My Experience on DateinAsia! (Black Guy Perspective)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Fenix
Junior Poster

My Experience on DateinAsia! (Black Guy Perspective)

Post by Fenix »

Last edited by Fenix on January 16th, 2012, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

That is good to hear.

foreign women in general have a great sense of humour indeed.

I used to talk to this kazahkstan asian lady every single day myself. i told her i wanted to go and see her. her response was " REALLY !!!! ". HAHAAHHAA :lol:

but other than that asians always dig the black muth fuckin' look. i just added i new profile on facebook. left it alone for a few months. i came back to it. and i had about six women ask for a friend request. about two of them were foreign women. one gorgeouse japanese and another from somewhere else i forget which.

but yes keep us posted.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Last edited by Fenix on January 16th, 2012, 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

There is truth in what you are saying for sure. I never got the hundreds of messages per week as some claim on DIA, but a black dude can still do extremely well. Sometimes you just have to make a few more moves. Also don't forget, in Japan, Korea and even China there is a subset of girls who ONLY want and are only looking for black guys.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Last edited by Fenix on January 16th, 2012, 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Be careful on DateInAsia, it's a snakes nest of bad apples!

I tried to find some Guangzhou girls on there but the only ones I got messages from were hookers. Oh well at least they were honest.

I tried contacting some women, but they thought I was one of the other million guys looking for a free sex show or something.

I've had hardly had any messages on there - you just don't stand out like you do if you sign up to a proper dating site and pay for a subscription.

Japanese women are a tough nut to crack and if you're not loaded with cash don't bother because $12 for a pot of tea will drain your wallet at an astonishing pace. Black men are quite common in Tokyo - I heard a lot came over from Nigeria in return for oil, and I guess others are ex-US marines who were based there. I've seen plenty of Japanese women with black boyfriends/husbands.

Chinese women are great, but finding one without a toxic personality is hard work. Those girls are single for a reason! Guangzhou or Beijing could be good places for you - there are quite a few black guys there so you won't get too many strange looks. As the only white dude in a small city in Hubei Prov I thought I was going to cause a road accident or something from all those necks swivveling round to get a good look at me 8) ! I did enjoy my celebrity status though.
[/url]
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Last edited by Fenix on January 16th, 2012, 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Japan will probably be my main destination in the near future.
Uh oh... more black thugs on their way. :roll:

(4:20) :lol: A couple more scenes like this and black guys might be out of business in Japan!
Now you know how Arabs feel. The Hong Kong film industry has a habit of using white men as villains. :(
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

odbo wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:Japan will probably be my main destination in the near future.
Uh oh... more black thugs on their way. :roll:

What's the story behind this? Was he a soldier on leave or something? I imagine he got blacklisted immediately and faced a heavy fine.

Nice takedown by the small Japanese cop too. That was a great double leg on someone twice his size.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Last edited by Fenix on January 16th, 2012, 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Last edited by Fenix on January 16th, 2012, 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Phoenix, best way to really find out is to hop on a plane and come spend a few months in Asia, spending say 1-2 months in each country. This way you'll know where you like the most and are the most welcomed and loved. Good luck man.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Phoenix my concern is not that girls won't like you but that you hook up with the wrong girl. I would avoid most Filipinas if I were you unless you come across an unusually intelligent one with a good job and an education. Go for the smarter, better educated Asians.