I Have Confession(s) to Make

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Welcome to the club Phoenix! I think you should stick to developed Asia, especially Japan. The quality of everything is much higher there. I agree that white men are in no position to advise other races about what is the best place for them. Literally every white guy who mentioned the subject said that Thais were very racist against South Asians and Middle Easterners and would never date one, the most outspoken on the issue claimed to be a professor at a Thai university and proclaimed himself an "expert" on Thai culture so I was ready to believe it but when I actually went there I found out it was complete nonsense and I'd worried for nothing. It's MOSTLY about your looks, race is a distant second if that. I want to laugh when whites talk about how desired they are in Southeast Asia. Most of these bitter expats are unattractive guys with unattractive women who don't even like them, OR they only get hookers and boast about it as if that were an accomplishment. Another old white guy and supposed expert said that my ethnicity would be a disadvantage ANYWHERE in Europe, despite the fact that I got a ton of attention in France (as well as at least some in England) and online the most girls I got hitting on me per capita were from Poland and the Baltic.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

No "Confession" is Necessary!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on January 5th, 2021, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Seeker wrote:Another old white guy and supposed expert said that my ethnicity would be a disadvantage ANYWHERE in Europe, despite the fact that I got a ton of attention in France (as well as at least some in England) and online the most girls I got hitting on me per capita were from Poland and the Baltic.
This is common. I'm thinking that white men who do this are projecting their own perception about you, or they are ASSUMING that their lack of success means even less for you given your racial background.

Whatever the cause, it is inaccurate and I implore guys of all stripes to just travel to see how you fare in a country. Don't take other men's words as necessarily true for you.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Seeker wrote:Another old white guy and supposed expert said that my ethnicity would be a disadvantage ANYWHERE in Europe, despite the fact that I got a ton of attention in France (as well as at least some in England) and online the most girls I got hitting on me per capita were from Poland and the Baltic.
This is common. I'm thinking that white men who do this are projecting their own perception about you, or they are ASSUMING that their lack of success means even less for you given your racial background.

Whatever the cause, it is inaccurate and I implore guys of all stripes to just travel to see how you fare in a country. Don't take other men's words as necessarily true for you.
100% agreed here. my experience is drastically different for those that live in east europe or mexico. i just talked to mexicans from mexico. they told me mexicans are not friendly. but from my experience they are super duper friendly as hell from mexico that is. in fact people of different ethnicities all say the same thing...

" my country of people are very unfriendly. " hahahhaa...but from my experience it is the exact opposite for me. People from all over the world. japan, korea, phillipines, serbia, bulgaria, mexico, argentina, turkey. they are all friendly.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Ever heard of Jero? ( ジェロ, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jero ) He's a famous black American enka singer (though he's also 1/4 Japanese) who has become a sensation in Japan. Everyone in Japan adores him and accepts him for who he is.

Enjoy.

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: I Have Confession(s) to Make

Post by Falcon »

The success men on here have makes me jealous. Congrats on your relationships, but I am still single. I want that shit so bad. I don't need it, I want it. I want to love and take care of someone and I want the same in return. It is a shame that you find Asian women attracted or even European women and all of these bullshit reasons are holding you back because of your skin or your own insecurities. I just needed to post this thread because I think about this every single day and it drives me nuts.
I feel you man. Thanks for sharing your feelings. I've been through this kind of stuff for years. People say that it's far better to be single to be in a bad relationship, but if you don't have that someone special, you'll always feel like something is missing.

Nevertheless, girls (like most people) should be the "icing on the cake," because they're not going to turn your life around 180 degrees. Women somehow come along when you'd least expect them, whereas if you try too hard, they often remain elusive. Experience different cultures, try new things, and plenty of surprises will await you. :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow I thought I was the only one here who admitted his insecurities and doubts. Congrats on your honesty Phoenix.

Technically, you have nothing to worry about though. There are racist people in every country, but there are always certain segments of women there who have a fetish for black guys. That's even true in America.

Several black guys I met in Angeles City told me they did great there, but I didn't know them well enough to know how sincere they were though. A lot of guys there are big talkers with big egos, so you never know.

Taiwanese girls are flaky. That's why the one you talked to online just disappeared. That happened to me too. Lots of guys in Taiwan, even young tall handsome Taiwanese guys, told me that they had the same problem with girls suddenly flaking out on them. I guess the narcissistic superficial American culture got to the girls there, it seems. Very unfortunate. But China is still relatively untainted by Western culture.

When I was in Baguio, Philippines, at the mall there I saw this tall hot Korean girl with a black guy. I was stunned. I wish I could have taken a photo to show you guys. lol

Phoenix, you are a good writer. Why don't you start a blog and put ads on it to monetize it? You can easily start one on Blogger or Wordpress for free.

Like I said in another thread, why don't you forget about all those surgeries you wanted to get, and just save up some money for a plane ticket first? Those surgeries are expensive in the US. You can get them done in Europe for cheaper, or Canada maybe. Just get a temp job through Kelly Services, Express Personnel or Manpower. They have plenty of temp jobs available. Or look for more freelance projects online at all those links I posted in that other thread. Just save up $2000 and you're set to go. You could even do a minimum wage job and save up that amount in two months. Just go live with your parents or relatives while you're doing it. Then you're set to go and be "happier abroad". Once abroad, you can teach English or something. You can also work as an editor for overseas newspapers or magazines in English.

Btw, do employers in the US still discriminate against black people, even in the liberal modern America? Or is that a thing of the past?

