Ukraine

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
mammoths
Freshman Poster

Ukraine

Post by mammoths »

Is it as amazing as I hear? can someone tell me what it is REALLY like? I am now deciding between Eastern Europe and
South East Asia [not thailand]. I am looking for quality and quantity in terms of dating/woman. [and mild lust].

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

First, be more descriptive in your thread title, or else people will not be interested in reading it.

Second, there are many threads about Ukraine here. Use the search box at the top to enter in keywords such as "Ukraine" to find them first, before posting questions about it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
mammoths
Freshman Poster

Post by mammoths »

Ouch, Winston...

To be fair to me, I have been reading Ukraine threads for the past half hour and people tend to say this and that and i simply wanted a definitive and fresh set of answers. oh well, back to the pua threads i go.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

It's like going to auto forum and starting a topic named "Good car" asking: "Hi, I need a good car that looks good and drives good. Please help me."

Wow. You are very informative! I was born and raised in Ukraine. Is it as good as it sounds? No, it's hell on Earth! Forget Ukraine and go to Asia.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

LOL Hell On Earth.... Ukraine isn't that bad, my suggestion is to get on a plane and find a local agency to work with. If you HAVE to use the internet, try Lucky Lovers. If you got money, try Mark's Service (European Dream Connection). If you got money, don't forget Eduard's Service (http://realrussianmatch.com/) though he doesn't like Ukraine much, he will take you there if that's your wish. His specialty is Russia and Russian women.

However if you just want to date. Get some basic info, rent an apartment, find out some of the local hot spots and chat up some girls, they won't bite.