Fox News - Unbalanced Reporting of the Liberal Media

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
calebena
Freshman Poster

Fox News - Unbalanced Reporting of the Liberal Media

Post by calebena »

Why does Fox News report on science news but not pseudoscience news? I thought they were fair and balanced? I am sick of the bleeding heart radical liberal elite media only presenting one side of the story when it comes to unproven THEORIES like gravity, electromagnetism, chemistry, and mathematics. Why doesn't Fox News, the only news source to exemplify true journalistic integrity, present both sides of the issue? I do not want my children to be subjected to the mindless indoctrination of the left. Let's allow the controversy to be heard and make our own decisions.
Last edited by calebena on December 30th, 2011, 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

If you want to hear left wing crap, turn on MSNBC. They are about as left wing bias as you can get and only present one side. CNN is better than MSNBC for showing both sides but I think FOX news does the best job of presenting both sides of issues.

Studies have shown since Fox news started in 1996, that they are the most fair and balanced cable news orgainization. Their audience numbers show it, they are by far the most watched cable news channel on tv. They beat cnn and msnbc combined every night by millions of viewers!

Fox news must be doing something right or else they wouldn't have the big audience that they do.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
odbo
Veteran Poster

hate filled liberal trolls

Post by odbo »

calebena wrote:Why does Fox News report on science news but not pseudoscience news? I thought they were fair and balanced? I am sick of the bleeding heart radical liberal elite media only presenting one side of the story when it comes to unproven THEORIES like gravity, electromagnetism, chemistry, and mathematics. Why doesn't Fox News, the only news source to exemplify true journalistic integrity, present both sides of the issue? I do not want my children to be subjected to the mindless indoctrination of the left. Let's allow the controversy to be heard and make our own decisions.
Ahh the smell of television zombies in the morning. 8)

Election is almost here, and Obama's got an uphill battle. Go vote some more you mindless drone! Or take your smart ass down to Barnes & Noble and have a chat with some fellow Richard Dawkins fans. Your kind is not welcome here, we only allow people with brains. We don't like dealing with parrots, so leave before you make us angry. You don't want to see me when I'm angry. I'll deconstruct your liberal persona and every one of your pathetic arguments with my unrivaled intellect and leave you a shell of your former self.
cadams84
Freshman Poster

Post by cadams84 »

calebena wrote:Why does Fox News report on science news but not pseudoscience news? I thought they were fair and balanced? I am sick of the bleeding heart radical liberal elite media only presenting one side of the story when it comes to unproven THEORIES like gravity, electromagnetism, chemistry, and mathematics. Why doesn't Fox News, the only news source to exemplify true journalistic integrity, present both sides of the issue? I do not want my children to be subjected to the mindless indoctrination of the left. Let's allow the controversy to be heard and make our own decisions.
Was that satire?
jamesbond wrote:If you want to hear left wing crap, turn on MSNBC. They are about as left wing bias as you can get and only present one side. CNN is better than MSNBC for showing both sides but I think FOX news does the best job of presenting both sides of issues.

Studies have shown since Fox news started in 1996, that they are the most fair and balanced cable news orgainization. Their audience numbers show it, they are by far the most watched cable news channel on tv. They beat cnn and msnbc combined every night by millions of viewers!

Fox news must be doing something right or else they wouldn't have the big audience that they do.
According to a TIME magazine poll John Stewart of the Daily Show is the most trusted news man in America. Personally I think you need a little bit of Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow for fair and balanced news.

*waits for odbo to go on a rant about liberal's, Jews, and some conspiracy theory*
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pseudoscience means it is fake science. I think the term you were looking for is "alternative science" or "alternative research".
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The only good shows on Fox News are on the Fox Business channel: John Stossel and Judge Napolitano. Everyone else on Fox is garbage--especially that racist prick Bill O' Reily and the Republican mouthpiece Sean Hannity. Oh, and don't forget about that witch Man Coultergeist and Michelle 'I'm ashamed to be Filipino' Malkin.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

WINTSON: you wrote "According to a TIME magazine poll John Stewart of the Daily Show is the most trusted news man in America. Personally I think you need a little bit of Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow for fair and balanced news"

amigo....are you really serious???

TIME magazine is pure globalist agenda and statist to the core & make up their own polling numbers.....besides Jon Stewart is a COMEDIAN not a newsman.....youre scaring me Winston....

rachel madow and keith oberman....two overtly supergay radicals belong in rubber rooms with lots of heavy meds....

ditto on the JUDGE and STOSSEL being the best on FOX....you can keep the rest...
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

billy wrote:zboy1, I never heard most of them. I am from germany.
Are you from the Philis?
No, I'm Korean American.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

onezero4u wrote:WINTSON: you wrote "According to a TIME magazine poll John Stewart of the Daily Show is the most trusted news man in America. Personally I think you need a little bit of Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow for fair and balanced news"

TIME magazine is pure globalist agenda and statist to the core & make up their own polling numbers.....besides Jon Stewart is a COMEDIAN not a newsman.....youre scaring me Winston....

rachel madow and keith oberman....two overtly supergay radicals belong in rubber rooms with lots of heavy meds....

ditto on the JUDGE and STOSSEL being the best on FOX....you can keep the rest...

LOL..you really expected intelligent observations around here? Dream on....you are correct however...but you should expect smears and name calling instead of arguable intelligent conversation...

Outwest
cadams84
Freshman Poster

Post by cadams84 »

onezero4u wrote:WINTSON: you wrote "According to a TIME magazine poll John Stewart of the Daily Show is the most trusted news man in America. Personally I think you need a little bit of Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow for fair and balanced news"

Winston did not say that, I did.

Fox news is not popular because they have fair and balanced reporting, they do not even have good reporting. Fox news is popular because it is entertaining. You are watching characters read scripts handed to them by the man behind the curtain. The news stories you see on Fox news are the ones that Rupert Murdoch and his political agenda want you to see. We see how that worked out for him in the United Kingdom now don’t we?

Look up the University of Maryland Program on International Policy Attitudes (PIPA) Research Center & Fox News Coverage. In a poll 68% of the American people said Iraq played an instrumental role in the 9/11 attacks. These kinds of misconceptions are more common among Fox News viewers due to their pseudo-journalism.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

America has a lot of really dumb people and a lot of dumb people watch Fox News and believe in it including the military institution which uses it for their own propaganda. So there you go.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Repatriate wrote:America has a lot of really dumb people and a lot of dumb people watch Fox News and believe in it including the military institution which uses it for their own propaganda. So there you go.
The really dumb people watch cnn and msnbc and any of the nightly news casts (abc, cbs, nbc).
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

jamesbond wrote:
Repatriate wrote:America has a lot of really dumb people and a lot of dumb people watch Fox News and believe in it including the military institution which uses it for their own propaganda. So there you go.
The really dumb people watch cnn and msnbc and any of the nightly news casts (abc, cbs, nbc).
Both sides are blithering stupid. How about that for fair and balanced?
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

"i dont read the news because id rather be uniformed than misinformed"
mark twain.....smart dude
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.