Winston Wu - The Most Freethinking Asian of All-Time?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Well maybe you're more likable in person, i don't know. The f**k who i do care if you get approval from DarrenFW or Neese. Again you seem to be fixated on what other people think of you which shows massive insecurity on your part. You post quotes here to make you feel good about yourself.

How about post a quote on the many times we've called you a fat slob. But you won't post something like that because after all.. you need to feel special about yourself. Any means of sucking your own wee-wee lol.

First of all why are you lying, you say that i'm annoying......that's a freaking lie. That's utter blasphemy Winston. Where are the facts that i'm annoying, you are purely speculating with no proof whatsoever. (You see i can bitch and cry just like you can haha)

Also i'm a not a bully, i love the truth just as much as you do.So if you're on the wrong i'm calling your ass out and you know that. You're not perfect, so why should you expect for me to treat you like you're perfect when you're obviously not.

I'm not one of those mangina simps that worships women for the sake of getting some which is the majority of american men. If you've followed my posts im extremely consistent with what i have to say in terms of AW and its social dynamics.

I write whatever i want, whenever i want. Don't tell me how i should write in the forum you imbecile
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

well-informed wrote:Well maybe you're more likable in person, i don't know. The f**k who i do care if you get approval from DarrenFW or Neese. Again you seem to be fixated on what other people think of you which shows massive insecurity on your part. You post quotes here to make you feel good about yourself.

How about post a quote on the many times we've called you a fat slob. But you won't post something like that because after all.. you need to feel special about yourself. Any means of sucking your own wee-wee lol.

First of all why are you lying, you say that i'm annoying......that's a freaking lie. That's utter blasphemy Winston. Where are the facts that i'm annoying, you are purely speculating with no proof whatsoever. (You see i can bitch and cry just like you can haha)

Also i'm a not a bully, i love the truth just as much as you do.So if you're on the wrong i'm calling your ass out and you know that. You're not perfect, so why should you expect for me to treat you like you're perfect when you're obviously not.

I'm not one of those mangina simps that worships women for the sake of getting some which is the majority of american men. If you've followed my posts im extremely consistent with what i have to say in terms of AW and its social dynamics.

I write whatever i want, whenever i want. Don't tell me how i should write in the forum you imbecile
Would you post bad quotes about yourself from others? Duh!

If I wrote the kind of stuff about you, on your website, you'd find me annoying too. Duh!

Don't tell me that you're totally unbiased.

But I don't make up things. I use real quotes and real facts. That's the important thing to one's credibility.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I myself am a very unique, freethinking, and oddball Asian. There are plenty of them out there. I know quite a few of those oddball Asians. Winston isn't the only one out there. :wink:
http://www.happierabroad.com/Quotes-Abo ... ton-Wu.htm

"You're probably the most atypical Asian male I've ever met."

"I would say that yes, I have not seen even one Asian person like yourself."

"I've met a few Asians that are open minded, but you're probably the most, so I can see why you feel that way..."

"It's true I have not met any Asians as freethinking as you, but I assume they exist somewhere."
Hey, that's not fair! What about me (and my unique and freethinking Asian friends too)? :evil: See us in person, then compare us to Winston, and see who truly deserves the title! Haha, jk.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Falcon wrote:I myself am a very unique, freethinking, and oddball Asian. There are plenty of them out there. I know quite a few of those oddball Asians. Winston isn't the only one out there. :wink:
http://www.happierabroad.com/Quotes-Abo ... ton-Wu.htm

"You're probably the most atypical Asian male I've ever met."

"I would say that yes, I have not seen even one Asian person like yourself."

"I've met a few Asians that are open minded, but you're probably the most, so I can see why you feel that way..."

"It's true I have not met any Asians as freethinking as you, but I assume they exist somewhere."
Hey, that's not fair! What about me (and my unique and freethinking Asian friends too)? :evil: See us in person, then compare us to Winston, and see who truly deserves the title! Haha, jk.
I'm sure there are oddball Asians out there. But I'm not unique cause I'm just an oddball. I'm unique cause I'm insightful, truthful, freethinking, good with logic and spread truths that other people are afraid to spread - all to a very large extent.

I also am good at things that few people are good at, and am the FIRST person in history to do two things that haven't been done before.

1) Wrote a book debunking the organized skepticism (aka pseudoskepticism) movement back in 2001 - the first of its kind, which had not been done before by anyone else. It got great praises by published noteworthy parapsychologists, such as Dr. Dean Radin, Dr. Charles Tart, Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Nobel Laureate Brian Josephson, etc. and radio show hosts such as Whitley Strieber. In addition, my other website is also the first of its kind: http://www.debunkingskeptics.com There is no other site out there that deals with the same subject of debunking organized skepticism.
2) Started this unique website and ebook that are also the first of its kind. Other expat sites and global dating sites out there do not cover what we cover here and with the same depth. They lack the truths that we get into here, and that are laid out in my ebook. Same with the Russian bride sites - none of them cover the kind of deep truths and comparisons that we do here, or that I listed in my ebook, articles and comparison chart. Similar sites to ours, such as GlobalDatingRevolution.com, came long after this site started, and still do not go into the depth that we do here. Thus, this site is the FIRST of its kind.

You can't just take a random oddball and find "first of its kind" accomplishments like that.