Best wishes to you Phoenix.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Seeker wrote:Welcome to the club Phoenix! I think you should stick to developed Asia, especially Japan. The quality of everything is much higher there. I agree that white men are in no position to advise other races about what is the best place for them. Literally every white guy who mentioned the subject said that Thais were very racist against South Asians and Middle Easterners and would never date one, the most outspoken on the issue claimed to be a professor at a Thai university and proclaimed himself an "expert" on Thai culture so I was ready to believe it but when I actually went there I found out it was complete nonsense and I'd worried for nothing. It's MOSTLY about your looks, race is a distant second if that. I want to laugh when whites talk about how desired they are in Southeast Asia. Most of these bitter expats are unattractive guys with unattractive women who don't even like them, OR they only get hookers and boast about it as if that were an accomplishment. Another old white guy and supposed expert said that my ethnicity would be a disadvantage ANYWHERE in Europe, despite the fact that I got a ton of attention in France (as well as at least some in England) and online the most girls I got hitting on me per capita were from Poland and the Baltic.
Are you talking about Old Thai Hand (Thai uni prof) by chance? I met that guy once. In person he's OK but on forums, he comes off as extremely pompous and confrontational. He is a great writer though and sells himself well as a Thai expert. He claims fluency in both Thai and Issan (Lao style). But I think he just has a working command and usually talks to people there in English.

Yes, sometimes the common knowledge turns out to be inaccurate. Thais are supposed to hate Indians. But some of the sharpest looking Indians or Thai Indians on campus may still be popular. Looks usually trump race unless the racist sentiment is so strong that its a total deal breaker. I doubt that even the best looking Palestinian guys are going to have much luck with Jewish Israeli chicks.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Yes Old Thai Handjob is the one. I noticed that while he touted himself as an expert the only thing he used to back up his claim was an appeal to authority, his own authority! He never actually provided proof for any of his claims about Thais other than his claim to being an expert. Also, when he was disproven about something he would just change the goalposts instead of admitting he was wrong. E.g he claimed that Indians in Thailand could only get hookers and the ordinary Thai girls would want nothing to do with him. When an Indian said he had actually met up and had "fun" with two mall girls OTH said that next time he should try to get with a hi-so girl and post pictorial evidence because that would be unusual. The only girl whose face OTH ever posted looked like a clown, everyone laughed at him then he said "I only posted her for her tits". :lol: Most of the pics he posted were girls from websites that he had never even met.

Btw I read that even in the American South of the 1950s some white girls would have secret trysts with black men despite the risk of criminal charges and social suicide, so it could easily happen in Israel.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Jero > Chris Brown + Trey Songz + Lil' Weezy + Drake + Nicki Gar-bage
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Jero, a Black man whom is fluently bilingual in Japanese and American English, and an I.S./I.T. guy.

Oh man. And he still dresses in Hip-Hop style. Oh man this guy is no joke.

Every Black and Latino man should look up to this cat and aim to be like he, especially Black men that are not bilingual by default.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

E_Irizarry wrote:Jero, a Black man whom is fluently bilingual in Japanese and American English, and an I.S./I.T. guy.

Oh man. And he still dresses in Hip-Hop style. Oh man this guy is no joke.

Every Black and Latino man should look up to this cat and aim to be like he, especially Black men that are not bilingual by default.
Do you have some of his music? I want to see what this man is like! :-)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

E_Irizarry wrote:Jero > Chris Brown + Trey Songz + Lil' Weezy + Drake + Nicki Gar-bage
Don't forget that most Black people do not know about this Jero, me included. The difference is that I want to know about him and his music. The only reason I even know about the "Enka" genre is because of Mega Man: Most of the main characters in Mega Man are named after music themes:

Mega Man/Rockman/Rock

Roll*

Bass/Forte

Treble/Gospel

Blues (Mega Man's Older "Brother")

Punk

Ballade

Enker
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I didn't have too much success in Japan. However, I've started dating quite late in life, so I have a bit of a learning curve to climb (and starting with Asian women isn't exactly the easiest option!).

Having said that, the women I dated all fell into the "picky" category, and it's obvious that no Japanese man met their exacting standards, so my chances were slim at best.

I saw some black guys in Japan with some very hot women on their arms, sadly I didn't manage to take photos, but the guy walking around Nikko had some serious arm candy (one of those girls with the long socks etc. etc.)

I think if I was living in Japan I'd have more luck, but there's a limit to how much dating you can do in a 2 week vacation (and 9 hours of jetlag isn't fun at all).

I also like Chinese women because many of the girls you can meet have good jobs and educations, and they're not just after money. In many cases they're finding that it's hard to find educated and intelligent men to date in cities like Shenzhen and Shanghai. The business woman I dated was in a totally different league to the majority of women I've met, and that's in any country. Same goes for the Japanese accountant I met.

I don't know about Filipinas or Thais. However, my Filipina friends have a nice big house and decent jobs, so don't assume all Filipinas are dirt poor - far from it. If you want to find these girls it's easy - just befriend one trusted Filipino and all her single friends and sisters will befriend you!

I still like Chinese girls the best though...

By the way NorthAmericanGuy, I'm also in love with your avatar!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Do you have some of his music? I want to see what this man is like! :-)
I posted some YouTube videos above.
Phoenix Sosa wrote:"Hey, Japanese women hate black people! Not even going to go there now!" How did this happen? Who fed me this?
Yeah that's pure BS. Don't ever let any knucklehead feed that to you. See how much Japanese ladies adore Jero:

xiongmao wrote:I also like Chinese women because many of the girls you can meet have good jobs and educations, and they're not just after money. In many cases they're finding that it's hard to find educated and intelligent men to date in cities like Shenzhen and Shanghai. The business woman I dated was in a totally different league to the majority of women I've met, and that's in any country. Same goes for the Japanese accountant I met.
A few Chinese girls who are graduate students here in the U.S. told me that they're still single and have trouble finding suitable partners. When I asked why that is the case, since China has a huge surplus of males, they said, "Oh, I'm just a little too picky." :P