Rock, do most women like casual sex?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I wonder what would happen if Tiger Woods wrote those Chinese women who said "no black men" in their profiles. lol Would they overcome their racial preferences for him? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:I wonder what would happen if Tiger Woods wrote those Chinese women who said "no black men" in their profiles. lol Would they overcome their racial preferences for him? lol
Of course they would, in a heartbeat. You should see how Tiger Woods is lionized in the Thai media. Especially when he was just becoming famous they tried to co-opt him as a "thai" person for the longest time and Tiger Woods snubbed them. He basically said in so many words that Thai people don't like half Thai/black people like him normally so why should they start now?

If you have money and high status the legs spread automatically.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL well then ironically, Tiger Woods could never use a dating site, because if he did, the moderators would automatically think that someone was using his photo fraudulently to get women's attention. LOL. Unless of course, he could somehow contact the owner of the site and prove his identity first. LOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:LOL well then ironically, Tiger Woods could never use a dating site, because if he did, the moderators would automatically think that someone was using his photo fraudulently to get women's attention. LOL. Unless of course, he could somehow contact the owner of the site and prove his identity first. LOL
Yeah but guys like him don't need dating sites. They can walk into any nightclub, high society event, etc.. and pull at will. Tiger woods was banging cocktail waitresses, hostesses, and everything else on tour. Many of the women weren't all that attractive compared to his wife but I imagine he was just a horny guy looking for side fun. I doubt any of his casual sex prospects turned him down.

Being a celebrity or famed athlete is an aphrodisiac in itself. :lol:
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Rock, lol well lol, I thought you and other guys here told me before that women were into casual sex, and that if you were hot, then they would give you casual sex, and that if they don't, then you aren't attractive.

I don't know, but from what guys say, that sounds like what they are claiming. At least that's what they insinuate. Am I missing something here? lol
Re-read my last post in this thread. Many young women (Chinese anyway) are seduceable even though casual sex may be in conflict with their pragmatic goals. In my experience, if a Chinese girl is attracted to you, there is a strong chance that she will give you intimacy and sex. Also, some of these girls may be sexually curious about foreigners. When people say that women there are into casual sex, it doesn't mean they are out actively looking for it.

Its not Brazil or Sweden. With China, you need to seduce the girl. And if she's attracted to you, it doesn't mean you are hot. More likely, your behavior towards her and overall manner somehow touched her. For this, you need to read-up or learn (via trial and error) how to attract women from this culture. And of course, there may be some who just fall into your lap (are attracted to you at first site) and others who wouldn't be seen dead with you no matter what you do.

I think it helps a lot to behave like a responsible and confident man, not some uncouth bad-boy or feminized nice guy. Be emotionally strong, well spoken, calm, and detailed in looking after your date. Don't scratch your head in hesitation trying to figure your next move. If you are going to take her out, have things planned in advance and be familiar with the venues, service, etc. so you don't get any surprises which may throw you off. Don't ask her too many questions or show any insecurities. Your first job is to attract her. Research on how to do this cus its important.

wow! You are an expert in matters of love and relationships. You should give a few classes to see if winston learn something. :wink:
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
Barry LePatner
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Regarding Chinese women and China,

Is sex before marriage common in China? If so, how common?

Is a man in China expected to become financially stable and able to provide for a family and able to buy a house, before he loses his virginity? lol. If so, isn't that cruel and torturous?

How come some men (good looking) can get casual sex just by showing up at a nightclub, while others (not good looking) have to get married, have a good job, and be willing to buy a house for his wife, before he can have sex? Isn't that extremely unfair and cruel? It's so depressing isn't it?

Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Because the good looking mans inherent value is in his passing on of his genes, the not good looking mans value is as a provider. Women when they ovulate will always crave the good looking alpha over even the best beta provider. The world is not fair, in nature only the alpha's have sex and reproduce...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Yes women are more then willing even if they are in a relationship to have casual sex with someone they view as an alpha even if their perception is distorted...
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Dogboy86 wrote:Because the good looking mans inherent value is in his passing on of his genes, the not good looking mans value is as a provider. Women when they ovulate will always crave the good looking alpha over even the best beta provider. The world is not fair, in nature only the alpha's have sex and reproduce...
Dogboy nailed it! Agree that life is not fair... Suppose the worst scenerio would be if you are not handsome and can't be a good provider. This automatically puts you into the dreaded "Friend Zone" without little chance to get out of the penalty box.

Women are more purposeful then men. If you understand this principal then you understand how women act.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Or move from a country where you are considered a provider to one where you are considered an alpha... its all perspective... ;)
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Dogboy86 wrote:Or move from a country where you are considered a provider to one where you are considered an alpha... its all perspective... ;)
Bingo! That's the beauty of moving abroad! Everybody stands a fighting chance to meet a beautiful woman but you have to research which country to set up shop.

