Cuban Prostitution Documentary

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Scarfo19
Freshman Poster

Cuban Prostitution Documentary

Post by Scarfo19 »

You can loose a lot of money chasing women, but you'll never loose women chasing money.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Samuel is an idiot. Just like Jamel Baines for what he said about prostitution in the Dominican Republic.

You see how prudishly stoic matriarchal Americans are f***ing the game up around the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2hr1BGfwys
...all because their mothers brought them up to respect women so much that in their mind prostitution is wrong.

And now Samuel and Jamel Baines are Captain Save A Hoes for Latin America.

They already got Puerto Rico. Now they are going for the last two countries in the Latin Caribbean. GTFOH!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I can't wait for America to go bankrupt so that it will no longer be able to spread its vile culture around the world.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

f**k....that guys spanish was killing me that i couldnt get past 2 minutes....plus the capt save a ho stopped me going any farther anyhow....

unless is children or coerced sexual slaves....prostitution should be legal...after all its a willing seller and buyer agreeing on mutually beneficial product/service....

f**k puritans
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Please don't blame the puritans. When America had puritans, prostitution was widely available. It is the liberals who killed prostitution in America. I'm sure this jerk is a liberal too.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

no shit fschmidt??? i stand corrected it seems. yeah puritans and f**k liberals.

no doubt that video doosh is a liberal...probly gay too
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

That girl hoeing in Dominica was making about 1200 USD a month, she is doing better than a lot of girls working for Wallmart here in the US.
It is really amazing the quality of girls that can be experienced.

Walmart salary Los Angelas CA $17,980, I know a chick who works there who looks very similar to the girl in Dominica.
Rent 1,200 a month that's 80% of her salary her daughter also works plus they get welfare assistance.

Girl selling the cat in Dominican Republic salary $14,400, she supports her baby and her family group, her Walmart salaried American counterpart cant even support herself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2hr1BGfwys
Rent $200 a month that's 16.6% of her salary.

The guy assumes those girls have it so bad but they don't, many girls in similar positions in the USA have it worse.
Her US counterpart does not have the option to sell the cat as easily as the Dominican girl does. The US government is very oppressive in this regard.