Falcon, I know you are freethinking too, demonstrated by your posts, and the fact that "like attracts like and birds of the same feather flock together". But if there are other very freethinking Asians out there, then they must be more private and do not publish everything they do. Do you have the blog links to any of these freethinking unique Asians?

Falcon, how many "freethinking Asians" that you know have any "first of its kind" accomplishments? Not many, I'll bet. That is a rare thing, and not something that any "oddball" can claim. Don't you agree?
Last edited by Winston on January 2nd, 2012, 3:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

billy wrote: Everyday his wisdom gets bigger like his belly. He is the new buddha who shows
you the path to be an expat.
Yeah I'm the new Buddha. lol. Here is me meditating and seeking enlightenment. haha

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston wrote:
billy wrote: Everyday his wisdom gets bigger like his belly. He is the new buddha who shows
you the path to be an expat.
Yeah I'm the new Buddha. lol. Here is me meditating and seeking enlightenment. haha

8)

Anyways Billy should start rapping for a living. Before long he'd be the next Eminem. By then he'll be making bank, and will have enough to retire abroad for the rest of his life.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You know, come to think of it. Now that I'm generating a steady passive online income, I guess I could add that to my list of "uncommon accomplishments" here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Winston-Wu ... hments.htm

I guess I should use the word "uncommon" for the title of that page rather than "unique", because only two of my accomplishments are unique. The rest are just uncommon.

Btw, we have other unique Asians here too. Momopi is unique, for example, in being a "walking encyclopedia". I've never met an Asian that was one. Also, Repatriate is unique in being brutally honest and telling it like it is, with no political correctness. I've never met an Asian that brutally honest and insightful at the same time.

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

And of course, odbo is another oddball we have here. Let's see what he has to say. :-)
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I used to wow my teachers in high school by writing rap songs for them and then performing them for the entire class. I think my best one was for biology.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

It's Winnie-the-Wu Bear
In his Philippines lair
He ain't no weasel
Cuz he's slick as diesel!
In fact he's super unique
But not a geek nor a freak!
He's got some amazing physique
Just like the Ancient Greeks!

HappierAbroad is his personal thang
With that he makes TONS of gains
He's got Dianne as his proof
So y'all know he ain't no goof
JamesBond is his right-hand man
Plus the rest of his clan
Don't forget the wonderful Rock
For Taiwanese girls - he's got nice cock!
He's got the loyal Momopi down at O.C.
And Ladislav who's got some real suave
God bless Steve Nesse who'll take away your stress
Of American women who constantly oppress
Then Winston's faithful Phoenix Sosa
Wants 'em hermosa girls from Formosa

Led by Winnie-the-Wooh
We all go to Cebu!
Leave America behind
So you'll have peace of mind!

HappierAbroad
is no stupid fraud!
See for yourselves foreign women
And you'll be enlightened with Zen!
Hip hip hooray
Out of the USA!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I've put together a list of third party articles and news stories about me. They are in my Portfolio at this link:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Portfolio. ... lesAboutMe

Also, I've revised and changed the 10 uncommon accomplishments list about me. Instead of using the word "unique" I've changed it to "uncommon" to be more accurate I guess. Here is the new version and list:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Winston-Wu ... hments.htm
10 Uncommon and Outstanding Things About Winston Wu
The Most Atypical and Freethinking Asian You Will Probably Ever Meet

1) All his views, thoughts and writings are "outside the box", insightful and intellectual. He is an expert in debunking propaganda, lies and brainwashing, evidenced by his writings.

2) In the areas of Travel and Culture, he is above the crowd. He has been to 12 countries and speaks 4 languages.

3) With his talent in strategy and logic, and an above average IQ, he can beat computers in Chess and Scrabble up to high levels.

4) Experienced travelers who have been to 100 countries and others have called him “the most atypical Asian male I’ve ever met�.

5) His fans have called him a "Hero, Inspiration and Legend". Very few are called such things.

6) He has started two websites and movements that are the first of their kind – Happier Abroad, the largest Global Dating and Living Website and Movement, and SCEPCOP, the first Coalition against Organized PseudoSkepticism. He has written books for those two movements that are also the first of their kind and widely acclaimed by many readers, fans and professionals.

7) He has written masterpiece books and great works of logic debunking the major arguments of Organized PseudoSkepticism and Christian Apologists. They have received endorsements and praises by prominent published figures. Some have hailed his work as “the BEST� of its kind.

8) He has been interviewed on radio shows and featured in magazines for his noteworthy works.

9) He has dated many beautiful women outside of his league (by American standards) by going “beyond the matrix� and utilizing his charming personality.

10) Due to the success of his websites and movements, he is one of the few able to make a living off of self-employment from online residual passive income, which many dream of doing but few are able to do.
Sorry for the self-boasting and self-praising. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One more added to the list of quotes :)

"One of the reasons I respect you is your ability to think independent of the masses… I can't pinpoint exactly when I came upon your site. But, I do recall, when I did, I instantly thought, "This guy gets it. He's smart, well-read and thinks for himself." - Xanthin Smith, Author, Entertainer, Filmmaker, ManSmarts.com

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Note: I've split the posts about paid internet shills into a different thread called "Paid internet shills, propagandists and debunkers" and moved it to the Paranormal/Conspiracies section.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston truly is 'one of a kind.' :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here we see Winston in "different lights." :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."