about her mannish-looking physique. Ugh. It's too masculine tall boy looking. Ewwww yucks.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I did not get a good vibe in Amsterdam. Most of the women were not that attractive and when I was with my then girlfriend, the women would stare with amazement when she and I would kiss and show affection.

That tells me that they are not the most passionate women in the world!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I did not get a good vibe in Amsterdam. Most of the women were not that attractive and when I was with my then girlfriend, the women would stare with amazement when she and I would kiss and show affection.

That tells me that they are not the most passionate women in the world!
Public displays of affection are taboo in Europe but being a hooker is somehow acceptable.

Dutch women become more passionate after they've had a few Heineken.

Drunk Horny Dutch Girl (the woman in the background looks like she's 7 feet tall)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR-vmtvpyTg