Take these countries for example and let's say your earn $1000 per month:

1. USA. Forget about it. Unless you are extremely handsome odds are you will be alone.
2. Colombia. You are probably about average and you'll be able to land a girl up to a 7 in the looks department.
3. Philippines. You're rich! Despite your looks you'll stand a very good chance of hooking up with a hottie because your average filipino makes $250 per month.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Ha ha ha, in nature the alpha doesn't just have all the sex. The great thing is that the alpha is usually stupid. In many species of bird, the beta males just sneak out for a quickie when the alpha is away (probably at the gym).

There's a lot of sex going on in China. My hotel was full of beauties in the hairdressing salon. In Shanghai I got a business card posted under our hotel room door advertising cute girls and hunky guys. My friend has an import/export business. He was entertained by his supplier - they went to a club and there were perfect 10's there whose sole job was to chalk up their pool cues.

I know some single AM who have gone to China to meet older ladies from Chinese dating sites and they've had quite an experience!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dogboy86 wrote:Because the good looking mans inherent value is in his passing on of his genes, the not good looking mans value is as a provider. Women when they ovulate will always crave the good looking alpha over even the best beta provider. The world is not fair, in nature only the alpha's have sex and reproduce...
If that's so, and only good looking alphas get to have sex in the animal kingdom, then wouldn't their offspring all be alphas as well, and thus wouldn't every animal be a good looking alpha?
Yes women are more then willing even if they are in a relationship to have casual sex with someone they view as an alpha even if their perception is distorted...
Doesn't that depend on whether she's the cheating type or not? Or whether she's in an unhappy relationship? Are you saying that all women are the cheating type?
Or move from a country where you are considered a provider to one where you are considered an alpha... its all perspective...
I've tried that, but the problem with that is that such countries where I am treated as an alpha are low quality, ghetto, polluted, and bad for my health. (e.g. Philippines) So what's the optimal solution? To find a better balance? Would Thailand be a better balance without all the negative extremes?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao wrote:Ha ha ha, in nature the alpha doesn't just have all the sex. The great thing is that the alpha is usually stupid. In many species of bird, the beta males just sneak out for a quickie when the alpha is away (probably at the gym).

There's a lot of sex going on in China. My hotel was full of beauties in the hairdressing salon. In Shanghai I got a business card posted under our hotel room door advertising cute girls and hunky guys. My friend has an import/export business. He was entertained by his supplier - they went to a club and there were perfect 10's there whose sole job was to chalk up their pool cues.

I know some single AM who have gone to China to meet older ladies from Chinese dating sites and they've had quite an experience!
Are you sure? What do you mean by "There's a lot of sex going on in China"? Are you saying that casual sex is easy there, for anyone, or that there is a lot of p4p?

In Taiwan, some Western guys also claim that there is a lot of sex going on, but I never see or experience it. It's like ghosts and UFO's, you only hear about them, but you don't see them. And no one can show me that there is a lot of sex going on. Instead, all I see everywhere are conservative innocent people. Period. So for me, it's all talk and no action. Any random person can say "there's lots of sex going on" but proving it is another matter. It seems that all the sex is going on in private behind closed doors, for only the lucky ones, but not me.

I hope that won't be the case when I go to China? I'm tired of always feeling unlucky and undesired. It's horrible, depressing and ego deflating.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

green1976 wrote:Just give us a trip report and some impressions after the travel is done.

I sincerely don't think that China is the place to be for casual sex with females.
They won't give sex like that so easily if there is not some type of commitment.

I would bet at 80 percent of possibility that you will be disappointed if you still look to have easy casual sex and non string relations.

Let's see how it work but i don't buy in the "easy casual sex in China".
Actually I disagree. Every world culture, even the most backward-looking and traditional, has its own pockets of decadence. I'm sure there are plenty of young women in Chinese metropolises who are fed with the usual Western teenage crap, they go clubbing, have a few boyfriends and would of course welcome a good shag here and there, just like the infinite number of British, Australian or French counterparts. Like all women, most of them will try and keep a facade of decency and won't slap what they do with their friends or partners, be them occasional or long-term, in your face.

I still remember that, during the Korea/Japan World cup in 2002, lots of Korean newspapers and TVs reported as an intolerable scandal that a lot of Korean girls would literally assault the cars and buses where their national football team was travelling and write down their phone number, so those gorgeous specimens of Korean young studs could contact them and have sex with them. And that's South Korea, what I believe to be the most prudish society in the whole of Asia...

Plus when I spent a few days in Guangzhou and Zhuhai (I was with a lovely Filipina, so no false moves allowed) I would go to a few trendy bars and pubs where foreigners would mix with locals and saw quite a few scantily clad Chinese girls in unequivocal situations with their male white counterparts. Even just judging from their dresses they didn't seem to be there on an official date, they looked like every slapper you can find here in the UK...